• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

google chrom

Smash Apprentice
ok i'm gonna type small like this so the mods can't see it, but peter parker from spider man 2 is going to be in smash with his echo fighter as venom spiderman, and his only taunt is his one liner, "I'm gonna put dirt in your eye"

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Why do we think tonight’s the night for something? Are we just being stupid?
I don't think many people actually think tonight's the night.

Yes, I can try again, but I don't know when can I stop, Mr. Blue-Haired Ninja. This sort of thing always spike up here for me, and it's even fun!
Mr. Goemon.
Just uh... just so you know.

D

Deleted member

All age has given me is the ability to ****post and make typos due to big thumbs
ok i'm gonna type small like this so the mods can't see it, but peter parker from spider man 2 is going to be in smash with his echo fighter as venom spiderman, and his only taunt is his one liner, "I'm gonna put dirt in your eye"
Only if we get THAT music track

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
W-Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!? :c

...It's all right. I wasn't expecting you to be the opposite sex by the way that you posted, anyways.
Ha, he just said you post like a GIRL!

Edit: Actually I think I misunderstood and he meant the opposite. Still not going to edit out the childish joke though. :p

Last edited:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
My brain is still stuck in 2008, so I still get confused seeing people born this side of 2000 on the internet. It's like, aren't you people too young to even know what ****posting is, let alone indulge in it?

Anyone who tells you wisdom comes with age is lying, I'm proof of that. :p (seriously, though, there is a lot more to it than that)

I'm not even that old, really, just trying to meet my bull**** quota of the day
I got banned for ****posting so I think I'm more than well-versed.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
The secret to being mega young and "act mature" is just big language. :p That's how I get away with it.

Iridium

Smash Hero
>high schooler
You rang?

There are probably quite a few others that are just lurkers, either with accounts that don't post or just guests.
I mean, I didn't really expect discussion to go this far, but I really was referring to other users.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I’m probably one of the oldest people in the thread, lol. I’m 29

Quite a few people are in their 30’s here, and as for the rest of the forums, Sucumbio Sucumbio is in his 40’s, and Selenite Selenite and @Shizuka Kawai are in their 50’s!

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
At the age of 23, i'm older than most.

And y'all don't know how old that makes me feel. :(

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
You just made my day by creating an idea...

What is the taunt of a character that angers or rages you so much?

For me, I don't have personally any grudge toward taunts, but I find Sonic's 'You're too slow!' taunt to be irritating.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Just turned 24 the other week, but I've lurked Smashboards since the Pre-Brawl days. Even if I didn't know what half the people here we're talking about a lot of the time. :V

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I wonder if anyone on the forums is 60+... I’m in a discord server for fanfiction authors and one of them is like, 62 lmao

Everyone else is teens-mid 30s

Iridium

Smash Hero
Yes, please.

It's clear that some movesets have come to exist because of time constraints and hardware limitations like Falcondorf, kick-Samus, and misrepresent a character entirely.
I really would like to see movesets redone in a way that really exemplifies the game they come from.

Also, instead of this Shulk:
View attachment 163174
Can I get this Shulk:
View attachment 163176
I still can't get over how weird that first render looks, and I don't know why.

Meritocracy

Smash Apprentice
For the sake of attempting to fix my thread derailment, what are peoples legitimate thoughts kn what new co ers are going to be in the base game? Individually, who do you think is in for base roster, with the EXACT number of newcomers? I personally have Idea, but I'm guessing 4 echos and 1 uniuque

Originality

Smash Journeyman
For some reason I ended up putting myself as 21 instead of 23...

I'm already lying to myself about my age :(
I've been tricked
For the sake of attempting to fix my thread derailment, what are peoples legitimate thoughts kn what new co ers are going to be in the base game? Individually, who do you think is in for base roster, with the EXACT number of newcomers? I personally have Idea, but I'm guessing 4 echos and 1 uniuque
You think we're just getting one more unique? I'd say at least 3 more, and 4 echoes

Hydrualic Hydra

Smash Ace
I made an account here when I was like 14, posted 1 roster, forgot about it. Was confused as all hell when my usual email was already used here, when I did a password recovery and saw my old username, a wave of embarrassment passed over me as a remembered how outright ******** I was. I'm 21 and a senior in college now, and hopefully am a much more respectful person and have a better idea of how Smash works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom