• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I've only been back less than a month, so yeah I recognize you. After being here so frequently you start to get how the regulars act!

Using a Jack Frost meme after slandering him...the disrespect.
Hey man, I gotta use these Jack Frost memes on something.
Jack Frost on Computer.jpg

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Most wanted? Like you guys even deserve what you want with all you whining and bickering at each other about all your incontrovertible evidence pointing to why things are or aren’t....which none of you actually have or even understand due process. No character is worth anything other than money relative to it’s time and the projected sales of such an entity in the modern day. Guess who decides that? Way more people than you lot. “Oh but what about my incredibly conservative sample ballot of .08% of a small region.”

Isabelle is a part of a boring franchise for people who can’t build and garden for themselves in the real world making a real difference for their own homes.

Skull Kid is a piece of wood wearing a piece of wood and being a nuisance.

Bandana Waddle Dee is so unique that it’s yet another gum ball. That toothpick is really gonna help.

Banjo-Kazooie is an anthropomorphized bear(Winnie The Who)with a bird in it’s backpack who can’t even fly without paying a mole money to tell her how.

Geno is an ancient thing you guys only loved because you were too young to realize how cliche a Pinocchio story is...wishing upon a Star ring a bell? Watch that nose, liar. Remember when power rangers was good, too?

Medusa.....got off Sakurai’s nuts, please? She’s not even original. Literally millennia of stories about snake-headed *******.

Dixie Kong. Is actually cool. If you like to replace a red hat with blonde hair. Echo at best. Should literally be an alt.

Paper Mario would be a really cool reskin of Game and Watch.

Smash isn’t even a fighting game. It’s for kids to have fun in.
Whoa, who peed in your potato salad?

Where did that even come from?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Don't you guys realize that if SMT/Persona ever got in you could just have Jack Frost as an Assist trophy along with a different playable character?

I already surpass the post count of people who've been on this site for YEARS!!! I think I didn't go unnoticed :yoshi:
That's because we vanish for a few years until there's more Smash content.
Also holy **** I never noticed I hit 9,000. I thought I was still in the 7,000s.

Last edited:

Nethermoosen

Smash Lord
Switch FC
6001 9919 2607

People were playing a game burning each other’s most wanted. That was my input.
Do you not pee in your own potatoe salad? Or at least TRY to make it taste better?

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
I already surpass the post count of people who've been on this site for YEARS!!! I think I didn't go unnoticed :yoshi:
No clue how you do it dude.

Is your job to browse this site for Nintendo or something?

I'd also like to say that I wasn't here for like three years from 2015 to 2018 lol.

Last edited:

Pakky

Smash Hero

I ain't went nowhere just a little tired, lol.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
Don't you guys realize that if SMT/Persona ever got in you could just have Jack Frost as an Assist trophy along with a different playable character?

That's because we vanish for a few years until there's more Smash content.
Also holy **** I never noticed I hit 9,000. I thought I was still in the 7,000s.
Or I could play as Jack Frost.
A big old difference in my eyes.
I just want him in lol. He represents the series quite well.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I'd also like to say that I wasn't here for like three years from 2015 to 2018 lol.
Bruh I can relate. Unless you're a mod most of us are gonna vanish from this site again. I'm gonna vanish from this site again eventually, maybe in mid-2019?

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
No clue how you do it dude.

Is your job to browse this site for Nintendo or something?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't we in the Leaks & Speculation thread together?

I too vanished about late 2015-2018 (8.8).

Or you could play as Joker or Yu Narukami using Jack Frost as one of their Personas.
View attachment 161294
Or I could not...
because he'd be one move in a sea of others.
C'mon now...

Last edited:

SmashingXan2

Smash Journeyman
Most wanted? Like you guys even deserve what you want with all you whining and bickering at each other about all your incontrovertible evidence pointing to why things are or aren’t....which none of you actually have or even understand due process. No character is worth anything other than money relative to it’s time and the projected sales of such an entity in the modern day. Guess who decides that? Way more people than you lot. “Oh but what about my incredibly conservative sample ballot of .08% of a small region.”

Isabelle is a part of a boring franchise for people who can’t build and garden for themselves in the real world making a real difference for their own homes.

Bandana Waddle Dee is so unique that it’s yet another gum ball. That toothpick is really gonna help.

Banjo-Kazooie is an anthropomorphized bear(Winnie The Who)with a bird in it’s backpack who can’t even fly without paying a mole money to tell her how.

Geno is an ancient thing you guys only loved because you were too young to realize how cliche a Pinocchio story is...wishing upon a Star ring a bell? Watch that nose, liar. Remember when power rangers was good, too?

Medusa.....got off Sakurai’s nuts, please? She’s not even original. Literally millennia of stories about snake-headed *******.

Dixie Kong. Is actually cool. If you like to replace a red hat with blonde hair. Echo at best. Should literally be an alt.

Not sure if joke or not....

To be fair I'm really bad at telling jokes

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Curious, if every third party got only one more unique rep (can include Konami despite Simon), who would you want it to be? You can include third parties not in yet (as well as deconfirmed characters).

Konami: Bomberman
Sega: Joker (Sorry Sonic series, but I'd like more series if I had to pick)
Capcom: Dante
Bandai Namco: Heihachi
Square Enix: Sora (I know it's technically Disney)
Microsoft: Banjo & Kazooie
Activision: Crash

Some companies I have a lot more difficult time coming up with possibilities than others. Also, apologies if I made any glaring errors, as I'm basing it off a list I made previously doing research.
Sega: NiGHTS
Capcom: Rad Spencer
Bandai Namco: Dig Dug Dude
Square Enix: 2B
Microsoft: Conker
Sony: Sackboy
Activision: Tracer
Konami: Heather Mason

Granted, I'm still a Nintendo purist, but it's fun to pick favorites.

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
I also vanished from 2015 to like this past June.

I don't even think I posted here for like a year when I first joined...

Last edited:

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't we in the Leaks & Speculation thread together?

I too vanished about late 2015-2018 (8.8).
We were. That was the one thread I frequented here, until the game released and I moved to the general discussion thread for a bit until I got caught up in life. Didn't seriously come back until a few days before E3.
Bruh I can relate. Unless you're a mod most of us are gonna vanish from this site again. I'm gonna vanish from this site again eventually, maybe in mid-2019?
I may not frequent the site as much, but I plan on staying until all of the DLC is released.

You've roasted the roasting game... noboby can keep up with that! Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn bruh

Game over. Continue?

Last edited:

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
We were. That was the one thread I frequented here, until the game released and I moved to the general discussion thread for a bit until I got caught up in life. Didn't seriously come back until a few days before E3.

I may not frequent the site as much, but I plan on staying until all of the DLC is released.
Thought so, man those were the days. Not really because I was a jackass then, but it's always fun speculating with old members like the old days.
That was my only real thread, only thing that could really capture me, and this gives me a similar experience.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

We were playing a roasting game.

They just jumped the gun and did everyone at once.

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Thought so, man those were the days. Not really because I was a ******* then, but it's always fun speculating with old members like the old days.
That was my only real thread, only thing that could really capture me, and this gives me a similar experience.
There's just something about Smash Speculation that draws you in and keeps you.

Nethermoosen

Smash Lord
Switch FC
6001 9919 2607
I’d say I could stick around a while, but my deadline is May 7. If no Banjo is revealed by then, I said I’d delete my account.
I’ll enjoy my 9 months while it lasts.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Can we keep the "leak" posts in a separate thread, in order to filter the discussion here? It seems irrelevant and a waste of space. At least keeping each leak recorded with status (ie disproven) in a dedicated thread would help people find which ones they care about easier (not to mention maintaining a nice structure).
We did have a leak reference guide, but it became too much to keep up with. There are no plans to have a leak discussion thread. This thread is meant to be for all general discussions related to Smash Ultimate. Since leaks regarding Ultimate pertain to Ultimate discussion, I don't see a better place or a need for it to be discussed elsewhere.

However, if some trusted individuals wanted to keep me apprised on open leaks/disproved leaks, I will happily open it and keep it updated.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

I ain't went nowhere just a little tired, lol.
And maybe unlike SFV she won't be garbage bottom tier.

[/salty Juri/Sakura/Ken main]

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
We did have a leak reference guide, but it became too much to keep up with. There are no plans to have a leak discussion thread. This thread is meant to be for all general discussions related to Smash Ultimate. Since leaks regarding Ultimate pertain to Ultimate discussion, I don't see a better place or a need for it to be discussed elsewhere.
Seriously though, this guy knows what's up.

Chrono.

And maybe unlike SFV she won't be garbage bottom tier.

[/salty Juri/Sakura/Ken main]
Damn, she that bad?

I bought her with Fight Money when she came out but I haven't really played the game since.

Last edited:

P.Kat

Smash Champion
Karate who?
What? From "Ree-thum hea-vunn?"
What's a Rhythm Heaven?
Come back when you have a game and a character that matters.

Second Most Wanted: Isabelle
Really? That yappy puppy who only speak gibberish? Learn to speak a language at least. Aw did I hurt her feelings? What she gonna do? Write a citation and ask me to say sorry? Puny pacifist. Is she even housebroken? I know someone who has a similar name, but better that would be better than Isabelle in Smash.
1535866468933.jpeg

Isabella

Most wanted Amaterasu, this game is fun keep it going:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom