• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroob

Sup?
I'm inclined to disagree, because we can easily see the texture of the fur. And that's what we should be seeing on his muzzle. The same kind of fur texture that Duck Hunt has.

Although I'm willing to Devil's Advocate my own point and say that they could be intentionally interpreting the muzzle as bare skin, in which case he wouldn't have much texture.
Bare skin.

Hah, hah...hah.......

I'll see myself out.

Jetsurge

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2536-8732-7990
So when do you guys think more information is going to drop for Ultimate? And do you think it'll be in a normal direct or one dedicated to Smash again?
Normal direct because they need to give more information about the online and games like Mario Party. Plus they said they still had more Switch games to announce. For the Smash portion I think it will go into detail about the online features, reveal one newcomer (Pokemon) and one echo (Dixie).

DarkFalcon

Smash Champion
Why'd a Banjo render have to come out that looks decent? Seriously it's not fair. That's the one character left that I'd jump for joy over. Stupid leakers making convincing fakes to make me excited..

SmashingXan2

Smash Journeyman
Welp, I'm going to bed. When I wake up, I want to know any more news about the Banjo leak or any new good leak

PlasmaDam

Smash Journeyman
This user has been warned - double posting
Im gonna say something that gonna make people some mad but i don't think Elma should be in over Rex

Rex and Prya>Elma

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Never.

I will have my Lyn. One way or another.
5 alts in a gacha game is not enough to satisfy me.
How about every Fire Emblem character is just another Lyn (regardless of what the game is, Lyn is there)

Dukeofdeath5

Smash Lord
Sorry to ask again but I never did understand where that Banjo "leak" originally came from. Like where was that water mark?

Noipoi

Howdy!
Hey guys! You know the render we're discussing at this current moment right now?
Untitled.png
This one?

Well I found who made that render!

are you ready?

Grunty_Speaking.gif

The Banjo image that you see?
GRUNTY'S the one who made that leak!
And by the way, you best believe...

The only Microsoft rep you'll get is STEVE!

Last edited:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Im Sorry if im double posting i dont fully understand the system
The reason we do not condone double posting is because it clutters threads. In lieu of double posting, please use the edit function located at the bottom left of your posts. Thanks.

DarkFalcon

Smash Champion
Im Sorry if im double posting i dont fully understand the system
I'll spare a little advice. Instead of these short quick posts you're making, it'd be better to put it all in one bigger post. If you feel you missed something, instead of posting again immediately after, hit the edit button and just add on to that comment.

PlasmaDam

Smash Journeyman
Also doesnt Lyn doesnt desvere to be smash over other fire emblem chracthers she is Overated
She has five alts in Fire emblem heroes she doesn't need one in smash

Last edited:

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
Hey guys! You know the render we're discussing at this current moment right now?
View attachment 161091
This one?

Well I found who made that render!

are you ready?

View attachment 161090
The Banjo image that you see?
GRUNTY'S the one who made that leak!
And by the way, you best believe...

The only Microsoft rep you'll get is STEVE!
BURN THAT WITCH!

Although the thought occurred to me--what if the leak's real, but it's for a new Banjo & Kazooie game instead. With boats. :scared:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Also doesnt Lyn doesnt desvere to be smash over other fire emblem chracthers she is Overated
...Except she’s literally Intelligent System’s most popular character and had to basically earn her way to that status without Smash Bros, which is a really impressive feat I must say.

FantasticMr.StarPit

Smash Journeyman
I have an idea.

Since I hear "Too many FIre Emblem characters in Smash" a whole heck of a lot, why not have a Fire Emblem fighting game? You'll have all of your favorites without having to worry about oh, I want to see him or no, I want to see her in Smash or whatever it may be. I could see gameplay similar to Marvel vs. Capcom with it's 3 on 3's and that delightful work of animation it has. I dunno, that's just a little short idea I had in mind.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
She has five alts in Fire emblem heroes she doesn't need one in smash
Alright boys warn him again
But also I don't quite know why or how you can compare alts in Fire Emblem Heroes to being playable in Smash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom