• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pit93

Smash Apprentice
So, how does modding work? I’m literally losing sleep over Zamus’s new look. Her complete and utter non-presence since E3 gives me hope that something might be happening, but I doubt it :(
I would've completely stopped playing Metroid-characters in SSBU if not for Ridley and Dark Samus. I haven't played Samus in Sm4sh because of her ugly Suit from Other M and I'm not gonna play Zamus if she stays unchanged, so yeah I'm hoping as well.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
"Dragon guy?" Ooo, I instantly like you :yoshi:

And with premium, I think you can change your username (I don't use it because "Zinith" is fine for me)
Yeah, I know I'm able to. It's bringing myself to that's the hard part. This username feels like a part of my online identity. I've had it ever since I first made a Webkinz account way back when I was little. Then there was Dragonfable, then I made an account on Serebii forums and...

...Oh man I just remembered Webkinz. And Dragonfable.

Webkinz Tiger for Smash Bros.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Well one thing this while leak revealed was that even when your character's name is stated out loud in-game, no-one will even watch some cutscenes to do some research before doing a video on it.

It's not Ag-nes, the same way that it's not Poke-mon!
How is Agnès pronounced?

Also, about Pokémon's pronunciation... Pokémon should be pronounced "Poke-ay-mon" or "Poke-eh-mon", not "Pok-ee-mon" and certainly not "Poke-mon".
"Dragon guy?" Ooo, I instantly like you :yoshi:
Dragons tend to be among my favourites in certain series (mainly Pokémon and Yu-Gi-Oh!).

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
So, how does modding work? I’m literally losing sleep over Zamus’s new look. Her complete and utter non-presence since E3 gives me hope that something might be happening, but I doubt it :(
I'm sure certain special individuals will happily show off their vertex editing skills with the female characters again like in the Brawl and Wii U Smash modding days if that's what you're into...

Over9000BPM

Smash Ace
I would've completely stopped playing Metroid-characters in SSBU if not for Ridley and Dark Samus. I haven't played Samus in Sm4sh because of her ugly Suit from Other M and I'm not gonna play Zamus if she stays unchanged, so yeah I'm hoping as well.
I just, Samus is the only character I’m interested in full stop, so I’m debating getting Ultimate at all. :(

I'm sure certain special individuals will happily show off their vertex editing skills with the female characters again like in the Brawl and Wii U Smash modding days if that's what you're into...
I don’t want nothing too insane... like I look at Zamus in Ultimate and it’s just jarring. Like if Kirby was suddenly cube shaped.

D

Deleted member

I hope that if I'm remebered as anything, it's as the Etrian Odyssey guy
go play it you nerds

KMDP

Smash Legend
$19.99 USD = £15.36 GBP
Granted, this is comparing the USD price yearly.
The GBP price will probably either be 15.99 or 19.99, depending on how lucky we end up. If we get really lucky, it'll be 14.99.

Guybrush20X6 Guybrush20X6 , just checked Google Translate and the BD wiki, I have been successfully educated. Agnès is pronounced "An-yes" (there is a g sound, but it's super subtle).

Sephazon

月に代わって、お仕置きよ !
Writing Team
NNID
Sephazon
Also, about Pokémon's pronunciation... Pokémon should be pronounced "Poke-ay-mon" or "Poke-eh-mon", not "Pok-ee-mon" and certainly not "Poke-mon".
It should be pronounced “poke-ay-mon.” Source: it’s the accent marker pronunciation, the portmanteau sound of “pocket” from the Japanese pocket monster (ポケットモンスター), and I worked for Pokémon for a number of years.

Last edited:

Pit93

Smash Apprentice
I just, Samus is the only character I’m interested in full stop, so I’m debating getting Ultimate at all. :(
Well that sucks of course, sorry to hear that. :(

Well I can't complain about not having characters that I like. XD
I enjoy playing more than 60% of the roster so I'm gonna have a blast either way. ^^

D

Deleted member

I have issues with Nintendo's online service, but as mentioned before, it's such a miniscule payment than I can just kinda mumble and deal with it. If they intend on having more dedicated servers along with the payment, I'd consider it worth it.
These are pretty much my sentiments, and really, I feel as if people are blowing this out of proportion. People pay $49.99USD/yr for PS4 online, and their distribution of their legacy content is absolutely atrocious. Xbox completely ****s on them in every way possible with their Xbox Game Pass methodology, in terms of distribution. Though, the fact that it's $59.99USD/yr to play online is insane.

So when you really look at it, why are we complaining about Nintendo's Online Service when it's $19.99USD/yr???

KMDP

Smash Legend
It should be pronounced “poke-ay-mon.” Source: it’s the accent marker pronunciation, the portmanteau sound of “pocket” from the Japanese pocket monster (ポケットマネー), and I worked for Pokémon for a number of years.
I was going to add (correct) and (close/close enough) to the "poke-ay-mon" and "poke-eh-mon" pronunciations, respectively.
These are pretty much my sentiments, and really, I feel as if people are blowing this out of proportion. People pay $49.99USD/yr for PS4 online, and their distribution of their legacy content is absolutely atrocious. Xbox completely ****s on them in every way possible with their Xbox Game Pass methodology, in terms of distribution. Though, the fact that it's $59.99USD/yr to play online is insane.

So when you really look at it, why are we complaining about Nintendo's Online Service when it's $19.99USD/yr???
Jesus, Nintendo Online is less than half of the Playstation Plus price.

Last edited:

Over9000BPM

Smash Ace
Well that sucks of course, sorry to hear that. :(

Well I can't complain about not having characters that I like. XD
I enjoy playing more than 60% of the roster so I'm gonna have a blast either way. ^^
I’m just desperately trying to plant whispers of dlc skins/alts in the community, because it’s not just Zamus. I don’t hate the Other M varia suit like you do, but there’s just so much better out there.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I’m just desperately trying to plant whispers of dlc skins/alts in the community, because it’s not just Zamus. I don’t hate the Other M varia suit like you do, but there’s just so much better out there.
I'd pay whatever price just to get all Yoshi colors (there's 12 and there's only 8 costumes).

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I don’t want nothing too insane... like I look at Zamus in Ultimate and it’s just jarring. Like if Kirby was suddenly cube shaped.
In that case, someone in the modding community will probably fix her for you if you ask around.

I feel like some fans will probably adjust some of the characters in the game anyway once Smash Ultimate modding becomes a thing as I've already seen a number of people being unhappy with how some of the character models look in this game. (Assuming those models are final)

Last edited:

Pit93

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I always wanted the real Light Suit from Echoes as an Alt (like with Wario or Olimar) and not just a recolor. I really think DLC skins/alts could be pretty cool. I'd get Ganondorf's Hyrule Warriors design as soon as possible if available. XD

Koopaul

Smash Champion
But my main problem is how people think that this is the worse way to do Virtual Console. First off, we had to PAY for ROMs. Back in the Wii days, it was a novel concept. Though looking back, the fact that Paper Mario on the N64 was $19.99 is absurd. The fact that this practice was repeated for the Wii U and we still had to pay upfront for games, even some games costing way more than they should, AND not having as good of a library as the Wii's Virtual Console library was, is abominable.

I, and MANY others, did NOT like how Nintendo did Virtual Console the past two generations, so seeing them go for a more Netflix-style service with the Nintendo Online has to be the greatest way to go about it. I can understand, yes, we're starting back to basics, but why are we complaining when it's gonna be free? Y'know, how releasing all of Nintendo's legacy content should have been?

The fact that people, even big creators, are defending the practice of buying ROMs and not wanting Nintendo's legacy content to be free and in a streamlined part of Nintendo's Online Service a la Netflix saddens me. These games should be FREE and if people think that having to re-release these retro games behind a paywall AGAIN - which was a huge criticism of the Wii U's Virtual Console - should've been the way to go, then they can go play their ****ty, dead, piece of junk Wii U.

Aside from that, if we're gonna get dedicated servers for all these games that have online, then I'm willing to make a compromise. Also, IT'S 20 ****ING BUCKS A YEAR. WE SPENT MORE THAN 20 BUCKS BUYING AA BATTERIES FOR OUR WII CONTROLLERS.
Do you know what sucks about Netflix? The fact that the shows and movies you want are only available on there sometimes and then sometimes they are gone. Netflix had a whole bunch of classic Disney movies on there and then *poof* gone. Should have watched them when they had them I guess.

Do you know what's good about buying a movie? You can watch it whenever you want and you don't have to worry about the service removing it.

So yes I'd rather buy and own my classic games. Especially on a system I can bring with me on the go, and might not have internet available. Just having Paper Mario with me on the go is worth the money.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I really love mythical beasts in general, but dragons are the type I've tended to latch onto the most. Then there's that there's just so much potential variety among them. There's western dragons, there's eastern dragons, there's little anime girls who use magic rocks to turn into dragons, there's...whatever the heck Alolan Exeggutor is.

But anyway, I think part of why I love Null and Silvally so much is that they really resemble a gryphon with their beast-like bodies and talons on their front legs. And screw it, since I'm on this topic, I'll admit that I'm an adult man who actually loves unicorns. Laugh all you want, just know that you'll never be as majestic as a horse with a pointy stick protruding from its forehead.
:078:

Last edited:

Over9000BPM

Smash Ace
Yeah, I always wanted the real Light Suit from Echoes as an Alt (like with Wario or Olimar) and not just a recolor. I really think DLC skins/alts could be pretty cool. I'd get Ganondorf's Hyrule Warriors design as soon as possible if available. XD
Yes! The light suit from prime 2 is probably my favourite power suit of all time! I also really like the Dark suit with its wheel shaped pauldrons lol.

KMDP

Smash Legend
I'd pay whatever price just to get all Yoshi colors (there's 12 and there's only 8 costumes).
Only 12?

What if Yoshi had all those Amiibo Yarn Yoshi skins? As Yoshi skins.
Do you know what sucks about Netflix? The fact that the shows and movies you want are only available on there sometimes and then sometimes they are gone. Netflix had a whole bunch of classic Disney movies on there and then *poof* gone. Should have watched them when they had them I guess.

Do you know what's good about buying a movie? You can watch it whenever you want and you don't have to worry about the service removing it.

So yes I'd rather buy and own my classic games. Especially on a system I can bring with me on the go, and might not have internet available. Just having Paper Mario with me on the go is worth the money.
The issue with Disney is they operate on a cycle basis. They only let movies out of "the vault" for a certain period of time, then the movie goes back in the vault for another decade.

This made sense back when movies were predominantly seen in cinemas, but now it's just an archaic marketing method (that, admittedly, still works and makes bank).

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
"Reggie" replied to 81zol

Must be real guys :rolleyes:
angry gaia reggie.PNG

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Jesus, Nintendo Online is less than half of the Playstation Plus price.
And do you wanna know what you get when you subscribe to PS Plus?

The ability to play online, free games - which most of the selection isn't even that good and only a hand few selections are "decent games" - discounts, which is the only good thing about PS Plus, and cloud saves.

Y'know, the thing people hark on Nintendo about with paywalling cloud saves.

Screenshot (944).png

Koopaul

Smash Champion
The issue with Disney is they operate on a cycle basis. They only let movies out of "the vault" for a certain period of time, then the movie goes back in the vault for another decade.

This made sense back when movies were predominantly seen in cinemas, but now it's just an archaic marketing method (that, admittedly, still works and makes bank).
This isn't about Disney, this is about Netflix. They don't keep any of the movies you want there on there forever. And if you have no internet available you can't access it.

My point is that I don't want my classic games only available to me when Nintendo decides they are available to me, Netflix style. I want them on my system forever. Not attatched to an online service. Right there on my system so I can play it anytime and anywhere.

Last edited:

nintenplayer

Smash Journeyman
It should be pronounced “poke-ay-mon.” Source: it’s the accent marker pronunciation, the portmanteau sound of “pocket” from the Japanese pocket monster (ポケットマネー), and I worked for Pokémon for a number of years.
Pok-Keh-Mon is much closer. Pronunciation such as "ay" literally does not exist in Japanese.

In Japanese, almost every syllables are pronounced without your tongue moving. It stays still, with the only exceptions being や(ya), ゆ(yu), よ(yo), わ(wa), and を(wo).

For every other pronunciations, they technically do not exist, and they require you to combine the two letters together to say it. For example, to say "ay" in Japanese, you'd have to split it up like this; "えい(eh-i)". Or to say "wi"; "うぃ(ui)".

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
I really love mythical beasts in general, but dragons are the type I've tended to latch onto the most. Then there's that there's just so much potential variety among them. There's western dragons, there's eastern dragons, there's little anime girls who use magic rocks to turn into dragons, there's...whatever the heck Alolan Exeggutor is.

But anyway, I think part of why I love Null and Silvally so much is that they really resemble a gryphon with their beast-like bodies and talons on their front legs. And screw it, since I'm on this topic, I'll admit that I'm an adult man who actually loves unicorns. Laugh all you want, just know that you'll never be as majestic as a horse with a pointy stick protruding from its forehead.
:078:
Unicorns are majestic creatures. Especially when they're shooting laser bolts out of their horns DBZ-style.

I'm pretty sure Alolan Exeggutor is a pun of some kind (Dragon Fruit).

Speaking of Dragons, my sister was honestly surprised when she found out I haven't seen Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid yet ('cause of Queztalcoatl). I still have yet to watch it. What can I say? I'm a simple man.

Sephazon

月に代わって、お仕置きよ !
Writing Team
NNID
Sephazon
uh

That's "pokect money"
東京で、私は一番バカですよ。Good catch.

Pok-Keh-Mon is much closer. Pronunciation such as "ay" literally does not exist in Japanese.

In Japanese, almost every syllables are pronounced without your tongue moving. It stays still, with the only exceptions being や(ya), ゆ(yu), よ(yo), わ(wa), and を(wo).

For every other pronunciations, they technically do not exist, and they require you to combine the two letters together to say it. For example, to say "ay" in Japanese, you'd have to split it up like this; "えい(eh-i)". Or to say "wi"; "うぃ(ui)".
I understand. I’ve lived in Japan for over a year and have studied Japanese for over four years. I didn’t mean “ay” as in “A” but I suppose more of the “eh” that was posted initially. I posted the initial reply hastily, and even allowed autocomplete to input “ポケットマネー.” You are correct.

KMDP

Smash Legend

"Pock-eh-mon" is how they say "Pokémon" in Japan. Any amount of watching the Japanese talk about it will tell you that.

It's why I included both "Poke-ay-mon" and "Poke-eh-mon" in my "correct pronunciations" thing, because they're both right. "Poke-ee-mon" is definitely wrong, though.

When I say "ay" and "eh", I mean "えい" and "え", respectively.

This is me agreeing with you, by the way. :laugh:

Last edited:

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
And do you wanna know what you get when you subscribe to PS Plus?

The ability to play online, free games - which most of the selection isn't even that good and only a hand few selections are "decent games" - discounts, which is the only good thing about PS Plus, and cloud saves.

Y'know, the thing people hark on Nintendo about with paywalling cloud saves.

View attachment 160904
The problem is not cloud saves being behind a paywall--it's that there is no free alternative to back up saves, and is a feature that should have been in since day 1. Think about all those people whose saves have been destroyed because they lost/broke their Switch before Nintendo finally released their online service--which was delayed a year, and for no obvious reason because it's virtually the same service they talked about a year ago, with nothing to justify the delay.

And Agnes is still being talked about? Thought it was debunked hard thanks to the accent. Well, speaking of fake images, here's another of Banjo, if it hasn't been brought up.

Much better than the other render, and has that Smash face. I still have my qualms, but it's close to what I would hope for a newly designed Banjo (the freckles are really throwing me off though).

EDIT: The image shows in the preview, but not in the final post. I've been having issues with images lately, particularly signatures. Sorry if I messed something up--I'm still new and working things out. So I linked it, rather than displaying the image.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

PSN Plus may be more expensive but the amount of free games you get from it more than make up for it. My brother has it and, like, R$130 a year may sound a lot but when you get a bunch of R$300 games for free, you barely notice it.
But you can download shows and movies off of Netflix, so I don't think that'll be a problem.
https://help.netflix.com/en/node/54816
You can only have them downloaded for some time, after that, the download expires and becomes unwatchable. And if you connect to the internet with a movie downloaded and it gets taken out of their service, it automatically expires.
Netflix's download system is only useful for watching **** on a plane or a bus trip.

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
The "leaker" salvaged it by giving the bull explanation that it's due to being an early translation.
I mean, that's less salvaging and more trying to save their own ass. I'll probably pay more attention if that video ever pops up.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Alright, I've decided to rethink the chances of every remaining past stage coming back... that is, assuming we're getting more.

Despite believing we either won't get more or that what's left will be new stages, it's still worth doing for me because DLC is very likely gonna be a thing :p

Planet Zebes - Very unlikely - Its similarity to Brinstar in its setting is glaringly obvious. Even if it has a different layout, it's essentially the same colors and a similar background and even the same acid lake. It's gonna feel too repetitive to put Zebes when Brinstar is already there even if it lacks the latter's breakable parts.

Sector Z - Very unlikely - It's basically Corneria, but bigger. Seriously, it even has the same hazards with the Arwings and Wolfens. It at least has a different background, which makes it stand out a little more from Corneria than Zebes does from Brinstar, but I doubt that and size would be enough when literally everything else is identical.

Metal Cavern - Very unlikely (base game), Possible (DLC) - This stage manages to stand out for many reasons; it's never been playable in multiplayer without hacking, its layout is unique and was never used in any subsequent Smash game and people want it. Fan projects like Smash Flash 2 and Project M did some effort bringing life to that otherwise unplayable stage, showing some people do care for it. But the problem is that the appeal of playing a previously unplayable stage means it could sell itself superbly well as DLC, which is why I think it's likelier as such.
Mushroom Kingdom - Unlikely - The changes done to the 64 version, which makes it look more like it's taken straight from the original SMB, is the kind of effort I'd have imagined to see in the Melee version. The fact that the 64 version got them instead makes me think we should rule out the Melee version from happening.

Poké Floats - Very likely (base game), Guaranteed (DLC) - A surpisingly popular stage with a very unique concept, Poké Floats is honestly a very shocking omission. I personally don't like the stage much (though that's probably because I didn't play on it a lot), but a lot of people do and the demand has been there for a while. With Utimate being a crowdpleasing title, I can see it come back. If not base game, definitely DLC. People would easily buy it.

Mute City - Possible - I personally don't see the renaming on the Smash 4 Mute City as a hint towards it. It could always be a new one or just a reference to the console it emulates like with Dream Land GB which, yeah, I know there's two Dream Lands, but the specific name is clearly a nod to that. Anyway, while Port Town is fundamentally the same stage in concept, Mute City is actually more iconic as well as the first stage of its kind. I can see it happen.

Icicle Mountain - Never in a thousand years - I don't wanna talk about this stage. It's horrible.
Rumble Falls - Never in a million years - I'd rather have Icicle Mountain, and I absolutely hate Icicle Mountain.

PictoChat - Very unlikely - Honestly, PictoChat 2 brings the concept of this kind of stage so well in so many different ways that the original ends up feeling bland and generic in comparison. Not to mention some layouts weren't that great, like those cubes that just acted as annoying walls. So yeah, not seeing it.

Rainbow Road - Possible - While there are stages like this already in Smash, such as Mario Circuit, Rainbow Road is simply the most iconic location of a Mario Kart game. And this one has a few unique things on top of looking absolutely gorgeous. I say it's got good chances.

PAC-MAZE - Very unlikely - It is with great pain and sadness that I must rate it this way. The gimmick of this stage requiring separate screens simply hurts its chances more than it helps them. It's a real shame too because it's the actually good Pac-Man stage...
Jungle Hijinxs - Impossible - This is honestly my favorite DK stage, its background/foreground dynamic made for some really fun fights and I loved it! However, Stage Morph utterly crushed this stage's chances.

Pyrosphere - Possible - I frankly see nothing holding this stage back. Yeah, the Ridley stage boss exists, but like, he's so different from the playable Ridley that it should be a non-issue.

Woolly World - Possible - Like with Pyrosphere, I see nothing holding it back.

Orbital Gate Assault - Likely - Given the tremendous amount of effort spent on thisi stage alone (took a whole year, dammit!), I can't see these efforts being wasted for just one game. Plus, like with Pyrosphere and Woolly World, nothing really hurts its chances of coming back.

Miiverse - LOL - I mean, seriously, Miiverse is dead and the stage is just a Battlefield form. Nothing creative here. Could see a stage similar to it at some point, but Miiverse itself? Nah, it's not gonna happen.

Anything I screwed up on? ^-^'
Just realized forgot to bring up a proper scale of what my words mean for this, so...

Guaranteed - Word says it all.
Very likely - Almost guaranteed, but not quite.
Likely - Has good odds of returning.
Possible - Neutral. Nothing's hurting it, but nothing's helping it either.
Unlikely - Doesn't have the best of odds.
Very unlikely - The odds of returning are very low.
Impossible - Literally impossible to implement for one reason or another.

Last edited:

nintenplayer

Smash Journeyman
"Pock-eh-mon" is how they say "Pokémon" in Japan. Any amount of watching the Japanese talk about it will tell you that.

It's why I included both "Poke-ay-mon" and "Poke-eh-mon" in my "correct pronunciations" thing, because they're both right. "Poke-ee-mon" is definitely wrong, though.

When I say "ay" and "eh", I mean "えい" and "え", respectively.

This is me agreeing with you, by the way. :laugh:
Yeah, even though Pok-keh-mon is technically the right way to pronounce it, Poke-ay-mon is pretty acceptable too. And Poke-ee-mon is so wrong in so many levels lol

But can't really blame people for pronouncing it that way, because Japanese written with alphabets... They're not the most intuitive tbh.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Okay, I just checked what PS Plus benefits have, and here's their full page on it. I wanna make a correction on my behalf, because I said PS4's PS Plus service is $49.99USD/yr, I was wrong, it's $59.99USD/yr. That's insane to think about.
https://www.playstation.com/en-us/explore/playstation-plus/

The problem is not cloud saves being behind a paywall--it's that there is no free alternative to back up saves, and is a feature that should have been in since day 1. Think about all those people whose saves have been destroyed because they lost/broke their Switch before Nintendo finally released their online service--which was delayed a year, and for no obvious reason because it's virtually the same service they talked about a year ago, with nothing to justify the delay.
Then the message people should be pushing is for that free alternative and not about cloud saves, because that ended up being the construed message. I've seen lots of tweets and some videos in my recommended complaining about the cloud saves being paywalled when that isn't the problem to begin with.

PSN Plus may be more expensive but the amount of free games you get from it more than make up for it. My brother has it and, like, R$130 a year may sound a lot but when you get a bunch of R$300 games for free, you barely notice it.

You can only have them downloaded for some time, after that, the download expires and becomes unwatchable. And if you connect to the internet with a movie downloaded and it gets taken out of their service, it automatically expires.
Netflix's download system is only useful for watching **** on a plane or a bus trip.
The "free games" are subjective, I feel. I've spent a good year on PS Plus, and nothing was of interest. In regards to the whole expiration date, though, I do hope Nintendo doesn't do that exact same thing, but I wouldn't be surprised regardless.

Over9000BPM

Smash Ace
Tried to keep it simple cause at that point, the Switch might as well explode getting all those lovely costumes in...
I’m just heartbroken because I think Ultimate is going to have a super long lifespan more akin to Brawl than Melee or 4 and I’m gonna be stuck with these designs of my favourite character I really don’t like the whole time. I know I can’t be the only one eyeing their main’s appearance in another game and thinking, “If only they looked like that in Ultimate...”

If only I could make this a thing... now THAT’S a legacy I’d be happy with!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom