• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Have to wonder why this remix doesn't have the pacman logo, arcade namco stuff was associated with pacman in smash 4 and pacman has 2 galaga related attacks.
It's still a different series in Smash, so it makes sense at this point.

Galaga was also an item.

It also is more accurate anyway. Galaga isn't a Pac-Man series, he's just a moveset reference.

DaybreakHorizon

Beauty in the Chaos
Premium
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Even if they reveal the entire roster early on. We will still have all the DLC leaks to go through. lol

DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon No leaks for yesterday nor today? :O
I posted a session yesterday, but haven't logged those yet. I have maybe 30 tabs open in one window with just "leaks." I'll log them all in one go tonight or tomorrow when I kill off all of the July "leaks."

;_;

Anyways, here are all the "leaks" for today:
Get ready for September 12, this direct has no headlines or 3DS games. Yay. The full list is here, and I saw the video early while I Was in the office. Here we go.
> It starts off with Miyamoto talking about the debut of Pikmin. He then says, a Pikmin trilogy will launch this February. And then he says, please take a look at this. It’s a trailer for Pikmin 4. He says that this is the game he has been working on. He also says, I am happy to release this, early 2019, please check back with other direct’s and news in the future.
> Then it switches to Reggie. He starts to talk about the Nindies games. He shows a video of Indie games coming in the future. Shovel Knight King of cards, and Killer Queen Black launch today. Undertale launches in 2 day’s, September 14.
> Next Reggie says, now please, take a look at games in the future.
> A new trailer for Super Mario Party, has a bunch of other characters and it is like a normal game board. Releasing October 5
> Pokemon Let’s Go get a new trailer, a bunch of more Pokemon are shown off along with new places. Releasing November 16
> Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes get a new trailer, with a release of November 9.
> Next is a new Mario sport game now in the works. Mario baseball. Still has a story mode. A bunch of new characters are shown off. Has a similar trailer to the trailer at E3 for Super Mario Party. Releasing Spring-Summer 2019
> A trailer for Team Sonic Racing is coming. A release for December 14
> Megaman 11 trailer, October 2
> StarLink Battle for Atlas final announcement trailer, October 16
> Overwatch switch trailer, November 23
> Fortnite skins including Splatoon, and Metroid
> Ninjala trailer. We go deep into the game. It has a mix off Splatoon and Smash.
> Online service announcement, along with new Mario Kart 8 Deluxe DLC and a Smash Bros Ultimate Demo only available for 5 days. And the Mario Tennis Aces also gets another time to play for free.
> Goes back to Reggie, he also talks about DAEMON X MACHINA. He then gives a story trailer with a release of January
> Yoshi gets a trailer, titled Yoshi Craft Island. It is a new Yoshi Island game but at the same time not. March release.
> New unrevealed 3RD party games fly by which is Injustice 2 2019, GTA 5 holiday 2018, Spyro 1st quarter, Madden 19 1st quarter, Assassins Creed Odyssey holiday 2018, and Star Wars Battlefront 2 December 4.
> And then Reggie says Jump Force is now in production for Switch. 2019
> Fire Emblem Three Houses story trailer, April
> World Ends With You FR, October 26
> Wonderful 201, sequel to Wonderful 101. 2019
> Bayonetta 3 gameplay trailer, February 2019
> Ends off with quick looks with Labo Kit 3, Arena of Valor November 2, Dragon ball fighter z september 28, Fifa 19, Pixark November 6, Just Dance 19, 5 nights at freddy's October 30, Terraria holiday 2018
> Ends off with a trailer to Hades smash trailer. With Medusa as a echo for Palutena.

Hades and Medusa would be anti-hype for this game. So many people would be pissed off. I don't know whether it'd be beautiful or horrible. Probably moreso the latter.
Smash leaks

Smash ultimate will be the ultimate smash game. It will feature a lot of content fans we’ll be craving. Lot of interesting stages,assist and trophies that people thought would never happen. First thing first grand total of 8 new unique newcomers(counting Ridley and inkling). And 4 clones(2 of those are echoes the other 2 being semi)

Unique
>Ridley
>Inkling
>K Rool
>M Bison
>Elma
>Incineroar
>Hades
>B dee

Echoes
>Daisy
>Dark Samus

Semi
>Dixie
>Isabelle

So a total of 12 characters but only 8 of those are unique the other 4 are clones. Dixie being similar to Wolf In a sense she’s a Frankenstein creation of other characters moves

Smash X Microsoft

Nothing solid atm but there are talks that the game could be delayed to include a character from Microsoft if not delayed the character we’ll be in the first wave of DLC if Nintendo decides to go that route. The characters being discussed are either Master Chief from Halo or Banjo from Banjo Kazooie. Something to note is that Steve from Minecraft and Marcus from gears of war both have mii costumes

Smash X Capcom

Expect a lot of Capcom representation from assist to stages. For example Chun-Li and Akuma we’ll be assist for the street fighter series as well as a stage based around shadowloo. There we’ll be a resident evil stage with a Leon and Jill mii costume. Phoenix Wright and Arthur from ghost n goblins is an assist, Zero from the megaman X series is also a mii costume

Smash DLC

ATM there are no current plans for DLC. Like mentioned earlier if a deal is met with Microsoft before a certain point the game might be delayed. Nintendo knows smash will sell well but they wanna wait before even beginning DLC talks. The current idea going around is that there we’ll be DLC sometime in the switches lifespan

M. Bison as our only third party rep is...disappointing as well. I don't think a lot of people were asking for him either, especially compared to Zero or Phoenix Wright.
Ultimate will only include 7 Newcomers and 2 Echos

>King K Rool / Donkey Kong
>Isaac / Golden Sun
>Spring Man / Arms (Ribbon Girl will be an Alt costume)
>Excite Biker / Excite Bike
>Crash Bandicoot / Crash Bandicoot
>Rayman / Rayman
>Sandbag /Smash Bros

>Shadow / Sonic The Hedgehog
>Funky Kong / Donkey Kong

I honestly don't know when are they gonna reveal these characters, but if there's something else i need to tell is that this entry will not include DLC

>Smash Ultimate
>No DLC

Choose one.
>Menu is more streamlined
>Red Vest is a new item, makes you slower
>K Rool is in
>Daisy + Peach have bodysuit costumes from the sports games, Daisy has purple + blue regular palette swap
>Chrom is in
>Blaziken is in, identical to Falcon, palette swaps are slight variations of original palette
>Wolf has palette swap that makes his fur green
>Young Link has palette swap that turns skin brown
>Olimar and Alph are still one character
>All info recorded from standard 1v1 vs. mode, no other modes were tested, not full game, more info soon

This one was found by an anon on Pastebin of all places. Guess we'll see how this one pans out.
I have inside information regarding Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. There is an upcoming Nintendo Direct this August with 15+ Minutes of Super Smash Bros. You may not trust me, but you will see a week or so from now.

> Famous DK characters, K. K. Rool and Dixie Kong finally join the cast.
>Mr. Sakurai pops up and talks about these 2 new additions to the roster and explains the outcry from fans.
>These 2 are brand-new fighters, not echoes. Dixie Kong is a semi-clone with different specials except side and standard neutral and such.
>In the trailer, the following unrevealed stages are shown:
*Gangplank Galleon, Golden Plains, Pirate Ship, Kongo Jungle (64), Wooly World.
>Sakurai shows that once the direct is over, King K. Rool and Dixie Kong will be added to the official website.
>Sakurai shows a montage of changed fighters yet again:
*Yoshi: His final smash is similar to previous installments. But this time, Yoshi flys towards the edge of the stage and fire five giant fireballs. Similar to one of Yoshi’s abilities in Super Mario World.
*Peach: Peach gains her wedding dress from Super Mario Oddysey. Tiara, similar to Mario’s up B with Cappy, appears when Peach does a smash attack or her up B. Tiara only appears in this alt. Costume. Her final smash receives an overhaul. She still dances and the peach layout still appears, but now she summons a rainstorm of hailing peaches. Peaches still appear after the final smash.
*Bowser: Likewise, Bowser gets his wedding tuxedo from Super Mario Oddysey. Giga Tuxedo Bowser looks amazing btw.
*Diddy Kong: His final smash still uses the Jetpack, but now he does the firing of peanuts.
>I’ll leave the rest for you to come enjoy, but don’t worry wait for the direct next week.

Another direct leak with K. Rool and Dixie Kong being the next two characters revealed.
Hi guys, this September, the full Smash roster will be finally shown off. So now all the fake leaks will end. Until after the game releases. The fighters and echoes are
> Shadow for Sonic, and Isabelle for Villager
> The character trailers will happen before the roster is fully uploaded. Every trailer has a clip of the new Subspace Emissary.
> The fighters are. Hades. Pit and Dark Pit are fighting and then Hades voice appears and comes out and then has his little title. Hades make his turn. Yes it sounds stupid, but remember Megaman Joins the battle. After that, Sakuria will say that he put him in because Sakurai is planning a new Kid Icarus game.
> Next is Simon Belmont. Title Simon Belmont whips up.
> Next is King K Rool. Title, King K Rool steals the show.
> Springman is next, he has a lot of work on him. Title, Springman arms ups.
> Chrous Kids is next. Title, Chorus Kids enter the stage
> Last character is Sora. He is the last fighter revealed. His trailer starts off with Cloud walking and then Mario jumps out and they start fighting, until Sora comes out and stop's the fight. He then say's, I know you've been waiting for me. Title, Sora opens the door to victory.
New assist trophies are, Tracer, Ashely is still a assist and same with Isaac, Steve, Rabbids, Baby Mario and Baby Luigi, Tetris, Guardian, and Shovel Knight.
> That's all

Why the **** do people think we're going to get the full ****ing roster revealed at once?

That being said, this roster is a dream for me.
Hi guy’s. So there will be a direct in August only for 3DS. But on September 12, we will get a Switch direct. This is it. But before that, it’s kinda like E3 where they fly by with stuff. There is no headlines.
> Starts off with are new president: Hello, we are very excited for you to see all these games. First, we want to talk about the new Online Services releasing September 21. (After that). After you buy the online services for the first 2 months, you can get a free demo to Super Smash Bros Ultimate. Now please take a look at this.
> Overwatch trailer. Available November 2.
> DAEMON X MACHINA story trailer, releasing January 25
> DLC trailers for Hyrule Warriors, you can now play as the champions, and Fire Emblem Warriors where you can play as characters from Path of radiance such as Ike, and characters from Binding Blade such as Roy.
> Dr. Mario and Dr. Luigi trailer. Releasing Holiday 2018
> Next is a bunch of Nindies including Shovel Knight: King Of Cards releasing after Direct, and amiibo available in October.
> After that, Reggie is in another house, and starts to talk about the Nindies. Then he moves right on to show the new game Nintendo has been working on, Ninjala. He show’s a trailer.
> After that a trailer for Megaman 11, Team Sonic Racing, and Pac-Man Hungered. A new game where it has the design to Pac-Man in Smash.
> Pokemon Let’s Go trailer and Super Mario Party. After that Reggie talk’s about that Super Mario Party isn’t Mario Party 11. They are done with the numbers.
> Injustice 2 get a trailer for Switch. And so does Diablo 3 and GTA 5. 2019
> Yoshi’s Craft World: + Labo Support. A new trailer to the new Yoshi game, releasing March 2019
> Fire Emblem Three Houses trailer. There is then a announcement of why it is called three houses. Available April 2
> World Ends With You: FR, October 26
> Next is quick looks at games, like what they did at E3, showing off, Labo kit 3 September 14, Project X Zone 3 early 2019, SNK heroines out now, Dark Souls out now, StarLink battle for atlas October 16, Arena Of Valor November 2, Dragon Ball Fighter-Z September 28, Fifia 19 September 28, Madden 19 holiday 2018, Pixark November 6, Just Dance 19 October 23, Undertale September 14, Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes 1st quarter 2019, Spyro Reignited Trilogy early 2019, 5 Nights at Freddy's after direct, and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Torna September 21.
> Then move onto Sakurai. He announces new Assist trophies and remaining ones, new Costumes for Miis, and then a trailer for Subspace 2. Then show’s a trailer for Rex and Pyra, he was working on them for a long time and has a lot of work on him. And also Shadow is in it and he gets announced.
> Ends off with a trailer to Bayonetta 3, February 2019

Another September 12th Nintendo Direct leak. This one is different enough, so it's counted.
I don’t have a huge leak, I do have info.
I want to gain your trust by telling you what the music update of this week will be.
I say this week because there’s a chance it won’t release the same day as it usually does.

The remix is Kid Icarus Uprising’s boss battle theme
Composed by Tetsuya Shibata

I don’t have every character but I have info on 3 in particular, one being a deconfirm.

The 2 characters are Wonder Red and King K Rool, they are in as full newcomers

The character that is deconfirmed is Simon Belmont. People’s rumors and assumptions are completely wrong, Simon is only getting his new games and collections. Not a smash fighter, or atleast not yet.

Information is extremely tight, you can only really expect small info.

Only other info I got is that Pacmaze actually is coming back. The player getting getting the power pellots will glow blue aura that is able to eat the blue ghosts while everybody else will get hurt

We'll know about this one tonight. I love "leaks" on a short timer.
So an insider gave me info I think you're all either going to be pissed at or enjoyed at.

There will be 7 new fighters and 4 echo fighters. Not that I am including Ridley and Daisy in this so the numbers aren't wrong.

Newcomers: Ridley, Capt.Toad, K.Rool, Dixie Kong, Elma, Simon Belmont, Sans.

Echos: Daisy, Dark Samus, Chrom, Shadow.

Sans is literally the games last edition and is why we are getting 11 newcomers instead of ten. Originally, the character was supposed to be Frisk/Chara but there wasn't enough there for a moveset while Sans DID have enough for a moveset. Frisk still appears as an assist trophy..

As for the rest, thank fan requests. DLC isn't even being discussed right now as my insider has stated that Sakurai has literally banned the term in the office. The August direct will also have Smash news by the way. Don't expect anything to be revealed at EVO. If they do, it will be surprise to everyone, especially if its Simon.

Well, we have two versions of Mario and three versions of Link, so it only makes sense that we have two versions of Ness. /s

But for real Sans isn't going to be in Smash Bros. If he is it'll be hilarious.
>Donkey Kong JR (Mix of DK and Diddy)
>Kaptain K Rool (King alt unlockable)
>Buzzwole (Grappler)
>Mametchi (Shares trailer with Miis for dachi name joke)
>Ray MK II
>Pokey Minch (Slightly bigger than bowser)
>Isabelle (Semi clone with lots of furniture based attacks)
>Paper Mario (Final smash from Sticker Star, rest of movepool from 64 and TTYD)
>Veronica (FE Heroes)
>Chris Redfield (Weapon style like Snakes to fit in better)
>Midbus/Fawful (Midbus is a Bowser semi clone)
>Louie/President (semi clone, Olimar will be given rock pikmin)

Tonight's song is a remix of Luigi's Mansion theme.

Again, it's on a short timer, and I like that.
Super Smash Bros Ultimate Characters "Junaiper" and "Kuromad?shi"

Short and somewhat mysterious. The characters are Decidueye and apparently Black Mage.
I'm not saying any names cause I don't want said person to get in trouble so I'm just gonna cut straight to the point here.
In Smash ultimate there are a total of 3 newcomers and 3 echo fighters that have yet to be revealed. Right now the only ones that I know of are King K rool, Simon Belmont, and Rex & Pyra. They're the 3 unique fighters, while Dixie kong, Pokey, and Shadow are all echo fighters. Leftherian Archipelago and Dracula's castle are the only stages I have notice of. That's all. I don't know how the newcomers play, but I know Dixie borrows smash moves from Diddy and while Pokey doesn't use PSI, his mech based attacks have similar effects. Shadow is obvious. If my source can get anymore stuff I'll post more but it might not be for a while.

Standard fare. Take a video:
>September 29th, Nintendo Direct
> Mario Kart DLC will be shown
> Smash will be shown in the middle
> New Menu Shown + New Adventure Mode will be revealed
> Smash bit will end with a new character reveal trailer for Marx
> Reveal trailer is done in the same style as Corrin's was, with a homage to a cutscene Kirby Superstar
> Kirby is about to wish for the sun and moon to stop fighting before being stopped by Marx, who uses the wish to join smash
> pic related

They're going ahead of August now. At this rate we'll have 30+ September Direct leaks before September even starts.
Found this on another board.

Unseen Assist Trophies
Pirhana Plant
Phosphora
Jimmy T.
Kat and Ana
Magnus
Bubbles
Wanda
Dillon
Lana
Cranky Kong
Lloyd Irving
Slime
Arle & Carbuncle
Raiden
Roll
Chun-Li
Pheonix Wright
Vic Viper
Like-Like
Celica
Doug
Lolo and Lala
Tibby
Prince Sable
Infantry and Tanks

New stages:
New Donk City (Mario)
Great Plateau (Zelda)
Patch Plain (Kirby)
Mishima Zaibarsu HQ (Tekken)
Moray Towers (Splatoon)
Final Destination
Battlefield
Ancient Ruins (Metroid)
Athletics Event (Mario and Sonic)
Bowser's Castle (Mario Kart)
Underground Cave (Pikmin)
Dracula's Castle (Castlevania)
Central Highway (Mega Man)
Diamond City (Wario)
Planet Wisp (Sonic)
Pushmo (Pushmo)
Mr. Driller (Mr. Driller)
Windmill Hills (Donkey Kong)
Rolling Western (Dillon's Rolling Western)
Lorule (Zelda)
City Trial (Kirby)
Flip Town(Yoshi)
Underwater Fortress (Kid Icarus)
Dirt Track (Excitebike)
Mario Party (Mario Party)
Rocket Tower(Pokèmon)

Unseen Newcomers:
King K. Rool
Dixie Kong
Elma
Ashley
Simon Belmont
Tails
Decidueye
Dark Samus
Isabelle
Chrom and Lissa
Heihachi

This ties into another "leak" from way earlier that had only the assist trophies from this one. It's a bit ambitious with it's character and stages list, but I'd be very happy if this were true.
Two of these are dead already lol

There's also this image "leak" that we touched on yesterday, but still deserves some attention.
Shhhh... let's keep this a secret between you and me, /v/
1532999253995.png

One more for the road.

See you all in December c;
1532992693435.png

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Funky, if we don't get Dixie or K.Rool. Give him Flame Runner.
Funky should be a Wario clone.

Have to wonder why this remix doesn't have the pacman logo, arcade namco stuff was associated with pacman in smash 4 and pacman has 2 galaga related attacks.
I may have edited this so I can't trust my Smash 4 dump anymore, but I don't think the Namco arcade stuff had the Pac-Man icon in Smash 4.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Maybe because there's more than one Bandai Namco character now so they can't just lump all of it under the PAC-MAN label.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
I take it that song will be in a Pac-Man stage, but would it really fit in the only confirmed Pac-Man stage (Pac-Land)?
I have to wonder if they're not preparing a Championship Edition-styled stage to replace Pac-Maze. Either that, or figure out a new way to replicate Pac-Maze's gimmick.

That aside, the Galaga medley, that's beautiful.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
This but unironically

I actually like the design shift of the CSS so far, so maybe that bodes well for the rest of it? We'll see haha.
I just want echoes to not be placed next to their superiors (I like my :ultpit:x:ultzss: and :ultpeach:x:ultbowser: combo) or atleast make th 3rd parties stay exactly where the Ultimate demo has them

sdpdude9

Smash Apprentice
The menu leak is fake

That screenshot is from right at about 1:27 of this video.

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
They could just remove Pac-Maze's gimmick, you know.

It's not like it was the be-all-end-all of the stage.

John Dylan Smith

Banned via Warnings
West Chester Township, Butler County, Ohio
I take it that song will be in a Pac-Man stage, but would it really fit in the only confirmed Pac-Man stage (Pac-Land)?
"Hmmm" considering they are throwing some music from a few Namco games who don't have a rep or stage in Smah Ultimate other than Pac-Man! I do wonder if their is A major possibility we could get some Tekken music included in Smash Bros Ultimate (Regardless as to weather or not we get a Tekken character in Smash Ultimate)!

I would be very much pleased if they included some tracks from Tekken 2 (Marshall Law's Theme, Jun Kazama's Theme, And The Final Boss Theme "Devil Kazuya")

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
You know what, I have a fun game for us to play...

Name the number one character from each Franchise that you know isn't going to be in Smash (like ever), but would love to see
I'll go first
Mario: Fawful
Donkey Kong: Funky Kong
Wario: Captain Syrup
Metroid: Mother Brain's Final form in Super Metroid
Zelda: Vaati or Tingle
MOTHER: Kumatora
Star Fox: James Mc.Cloud
Punchout: Mr.Sandman
Pokemon: Braixen
Fire Emblem: I dunno, Lyn?
Sonic: Blaze
Kid Icarus: Magnus
F-Zero: Deadborn
Kirby: Gooey
Metal Gear: Raiden
Animal Crossing: Tom Nook
PAC-MAN: Tac-Man
Xenoblade: Dunban
Street Fighter: Alex
Final Fantasy: Noctis
Bayonetta: Father Rodin
Splatoon: Dj Ocatvio
(if Castlevania does get in: Trevor Belmont)
Mario: Koopa Troopa
Donkey Kong: Lanky Kong
The Legend of Zelda: Fi
Metroid: Adam Malkovich lol
Yoshi: Raphael Raven (EVERYONE FORGETS ABOUT THE YOSHI SERIES, STOP IT!!!)
Kirby: Como (so adorable)
Star Fox: Leon
Pokemon: Rayquaza
Earthbound: Kumatora
F-Zero: Bio Rex
Ice Climber: Topi
Fire Emblem: Black Knight
Game & Watch: G&W Mario
Kid Icarus: Snake lol
Wario: 9-Volt
Metal Gear: Otacon
Sonic: Vector
Pikmin: Brittany
R.O.B.: Prof. Hector
Animal Crossing: Tom Nook
Mega Man: Snake Man
Wii Fit: Wii Fit Board
Punch-Out: King Hippo
Pac-Man: the pellets lol
Xenoblade Chronicles: Zeke
Duck Hunt: Skeets lol
Street Fighter: Dan Hibiki
Final Fantasy: Cid ("Which Cid?" Yes.)
Bayonetta: Enzo lol
Splatoon: Pearl

Untouch

Smash Master
Smash bros wiki says that namco arcade stuff has the pac-man logo but it may be wrong.
I can't really think of any classic namco stages that'd make a good stage, a lot of namco's library were space shooters and racing games.

A time crisis stage would be awesome though.

CodakTheWarrior

Smash Ace
Today's daily Moveset is a character that has virtually NO chance to get into smash at any point, but one I'd love to see regardless; King Boo!

King Boo Moveset

The ghastliest ghoul the Mushroom Kingdom has ever seen, King Boo has come to Smash to fright his foes! King Boo harnesses the power of his loyal Boo minions to startle his opponents, as well as temporary invisibility, shape shifting, ghostly magic, and more!

Given that King Boo is a ghost, his weight is INCREDIBLY light. Overall, his weight is one of the lightest in the entire game, being slightly lighter than that of Mewtwo's. To make up for this featherweight status, however, King Boo is very quick on feet (well, at least where his feet would be). King Boo's speed falls within the top ten speeds of the game, having speed comparable to Captain Falcon's. King Boo also hits really hard in all of his attacks, making for an interesting mix of a lightweight fighter with heavy attacks. Surprisingly, King Boo can also perform a sort of crawl. Using the Boo species' ability to sink into solid surfaces, King Boo can sink to the ground and move around, having only his top half exposed. This allows King Boo to literally slide under oncoming attacks that would normally hit him.

Specials:

Neutral Special: Boo Summon- This attack will have King Boo summon one of three different Boo types to attack the opponent, with each having a different attack pattern and different effects.
-Boo- The most common type to appear, the generic Boo will target the nearest foe and chase after them. The Boo will pursuit the opponent until one of two things happens. If the Boo does make it to the enemy, they will attack them and dea, a decent amount of damage. However, the generic Boo will disappear after 10 seconds have passed. This is made more difficult by the fact that, like in the Mario games, Boos will stop their track of movement if looked at. This makes strategic placement of both the minion Boo and King Boo vital.
-Circle of Boos- Appearing slightly less often than the regular Boo, this variant is, like the name would imply, a large circle consisting of 6 Boos in total. Unlike the normal version, the circle's movement can't be stopped by being looked at, meaning they can't be stopped once summoned. However, they don't track the opponent either, meaning they can be avoided some what easily. Their damage output is higher as well, and if opponents somehow find them self in the middle of their rotation, all the Boos will strike at once, dealing massive damage.
-Big Boo- The rarest type to appear. This Boo, as the name would imply, is a much bigger variant of the first type. It works the same way for the most part, with some minor differences. For one, the Big Boo deals FAR more damage than its smaller counterpart, dealing upwards of 25% if it hits. To counter its enormous damage, though, the Big Boo is by a landslide the slowest Boo variant. This allows opponents to easily avoid it with careful planning or staring it down for its 10 second timer. The Big Boo is also the only type that ignores shields.

King Boo is allowed to have three Boos total on screen at once, and this attack has direct correlation to his down Special. This makes it very important to space yourself properly in order to harness the Boo's special abilities.

Side Special: Ghost Surge- This special functions similarly to Greninja's down Special in that the move is a counter. When using the move, King Boo's color will become incredibly dark and shadowy for a brief moment. If he is hit while in this state, King Boo will counter with a surge of ghostly energy and power drive through the opponent. The move does more damage the stronger the enemy's move is, making it a solid kill move at opportune times.

Up Special: Platform Boo-st- Dozens of the pink Boos from Super Mario Sunshine appear beneath King Boo before launching him upward in the air. Afterward, three of the pink Boos will rise up and form platforms for King Boo to jump off of. The platforms will permanently stay unless King Boo jumps off of them, in which they will automatically disappear and stop others from using them.

Down Special: Permeate- This Special thrives with the use of the neutral Special accurately. Above King Boo's character icon on the HUD is a three-stage gauge known as the Ghost Meter. Essentially, the more Boos the King can hit opponents with, the more the gauge will fill up. Once King Boo has hit at least the first level on the meter, he can use this attack to enter a state of invisibility, the duration of which (as well as the number of Boos needed) are as follows;
-Green- In order to reach the first level on the meter, King Boo has to hit opponents with a total of 3 Boos. Using the attack on this stage will only yield 3 seconds total of invisibility.
-Red- Hitting others with a total of 5 Boos will activate this stage on the meter. Activating the Special while the meter is red will grant King Boo 7 seconds of invisibility.
-Purple- The maximum the Ghost Meter can reach, King Boo must hit foes with a total of 7 Boos. This stage will grant the King a total of a whopping 15 seconds of invisibility.

While invisible, King Boo enters the shadowy state from his side Special. This allows King Boo to still be seen and he can hit the opponent, but the opponent cannot hit him. Using the move will also reset the Ghost Meter, although King Boo can immediately begin refilling it right after using it up. This makes hitting and setting up Boo placements vital in order for King Boo to strike the opponent when they least expect it.

Normals:

Jab: King Boo rapidly smacks the enemy with his large, bulbous tongue.

F-Tilt: King Boo swipes the foe with an upward swing of his tongue.

U-Tilt: King Boo spins upward in the air a ways. The attack is most powerful at the crown.

D-Tilt: The King spins his tongue on the ground in a circle, dealing damage.

Dash Attack: The King spins directly into the opponent, the sweet spot of the attack being the crown.

Smashes:

F-Smash: King Boo covers his eyes and shakes in place while the attack is charging. Afterward, King Boo releases dark energy in the form of a giant, dark manifestation of a Boo that charges through opponents, dealing major damage. The attack deals even more damage if the opponent is directly facing King Boo while he's charging it.

U-Smash: King Boo covers his eyes and shakes in place while charging, then releases a giant, dark Boo that flies a large distance upwards. The attack is powerful, but will deal even more damage if the opponent happens to be directly above or below King Boo while he is charging the attack.

D-Smash: The King covers his eyes and spins around in place whilst shaking as the move charges. Two enormous shadowy Boos then fly downwards from the sky into the ground, causing some massive damage. The damage will only be amplified if the opponent happens to be facing King Boo as he releases the attack.

Aerials:

N-Air: A large circle of Boos appears to encircle the King, acting as a sort of shield of sorts. The Boos disappear as soon as the move is over and have no bearing on the Ghost Meter in any way.

F-Air: King Boo juts his massive tongue out once again to surprise those in his line of fire.

U-Air: King Boo does a short flip in midair, with the most damage coming from his crown compare to other areas of his being.

D-Air: The King does a quick spin while upside-down. The crown has a meteor Smash effect, making spacing very important.

B-Air: The King quickly wags his 'tail' on his backside. The attack has a minuscule hitbox, but if it lands, it will deal EXTREMELY massive damage. Probably the King's most powerful move overall.

Grab/Pummel: Similar to Pacman's grab, King Boo sends out a large beam from his crown that will pull opponents in. For the Pummel, the King repeatedly bashes the opponent with his crown before releasing them.

Throws: For Forward throw, King Boo sharply bashes into enemy to send them away. Back throw has the King toss foes behind him, begin to act scared, then turns around and scares them away. Up throw sees the King throw opponents upwards with the beam from his crown. Down throw has King Boo briefly swallow the opponent whole, chew them up, and spit them back off the ground, dealing some impressive damage.

Final Smash: Boolossus' Return- King Boo will summon a large, dark painting that will appear in the middle of the stage, sucking fighters in. Any that are trapped by the painting will then be greeted by King Boo who will undergo a borderline demonic sequence in which he turns upside down and everything becomes dark. Behind him appears the otherworldly large Boolossus, who then rushes forward into the trapped opponents. Along with Boolossus are countless other Boos of various shapes and sizes, all of which relentlessly stampede the stuck characters as they are helpless to fight back. All the while, King Boo sits back and watches. He gives a grimace and a devilish laugh until the onslaught is over.

Taunts: Up Taunt consists of King Boo take off his crown for the only time and tip it in a 'Gentleman' gesture. Side Taunt has King Boo burp up a Bonefish enemy with a nauseated expression. Down Taunt has him sink into the ground, like in his crawl, and hop out and back into the ground several times in a row as if jumping between puddles.

Alts: King Boo only has color swaps to choose from. All of his colors are based on different colored Boos from the Mario series, with the iconic white as the default. Some examples include a pink Boo from Super Mario Sunshine, a black Boo from Super Mario Galaxy, a light blue Boo from Super Mario World, and several others.

Stage: Evershade Valley- The main setting from Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon. A transformation stage that periodically shifts between the 5 main mansions from the game. Each mansion has a completely different layout, with different hazards in each as well.

Boxing Ring title: "Ghastliest Ghoul with a Jewel"

This is probably the most involved and in depth Moveset yet, so it would mean a lot if you guys would read it and tell me what you think. This isn't exactly how I would envision King Boo if he were to miraculously make it in somehow.

Tomorrow's preview: The OG Barrel chucker is back...

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
The 3rd parties aren't in any specific spot though.
They’re in the number order instead of being placed together like the last two games
115ED46E-7B62-44AE-80EA-F5B1CFF5BE03.png
58A8A42D-6A09-419B-8C0C-3CFD849D7F42.jpeg
5DDC826C-B666-4E36-AE81-32B8CCBC3339.png
3rd Parties aren’t “separated” from the rest of the non dlc gang...now they get to be mixed in with the others like they’re normal Nintendo characters

blazefan519

Smash Ace
I posted a session yesterday, but haven't logged those yet. I have maybe 30 tabs open in one window with just "leaks." I'll log them all in one go tonight or tomorrow when I kill off all of the July "leaks."

;_;

Anyways, here are all the "leaks" for today:
Get ready for September 12, this direct has no headlines or 3DS games. Yay. The full list is here, and I saw the video early while I Was in the office. Here we go.
> It starts off with Miyamoto talking about the debut of Pikmin. He then says, a Pikmin trilogy will launch this February. And then he says, please take a look at this. It’s a trailer for Pikmin 4. He says that this is the game he has been working on. He also says, I am happy to release this, early 2019, please check back with other direct’s and news in the future.
> Then it switches to Reggie. He starts to talk about the Nindies games. He shows a video of Indie games coming in the future. Shovel Knight King of cards, and Killer Queen Black launch today. Undertale launches in 2 day’s, September 14.
> Next Reggie says, now please, take a look at games in the future.
> A new trailer for Super Mario Party, has a bunch of other characters and it is like a normal game board. Releasing October 5
> Pokemon Let’s Go get a new trailer, a bunch of more Pokemon are shown off along with new places. Releasing November 16
> Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes get a new trailer, with a release of November 9.
> Next is a new Mario sport game now in the works. Mario baseball. Still has a story mode. A bunch of new characters are shown off. Has a similar trailer to the trailer at E3 for Super Mario Party. Releasing Spring-Summer 2019
> A trailer for Team Sonic Racing is coming. A release for December 14
> Megaman 11 trailer, October 2
> StarLink Battle for Atlas final announcement trailer, October 16
> Overwatch switch trailer, November 23
> Fortnite skins including Splatoon, and Metroid
> Ninjala trailer. We go deep into the game. It has a mix off Splatoon and Smash.
> Online service announcement, along with new Mario Kart 8 Deluxe DLC and a Smash Bros Ultimate Demo only available for 5 days. And the Mario Tennis Aces also gets another time to play for free.
> Goes back to Reggie, he also talks about DAEMON X MACHINA. He then gives a story trailer with a release of January
> Yoshi gets a trailer, titled Yoshi Craft Island. It is a new Yoshi Island game but at the same time not. March release.
> New unrevealed 3RD party games fly by which is Injustice 2 2019, GTA 5 holiday 2018, Spyro 1st quarter, Madden 19 1st quarter, Assassins Creed Odyssey holiday 2018, and Star Wars Battlefront 2 December 4.
> And then Reggie says Jump Force is now in production for Switch. 2019
> Fire Emblem Three Houses story trailer, April
> World Ends With You FR, October 26
> Wonderful 201, sequel to Wonderful 101. 2019
> Bayonetta 3 gameplay trailer, February 2019
> Ends off with quick looks with Labo Kit 3, Arena of Valor November 2, Dragon ball fighter z september 28, Fifa 19, Pixark November 6, Just Dance 19, 5 nights at freddy's October 30, Terraria holiday 2018
> Ends off with a trailer to Hades smash trailer. With Medusa as a echo for Palutena.

Hades and Medusa would be anti-hype for this game. So many people would be pissed off. I don't know whether it'd be beautiful or horrible. Probably moreso the latter.
Smash leaks

Smash ultimate will be the ultimate smash game. It will feature a lot of content fans we’ll be craving. Lot of interesting stages,assist and trophies that people thought would never happen. First thing first grand total of 8 new unique newcomers(counting Ridley and inkling). And 4 clones(2 of those are echoes the other 2 being semi)

Unique
>Ridley
>Inkling
>K Rool
>M Bison
>Elma
>Incineroar
>Hades
>B dee

Echoes
>Daisy
>Dark Samus

Semi
>Dixie
>Isabelle

So a total of 12 characters but only 8 of those are unique the other 4 are clones. Dixie being similar to Wolf In a sense she’s a Frankenstein creation of other characters moves

Smash X Microsoft

Nothing solid atm but there are talks that the game could be delayed to include a character from Microsoft if not delayed the character we’ll be in the first wave of DLC if Nintendo decides to go that route. The characters being discussed are either Master Chief from Halo or Banjo from Banjo Kazooie. Something to note is that Steve from Minecraft and Marcus from gears of war both have mii costumes

Smash X Capcom

Expect a lot of Capcom representation from assist to stages. For example Chun-Li and Akuma we’ll be assist for the street fighter series as well as a stage based around shadowloo. There we’ll be a resident evil stage with a Leon and Jill mii costume. Phoenix Wright and Arthur from ghost n goblins is an assist, Zero from the megaman X series is also a mii costume

Smash DLC

ATM there are no current plans for DLC. Like mentioned earlier if a deal is met with Microsoft before a certain point the game might be delayed. Nintendo knows smash will sell well but they wanna wait before even beginning DLC talks. The current idea going around is that there we’ll be DLC sometime in the switches lifespan

M. Bison as our only third party rep is...disappointing as well. I don't think a lot of people were asking for him either, especially compared to Zero or Phoenix Wright.
Ultimate will only include 7 Newcomers and 2 Echos

>King K Rool / Donkey Kong
>Isaac / Golden Sun
>Spring Man / Arms (Ribbon Girl will be an Alt costume)
>Excite Biker / Excite Bike
>Crash Bandicoot / Crash Bandicoot
>Rayman / Rayman
>Sandbag /Smash Bros

>Shadow / Sonic The Hedgehog
>Funky Kong / Donkey Kong

I honestly don't know when are they gonna reveal these characters, but if there's something else i need to tell is that this entry will not include DLC

>Smash Ultimate
>No DLC

Choose one.
>Menu is more streamlined
>Red Vest is a new item, makes you slower
>K Rool is in
>Daisy + Peach have bodysuit costumes from the sports games, Daisy has purple + blue regular palette swap
>Chrom is in
>Blaziken is in, identical to Falcon, palette swaps are slight variations of original palette
>Wolf has palette swap that makes his fur green
>Young Link has palette swap that turns skin brown
>Olimar and Alph are still one character
>All info recorded from standard 1v1 vs. mode, no other modes were tested, not full game, more info soon

This one was found by an anon on Pastebin of all places. Guess we'll see how this one pans out.
I have inside information regarding Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. There is an upcoming Nintendo Direct this August with 15+ Minutes of Super Smash Bros. You may not trust me, but you will see a week or so from now.

> Famous DK characters, K. K. Rool and Dixie Kong finally join the cast.
>Mr. Sakurai pops up and talks about these 2 new additions to the roster and explains the outcry from fans.
>These 2 are brand-new fighters, not echoes. Dixie Kong is a semi-clone with different specials except side and standard neutral and such.
>In the trailer, the following unrevealed stages are shown:
*Gangplank Galleon, Golden Plains, Pirate Ship, Kongo Jungle (64), Wooly World.
>Sakurai shows that once the direct is over, King K. Rool and Dixie Kong will be added to the official website.
>Sakurai shows a montage of changed fighters yet again:
*Yoshi: His final smash is similar to previous installments. But this time, Yoshi flys towards the edge of the stage and fire five giant fireballs. Similar to one of Yoshi’s abilities in Super Mario World.
*Peach: Peach gains her wedding dress from Super Mario Oddysey. Tiara, similar to Mario’s up B with Cappy, appears when Peach does a smash attack or her up B. Tiara only appears in this alt. Costume. Her final smash receives an overhaul. She still dances and the peach layout still appears, but now she summons a rainstorm of hailing peaches. Peaches still appear after the final smash.
*Bowser: Likewise, Bowser gets his wedding tuxedo from Super Mario Oddysey. Giga Tuxedo Bowser looks amazing btw.
*Diddy Kong: His final smash still uses the Jetpack, but now he does the firing of peanuts.
>I’ll leave the rest for you to come enjoy, but don’t worry wait for the direct next week.

Another direct leak with K. Rool and Dixie Kong being the next two characters revealed.
Hi guys, this September, the full Smash roster will be finally shown off. So now all the fake leaks will end. Until after the game releases. The fighters and echoes are
> Shadow for Sonic, and Isabelle for Villager
> The character trailers will happen before the roster is fully uploaded. Every trailer has a clip of the new Subspace Emissary.
> The fighters are. Hades. Pit and Dark Pit are fighting and then Hades voice appears and comes out and then has his little title. Hades make his turn. Yes it sounds stupid, but remember Megaman Joins the battle. After that, Sakuria will say that he put him in because Sakurai is planning a new Kid Icarus game.
> Next is Simon Belmont. Title Simon Belmont whips up.
> Next is King K Rool. Title, King K Rool steals the show.
> Springman is next, he has a lot of work on him. Title, Springman arms ups.
> Chrous Kids is next. Title, Chorus Kids enter the stage
> Last character is Sora. He is the last fighter revealed. His trailer starts off with Cloud walking and then Mario jumps out and they start fighting, until Sora comes out and stop's the fight. He then say's, I know you've been waiting for me. Title, Sora opens the door to victory.
New assist trophies are, Tracer, Ashely is still a assist and same with Isaac, Steve, Rabbids, Baby Mario and Baby Luigi, Tetris, Guardian, and Shovel Knight.
> That's all

Why the **** do people think we're going to get the full ****ing roster revealed at once?

That being said, this roster is a dream for me.
Hi guy’s. So there will be a direct in August only for 3DS. But on September 12, we will get a Switch direct. This is it. But before that, it’s kinda like E3 where they fly by with stuff. There is no headlines.
> Starts off with are new president: Hello, we are very excited for you to see all these games. First, we want to talk about the new Online Services releasing September 21. (After that). After you buy the online services for the first 2 months, you can get a free demo to Super Smash Bros Ultimate. Now please take a look at this.
> Overwatch trailer. Available November 2.
> DAEMON X MACHINA story trailer, releasing January 25
> DLC trailers for Hyrule Warriors, you can now play as the champions, and Fire Emblem Warriors where you can play as characters from Path of radiance such as Ike, and characters from Binding Blade such as Roy.
> Dr. Mario and Dr. Luigi trailer. Releasing Holiday 2018
> Next is a bunch of Nindies including Shovel Knight: King Of Cards releasing after Direct, and amiibo available in October.
> After that, Reggie is in another house, and starts to talk about the Nindies. Then he moves right on to show the new game Nintendo has been working on, Ninjala. He show’s a trailer.
> After that a trailer for Megaman 11, Team Sonic Racing, and Pac-Man Hungered. A new game where it has the design to Pac-Man in Smash.
> Pokemon Let’s Go trailer and Super Mario Party. After that Reggie talk’s about that Super Mario Party isn’t Mario Party 11. They are done with the numbers.
> Injustice 2 get a trailer for Switch. And so does Diablo 3 and GTA 5. 2019
> Yoshi’s Craft World: + Labo Support. A new trailer to the new Yoshi game, releasing March 2019
> Fire Emblem Three Houses trailer. There is then a announcement of why it is called three houses. Available April 2
> World Ends With You: FR, October 26
> Next is quick looks at games, like what they did at E3, showing off, Labo kit 3 September 14, Project X Zone 3 early 2019, SNK heroines out now, Dark Souls out now, StarLink battle for atlas October 16, Arena Of Valor November 2, Dragon Ball Fighter-Z September 28, Fifia 19 September 28, Madden 19 holiday 2018, Pixark November 6, Just Dance 19 October 23, Undertale September 14, Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes 1st quarter 2019, Spyro Reignited Trilogy early 2019, 5 Nights at Freddy's after direct, and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Torna September 21.
> Then move onto Sakurai. He announces new Assist trophies and remaining ones, new Costumes for Miis, and then a trailer for Subspace 2. Then show’s a trailer for Rex and Pyra, he was working on them for a long time and has a lot of work on him. And also Shadow is in it and he gets announced.
> Ends off with a trailer to Bayonetta 3, February 2019

Another September 12th Nintendo Direct leak. This one is different enough, so it's counted.
I don’t have a huge leak, I do have info.
I want to gain your trust by telling you what the music update of this week will be.
I say this week because there’s a chance it won’t release the same day as it usually does.

The remix is Kid Icarus Uprising’s boss battle theme
Composed by Tetsuya Shibata

I don’t have every character but I have info on 3 in particular, one being a deconfirm.

The 2 characters are Wonder Red and King K Rool, they are in as full newcomers

The character that is deconfirmed is Simon Belmont. People’s rumors and assumptions are completely wrong, Simon is only getting his new games and collections. Not a smash fighter, or atleast not yet.

Information is extremely tight, you can only really expect small info.

Only other info I got is that Pacmaze actually is coming back. The player getting getting the power pellots will glow blue aura that is able to eat the blue ghosts while everybody else will get hurt

We'll know about this one tonight. I love "leaks" on a short timer.
So an insider gave me info I think you're all either going to be pissed at or enjoyed at.

There will be 7 new fighters and 4 echo fighters. Not that I am including Ridley and Daisy in this so the numbers aren't wrong.

Newcomers: Ridley, Capt.Toad, K.Rool, Dixie Kong, Elma, Simon Belmont, Sans.

Echos: Daisy, Dark Samus, Chrom, Shadow.

Sans is literally the games last edition and is why we are getting 11 newcomers instead of ten. Originally, the character was supposed to be Frisk/Chara but there wasn't enough there for a moveset while Sans DID have enough for a moveset. Frisk still appears as an assist trophy..

As for the rest, thank fan requests. DLC isn't even being discussed right now as my insider has stated that Sakurai has literally banned the term in the office. The August direct will also have Smash news by the way. Don't expect anything to be revealed at EVO. If they do, it will be surprise to everyone, especially if its Simon.

Well, we have two versions of Mario and three versions of Link, so it only makes sense that we have two versions of Ness. /s

But for real Sans isn't going to be in Smash Bros. If he is it'll be hilarious.
>Donkey Kong JR (Mix of DK and Diddy)
>Kaptain K Rool (King alt unlockable)
>Buzzwole (Grappler)
>Mametchi (Shares trailer with Miis for dachi name joke)
>Ray MK II
>Pokey Minch (Slightly bigger than bowser)
>Isabelle (Semi clone with lots of furniture based attacks)
>Paper Mario (Final smash from Sticker Star, rest of movepool from 64 and TTYD)
>Veronica (FE Heroes)
>Chris Redfield (Weapon style like Snakes to fit in better)
>Midbus/Fawful (Midbus is a Bowser semi clone)
>Louie/President (semi clone, Olimar will be given rock pikmin)

Tonight's song is a remix of Luigi's Mansion theme.

Again, it's on a short timer, and I like that.
Super Smash Bros Ultimate Characters "Junaiper" and "Kuromad?shi"

Short and somewhat mysterious. The characters are Decidueye and apparently Black Mage.
I'm not saying any names cause I don't want said person to get in trouble so I'm just gonna cut straight to the point here.
In Smash ultimate there are a total of 3 newcomers and 3 echo fighters that have yet to be revealed. Right now the only ones that I know of are King K rool, Simon Belmont, and Rex & Pyra. They're the 3 unique fighters, while Dixie kong, Pokey, and Shadow are all echo fighters. Leftherian Archipelago and Dracula's castle are the only stages I have notice of. That's all. I don't know how the newcomers play, but I know Dixie borrows smash moves from Diddy and while Pokey doesn't use PSI, his mech based attacks have similar effects. Shadow is obvious. If my source can get anymore stuff I'll post more but it might not be for a while.

Standard fare. Take a video:
>September 29th, Nintendo Direct
> Mario Kart DLC will be shown
> Smash will be shown in the middle
> New Menu Shown + New Adventure Mode will be revealed
> Smash bit will end with a new character reveal trailer for Marx
> Reveal trailer is done in the same style as Corrin's was, with a homage to a cutscene Kirby Superstar
> Kirby is about to wish for the sun and moon to stop fighting before being stopped by Marx, who uses the wish to join smash
> pic related

They're going ahead of August now. At this rate we'll have 30+ September Direct leaks before September even starts.
Found this on another board.

Unseen Assist Trophies
Pirhana Plant
Phosphora
Jimmy T.
Kat and Ana
Magnus
Bubbles
Wanda
Dillon
Lana
Cranky Kong
Lloyd Irving
Slime
Arle & Carbuncle
Raiden
Roll
Chun-Li
Pheonix Wright
Vic Viper
Like-Like
Celica
Doug
Lolo and Lala
Tibby
Prince Sable
Infantry and Tanks

New stages:
New Donk City (Mario)
Great Plateau (Zelda)
Patch Plain (Kirby)
Mishima Zaibarsu HQ (Tekken)
Moray Towers (Splatoon)
Final Destination
Battlefield
Ancient Ruins (Metroid)
Athletics Event (Mario and Sonic)
Bowser's Castle (Mario Kart)
Underground Cave (Pikmin)
Dracula's Castle (Castlevania)
Central Highway (Mega Man)
Diamond City (Wario)
Planet Wisp (Sonic)
Pushmo (Pushmo)
Mr. Driller (Mr. Driller)
Windmill Hills (Donkey Kong)
Rolling Western (Dillon's Rolling Western)
Lorule (Zelda)
City Trial (Kirby)
Flip Town(Yoshi)
Underwater Fortress (Kid Icarus)
Dirt Track (Excitebike)
Mario Party (Mario Party)
Rocket Tower(Pokèmon)

Unseen Newcomers:
King K. Rool
Dixie Kong
Elma
Ashley
Simon Belmont
Tails
Decidueye
Dark Samus
Isabelle
Chrom and Lissa
Heihachi

This ties into another "leak" from way earlier that had only the assist trophies from this one. It's a bit ambitious with it's character and stages list, but I'd be very happy if this were true.
Two of these are dead already lol

There's also this image "leak" that we touched on yesterday, but still deserves some attention.
Shhhh... let's keep this a secret between you and me, /v/
View attachment 155134
One more for the road.

See you all in December c;
View attachment 155135
Kinda interesting how two of those leaks call the Yoshi game Yoshi's Craft World. Could just be similar guessing but it's something I found interesting. And hoo boi another Smash Blog timer leak, we'll have to keep this in mind then. Nice job again :)
The menu leak is fake

That screenshot is from right at about 1:27 of this video.
Figured as much. For shame as I really wanted Story mode and the menu looks nice, just needed some tweaks to actually make sense.

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
Kinda interesting how two of those leaks call the Yoshi game Yoshi's Craft World. Could just be similar guessing but it's something I found interesting. And hoo boi another Smash Blog timer leak, we'll have to keep this in mind then. Nice job again :)
Could also be one piggy-backing off the other, or both were written by the same person.

P.Kat

Smash Champion
Too bad.

"Everystage is Here!"

brings back Pictochat.
Well, we need something to replace Miiverse, and I wouldn't mind if Pictochat replaced it, it's a fun stage, as long as Fountain of Dreams, and Pirate Ship makes it in Smash somewhere of course.

Last edited:

ned_ballad

Smash Apprentice
Were those images confirmed fake? That K Rool render is pretty nice, although I’d assume his scales would be higher detailed

Last edited:

blazefan519

Smash Ace
Could also be one piggy-backing off the other, or both were written by the same person.
That too, I always forget that people can just make all the "leaks" they want to.
We’re those images confirmed fake? That K Rool render is pretty nice, although I’d assume his scales would be higher detailed
Yes the Isabelle image is from a New Leaf trailer and the K. Rool image is taken from a video showcasing fan art.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So, here's a question.

If each confirmed character had a rival, who would they have?
This might be hard to answer, since some fighters have multiple choices that'd work.

Mario: Sonic or Bowser....or Mega Man or Pac-Man or Donkey Kong, really almost anyone could be his rival.
Luigi: Diddy?
Peach: Zelda
Rosalina: Olimar?
Mega Man: Pac-Man or Mario
Ryu: Lucario
Ganon: Ridley
Zero-Suit Samus: Bayonetta
Little Mac: Donkey Kong
Sheik: Greninja
Link: Cloud
Samus: Falcon
Daisy: Lucina(both are royalty AND clones)
Kirby: Yoshi
Marth: Meta-Knight
Palutena: Mewtwo (Magic vs Super Science)
Pikachu: Pokemon Trainer
Fox: Pit
Wolf: Dark Pit
Game and Watch: ROB
Wario: Wii Fit Trainer
Bowser: Mario or Dedede
Inkling: Corrin
Roy: Ice Climbers
Robin: Dr. Mario
Ness: Jigglypuff?
Lucas: Pichu?
Ike: Shulk
Bowser Jr.: Duck Hunt

I tried, but it's far from perfect. Pretty sure I'm missing someone.

D

Deleted member

We’re those images confirmed fake? That K Rool render is pretty nice, although I’d assume his scales would be higher detailed
I believe Isabelle is from a commercial, K. Rool's image is from a fan made 3D recreation of DKC2's final boss fight.

blazefan519

Smash Ace
Thanks, I figured they were fake, but they looked well done
No problem. That K. Rool one threw us for a loop for a good bit before someone was able to figure out where it was from.
So my fears have been confirmed...

Yoshi's Flipping Island DID die :(
Tis a shame. I would have loved the fact that every time I said the game's name I was basically cursing it's existence.

Last edited:

Mc.Rad

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0842-4814-1315
I hope we get some Pokemon music next. Sun and Moon's music was top notch, i'd really like Welcome to Alola and Guzma's theme.
A DK song that isn't the jungle theme would be cool too.
I really just want them to drop the Primal Dialga remix already, I mean the composers are the same people who made that song so they got to... It's the ONE song that I'm desperately WANTING IN SMASH SO BADLY

https://youtu.be/OJ6XpUz2RmA

PLEASE SAKURAI

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I really just want them to drop the Primal Dialga remix already, I mean the composers are the same people who made that song so they got to... It's the ONE song that I'm desperately WANTING IN SMASH SO BADLY

https://youtu.be/OJ6XpUz2RmA

PLEASE SAKURAI
Also, if I could get a Pokemon Explorers game that is as good as Explorers of Sky, that'd be nice.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
So, here's a question.

If each confirmed character had a rival, who would they have?
I’m going out of my way to avoid rivals being from the same series (because that’d waste the potential of Smash), so some of these might be a stretch.
:ultmario::ultsonic: 90’s Kids
:ultlink::ultcloud: Swordsmen of Legend
:ultpikachu::ultrobin THUNDER!
:ultkirby::ultpeach: Pink Power
:ultdk::ultbowser: Plumber’s Foes
:ultyoshi::ultinkling: Yoshi sprayed juice that one time in Sunshine and that’s kinda like ink...
:ultsamus::ultmegaman: Hand Blasters
:ultfox::ultfalcon: Pilot vs Driver
:ultluigi::ultdiddy: Loyal Sidekicks
:ultjigglypuff::ultganondorf: Pure Evil (they’re the two leftovers I had, but their interactions WOULD be hilarious)
:ultness::ultmewtwo: Psychic Warriors
:ultdoc::ultyounglink: Classic Clones
:ultzelda::ultlucina: Princesses of Time
:ultsheik::ultgreninja: Ninjas of the Night
:ultpichu::ulttoonlink: Tiny Heroes
:ultfalco::ultpit: Fly Guys
:ulticeclimbers::ultduckhunt: Dynamic Duos
:ultgnw::ultpacman: Old-School Icons
:ultmarth::ultbowserjr: Heirs to the Throne
:ultroy::ultdaisy: Royal Redheads (I know...a real stretch)
:ultwario::ultkingdedede: Greedy Gluttons
:ultrob::ultshulk: MECHONIS VS BIONIS
:ultmetaknight::ultike: Lone Swordsmen
:ultwolf::ultdarkpit: Rivals of the Sky
:ultpokemontrainer::ultolimar: Creature Commanders
:ultzss::ultwiifittrainer: Athletic Heroines
:ultlucas::ultlucario: MORE Psychic Warriors?!
:ultsnake::ultbayonetta: M-Rated Heroes
:ultrosalina::ultpalutena: Celestial Godesses
:ultlittlemac::ultryu: Fists of Fury
:ultvillager::ultmiifighters: I don’t know but their aesthetics are kinda similar
:ultcorrin::ultridley: Dueling Dragons

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I hope we get some Pokemon music next. Sun and Moon's music was top notch, i'd really like Welcome to Alola and Guzma's theme.
A DK song that isn't the jungle theme would be cool too.
I’m hoping for a Sonic remix...or atleast something for Kid Icarus

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Also, if I could get a Pokemon Explorers game that is as good as Explorers of Sky, that'd be nice.
Let me tell ya.

Super Pokemon Mystery Dungeon is pretty darn close and worth your time.

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
Too bad this song is likely going to be on PAC-LAND.

Xenoblade when
Well...
They could just remove Pac-Maze's gimmick, you know.

It's not like it was the be-all-end-all of the stage.
YES.

Land is a hot mess, while Maze is stupidly iconic. Cutting Maze and leaving Land would be as dumb as putting in any level of the original DK arcade over the first.

...wait.

Still, that Galaga mix is awesomeness.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
KIU was gonna be a Star Fox game originally. So the fights would reference that, and Wolf makes more sense to fight D.Pit than Falco.
Ah...though at best I’d expect Pit to fight Falco due to being a huge fan of his...and both not being able to fly on their own (unless Falco actually can fly alone and I never knew that)
Well...

YES.

Land is a hot mess, while Maze is stupidly iconic. Cutting Maze and leaving Land would be as dumb as putting in any level of the original DK arcade over the first.

...wait.

Still, that Galaga mix is awesomeness.
Only way I’d accept Land staying is if Smash Run comes back and has maps based on different series (with Pac Maze being one of them)

amageish

Smash Master
>Veronica (FE Heroes)
So, this leak has already been proven wrong, but it makes me think: How would people feel about Nintendo Mobile representation? The roster was decided too early for a playable representative, but in terms of stages/trophies/assists/music from mobile games?

I for one would love to see the FEH OCs get trophies, just to see them in full 3D glory.

Dragoncharystary

Smash Lord
That Galaga medley is fire. Galaga is probably my favorite of all the classic Namco arcade games. I remember when I was about 9 I got second overall on the high score board for one of those machines.

Also nice to see we finally got the fake Smash Ball update.

D

Deleted member

Wouldn't that be cool if the Scribblenaut guy was an echo of Game & Watch he has similar proportions and can use random items like Game & watch there is a Scribblenauts switch game right????...........right!!!!???

D

Deleted member

Now that we have the Fake Smash Ball update, were there any changes made from the initial posting to now? There HAS to be a reason for all that bull****
that Ken guy was trying to play it safe so people would believe his obscure randomness

blazefan519

Smash Ace
So, this leak has already been proven wrong, but it makes me think: How would people feel about Nintendo Mobile representation? The roster was decided too early for a playable representative, but in terms of stages/trophies/assists/music from mobile games?

I for one would love to see the FEH OCs get trophies, just to see them in full 3D glory.
There was a person that I watched that wanted Fjorm as a playable fighter and ngl, that would be hype. She's both a spear user and can manipulate ice, that would make for a super interesting character already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom