• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I mean, Shadow, amirite.

Anyway, what are the hopes for the new music this week?
Another Mega Man track. 5 more Mega Man tracks. 10 more Mega Man tracks. 100 Mega Man songs. All day every day Mega Man day.

Last edited:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
What are the 7-10 newcomers to the base roster that would make the game PERFECT for you, with the first being “I absolutely NEED them” and the last one being “I could live if they weren’t added but they’d be cool to see regardless”? Counting Echoes, not counting potential DLC candidates who were too late for the base roster (like Rex & Pyra or an ARMS character)

For me:

1. Elma
2. Bandana Waddle Dee
3. Simon Belmont
4. Chorus Kids
5. Chrom
6. Dixie Kong
7. King K. Rool
8. Isabelle
9. Isaac
10. Lloyd Irving
1. King K.Rool
2. Dixie Kong
3. Impa
4. Funky Kong / Cranky Kong
5. Banjo-Kazooie
6. Isaac
7. Skull Kid
8. Celica / Alm
9. Urbosa / Daruk
10. Paper Mario

PlayerOneTyler

Sr. Community Manager, Smashboards Editor / Social
I suppose I'll drop my top 10, in this order.

1. Impa
2. Dixie Kong
3. King K. Rool
4. Captain Toad
5. Isabelle
6. Waddle Dee
7. Decidueye
8. Geno
9. Springman
10. Elma

I'll be extremely honest, though. I only REALLY care about the first three.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Here's a tough question.

Sakurai stated in the E3 presentation that the more characters get added to the roster, the harder it becomes to make Kirby because of his copy ability.

So here's the question. Would you rather limit the roster and Kirby keeps his copy ability and it's cuteness...

Or would you rather Kirby have his copy ability replaced for the sake of the roster?

Keep in mind this a hypothetical where it comes down to only these two choices.

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Jigglypuff is today's Blog post. With that, we're halfway through the 64 Roster now. So Samus, Yoshi, Fox, Pikachu, Luigi, and Ness are left.

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Going to play along with this 12 character villain game (even though I'm not 100% convinced on this):

Mario - Bowser
Donkey Kong - King K. Rool
Link - Ganandorf
Samus Aran - Ridley
Yoshi - ????
Kirby - Umm.....
Fox - Wolf
Pikachu - Mewtwo?
Capt. Falcon - Black Shadow
Jigglypuff - ????
Ness - ????

It would've been cool if Pokemon Trainer's villain is someone from Team Rocket.
Short of actually adding Kamek or Boshi, they'd probably do something lame like assigning Bowser Jr. as Yoshi's villain
Can we talk about literally any other dark edgy version of a character? please?
Oh gee, I can't possibly think of a dark edgy version of my favorite character. I wonder who that could be...
I'm trying to think what would be the cutest possible match you could achieve in Smash Brothers?

If Isabelle gets in as leaked?

Maybe Pikachu vs Pichu vs Kirby vs Isabelle?

Pikachu vs Yoshi vs Kirby vs Isabelle?

People who have made their name on cuteness beating the crap out of one another.
All the Yoshis...

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
Chrom's and Lucina's Falchion is bigger than Marth's and is supposed to be a two-handed sword like the Ragnell, it was just shrunk for Lucina in Smash so that she could function as a Marth alt/Echo without messing up hitboxes. As for what differences Chrom would have as an Echo, I imagine he would be a simple and dirty "faster but weaker" Ike Echo, Sakurai did originally imagine him for Smash 4 as an inbetween of Marth and Ike, so while he won't have his own moves or much differences he'll still play sorta like how Sakurai originally imagined him.
I know the sword was changed for Smash but my point is the oddity of having the same sword appear in the game but with 2 different sizes. Lucina isn't too far ahead of Chrom like they both are compared to Marth or like Toon Link and Link are. Their Parallel Falchions logically should be the same size. But then this is also Smash we're talking about where logic goes out the window~

A rather on the nose interpretation of an inbetween of Marth and Ike would be Ike's moveset but with Marth's tipper mechanic. Pretty sure at least one of Ike's moves has a different hitbox on the round tip compared to the rest of the sword, wanna say fsmash and I think it's weaker too.

Also, since I'm replying to you anyways, when I brought up 'the Dark Pit route' and how he only has 5 moves changed, I was thinking of ftilt, neutral b, side b, his final smash and lastly his rapid jab. Thing is, I don't actually remember how exactly it was different, I just remember a patch changing Pit's rapid jab without touching Dark Pit's. Was wondering if you knew since you've at least looked into patches before with that whole 1.0.6 Bayo thing from way back.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Here's a tough question.

Sakurai stated in the E3 presentation that the more characters get added to the roster, the harder it becomes to make Kirby because of his copy ability.

So here's the question. Would you rather limit the roster and Kirby keeps his copy ability and it's cuteness...

Or would you rather Kirby have his copy ability replaced for the sake of the roster?

Pft, are you serious?
There's no way in hell I'd ever not take getting more characters with entirely new everythings over keeping a single ability I don't use on a character I don't generally like playing.

If I had to make a compromise, I'd do it how DBFZ does it with Android 21's copy ability and have Kirby swallow only archetypes of characters, say a dozen or so total, that all Smash characters can roughly be put into.

Last edited:

John Dylan Smith

Banned via Warnings
West Chester Township, Butler County, Ohio
What are the 7-10 newcomers to the base roster that would make the game PERFECT for you, with the first being “I absolutely NEED them” and the last one being “I could live if they weren’t added but they’d be cool to see regardless”? Counting Echoes, not counting potential DLC candidates who were too late for the base roster (like Rex & Pyra or an ARMS character)

For me:

1. Elma
2. Bandana Waddle Dee
3. Simon Belmont
4. Chorus Kids
5. Chrom
6. Dixie Kong
7. King K. Rool
8. Isabelle
9. Isaac
10. Lloyd Irving
#1. A New Donkey Kong Character- Either King K. Rool (As A Playable Character And Not A Costume Please) Or Dixie Kong

#2. A New Earthbound/Mother Character- Either The Masked Man/Claus (From Mother 3) Or Porky Minch (From Mother 3)

#3. Travis Touchdown (From The No More Heroes Series) (Owned By Grasshopper Manufacture)

#4. Another New Metroid Character- Either Dark Samus (From The Metroid Prime Series) Or Sylux (From Metroid Prime Hunters)

#5. Sub-Zero (From The Mortal Kombat Series) (Owned By Nether Realm Studios)

#6. A New Kirby Character- Either Prince Fluff (From Kirby's Epic Yarn) Or Adeleine (From Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards)

#7. Ryu Hayabusa (From The Ninja Gaiden Series) (Owned By Koei Tecmo)

#8. A New Kid Icarus Character- Either Medusa Or Hades (Both Are From Kid Icarus: Uprising)

#9. The Mach Rider (From Mach Rider On NES)

#10. A New Punch-Out Character- Either King Hippo Or Mr. Sandman (Both Are From Punch-Out On The Wii)

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Here's a tough question.

I'd rather reduce the roster. One thing to note is that at least with Clones and Echoes it may be somewhat easier to make it work. But I also agree with the point that a huge roster can be an issue too. Part of why I don't mind Alts either as they can still tangibly increase the roster in a way without literally doing so. Sure, it can mean Kirby would never wear a Wendy or Alph hat(I think he always has Bowser Jr. and Olimar for sake of easy creation?), but that's okay.

But I also don't see Alts as a real issue unless the character is unrealistic(Dr. Mario and Dark Pit are examples of this. Lucina nor Daisy would be bother me as Alts, really). By unrealistic, they can't use the base moves, or the Final Smash in any way. I'm sure many have mentioned this before as well, but Alph still using Olimar's ship feels kind of dumb. Then again, maybe he'll use a new ship this time around? As long as it works the same entirely, it's not an issue. Aesthetic changes honestly make all the difference in making the character feel right. It's all about presentation. It's the reason why Daisy being an echo with new aesthetics fits her better than being an alt. And I think that's kind of the point Sakurai was going with when he makes Echoes. They are different enough to justify being an alt with different aesthetics that fit the character better. Though obviously the moveset tweaks exist too so it feels like a slot is far more justified(and he's right in that regard).

Omega Tyrant

Smash Champion
NNID
OmegaTyrant
Here's a tough question.

I think the idea of giving Kirby a set of 10 or so copy abilities from his games that he would gain depending on the character he inhaled (such as getting Sword Kirby from Link, Fire Kirby from Mario, etc.) would have been the much better route to go with for Smash. The Kirby hats are cute and all, but this idea would have been a lot more practical for development's sake, not to mention more canonically faithful, and would be better for Kirby competitively too, as these abilities could be much more easily balanced to ensure Kirby gets something useful everytime; as it is you can't really balance Kirby around being able to use every other neutral special in specific matchups, and in most matchups Kirby gets something so worthless that he's better off with Inhale (a good portion if not the majority of moves really) or something game-breaking (e.g. Monado Arts and Pikmin Pluck).

However it's too late to go back on that now without massive fan backlash as the Kirby hats are too popular and ingrained into Smash (especially from the more casual crowd that don't understand the concept of developmental resources), so they're here to stay unless a Smash reboot actually happens.

P.Kat

Smash Champion

For me:

1. Elma
2. Bandana Waddle Dee
3. Simon Belmont
4. Chorus Kids
5. Chrom
6. Dixie Kong
7. King K. Rool
8. Isabelle
9. Isaac
10. Lloyd Irving
S-Tier: Amaterasu

A-Tier:
Sora
Shantae
Blaze the Cat
Saber
Elma

B-Tier
Yu Narukami
Primarina
Isabelle
Ashley

I have sooo many 3rd party characters, it's not even funny and who knows how likely they are compared to the other popular choices, but I can't help liking who I would like to be in Smash, even if disappointment is around the corner.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH I'll do you one better.
I see your I am... All of me, and raise you a...
A lot of the characters that'd fit this bill for me have been already deconfirmed in some form up to this point so I had hard time filling this list up. Otherwise Captain Toad would have been No.1 (E3 most likely deconfirmed him through Peach's Special)

1. Dixie Kong (Non-Echo)
2. Lip
3. Isaac
4. Rayman
5. Saki Amamiya
6. Chorus Kids/Karate Joe
7. Lloyd Irving
8. Valkyrie
9. Chrom

Sometimes I can't help but feel kind of disheartened at this recurring thing that implies I have an unfortunate taste on characters here compared to many others' more popular and rallied kind... everybody else's characters seem more likelier in comparison (Geno, Ashley, Isabelle, Gengar suddenly of all things, etc), aside from maybe Rayman and Dixie Kong (but even then I'm preparing her to be an echo at the very worst)
You're not alone. Considering I have mostly 3rd party choices (who I really, really want but I know their chances are very, very slim), I know how you feel, it saddening when other characters are more likely than ours are, but the important thing is that the characters we like, are special to us, and that no matter how small, they still have a chance, Sakurai might surprise us.
Hi, I'm new here. Just wanted to say that I want Tails, Ashley, Isabelle, Blaze, or Klonoa. (At least one of them) If none of them get in I will screech internally in eternal suffering.
Hi welcome, watch step over bottomless echo conversation below. I agree, Blaze for Smash.
Also, Blaze would bring music from Sonic Rush, don't forget that!
Her games did well too, both of them. I hope that Sakurai takes that into consideration.
Dude! You must be psychic! I was definitely wait for a chance to request a Phosphora icon. Thanks a lot you're amazing!
As my name would imply, Blaze is my favorite Sonic character and I would legit die if she were added but I know that Tails, Shadow, and even Amy have a better chance of getting in then her. But a woman can dream.
Well we can only hope, she does have the Sonic Rush series on DS going for her hey sold very well, she fairly popular herself, and she would be a unique newcomer for DLC at least. We'll just have to wait and see. Also I'm not sure you notice yet but their is a Blaze the Cat support thread up, so if you're interested maybe you could check it out.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
You know what I'm hoping for even more than any specific character newcomer? Someone who I didn't even know I wanted.

Before Smash for came along, I'd never played a Mega Man game before. I barely even knew the guy existed. But despite that, I the reveal trailer got me super pumped. It did such a good job at telling me what makes Mega Man such a cool fighter and why I should care about him. It lead me to buy Mega Man 2 on the virtual console and even clear it (admittedly with save states, I love difficulty but I'm not a self-punishing masochist). When the demo came out, I couldn't stop using him. Despite my old friends Link and Pikachu being there it was Mega Man who I couldn't stop myself from playing as.

It's the same with Bowser Jr. I like Mario, but I'm not a super devoted fan of it or anything. I never played Sunshine and couldn't give a darn if he made it in or not. But by slapping him in that Clown Kart they managed to make him a fighter that really stands out from the crowd, at least conceptually. A lot of my early hours with the 3DS version were spent learning that character.

I'm waiting for Ultimate to do the same thing again - to get me hyped over a character I didn't expect nor care for.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Can I just say

Shulk Kirby tho

Tiny Monado, and the way he says Shulk’s art names is nothing short of precious *o*

“Jum! Speed! Shewd! Bustah! Smaah!”

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Here's a tough question.

Keep the unique hat aesthetics, but change Kirby so he still only has like, I dunno, 8 different possible hat movesets, that are more integrated into his full kit. So Marth and Link might give him the same Cutter moveset, but he keeps the unique headgear.

wildvine47

Smash Ace
Here's a tough question.

How about a third option: Kirby keeps his copy ability, but it gets limited to a simple selection of canon Kirby hats based on who he copies. For example, copying any character with a fire-based neutral special, from Mario to Captain Falcon to Ridley, would give you Fire Kirby, replacing his neutral with fire breath regardless. It'd limit the amount of work that'd have to go into Kirby, but still keep copying a big part of Kirby's moveset, as it should be.

Though, if I had to pick between those two options, probably the latter. No one character should hold the whole roster back.

D

Deleted member

Can I just say

Shulk Kirby tho

Tiny Monado, and the way he says Shulk’s art names is nothing short of precious *o*

Monado Kirby is adorable until he activates Buster and up tilts you forever.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Can I just say

Shulk Kirby tho

Yeah also, Jum Kirby is actually ridiculous. Like, wtf does Shulk even do at that point.

You know what I'm hoping for even more than any specific character newcomer? Someone who I didn't even know I wanted.

Before Smash for came along, I'd never played a Mega Man game before. I barely even knew the guy existed. But despite that, I the reveal trailer got me super pumped. It did such a good job at telling me what makes Mega Man such a cool fighter and why I should care about him. It lead me to buy Mega Man 2 on the virtual console and even clear it (admittedly with save states, I love difficulty but I'm not a self-punishing masochist). When the demo came out, I couldn't stop using him. Despite my old friends Link and Pikachu being there it was Mega Man who I couldn't stop myself from playing as.

It's the same with Bowser Jr. I like Mario, but I'm not a super devoted fan of it or anything. I never played Sunshine and couldn't give a darn if he made it in or not. But by slapping him in that Clown Kart they managed to make him a fighter that really stands out from the crowd, armt least conceptually. A lot of my early hours with the 3DS version were spent learning that character.

I'm waiting for Ultimate to do the same thing again - to get me hyped over a character I didn't expect nor care for.
That's why I love Smash so much. When you get right down to it, it's one massive celebration of gaming.

Omega Tyrant

Smash Champion
NNID
OmegaTyrant
I know the sword was changed for Smash but my point is the oddity of having the same sword appear in the game but with 2 different sizes. Lucina isn't too far ahead of Chrom like they both are compared to Marth or like Toon Link and Link are. Their Parallel Falchions logically should be the same size. But then this is also Smash we're talking about where logic goes out the window~

A rather on the nose interpretation of an inbetween of Marth and Ike would be Ike's moveset but with Marth's tipper mechanic. Pretty sure at least one of Ike's moves has a different hitbox on the round tip compared to the rest of the sword, wanna say fsmash and I think it's weaker too.

Also, since I'm replying to you anyways, when I brought up 'the Dark Pit route' and how he only has 5 moves changed, I was thinking of ftilt, neutral b, side b, his final smash and lastly his rapid jab. Thing is, I don't actually remember how exactly it was different, I just remember a patch changing Pit's rapid jab without touching Dark Pit's. Was wondering if you knew since you've at least looked into patches before with that whole 1.0.6 Bayo thing from way back.
I think it was more to mean how Chrom was an inbetween of Marth and Ike on the speed/power scale, where Marth is the agile finesse swordsman while Ike is the slow powerful blunt swordsman. F-smash is the only move of Ike's with an explicit tipper hitbox (that is indeed a sourspot), for the rest of Ike's moves the sword has the same strength throughout or has sourspots that aren't based around the tip, but you could probably do a Chrom Echo by making him "Ike with tippers".

And yeah patch 1.1.0 made the finisher hitbox to Pit's rapid jab bigger, but apparently they forgot to apply the change to Dark PIt and never bothered doing so afterward, thus Dark Pit has the weird seemingly arbitrary difference of his jab finisher having a smaller hitbox.

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
I think that R.O.B Kirby is the cutest. Him saying "Beep" when he uses his beam is super adorable.

D

Deleted member

Yeah also, Jum Kirby is actually ridiculous. Like, wtf does Shulk even do at that point.
The Shulk/Kirby matchup is the best matchup for that reason. Shulk has to fight against someone who uses his main gimmick better than he can. Just don't get swallowed and hope the Kirby player doesn't know the true power of Monado Kirby and Shulk does okay.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Despite my old friends Link and Pikachu being there it was Mega Man who I couldn't stop myself from playing as.
I vaguely remember playing Megaman on the Demo a lot too. Of course, by the time the game proper came out, I had gotten all the "Must play Megaman" out of my system.
I don't know if there are any characters like that for me, though that's more to do with me not being particularly picky about who gets in. :laugh:

Last edited:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend

For me:

1. Elma
2. Bandana Waddle Dee
3. Simon Belmont
4. Chorus Kids
5. Chrom
6. Dixie Kong
7. King K. Rool
8. Isabelle
9. Isaac
10. Lloyd Irving
  1. King k rool
  2. Bandana dee
  3. Ashley
  4. Dixie kong
  5. Geno
  6. Captain toad
  7. Isabelle
  8. Rhythm heaven rep
  9. Viridi
  10. And didn't see that coming character

There we are

Last edited:

Leehzart

Smash Cadet
So here's a little fun game that we can play to take a break from all these newcomers and echo discussions. Let's try to look for a new assist trophy for each franchise.

super mario:
donkey kong:
zelda:
metroid:
yoshi:
kirby:
star fox: -Krystal
pokemon:
earthbound:
f zero:
ice climbers:
fire emblem:
game & watch:
kid icarus:
warioware:
pikmin: -Burrowing Snagret
robot:
animal crossing:
wii fit:
punch out:
mii:
xenoblade:
duck hunt:
splatoon: -Squid Sisters
metal gear:
sonic: -Knuckles the Echidna
megaman:
pacman:
street fighter:
final fantasy:
bayonetta: -Rodin

Also if every franchise gets an assist, we would get a total of 55 assist.
However we still have 27 missing assist that we don't know if they are coming back.

Ashley
Barbara
Chain Chomp
Dark Samus
Devil
Dillon
Elecman
Excitebikes
Gray Fox
Helirin
Infantry and Tanks
Isaac
Isabelle
Jill
Kat & Ana
Lakitu and Spinies
Little Mac*
Magnus
Mr. Resetti
Nightmare
Phosphora
Ray MK II
Sable Prince
Saki Amamiya
Shadow the Hedgehog
Skull Kid
Tingle

So let's get creative! (PD: the pokemon assist cannot be a pokemon hehe)

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

It's the same with Bowser Jr. I like Mario, but I'm not a super devoted fan of it or anything. I never played Sunshine and couldn't give a darn if he made it in or not. But by slapping him in that Clown Kart they managed to make him a fighter that really stands out from the crowd, armt least conceptually. A lot of my early hours with the 3DS version were spent learning that character.

Palutena easily. Honestly, I wanted Medusa way more. Palutena, after playing as her, clicked with me. I dunno how, she just did.

Maybe it's her being a bit naughty as a character. Bayo did too, but I actually liked the idea of her when it was brought up(though I thought she had a small chance due to her own sexy nature).

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Was Samurai Goroh already shown to be an assist? I forgot.

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Any Kirby hat that has him call out the original Attacker's move is in the top ranking on my book. PK FWEEZE, PK FWASH, Falco Paunch!

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
For the ATs thing, excluding Pokeballs:

Mario: idk
Zelda: I think we’re fine with Ghirahim
Metroid: Dark Samus or Sylux
Kirby: Daroach, Marx or Magolor
Yoshi: Poochy
Donkey Kong: Funky Kong
Star Fox: Krystal (already an AT)
Kid Icarus: Magnus
Earthbound: Bring Jeff back!
F-Zero: we’re fine with Samurai Goroh
WarioWare: Mona, if Ashley becomes playable
Animal Crossing: Mr. Resetti. :troll:
Xenoblade: Lin Lee Koo (from X)
Metal Gear: Raiden (from Rising)
Bandai Namco: frick it imma say Haseo from .hack G.U.
Square Enix: 2B, Sephiroth or Neku
Capcom (non-MM or SF): Dante From The Devil May Cry Series(tm)
Punch Out: uhhhhh Doc Louis?
Sega (non-Sonic): either someone from Atlus (like Joker from Persona 5) or, just for the sheer keks, a literal Crazy Taxi

Can’t think of any more, I’m getting sleepy

Any Kirby hat that has him call out the original Attacker's move is in the top ranking on my book. PK FWEEZE, PK FWASH, Falco Paunch!
Also when he copies Palutena: “Audo Weddicul!” >W<

Last edited:

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
Can I just say

Shulk Kirby tho

Not gonna lie - I love Skyrim, but this is one of the main reasons I really want Dovahkiin.

"FUS RO DAH!"

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Correction, he represented it along with other Metroid games. Her moveset is also not based around Other M, nor did it stop him from doing things like making Ridley turn into Meta Ridley despite that never happening in Other M.
"Meta" Ridley was a mistranslation. Smash 4/boss Ridley did the same "dark/armor" ability in Other M, and it had no specific name in game. The Japanese direct referred to it as Black Ridley, which obviously just like :ultdarkpit: and Metal Face's JP name, were changed to avoid the obvious controversy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom