• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Mewtwo should get his Pokken projectiles, just sayin.

Psychic slashes, boomerangs, shockwaves, torandoes, rocks, swords, and laser beams are way more interesting than another giant ball projectile.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
I asked this yesterday, but I got very few responses. With both a 3DS and Switch port being released, I wonder if Captain Toad will receive some form of notable content in Ultimate. Notable content can be a playable character, a stage, an Assist Trophy, or even an item. What is the possibility that we learn of such content this week due to the ports releasing on Friday? There has not been any new content so far shown off since the Ultimate unveil on June 12, so its possible we will not see anything, and that Sakurai marks the 13th by having Peach as the character of the day, and mentions Captain Toad's release date that day in his "history lesson of the day".

OdnetninAges

Smash Journeyman
If anything we could get both DLC from Heroes, as well as Three House, since both look to have a compelling story, and each protagonists uses a lance, and the other an axe respectively, they both give way to more unique ways of fighting so both is possible.
I don't know. As cool as that would be to finally have the weapon triangle represented, I feel like the inevitable complaints wouldn't be worth it. But out of curiosity P.Kat, if you had to choose one, would you prefer a Heroes rep or a Three Houses rep? I think I would have to go with Three Houses, just because it looks to be such an epic game.

D

Deleted member

And Marth actually is Mars (Marusu, Mars in the anime) and R.O.B is actually Robot. These guys should be nerds like us and do some research.
mars.jpg

Mewtwo should get his Pokken projectiles, just sayin.

Psychic slashes, boomerangs, shockwaves, torandoes, rocks, swords, and laser beams are way more interesting than another giant ball projectile.
I like Mewtwo the way it is to be honest. Represents a psychic powerhouse that can attack you hard while floating and disrespecting.

Last edited by a moderator:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
And Marth actually is Mars (Marusu, Mars in the anime) and R.O.B is actually Robot. These guys should be nerds like us and do some research.
1. There was an FE Anime?
2. I thought R.O.B. Was Called R.O.B. in Japan too xD
The more you know.
Then again, didn't research into those two franchises, mostly because I'm not interested in them, so makes sense i don't know that.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Hello, I have an interesting leak I have found and I want you to review it (if you want), I also subscribed and nice video plus happy in 2 weeks birthday
Link: http://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/423373783#top
He is a worker and writes what he has seen so does not have to be full roster.
Thank you and enjoy!
Summary
Characters:
Geno (Super Mario RPG)
Elma (Xenoblade Chronicles X)
Dixie Kong (Donkey Kong)
Mimikyu (Pokemon Sun and Moon)
Bandana Waddle Dee (Kirby)
Echo Fighters
Funky Kong for Donkey Kong
Ninten For Ness
Isabelle For Villager

DLC:
Rex and Pyra 2019 Spring (Xenoblade Chronicles 2)
Octoling as Echo for Inkling (Splatoon 2)
Spring Man for 2019 Holiday (Arms)

Stages:
Returning:
Fountain of Dreams
-Yoshi Wool World
-Gamer
-Summit
-Pupupu Land from Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS
-Rainbow Road
-Rainbow Cruise
-Mute City from Super Smash Bros, for Nintendo 3DS
-Wii Fit Studio

New Stages
-New Donk City from Super Mario Odyssey
-NLA (From Xenoblade Chronicle X)
-Throne Room (From Super Mario RPG)
-Saturn Valley (From Mother 2)

Information:
Hello, I can share some info about the new Super Smash Bros. game for you. Obvious but english is not my main language so sorry if I can't write correct. I have info about the new fighters. The thing is that maybe I don't know about all the fighters and there are some newcomers that are just rumors in the office and I have no way to know if they are real or not, but I will share it since it there was some rumors proven real more early in the development. A Newcomer that I can 100% confirm right now is Geno from Super Mario RPG and is representing the Super Mario series but Square Enix as well. I have seen some moves but not all: I know that his Side Special is a Beam coming from his Arm that open from his elbow and that his Normal Special is a Disc that He can throw upward or downward too. His Down Specials seems to be a reflecting move or a shield using a rainbow star (I don't really know for sure). I think his Up Special seems to be multiple lazer that he shoots downward. His Finals Smash is him transforming into a cannon and shooting at the aiming zone. He uses headbutt for a lot of his moves and there is 1 move where he takes his arm with his other arm to attack. Also, I have seen a 3D Model for Mallow but I have not seen it in the game for now (Assist Trophy?). Dixie Kong from Donkey kong is another Fighter that I have seen. I have seen her model and 4-5 moves. I am pretty sure that she has one of the biggest double jumps of all the fighters (like Mewtwo but less round). One of her Special is her shooting a bubble gum with a plastic gun and the gum does not damage but slows down enemies for sometimes. Her Up Special is her blowing a bubble gum and floating into the sky for sometimes, the bubble can be destroyed. I have seen two of her Smash Attacks one is her smashing a guitar to the ground the other one is her swinging her ponytail to the ground left and right multiple times. She also grabs other fighters with her ponytail. I heard rumors saying that she can float with her ponytail if you keep pressing the Jump Button.Elma from Xenoblade Chronicle X is one of the newcomers I have seen almost no info. All I know is that she has two forms: a Human form and a Mech form. While in Mech Form she can fly if you press the jump button. I am pretty sure that she can only take some damage in mech form (50%?) before destroying the mech and not being able to return into that form for the time shes alive. She can shoot with a gun in her mech and form and kicks a lot in human form.I can also pretty much confirm Mimikyu is the new Pokémon newcomer. I have seen the most moves for her. Her Normal Special is a unique move (Mimic) where can make a ghost looking clone of a close fighter and put it in front of Mimikyu. The clone will move with Mimikyu and the next move that Mimikyu will try to do (Normal Attacks, Specials, Throws, Areal attacks, etc) will be the ghost looking clone doing the move from the character that got cloned. Mimikyu got a special effect where she is cannot be knock backed for the first move that hit her. After that, her heads fall down. You can put the head back up with charging bar with Down Special. When her head is up, she can retake the next hit without the knockback. Her up Special is her glowing with a pink sphere and going up. Her Side Special is her Wood Stick growing bigger and having a dark aura and slamming the stick in front of her doing it in the air crash her down. She uses her ghost claw in a lot of other moves. Very Floaty character, but slow on the ground. The final Newcomer is just a rumor, but I believe it to be real. I heard a lot about Bandanna Waddle Dee from Kirby to be in Smash. I also heard that there is already work for DLC right now. This rumor, however, seems to be more real since I have seen the series logo and some models. I,m pretty sure Spring man from ARMS, Rex from Xenoblade Chronicle 2 and Octoling as a Inkling ε are the DLC. I heard that Spring Man will come out in Winter 2019, Rex in Spring 2019 and Octoling after E3 2019. I will now talk about the Echo FIghters or ε FIghters:
I am working with the Echo FIghters so i know them a lot more than the newcommers.
The last 3 ε Fighters are:
-Funky Kong for Donkey Kong
-Isabelle for Murabito
-and Ninten for Ness
All ε have the same moves but there is some difference with Knockback, damage and angle of Knockback.
Ninten has a big redesign like Roy for Smash for Wii U and 3DS (probably to make him different than Ness). He has a different colored hat and has a lot of Whiteb in his costume. His Shirt does not have Yellow in it and it looks more like White star on a black and blue shirt. He has 3 difference with Ness in their Specials. PK Thunder is a lot faster so more difficult to control, Pk Fire is angled Up if Ninten is on the ground and PSI Magnet is has a bigger protection.
Lucina has Tipper on a bigger part of her Sword but her Tipper does less knockback. Also, Her Specials seems to have more range than Marth's
I do not work in this department but it looks like you'll get information a lot. I also think myself that you'll know about Geno or Dixie Kong first since they seem to have the more time put into them for now
Also maybe Mimikkyu since she has a lot of developpment right now.
To continue with the ε Fighters:
Dark Pit 's Normal Special has a lot less curve in his arrow, but his Side Special seems to do a lot more Knockback than Pit's and go further.
Funky Kong Up Special seems to work a lot different than Donkey Kong's. His Up B is Funky Kong Spinning on his Surf Board. The Hitting part is down instead of Up like DK. When Funky Kong use Up Special on the ground, he just does a fast and powerful Surf Board Swing instead of spinning.
I think you'll get normal information in July and August will have 1 or 2 big info since the work that is supposed to be revealed seems to be 90% ready instead of 100% ready to show to public
Daisy, the ε Fighter of Peach have only 2 specials different. Her Toad counterattack does no damage but Stun the enemy (Like Corrin's Normal Special) Also when using her Down Special, she has a chance to pull out The Freeze Item and the Beehive item instead of the Bob-Omb and Mr. Saturn.
Isabelle has a countdown on her Pocket and she loses the item when the countdown is finished (It is like a Clock on her Pocket Icon over her %). But the Projectile that she pockets is massively enhanced. She has only 1 Balloon on her Up Special, but she jumps instead of fluttering. She also cannot ride her Side Special but the explosion of the Rocket is bigger.
I only said it was heavily rumored and probably real, but for your information, Mewtwo was worked on before Super Smash Bros. for Wii U was released. It is just the start of development for these character and they will take a lot more times to make than Mewtwo
I have not seen a lot of new stages but I can say the ones I saw:
-Fountain of Dreams
-Yoshi Wool World
-Gamer
-Summit
-Rainbow Road
-Rainbow Cruise
-Wii Fit Studio
I cannot promise anything but I think I can take pictures of the Geno, Mallow and Funky Kong Models Monday and upload them the same day or the day after
It looks like the Bowser Battle from Super Mario RPG. There are two big platforms that are the chandeliers. These platforms swing if theres to much movements on theme.

- Begin The Story
This is the third time this leak has been brought up.

Stop.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
View attachment 152300

I like Mewtwo the way it is to be honest. Represents a psychic powerhouse that can attack you hard while floating and disrespecting.
I prefer Pokken Mewtwo because it feels like it's Mewtwo going at full blast. No more holding back and using tail whips, he's going to pull out every single possible move he can learn and just straight up dominate close-mid-and long-range combat.

(Also helps he is a straight up anime character referencing Frieza's deathball, Goku's Kamehameha, and what I can only assume to be Saitama's serious punch)

EchoAegis

Need time to think?
This is the third time this leak has been brought up.

Stop.
omg did you see this leak

Summary
Characters:
Geno (Super Mario RPG)
Elma (Xenoblade Chronicles X)
Dixie Kong (Donkey Kong)
Mimikyu (Pokemon Sun and Moon)
Bandana Waddle Dee (Kirby)
Echo Fighters
Funky Kong for Donkey Kong
Ninten For Ness
Isabelle For Villager

DLC:
Rex and Pyra 2019 Spring (Xenoblade Chronicles 2)
Octoling as Echo for Inkling (Splatoon 2)
Spring Man for 2019 Holiday (Arms)

Stages:
Returning:
Fountain of Dreams
-Yoshi Wool World
-Gamer
-Summit
-Rainbow Road
-Rainbow Cruise
-Wii Fit Studio

New Stages

Information:
Hello, I can share some info about the new Super Smash Bros. game for you. Obvious but english is not my main language so sorry if I can't write correct. I have info about the new fighters. The thing is that maybe I don't know about all the fighters and there are some newcomers that are just rumors in the office and I have no way to know if they are real or not, but I will share it since it there was some rumors proven real more early in the development. A Newcomer that I can 100% confirm right now is Geno from Super Mario RPG and is representing the Super Mario series but Square Enix as well. I have seen some moves but not all: I know that his Side Special is a Beam coming from his Arm that open from his elbow and that his Normal Special is a Disc that He can throw upward or downward too. His Down Specials seems to be a reflecting move or a shield using a rainbow star (I don't really know for sure). I think his Up Special seems to be multiple lazer that he shoots downward. His Finals Smash is him transforming into a cannon and shooting at the aiming zone. He uses headbutt for a lot of his moves and there is 1 move where he takes his arm with his other arm to attack. Also, I have seen a 3D Model for Mallow but I have not seen it in the game for now (Assist Trophy?). Dixie Kong from Donkey kong is another Fighter that I have seen. I have seen her model and 4-5 moves. I am pretty sure that she has one of the biggest double jumps of all the fighters (like Mewtwo but less round). One of her Special is her shooting a bubble gum with a plastic gun and the gum does not damage but slows down enemies for sometimes. Her Up Special is her blowing a bubble gum and floating into the sky for sometimes, the bubble can be destroyed. I have seen two of her Smash Attacks one is her smashing a guitar to the ground the other one is her swinging her ponytail to the ground left and right multiple times. She also grabs other fighters with her ponytail. I heard rumors saying that she can float with her ponytail if you keep pressing the Jump Button.Elma from Xenoblade Chronicle X is one of the newcomers I have seen almost no info. All I know is that she has two forms: a Human form and a Mech form. While in Mech Form she can fly if you press the jump button. I am pretty sure that she can only take some damage in mech form (50%?) before destroying the mech and not being able to return into that form for the time shes alive. She can shoot with a gun in her mech and form and kicks a lot in human form.I can also pretty much confirm Mimikyu is the new Pokémon newcomer. I have seen the most moves for her. Her Normal Special is a unique move (Mimic) where can make a ghost looking clone of a close fighter and put it in front of Mimikyu. The clone will move with Mimikyu and the next move that Mimikyu will try to do (Normal Attacks, Specials, Throws, Areal attacks, etc) will be the ghost looking clone doing the move from the character that got cloned. Mimikyu got a special effect where she is cannot be knock backed for the first move that hit her. After that, her heads fall down. You can put the head back up with charging bar with Down Special. When her head is up, she can retake the next hit without the knockback. Her up Special is her glowing with a pink sphere and going up. Her Side Special is her Wood Stick growing bigger and having a dark aura and slamming the stick in front of her doing it in the air crash her down. She uses her ghost claw in a lot of other moves. Very Floaty character, but slow on the ground. The final Newcomer is just a rumor, but I believe it to be real. I heard a lot about Bandanna Waddle Dee from Kirby to be in Smash. I also heard that there is already work for DLC right now. This rumor, however, seems to be more real since I have seen the series logo and some models. I,m pretty sure Spring man from ARMS, Rex from Xenoblade Chronicle 2 and Octoling as a Inkling ε are the DLC. I heard that Spring Man will come out in Winter 2019, Rex in Spring 2019 and Octoling after E3 2019. I will now talk about the Echo FIghters or ε FIghters:
I am working with the Echo FIghters so i know them a lot more than the newcommers.
The last 3 ε Fighters are:
-Funky Kong for Donkey Kong
-Isabelle for Murabito
-and Ninten for Ness
All ε have the same moves but there is some difference with Knockback, damage and angle of Knockback.
Ninten has a big redesign like Roy for Smash for Wii U and 3DS (probably to make him different than Ness). He has a different colored hat and has a lot of Whiteb in his costume. His Shirt does not have Yellow in it and it looks more like White star on a black and blue shirt. He has 3 difference with Ness in their Specials. PK Thunder is a lot faster so more difficult to control, Pk Fire is angled Up if Ninten is on the ground and PSI Magnet is has a bigger protection.
Lucina has Tipper on a bigger part of her Sword but her Tipper does less knockback. Also, Her Specials seems to have more range than Marth's
I do not work in this department but it looks like you'll get information a lot. I also think myself that you'll know about Geno or Dixie Kong first since they seem to have the more time put into them for now
Also maybe Mimikkyu since she has a lot of developpment right now.
To continue with the ε Fighters:
Dark Pit 's Normal Special has a lot less curve in his arrow, but his Side Special seems to do a lot more Knockback than Pit's and go further.
Funky Kong Up Special seems to work a lot different than Donkey Kong's. His Up B is Funky Kong Spinning on his Surf Board. The Hitting part is down instead of Up like DK. When Funky Kong use Up Special on the ground, he just does a fast and powerful Surf Board Swing instead of spinning.
I think you'll get normal information in July and August will have 1 or 2 big info since the work that is supposed to be revealed seems to be 90% ready instead of 100% ready to show to public
Daisy, the ε Fighter of Peach have only 2 specials different. Her Toad counterattack does no damage but Stun the enemy (Like Corrin's Normal Special) Also when using her Down Special, she has a chance to pull out The Freeze Item and the Beehive item instead of the Bob-Omb and Mr. Saturn.
Isabelle has a countdown on her Pocket and she loses the item when the countdown is finished (It is like a Clock on her Pocket Icon over her %). But the Projectile that she pockets is massively enhanced. She has only 1 Balloon on her Up Special, but she jumps instead of fluttering. She also cannot ride her Side Special but the explosion of the Rocket is bigger.
I only said it was heavily rumored and probably real, but for your information, Mewtwo was worked on before Super Smash Bros. for Wii U was released. It is just the start of development for these character and they will take a lot more times to make than Mewtwo
I have not seen a lot of new stages but I can say the ones I saw:
-Fountain of Dreams
-Yoshi Wool World
-Gamer
-Summit
-Rainbow Road
-Rainbow Cruise
-Wii Fit Studio
I cannot promise anything but I think I can take pictures of the Geno, Mallow and Funky Kong Models Monday and upload them the same day or the day after
It looks like the Bowser Battle from Super Mario RPG. There are two big platforms that are the chandeliers. These platforms swing if theres to much movements on theme.

- Begin The Story

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I mean, that idea for Mimikyu's neutral special is neat I guess, but just give it Shadowball.

No reason to give it some weird super Luma gimmick.
Eh...

Seems kinda lazy to just give Mimikyu Shadow Ball considering Mewtwo already has it.

Maybe give it something like Nightmare, where Mimikyu can put an opponent into a sleep state where they take progressive damage.
Or maybe Pain Split, which, if it connects, equalizes the percentages of both Mimikyu and the opponent.
Or even something normal, like Shadow Claw or Play Rough. Give Shadow Claw range by having its effect stretch out far away from Mimikyu's body and give it some kind of special effect or something. Give Play Rough high damage output and make it a safe move to use.

There's lots of things that they could do without just resorting to reusing Mewtwo's Neutral B.

Last edited:

Makai Wars

Smash Ace
The next character reveal cannot come soon enough, I'm so tired of these stupid fake leaks, who do these people think they're fooling? And why do we keep giving them attention?

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
The next character reveal cannot come soon enough, I'm so tired of these stupid fake leaks, who do these people think they're fooling? And why do we keep giving them attention?
Well what else are we going to talk about for the next 5 months?
Making fun of obviously fake leaks has become a pasttime of mine.

EchoAegis

Need time to think?
Can we actually ban posting these **** leaks? every time it's the same It's not even fun anymore taking the piss out of them

MainJPW

M.T.A
1. There was an FE Anime?

2. I thought R.O.B. Was Called R.O.B. in Japan too xD
No.

Then again, didn't research into those two franchises, mostly because I'm not interested in them, so makes sense i don't know that.
You could if you want, the Smash wiki also lists everyone's Japanese names/pronunciations next to their localized names, or you could just watch this:

Zeox

Smash Champion
Probably Nintendo have some people posting fake leaks constantly, so in case someone actually leaks real info it will be buried under hundreds and hundreds of fake stupid leaks.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I asked this yesterday, but I got very few responses. With both a 3DS and Switch port being released, I wonder if Captain Toad will receive some form of notable content in Ultimate. Notable content can be a playable character, a stage, an Assist Trophy, or even an item. What is the possibility that we learn of such content this week due to the ports releasing on Friday? There has not been any new content so far shown off since the Ultimate unveil on June 12, so its possible we will not see anything, and that Sakurai marks the 13th by having Peach as the character of the day, and mentions Captain Toad's release date that day in his "history lesson of the day".
I don't know if anything like that will happen.

Peach will probably be about Peach, though if we get a newcomer, I doubt it's going to be the same day as a release.

Makai Wars

Smash Ace
Well what else are we going to talk about for the next 5 months?
Making fun of obviously fake leaks has become a pasttime of mine.
Someone going "Yeah lol i totally work at nintendo here are some extremely safe picks so i can pretend i was right lolol" is not exactly riveting disucssion, and when there are so many posts like this daily, then fake leaks are maybe one step above spam, especially with how long winded they get. Seriously, if you count them up there have been well over a hundred made since E3, and even more prior.

After a certain point you have to ask how anyone is able to suck enjoyment out of them. Unless a leak has actual pictures, or even video proof, it's worthless and not worth discussing, or even posting. At the very least put fake leaks in some fake leak containment thread so we can talk about literally anything else.

OdnetninAges

Smash Journeyman
One thing that I think would be cool is regional voice differences being present online.

For example, if you are playing as Marth in the American version of the game and your opponent is playing as Shulk in the Japanese version, your Marth will speak English, while the opponent's Shulk will speak Japanese.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Yeah...They're fun to read i guess...? But let's be honest. so far away from release. almost none are gonna be true. ONE may be true and that's it.
After a while of reading those leaks they get boring. And let's be honest. those leaks aren't happening

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
One thing that I think would be cool is regional voice differences being present online.

For example, if you are playing as Marth in the American version of the game and your opponent is playing as Shulk in the Japanese version, your Marth will speak English, while the opponent's Shulk will speak Japanese.
Another idea is having dual audio AND the ability to toggle it for individual characters, a la Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3.

D

Deleted member

I mean I don't exactly enjoy dumping on leaks either, but it's better than discussing Echoes.

EchoAegis

Need time to think?
Another idea is having dual audio AND the ability to toggle it for individual characters, a la Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3.
I would love to have this feature but you got to remember this is Nintendo who try to force this abomination on people

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I mean I don't exactly enjoy dumping on leaks either, but it's better than discussing Echoes.
True xD.
Kinda feel like we keep retreading ground, so ho about we talk about some new moveset ideas? Y'know, just changing a move or two for each fighter?

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Well, I usually like talking about leaks, but now I can see they are starting to annoy people here. So many leaks at once, so many different versions of each leak, all popping up from out of nowhere, and with this many leaks, I can see why people are getting upset. It is getting old, after all, and it isn't funny, I may add. I wonder why people make these leaks to begin with?

MysticKnives

Smash Ace
Not sure why, but I've been growing an increasing desire for Chun Li as a playable character through DLC.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I honestly don't really get that.
The negative stigma behind talking about echo fighters.
Is it just because it's a subject everyone here has attached to for extended periods of time? Because that's how this thread always has been and always will be for any tangentially related speculative subject ever.

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
I prefer Pokken Mewtwo because it feels like it's Mewtwo going at full blast. No more holding back and using tail whips, he's going to pull out every single possible move he can learn and just straight up dominate close-mid-and long-range combat.

(Also helps he is a straight up anime character referencing Frieza's deathball, Goku's Kamehameha, and what I can only assume to be Saitama's serious punch)
Well I mean Pokken M2 is the X version which is more aggro while Smash M2 is Y who is more Psycho.
So its kinda accurate in a way.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I would love to have this feature but you got to remember this is Nintendo who try to force this abomination on people
T R I G G E R E D

why Nintendo why

Well, I usually like talking about leaks, but now I can see they are starting to annoy people here. So many leaks at once, so many different versions of each leak, all popping up from out of nowhere, and with this many leaks, I can see why people are getting upset. It is getting old, after all, and it isn't funny, I may add. I wonder why people make these leaks to begin with?
Cause they’re bored and starved for post-E3 info? like all of us

In all honesty, I think the only way I’ll believe a leak atm is if it has picture AND video in addition to text.

Murlough

Euphoria
NNID
Murl0ugh
3DS FC
4828-8253-7746
Eh...

Seems kinda lazy to just give Mimikyu Shadow Ball considering Mewtwo already has it.

Maybe give it something like Nightmare, where Mimikyu can put an opponent into a sleep state where they take progressive damage.
Or maybe Pain Split, which, if it connects, equalizes the percentages of both Mimikyu and the opponent.
Or even something normal, like Shadow Claw or Play Rough. Give Shadow Claw range by having its effect stretch out far away from Mimikyu's body and give it some kind of special effect or something. Give Play Rough high damage output and make it a safe move to use.

There's lots of things that they could do without just resorting to reusing Mewtwo's Neutral B.
Thats great and I don't disagree. I think Shadow Claw would better as the side B personally but thats just me.

I'll be blunt(er) Shadow Ball is my favorite move and I want Mimikyu to have access to it. It fits thematically and would help Mimikyu's viability immensily which I would appreciate.

You call it lazy but Pikachu basically has M2 nair now. Aure Sphere was based off of Shadow Ball. There are several moves resembling it in the game.

There are probably as many "Sphere" charge attacks as there are "Counters."

If it absolutely must be different then make them smaller and deal less knockback but gradually get slower the more you charge it.

That way Mimikyu isn't just mimic(kyu)ing M2 (even though Mimikyu is actually a Ghost type anyway but w/e).

I'll absolutely take Mimikyu without Shadowball and never ask for anything again, its just Shadowball would be sick.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Yeah. Honestly it kinda can get old. Besides, some people like DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon keep posting these leaks (Not bashing on him) and honestly it can be kinda repetetive.
Maybe just post the notable leaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom