• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimateWario

Smash Master
If we get mostly fan favorites for the base then DLC will mostly consist of promotional characters for upcoming switch games and new IPs.
This would be fantastic, because then I wouldn't have to buy any of them. (Unless they actually interested me, of course.)

You can still fight people online who have those characters in Smash 4, right? Or do you need to buy the DLC to even fight people with the DLC?

Last edited:

RandomAce

Smash Champion
This would be fantastic, because then I wouldn't have to buy any of them. (Unless they actually interested me, of course.)

You can still fight people online who have those characters in Smash 4, right? Or do you need to buy the DLC to even fight people with the DLC?
Yeah, you don’t need to to buy DLC to fight those characters in Smash 4.

Although I know that some people wouldn’t like the idea of DLC characters being seen as promotion for other games, but at this point the DLC newcomers will mostly be based on the Switch’s industry trends and new characters from existing or new IPs that end up coming out.

The end of Wii U/3DS era had a pretty poor newcomer pool for this game, with only Elma and a Gen VII Pokemon being the only likely “relevant” picks for this game. Which can also explain why a majority can be fan favorites, and why there are less in general.

The Switch however, has plenty of potential for newcomers with 2 already being established as likely picks for DLC and a possible 3rd and 4th being a (possibly) Gen VII Pokemon and FE16 character respectively.

Last edited:

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
Yeah, you don’t need to to buy DLC to fight those characters in Smash 4.

Although I know that some people wouldn’t like the idea of DLC characters being seen as promotion for other games, but at this point the DLC newcomers will mostly be based on the Switch’s industry trends and new characters from existing or new IPs that end up coming out.
The hatred will be worse if we get a FE Three Houses chaarcter as DLC given that people already accuse FE of being overrepresented.

P.Kat

Smash Champion
Unown were a super fun summon that I dearly missed. Ho-oh's another one, Entei just doesn't have the same feeling of overwhelming fiery death like Ho-oh did.
Ho-oh was the bane of my existence and yet my best ally in Smash. I remembered being tossed and tossing people into the 'Divine Flame Pillar' as we called it and timing it's attack just right to set up for a Smash attack.

RandomAce

Smash Champion
The hatred will be worse if we get a FE Three Houses chaarcter as DLC given that people already accuse FE of being overrepresented.
That’s true, but at this point it really depends on what Sakurai thinks of a FE newcomer from the upcoming game, which I think is likely that he might decide to pick a newcomer from that game.

92MilesPrower

Smash Ace
Punch-Out Title time

Make up Punch-Out stage titles for guys you like and or those who weren't in Smash 4

Irate Imposter

:ultinkling: Hero of Inkpololis

:ultridley: Cunning God of Death

:ultwolf: The leader of Star Wolf

:ultpokemontrainer: Wants to be the Very Best

:ultdaisy: Princess of Sarasaland

:ultpichu:Pi pi!

:ultyounglink: Hero of Time

:ultlink: Hero of the Wild

:ultsnake:The Legendary Soldier

:ulticeclimbers:Bone-Chilling Duo

The Gilder

The Mayor's assistant

The Girl living in the haunted mansion

The Bouncer
King of the Kremlings, Kaptain of the Kremlings, Kumulus Kremling, Krazed Kremling Doctor, Kremling Champion,

Star Born hero

The Eternal Sheikah Master

:ultpikachu: Libre: Pika Fatal

A Thing or Three

Spore Spelunker

Bane of Vampires

Sir Spade

Pirate Leader

Old school Daredevil

Captain of Dedede's guard

The Last Ranger

Half genie hero
Tails: Two-Tailed Child Genius

Knuckles: Guardian of the Master Emerald

Shadow: The Ultimate Lifeform (duh)

Eggman: He Has the Master Plan!

MamaLuigi123456

Smash Champion
Boxing Ring names are fun.

Rabbid Mario: BWAHlistic Brawler
King K. Rool: Kruel Kommander
Ridley: Wings of Fury
Daisy: Sarasaland Spunk
Inkling: Inksplosion
Decidueye: Eye in the Sky
Incineroar: Burly Backbreaker
Dixie Kong: Monkey Business
Funky Kong: Surf's Up!
Paper Mario: Flimsy Fighter
Kamek: Robed Sourcerer
Shadow Dedede: Mirror Image
Rex and Pyra: A Thing or Two
Steve: Construction Destruction

UltimateWario

Smash Master
I feel like people would be less upset with a completely new Fire Emblem character in general if they were extra and not part of the "fewer newcomers" thing.

On one hand you have, "Wow so there aren't that many newcomers and you still have to give us another ****ing Fire Emblem character?!"
On the other you have, "Wow, more Fire Emblem characters!"

The second one is probably going to happen no matter what, but at least people won't resent it even more for taking up the apparently limited newcomer space we already have.

UltimateWario

Smash Master
Just went to a Charles Martinet pannel. You can tell he really loves his job.
Wouldn't you like to make dumb noises into a microphone for the most beloved video game character of all time? And then get paid big money to do it? He also probably doesn't get recognized a ton, which is great because fame seems to be a curse.

Last edited:

Zippo

Smash Journeyman
I can even see up to 12 newcomers (although that would give us up to an 80 character roster). Rex and Pyra and Spring Man are basically given newcomers at this point as DLC.

But what the do you think the DLC newcomers are going to be for this game?

If we get mostly fan favorites for the base then DLC will mostly consist of promotional characters for upcoming switch games and new IPs.
I think that’s possible. 8-10. Who are your picks for base roster newcomers, and DLC?
Base roster:
Inklings
Daisy
Ridley
Chorus Men
Simon Belmont
King K Rool
Elma
A Gen 7 Pokemon (Lycanroc, Decidueye or Incineroar)
I can see Shadow the Hedgehog, Chrom or Impa being an echo fighter.
A Classic 8-bit rep (Bubbles from Clu Clu Land or Mach Rider.

DLC:
Spring Man
Ribbon Girl (Echo fighter)
Rex and Pyra
Dixie Kong
A Fire Emblem Three Houses Rep

Not sure about the rest at the moment. Too early to say.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I know I'm late as hell, but I've actually thought about a possible Hoenn stage that could serve as representation for Gen 3: Sky Pillar.
They could even bring back Rayquaza as a stage boss.
Punch-Out Title time

Make up Punch-Out stage titles for guys you like and or those who weren't in Smash 4

Irate Imposter

The Gilder

The Mayor's assistant

The Bouncer
King of the Kremlings, Kaptain of the Kremlings, Kumulus Kremling, Krazed Kremling Doctor, Kremling Champion,

Star Born hero

A Thing or Three

Spore Spelunker

Bane of Vampires

Sir Spade

Pirate Leader

Old school Daredevil

The Last Ranger

Half genie hero
:ultdaisy: - Ruler of Sarasaland
:ulticeclimbers: - Breakers of ice
:ultpichu: - A Shocking Return
:ultyounglink: - Hero of Time (since :ultlink: is now "the resurrected hero" or something iirc)
:ultsnake: - Agent of FOXHOUND
:ultpokemontrainer: - He wants to be the very best
:ultwolf: - The alpha of the stars
:ultinkling: - Hero of Inkopolis
:ultridley: - The Cunning God of Death
- Guardian of the Forest (I know this is Celebi's title, but it just fits him in my opinion. Plus it sounds badass)
- The Legend of Dee
- Shovel of Hope
- The Earthly Hero
- Reptilian Tyrant
- The N. Sane Marsupial
- The Limbless Wonder
Personally I just don't like when people try to delegitimize a character by calling their support "a meme."

It's just a lazy and kinda dickish way to just sweep aside a character you don't like, IMO.
Memeikyu.
I'm sorry, what were you saying?

Last edited by a moderator:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
People were calling Funky Kong a meme?

Given this definition, anyone who is using it towards Smash support other than for the likes of Goku and Shrek have no idea what it actually means, since you can only call support for a specific character a meme if it is done insincerely. Waluigi's support isn't a meme and neither is Funky Kong given their support for Smash is genuine (if it weren't for Waluigi, there wouldn't have been so many people disappointed that he is an Assist Trophy for Ultimate).
For me, I just like Waluigi because he feels like a straight up meme at this point

Nani?

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4613-7779-1616
Switch FC
SW 2020-9361-5549
Wouldn't you like to make dumb noises into a microphone for the most beloved video game character of all time? And then get paid big money to do it? He also probably doesn't get recognized a ton, which is great because fame seems to be a curse.
I thought that was more amusing than I should've.

SuperSmashStephen

Smash Ace
That’s true, but at this point it really depends on what Sakurai thinks of a FE newcomer from the upcoming game, which I think is likely that he might decide to pick a newcomer from that game.
I’ve been thinking about that too, and I’ve come to the conclusion that no matter who does, and/or doesn’t make it on to the roster, you can’t please everybody. People are going to be happy/upset regardless.

I think it’d be smart to put a Three Houses character in as DLC for promotional reasons. I wouldn’t be surprised by it. I’m halfway expecting it.

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
To be honest, given Sakurai already felt FE had too many characters before Corrin was added, I doubt we're getting a FE newcomer as DLC. The only reason Sakurai was convinced to change his mind was due to Corrin being a part-dragon who could shape-shifting parts of his body in addition to wielding a chainsaw sword. I don't think any of the FE Three Houses Lords have anything on par with Corrin so I don't expect any of them as DLC.

SuperSmashStephen

Smash Ace
To be honest, given Sakurai already felt FE had too many characters before Corrin was added, I doubt we're getting a FE newcomer as DLC. The only reason Sakurai was convinced to change his mind was due to Corrin being a part-dragon who could shape-shifting parts of his body in addition to wielding a chainsaw sword. I don't think any of the FE Three Houses Lords have anything on par with Corrin so I don't expect any of them as DLC.
We hardly know anything about them.

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
I know it wont happen, but I want the new poses of SSBU to be released as amiibo. The only reason I never got the Smash Luigi figure for instance, is because I hate that pose. A new SSBU Luigi would be ideal.
Man I hope so. I want everyone to have the same poses, and I hope they stick to clear supports.

Also all of the Zelda characters with completely different looks.
Punch-Out Title time

Irate Imposter

The Gilder

The Mayor's assistant

The Bouncer

Star Born hero

A Thing or Three

Spore Spelunker

Bane of Vampires

Sir Spade

Pirate Leader

Old school Daredevil

The Last Ranger

Half genie hero
: Fury of the Gerudo
: Protector of the Gorons
: Grace of the Zoras
...Yeah
doesn't work that way. Each could also be simply Champion of the ___ as well, but that's boring.

And I'd love to see
: The Last Dragonborn

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Let me just say, I don’t think Isaac is gonna happen guys, now I could always be wrong but his games aren’t really relevant and are kinda niche (The last game flopped and we haven’t gotten a follow-up for almost a decade), and judging by Smash 4 Golden Sun didn’t appear to be on Sakurai’s mind minus one song directly ripped from Dark Dawn, with Isaac’s Assist Trophy missing entirely. Again, I could be wrong, I just don’t see it atm.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Boxing Ring Titles? Okay. Here are some for characters I either like or find likely.

Chrom: The Exalted Prince (or Exalted King if they go for post-game)
Celica: Priestess of Mila
Decidueye: Avian Archer of Alola
Crash: N. Sane Creation
Captain Toad: Valiant Ex-Sporer
Simon Belmont: Whip-Wielding Warrior
Isabelle: Sincere Smashville Secretary
Dixie Kong: Sky-Soaring Simian
Daruk: The Goron Guardian
Henry Fleming: Agent of S.T.E.A.M.
Elma: BLADE Colonel
Muddy Mole: A Fa-Mole-y Man
Starfy: Prince of Pufftop
Mach Rider: Humanity's Last Hope

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Honestly if they do go for a Three Houses character, I hope it's either Edelgard or Claude. Dimitri has something kind of off putting about his design while Byleth seems pretty plain, all things considered. Edelgard and Claude have more striking designs.

That and Edelgard is the early fan favorite. Plus she has memes in her favor considering how fast "the crests are to blame" caught on throughout the Fire Emblem fandom.

SuperSmashStephen

Smash Ace
We do know that Edelgard's primary weapon is swords and axes, Claude is a bow wielder and Dimitri uses lances.
We don’t know about other important characters, or any kind of special attributes the aforementioned may have. That being said too, Dimitri being a lance user is something we haven’t seen in Smash yet.

I just don’t think it’s out of the realm of possibilities to receive a Fire Emblem Newcomer as DLC. It’s the first Fire Emblem on the Switch. It’s a popular Nintendo franchise that in recent years have received a big push, and not to mention, loved by Sakurai.

Troykv

Smash Master
I'm not that greedy with my desires; I just want to see Micaiah referenced in a direct way; at least a Trophy or a Mii Custome please <3

That would be enough; at least for now.

Last edited:

lltacx

Smash Journeyman

Here's an example on why I'm not okay with Isabelle being in Smash.
How is that worse than any other character in Smash? Duck Hunt Dog for example will suffer the same fate. Beauty of smash imo is that the badass, cool and cute characters can bash each others head in without any problems.

Edit : :ultgreninja:

Last edited:

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Minor nitpick, but may I ask you to start referring to the "leaks" you're archiving as "rumors" until they have some sort of validity?
My personal belief is to give every "leak" the benefit of the doubt but still be skeptical. I do agree with what you're saying though, so I'll add quotes around the word "leak" as a compromise of sorts. Also, can ya'll tag me in "leak" posts and include the links to the original threads? It makes my life slightly easier, and is greatly appreciated.

Anyways, speaking of "leaks" 4chan is back at it again. I've got 5 this time. I'll include my comments so I don't just dump these on you.

http://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/422708115
OK Kiddies, see if you can figure this one out.
>July
The characters “King” and “Ponytail” will be revealed in a mini direct
>August
The character “Old Man” will be revealed at years EVO
>September
The character “Archer” will be revealed in a direct of some kind
>October
The Characters “Warrior” & “Secretary” will be revealed in a Smash Ultimate focused Direct.
>November
The character “Mech” will be revealed in a surprise character announcement
>The other characters
The Characters “Rhythm” “Folklore” “Doll” and “Prime Ribs” won’t get reveal trailers until post release.

Characters (Thanks to anon for this interpretation):
>King
K. Rool.
>Ponytail
Dixie Kong.
>Old Man.
Heihachi from Tekken, no doubt in my mind that's what it means.
>Warrior
Probably Simon Belmont.
>Secretary
Isabelle.
>Mech
Elma.
>Rhythm
Rhythm Heaven character.
>Folklore
Bias says Ashley, but could be Simon Belmont too and Warrior is something else.
>Doll
Geno.
>Prime Ribs
Dark Samus.
This one's a puzzle leak. Take a crack at it if you want. Old Man, Folklore, and Warrior evade me, so try if you'd like.
http://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/422708259
- This will be the "Last" Super Smash Bros game. However, content will be added to this one constantly. Think of how Minecraft keeps adding content.

-Sakurai knows the want for Waluigi and have decided to start working on Waluigi as well. However, he will most likely not be done by the time Ultimate releases, so Waluigi will most likely be released as DLC after the game releases.

-Echo Fighters includes Shadow for Sonic, Ken for Ryu, Chrom for Ike, Funky Kong for Donkey Kong, Impa for Sheik and a couple more.

-The Newcomers in the base game that haven't been announced are King K Rool, Rex and Pyra/Mythra, Simon Belumont, Springman, Decidueye and a couple more. Rex can switch between Pyra and Mythra. Rex's Final Smash is Chain Attack, the way it was in Xenoblade Chronicles 2. If Rex use Pyra, the Final Smash will have Nia and Tora. If he use Mythra, it will have Morag and Zeke.

-New Assist Trophies include Kos-Mos and T-elos together, Alm, Cranky Kong, Karate Joe, Chun-Li, Tifa, Isaac, Reiji Arisu from Project X Zone, Hades and many more.

-New stages include
Minecraft
Mor Adain with a Giant Rosa Robot Boss Battle
Grand Prix
Ultra Wormhole where you travel to the Ultra Beast's worlds.
Updated Pokefloats
Dracula's Castle

-All the modes comes back except for Subspace. (Obviously)
>Rex and Pyra and Spring-Man
>Roster was decided in 2015
You don't even get a star for effort.
https://boards.fireden.net/v/thread/422689543/#422689543
*waves*

It's me, Peach! Today I have some exquisite information for all of you regarding the new Smash Bros. game on Nintendo Switch.

There's just six more full fighters.

Personally, I am most excited that my personal assistant Toad will be joining the battle as Captain Toad. I've already made a cake for the occasion! In Smash Ultimate, Captain Toad cannot jump, but has several moves that work as strong recovery options, notably his minecart and the propeller box from 3D World.

The second is Ashley from Diamond City. I don't know a lot about her but supposedly she is one of Wario's friends. Her demon Red supports her, turning into various objects for many of her attacks.

Thirdly, we have King K. Rool. I've heard he's about the same weight as Bowser, which is quite scary! Like Ashley for Japan, he was chosen to appeal to the western audiences.

I can also confirm we have a newcomer from our friends over at the Konami Kingdom, Simon Belmont.

Also joining the battle is Bandanna Waddle Dee! He's such a cutey, isn't he? He fights with his spear similarly to his recent appearances in Star Allies and Return to Dreamland.

The final new roster addition is... an odd man. He's a very blocky fellow who calls himself Steve. I'm quite surprised at his physique, but supposedly he is a master of adapting to different situations, able to quickly create items during the battle.

Each fighter comes with their own stage, too!

Captain Toad - Battle Tower Blitz
Ashley - Diamond City
King K. Rool - Gangplank Galleon
Simon Belmont - Dracula's Castle
Bandanna Waddle Dee - Dream Palace
Steve - New World (works sort of like the Mario Maker stage!)

Teehee! I wouldn't just leave you all with only this, so here's some of those Echo fighters! Eeeee! I'm so excited my pal Daisy is my Echo fighter!

4e - Dark Samus
18e - Dr. Luigi (this one has me quite surprised!)
32e - Chrom
45e - Isabelle

Also, Robin's new final smash turns them into a possessed version of themself! Spooky D:
Posing as Peach is a funny way to present the information, but other than that it's standard fare. Surprisingly, this is the first leak to mention Captain Toad. Strange, I know.
https://boards.fireden.net/v/thread/422688414/#422688414
>Animal Crossing for Nintendo Switch final name called Animal Crossing: Future Adventure
>Year of Princess Peach (Since 1985)
>Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle DLCs: Princess Daisy is now in Mario and Rabbids, Wario Bros. And Rosalina will come in the future.
>Super Mario Maker 2
>Super Mario Galaxy 3
>Mario Baseball for Nintendo Switch
>Metroid Prime 4
>Paper Mario for Nintendo Switch
>SSBU: Simon Belmont in Smash, King K. Rool is coming very soon
>Pony Kart, a Mario Kart rip-off, the first game of MLP FiM
>Super Mario Odyssey DLC: Luigi is now playable character, also have two kingdoms are Sarasaland and Delfino Island
>Yoshi final name called Yoshi Flipped Adventure, Including Playable Character as Birdo
>Super Mario Party including Online Mode
>Mario Tennis Aces DLC: including 5 DLC Character Packs as Dixie Kong, King K. Rool and King Boo (DLC Character Pack 1) Funky Kong, Wiggler and Metal Mario (DLC Character Pack 2) Shadow Mario, Geno and Kritter (DLC Character Pack 3) Baby Mario, Nabbit and Pink Gold Peach (DLC Character Pack 4) Gold Mario, Cranky Kong and Pauline (DLC Character Pack 5)
>Mario Golf for Nintendo Switch
>Mario Kart Ultimate
>WarioWare for Switch
>Mario & Sonic at the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games for Nintendo Switch and Nintendo 3DS. Reveal Characters as Baby Mario, Baby Peach, Dixie Kong, Toadette, Pauline, Metal Mario, Pink Gold Peach, Iggy Koopa, Lemmy Koopa, Morton Koopa Jr., Koopa Troopa, Shy Guy, Ashley (WarioWare Character), Zeena, Infinite the Jackal, Storm the Albatross, Tikal the Echidna, Chaos Zero, Charmy Bee, Classic Sonic, Mighty the Armadillo, Ray the Flying Squirrel, Honey the Cat and Big the Cat. It was release of 2019/2020
>Project Mario 2019
The wish-list to end all wish-lists. At least this one has a kill switch.
https://boards.fireden.net/v/thread/422684752/#422684752
>K. Rool is in
>Ashley is in
>Simon Belmont is in
>Decidueye is not in, the pokemon rep is Lycanroc
>Rex and Pyra are in
>Shadow is in, echo of Sonic obviously
>Isabelle is in, villager echo
>Fountain of Dreams, Yoshi's Island, and Brinstar Depths come back from Melee
>Hanenbow, Delphino, and Pirate Ship come back from Brawl
>Dream Land, Mute City, and Rainbow Road return from 3ds
>Gamer, Jungle Hijinxs, and Orbital Gate Assault are back from Wii U
>Pikmin is not getting a new stage
>
>Classic Mode is different from Wii U version, more similar to 3DS and Brawl/Melee
>All Star is now based on when the fighter entered smash
>Event Mode is back

>Expect a newcomer revealed in July

This is just some stuff I found interesting, I will be on here for likely a little white, might post more.

One other thing I forgot.

F Zero is not getting a new stage either.

It is the Dusk Form I think. I hear that the Z Move is the Final Smash and the other two might help but idk about that for sure.
I'd love for Fountain of Dreams to return. Again, Rex and Pyra are unlikely for the base roster.

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
You can tell those leaks are fake because they only include characters generally considered plausible.

P.Kat

Smash Champion
Who knows, maybe we'll get a FE Heroes character like Fjorm for DLC, I think she'd be a nice fit as a new FE newcomer with her lance and Ice abilities. I'm liking the idea of her joining Smash more and more, Micaiah and Celica are also a great choices too. If any of the three made it in, I'd be happy.

There's also the fact that DLC could let Sakurai know how many people also wanted Lyn thereby rescuing her from limbo and make her playable DLC... hopefully.

D

Deleted member

Here's an example on why I'm not okay with Isabelle being in Smash.
I do not care, I just want Isabelle being in Smash Bros.
Isabelle does not officially die, she just gets nuked off the screen and loses a stock and does not actually die....
Ah video game logic.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
-The Newcomers in the base game that haven't been announced are King K Rool, Rex and Pyra/Mythra, Simon Belumont, Springman, Decidueye and a couple more. Rex can switch between Pyra and Mythra. Rex's Final Smash is Chain Attack, the way it was in Xenoblade Chronicles 2. If Rex use Pyra, the Final Smash will have Nia and Tora. If he use Mythra, it will have Morag and Zeke.
Even though it's fake, that's a cool as hell idea for including all the XC2 party members in Rex's moveset.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Fire Emblem should not have that many characters in a reboot. Maybe 2 at the most. Also DK should at least have Diddy and Kirby at least Dedede.
Well I say nay. Based most of it on which series are getting the bigger push to the top (and some are for bias)

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Boxing Ring Titles. This'll be fun.

Krystal: Cerinian Survivor
Slippy: Gifted Mechanic
Sceptile: Forest Warrior
Decidueye: Avian Archer
Midna: The Twilight Princess