• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EchoAegis

Need time to think?
Ok thanks, not a noob or anything, just wasn't sure, this is my first time joining a smash community, so you'll have to excuse my lack of knowledge regarding these terms xD
Haha I'm the same too sometimes too afraid to post on technical stuff might make a show of myself if i do.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Come on, fellas. Why can't we have Ridley murder Baby Mario by stabbing his tail through teh babays hart?

Babay Maraya for Smmoosh,

**Gilgamesh**

Smash Ace
It's a Pokken tier list.
Decidueye places pretty high on that tier list. I think this qualifies as a "popular fighting game character".
I really hope that isn't from event-hubs. I play competitive smash and event-hubs were the worse.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Haha I'm the same too sometimes too afraid to post on technical stuff might make a show of myself if i do.
Not to much the technical stuff. i know those (Don't use too many of them though. usually just use combos)
I mean like the abbreviations and stuff.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
I don't mind it either.
I'm okay with that as long as we could have a sorting option to sort them by series.

I'm also hoping characters are unlocked in order of appearance, with the exception of Mr. Game & Watch hopefully being last and some newcomers being sprinkled in between.

I wonder if they will do that for All-Star Mode...

Last edited:

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
I've been wanting a CSS sorted by Smash seniority for a decade. You fools aren't taking it away from me!
I'm sorry, but there needs to be an option where we can sort these characters by series. Snake is just chillin' in the very middle, and Bayo is all smug because she got in Smash before Ridley.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I feel like I'm the only person who has never cared about the organization of Smash's CSS. Like, why does it matter how they're organized? You can see them all, you can memorize where your faves are on the CSS to get to them easy.

Nani?

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4613-7779-1616
Switch FC
SW 2020-9361-5549
I feel like I'm the only person who has never cared about the organization of Smash's CSS. Like, why does it matter how they're organized? You can see them all, you can memorize where your faves are on the CSS to get to them easy.
Never bugged me. In fact, I thought it was pretty easy to know where everyone was.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
We are artistic and smell like cheese. We like to see our characters together as the cast of their universe. My foot itches.

Last edited:

Bradli Wartooth

Smash Lord
NNID
Aearlir
I mean they've been listening to the fans in regards to a lot of things, so I wouldn't be surprised if they had different sorting options for the CSS so you can have it however you like.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Your not the only one, I'm the same way, i could care less. I think chronological is pretty cool, but it really doesn't matter.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Come on, fellas. Why can't we have Ridley murder Baby Mario by stabbing his tail through teh babays hart?

Babay Maraya for Smmoosh,
If a dog and children can be abused, then so can a baby
I literally just got the reference of Mario's down taunt and they take it away.
It’s still there, just shorter (the other two are replaced)
We like perfection and balance

KMDP

Smash Legend
We are artistic and smell like cheese. We like to see our characters together as the cast of their universe. My foot itches.
I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-Kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
If a dog and children can be abused, then so can a baby

It’s still there, just shorter (the other two are replaced)

We like perfection and balance
Oh. Can't say I was a huge fan of the mushroom taunt. So that's good. But, it's been there since the beginning. So I must cry a tear from me. :shades::sadeyes:

Last edited:

TonyMyOnly

Smash Apprentice
Honestly, my only request is that the menus and the fighters CSS are fixed this time around because to be brutally honest everything related to smash 4 menus was freaking horrible
Brawl did it best. Sm4sh had The characters all over the place basically ahhhhhh

D

Deleted member

I suppose this is a fitting place for this. Check out what I've been working on since E3!

This may not be the best moment to say it, but.........

Have you ever conisdered doing a Challenger Approaching for Simon Belmont?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Considering your Thanos, i can understand why you like perfection and balance.
This is what the universe should've been like all along, I'm happy you maintained this balance in the latest marvel movie.
Marvel was practically begging for balance
Oh. Can't say I was a huge fan of the mushroom taunt. So that's good. But, it's been there since the beginning. So I must cry a tear from me. :shades::sadeyes:
I loved the mushroom taunt, ‘twas a great disrespect taunt for me
This sounds so wrong out of context.
Smash in a nutshell
I shall commit these acts and then claim on the news that I was inspired by TMNTSSB4.
They’ll definitely understand where you’re coming from once they realize you mean Smash Bros

MamaLuigi123456

Smash Champion
It's not that I don't care for roster organization, but I actively want them organized by Smash debut. It's real neat considering the theme of the game.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Last edited:

RandomAce

Smash Champion
I'll one up that. If that happens I'll change my avatar to Cloud and change my mains in my profile to Jigglypuff, Sheik and Cloud.
No more Yoshi!?

You’ve only been here for a month and imaging you with a Cloud avatar is gonna feel weird.

Lol.

Pakky

Smash Hero
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom