• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

92MilesPrower

Smash Ace
*AUX CALL PUSH SELECT*

Snake: This thing... it's giving off a very weird vibe...

Colonel: That thing you're referring to is Mewtwo, a clone of the mythical Pokémon Mew, created by Team Rocket scientists, mainly a man named Dr. Fuji. They recombined the genes of Mew to create Mewtwo's body, but he lacks any and all compassion, being an extremely savage creature instead.

Snake: A clone, huh? Looks like we're in the same boat.

Colonel: He has extremely powerful psychic powers, so be on the defensive around him, Snake.

Snake: Psychic powers... I'll really start worrying about this guy if he asks me if I like Castlevania.

DMTN

Smash Journeyman
This was probably already asked, but does anyone know how the hazardless version of Wily Castle functions? I'm hoping they just disable the Yellow Devil, but keep the platforms.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I wonder if it's too much to ask for full Palutena's Guidance and Codecs.

Palutena's Guidance, needs 10 new characters (and Charizard may need redoing) but Codec has more actors involved and at least 20 more to do.

Dragoncharystary

Smash Lord
*AUX CALL PUSH SELECT*

Snake: This thing... it's giving off a very weird vibe...

Colonel: That thing you're referring to is Mewtwo, a clone of the mythical Pokémon Mew, created by Team Rocket scientists, mainly a man named Dr. Fuji. They recombined the genes of Mew to create Mewtwo's body, but he lacks any and all compassion, being an extremely savage creature instead.

Snake: A clone, huh? Looks like we're in the same boat.

Colonel: He has extremely powerful psychic powers, so be on the defensive around him, Snake.

Snake: Psychic powers... I'll really start worrying about this guy if he asks me if I like Castlevania.
Another great one as always. I really hope they bring the codecs back in this game.

D

Deleted member

I only found out about Brawl's existence in 2012. Blame Nintendo's minimal popularity in my country, I suppose.
I first played it in my friends' house and I actually knew half the cast due to having played the original Super Smash Flash beforehand (among other poor flash games based on actual video games).

KMDP

Smash Legend
To extrapolate on my weird Corrin names, I was going for 'Draconic' theme naming.

Sauren - "Saur" + "Soren"
Tyrrana - As in, "Tyrannosaur"
Lacertius - "Lacertilius" is the taxonomic/latin name for "Lizard"

And now you have a window into my crazy brain. XD

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Next day for me it was one by my house at the time.

Man subspace blew my mind.

Also :snake::sonic: :wario::warioc:The feel of it.
Subspace was so cool, seeing all the characters interact, the awesome teamups the dramatic entrances.

Being a fan of Sonic & Ike was a very good time for the epic introductions they got.

Poopyhead

Smash Cadet
This was probably already asked, but does anyone know how the hazardless version of Wily Castle functions? I'm hoping they just disable the Yellow Devil, but keep the platforms.
Unfortunately I believe it's been confirmed in the Leffen vs ZeRo match they did on the Treehouse Stream that it just turns it into the Omega version and removes all platforms as well.

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
You and I have very similar stories, then. :)
I remember the guys in the year above us had a Gamecube in the tv room of the Common Room for Sixth Formers. They had Melee, Soul Calibur 2 and Bomberman.
I tried to take them on in Melee and got destroyed, repeatedly.

The next year, when I was bringing my Wii to school, I was in the top 5 Brawl Players, and THE best at Mario Kart Wii. Basically, we played MKWii once, I won so handily nobody wanted to race me again. :laugh:

It's funny, I remember the hype and checking the Dojo for Brawl but I don't actually remember buying it. XD
Lol that’s great. Man I had good times with my GCN at college. My roommate and I went on a week-long quest to every GameStop in new york to find SoulCalibur II just because Link was in it. That really got me into the SC series too; shame what happened to 4 and 5.

It’s funny though, since I really like playing single-player RPG games. I never play online multiplayer, but I would play Smash and SoulCalibur for hours with my roommate. My most-played character in Melee ended up being Zelda since all we did was Peach vs Zelda matches over and over (they were particularly brutal on Brinstar, for some reason: main reason I love that stage).

We still played when I got Brawl, but he graduated in 08, and I still had a year to go but my other friends weren’t the type who liked to play (I had some **** ‘friends’ in college too who were convinced they were mentally superior to everyone since they liked to read). Most of my Brawl time was single-player, except when I lugged the Wii (and a TV and transformer...stupid region locking) to my grandma’s house to play with my cousin. Pretty well turned into just Link vs. Wolf at that point.

That was one of the main disappointments about Sm4sh: not much for single players. They cut most of my favorites, and left me with very little to do without anyone else around. And since I was out of college (technically, I was chained to a lab bench in grad school then) I couldn’t just get a group of people together easily.

Now with my favorites back, I’m hoping for some fun single player stuff. And I need to see if I can tear my old Smash buddy away from his wife for a day to get some gaming in lol.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
If Saffron City is anything to go by. It might just be essentially Smash 4's version of Wily's castle's omega form. (As in, It would just be the sole stage, more or less frozen in state, no moving platforms or Yellow Devil)

Last edited:

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
There will never be another speculation period as exciting as Brawl's ever again.
Maybe it was because I was a really young kid back then, but Brawl felt like the dream Smash game. Everything that I heard and saw about Brawl on the Dojo was sublime.
Whether it was the newcomers, the stages, the music, or the items, Brawl was always that light at the end of the long tunnel that was school, and it was always worth it.
I wasn't really into speculation back then, but I watched a ton of Top Ten Characters in Brawl videos on YouTube. However, unlike today, I did not care about what it took to be an inclusion that made sense. I do not even think I knew what the word "relevant" meant back then. XD.
What really puts Brawl on another pedestal is one character: Sonic. I still remember seeing fake screenshots of Sonic in Brawl and I even heard from Sakurai that he would not be adding anymore third parties to Brawl.
The reveal of Sonic left me with more goosebumps than anything before or since then. Sonic was my childhood icon and seeing him in my favorite video game series was a dream come true.
I managed to get Brawl almost two years after release. We got our Wii in December 2009 and one snowy day later, we got our copy of Brawl at a Meijer.
And you know, people trash on Brawl now, but that game felt amazing to me at the time. It made no difference to me that Brawl moved at a snail's pace in comparison to Melee. Brawl was a world for me to get lost in. I loved collecting every sticker, playing the Coin Launcher, going through Subspace Emissary, and trying to get every challenge. The day we got it, we spent the entire day building stages and unlocking every character and stage.
10 years later, and I'm on the verge of going into college. I'm 19 now and Ultimate feels like a goodbye. Smash 4 may be favorite entry in the series for its gameplay, but I wasn't entirely satisfied. Ultimate may very well be the dream Smash game that I have been waiting for as well as Sakurai's magnom opus. It may not match Brawl in terms of hype. Heck, I don't even think the combination of K. Rool and Rayman would get me as excited as Sonic back then. However, it does not have to. Brawl came in at the right time in my life and blew my mind and since I've grown older, it's a challenge to constantly be imaginative and not be disappointed or looking ridiculous as a result.
Tl;dr: Brawl may be the most infamous game in the series, but it will forever hold a place in my heart for being the world that I escaped to back then.

Imadethistoseealeak

Smash Champion
I'm 23 now.

In any case, I'm glad the time between reveal and release is so short this time, because another 3 year wait like between E3 2011 and Smash 4's release would've gotten old this soon after.
Same hat!

And yeah I've seen a few (very few) people complain about the December date and it's like my dudes? Were you not around for the agonizing multiple year spans between announcements and release?! Like we are soooooo spoiled with this game. Especially considering Nintendo isn't really doing delays anymore, I'd be shocked if this game got delayed.
Sauren - "Saur" + "Soren"
Totally unrelated but my main Mass Effect lady was named Säuren, which I unintentionally named after the German word for acidic, which happened to be her personality lol.

Last edited:

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
They're... pretty much the same? So... both, I guess.

My Corrins were called Sauren (Conquest, Male), Tyranna (Birthright, Female) and Lacertius (Revelations, Male). I made two Robins, Bolek and Aurore.
Yes, I know their names are weird. XD
I like Male Corrin more because he acts like an absolute dork, Smash and Warriors highlight this quirk a bit better though.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Lol that’s great. Man I had good times with my GCN at college. My roommate and I went on a week-long quest to every GameStop in new york to find SoulCalibur II just because Link was in it. That really got me into the SC series too; shame what happened to 4 and 5.

It’s funny though, since I really like playing single-player RPG games. I never play online multiplayer, but I would play Smash and SoulCalibur for hours with my roommate. My most-played character in Melee ended up being Zelda since all we did was Peach vs Zelda matches over and over (they were particularly brutal on Brinstar, for some reason: main reason I love that stage).

We still played when I got Brawl, but he graduated in 08, and I still had a year to go but my other friends weren’t the type who liked to play (I had some **** ‘friends’ in college too who were convinced they were mentally superior to everyone since they liked to read). Most of my Brawl time was single-player, except when I lugged the Wii (and a TV and transformer...stupid region locking) to my grandma’s house to play with my cousin. Pretty well turned into just Link vs. Wolf at that point.

That was one of the main disappointments about Sm4sh: not much for single players. They cut most of my favorites, and left me with very little to do without anyone else around. And since I was out of college (technically, I was chained to a lab bench in grad school then) I couldn’t just get a group of people together easily.

Now with my favorites back, I’m hoping for some fun single player stuff. And I need to see if I can tear my old Smash buddy away from his wife for a day to get some gaming in lol.
I still vaguely remember the mains my Brawl Buddies had:
I was the all-rounder, good at everyone, but mained Sonic, Lucario and Toon Link.
One mained Link. one mained Zelda/Sheik (actually Zelda/Sheik, not just Sheik), and another mained Ice Climbers.
I actually taught one of the guys how to play well, but I can't remember who he picked as his main (it might have been Lucas).
Btw, they're all 'guys' because I went to an All-Boys school.

Last edited:
How do you want Final Destination to look?

This is a design I've always thought would look interesting in a real game:

Last edited:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
So something I was thinking about in the car listening to music, is there any newcomer you really want for reasons other than the character itself?
Meowth as a playable fighter would finally bring some Team Rocket representation and more anime representation to the battle. As far as I know, the only anime representation in Smash so far are Misty's Melee trophy and Pokémon Trainer's SSB4 trophy specifically name-dropping Ash.

• Team Rocket (Jessie and James) in the background like Pokémon Trainer when Meowth is battling other characters
  • Team Rocket motto as part of Meowth's entrance
  • Meowth Balloon as part of Meowth's entrance
  • Meowth's Party as part of Meowth's Final Smash
  • Wobbuffet showing up when Meowth needs backup
  • Meowth screaming "looks like Team Rocket is blasting off again" when Meowth and Wobbuffet are Star KO'd
  • having dream matches between Meowth and Pikachu, other playable Pokémon, and other Smash characters
  • playing Coin Battle matches with Meowth (it totally fits because Meowth loves round shiny objects)
  • trophies of Team Rocket (it would be cool if their trophy (and render) is based on Team Rocket's sprite from Pokémon Yellow)
  • Team Rocket celebrating when Meowth wins a match
Team Rocket hugging Meowth gif.gif

Meowth and Wobbuffet win gif 1.gif

Team Rocket win gif 1.gif

Team Rocket win gif 3.gif

Team Rocket win gif 2.gif

Also, I really want to see fan art of Meowth with other Smash characters. I really liked looking at cute and funny fan art of playable Pokémon with other Smash characters on Know Your Meme. I think it would be cute if there were fan art of Meowth with the villains and Sakurai... like Meowth laying on their lap and getting petted… like in Meowth's Boss Fantasies. Every time a character is confirmed, within minutes there are already dozens of fan art of that character in Smash. I want that for Meowth.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Meowth as a playable fighter would finally bring some Team Rocket representation and more anime representation to the battle. As far as I know, the only anime representation in Smash so far are Misty's Melee trophy and Pokémon Trainer's SSB4 trophy specifically name-dropping Ash.

• Team Rocket (Jessie and James) in the background like Pokémon Trainer when Meowth is battling other characters
  • Team Rocket motto as part of Meowth's entrance
  • Meowth Balloon as part of Meowth's entrance
  • Meowth's Party as part of Meowth's Final Smash
  • Wobbuffet showing up when Meowth needs backup
  • Meowth screaming "looks like Team Rocket is blasting off again" when Meowth and Wobbuffet are Star KO'd
  • having dream matches between Meowth and Pikachu, other playable Pokémon, and other Smash characters
  • playing Coin Battle matches with Meowth (it totally fits because Meowth loves round shiny objects)
  • trophies of Team Rocket (it would be cool if their trophy (and render) is based on Team Rocket's sprite from Pokémon Yellow)
  • Team Rocket celebrating when Meowth wins a match

Also, I really want to see fan art of Meowth with other Smash characters. I really liked looking at cute and funny fan art of playable Pokémon with other Smash characters on Know Your Meme. I think it would be cute if there were fan art of Meowth with the villains and Sakurai... like Meowth laying on their lap and getting petted… like in Meowth's Boss Fantasies. Every time a character is confirmed, within minutes there are already dozens of fan art of that character in Smash. I want that for Meowth.
Speaking of Team Rocket, we should get a Team Rocket battle theme.

Only... which Team Rocket battle theme? The regular one, or Giovanni's new one?

SuperSmashStephen

Smash Ace
Thanks for everyone who replied to my post about about 12 newcomers.

Here’s a challenge for you all,
Since the OG12 seems to hold such an importance this time around. Let’s do a 12 Newcomers list. They can be predicted, wanted, or both. Rules are 8 original/unique characters (2 of which have already been revealed in Inkling and Ridley, so you only need 6 more.) 2 semi-clones, and 2 Echoes (1 of which is Daisy, so you really only need 1 more.)

And....GO!

New_Dumal

Smash Lord
NNID
NewTouchdown
Brawl was also my first Smash game, but I was already older (14) when i first played. So I never played or especulated Smash as a kid. It must be a incredible feeling. A friend says that he had no idea who was playable in Melee so when he unlocked Mewtwo, that blew his mind.

Back when I first played Brawl (release day for JP version) was in the house of a friend, and I lost every match because they played Melee before. I picked Pit and Mk. It's funny that we had no competitive idea so all my friends said I should learn how to recover better and pick a STRONGER character, like Ike.
For some months they kept repeating that I was trash because I played the weak MK.

But I loved Smash from the start and when I got a Wii and the game I started to really train and meet the competitive scene/players. A fan of M2K since the first time a saw he playing. He was so absurd in Brawl, at least in the first years. Smash 4 released when I was already in college and now I'm 24. While I'm not a top player even in my country I still travel and compete with ok results, so Smash is kind of important in my life. It's something I know I will invest a lot of time next year. But I miss that old feeling,a casual enjoyment of the game. I hope people fail to leak ONE CHARACTER. I just want to be surprised once,but at the same time I want to know all the rest. It's complicated.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain

Since the OG12 seems to hold such an importance this time around. Let’s do a 12 Newcomers list. They can be predicted, wanted, or both. Rules are 8 original/unique characters (2 of which have already been revealed in Inkling and Ridley, so you only need 6 more.) 2 semi-clones, and 2 Echoes (1 of which is Daisy, so you really only need 1 more.)

And....GO!
Unique:
Inkling
Ridley
Bandana Waddle Dee
King K. Rool
Simon Belmont
Elma
Bewear Decidueye
Magolor

Semiclones:
Dixie Kong
Ninten

Echoes:
Daisy
Jeanne

I started using the ones I think are likely, but then I transformed it in a wishlist lol.

Billybae10K

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4311-5852-0528
1 - Inkling
2 - Ridley
3 - Isaac
4 - Revali
5 - Elma
6 - Decidueye
7 - King K. Rool
8 - Tails
9 - Dixie Kong (Semi-clone)
10 - Hoenn Pokemon Trainer with Mudkip/Grovyle/Blaziken (Semi-clone)
11 - Hi, I'm Daisy!
12 - Chrom (Echo of Ike)

I didn't want to include any third party echo fighters, but I actually found myself coming up blank with first party echoes, so Chrom got the spot. Honourable Mentions go to Geno, Bandana Waddle Dee and Ashley, who I'd also be happy with, but I like the list I made already :3

KMDP

Smash Legend

And....GO!
Way ahead of you! :laugh:
Have a thought, the prevailing theory is that we will have +7 newcomers (+10 including the currently revealed ones), right? Because of keeping the original twelve together on the top row?

What if, now hear me out here, we get +11/+12 newcomers? (14/15 including Inkling, Daisy and Ridley)

Make the Character select screen still have the OG12 on top, but either bulge out the middle section (+11 newcomers) or make it look like an inverse, enlarged Melee roster (+12 newcomers).

With that in mind, here's what I think under these parameters:
In franchise order between Ridley and Daisy.
Inkling
Ridley
Dixie Kong
King K. Rool
Decidueye or Incineroar, but not both.
Celica
Ashley
Isaac
Tails
Shadow (Wolf-Style Semi-Clone of Sonic)
Simon Belmont
Sephiroth
Daisy (echo of Peach)
Ken (echo of Ryu)
Bandana Dee (if Sakurai elects to include him) or Elma (if not)

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280

And....GO!
Okay. Prediction roster

8 unique: Bandana Dee, K. Rool, Ashley, Decidueye/Lycanroc, Paper Mario, Rayman, :ultinkling:, :ultridley:

2 Semi-Clones: Celica (Wolflike Clone of Robin, Marth, and other characters with Pichu's damage gimmick), Dikie Kong (Diddy)

Echoes: :ultdaisy:, Octoling

Last edited:

P.Kat

Smash Champion
So something I was thinking about in the car listening to music, is there any newcomer you really want for reasons other than the character itself?
Can't really say I do, but the characters I do want have some great music that come with their games so if they made it in, their music would be icing on the cake for me :):

Fighting in Smash with music from the Shantae's games would be amazing especially 'Dance through the Danger '
Most of her stage songs has a sort of energetic funk vibe to them
This last music would be a perfect fit in Smash to get anyone hype

Sora has plenty of songs but one that stands out to me is 'Fate of the Unknown'

And Amaterasu from Okami has plenty of music that can used in Smash 'The Sun Rises' is one that comes to mind.
I liked how they used the fireworks for the percussions and rhythm for the song.

PlayerOneTyler

Sr. Community Manager, Smashboards Editor / Social
Brawl hype ruined my life. Before the Dojo I didn't spend hours on the internet combing through a developer's personal habits and arguing about why a video game character "deserves" to be in a cartoon mascot fighter like it was a political rally.

I'm 27.
Oh my god, me af. I'm also 27 haha.

I literally wasted my days away on the Smash Dojo and GameFAQs. I even got temp banned because I got pissed about the reveal shown on my birthday LOL. I don't remember what it was, but I randomly remember 10/9 was Sonic, 9/14 was Ice Climbers, 10/25 was King Dedede, and 12/25 was Wario's costume changes. That's how glued in my mind Brawl hype is.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
They're... pretty much the same? So... both, I guess.

My Corrins were called Sauren (Conquest, Male), Tyranna (Birthright, Female) and Lacertius (Revelations, Male). I made two Robins, Bolek and Aurore.
Yes, I know their names are weird. XD
Though they are the same...big sister > (:4corrinf:is the one you can trust your life with, is loyal, the barefoot waifu and will love you for who you are...no matter how bad you really are)...
...:ultcorrin:is just an average nice guy who isn’t as popular as his superior alternate

And....GO!
Unique: :ultinkling:,:ultridley:, Viridi, Captain Toad/Toadette, Scorpion, Crash, Shantae, and Dixie

Semi: Shadow and Impa

Echo: :ultdaisy: and Celica

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238

And....GO!
Unique:
Ridley
Inkling
Mipha
Lycanroc
Bandana Dee
Paper Mario
Spring Man
Simon Belmont

Semi-clones:
Dixie Kong
Impa

Echoes:
Daisy
Octoling

Mix between prediction and wish list. I ordered them based on who I want to see the most.

Last edited:

domriver

Smash Lord
You know i dont think we talked about is TAUNTS. I hope this time around there are more taunts and what i mean like different taunts can be applied to each character. I would love some more taunts for bayonetta, king dedede, and will just everyone should have more than 3 now. A function in the SMASH menu Choose your Taunts. - each character has 5-10 taunts and you can select which ones for each character. Would be nice. Probably will not happen but would be nice. jejej

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
You know i dont think we talked about is TAUNTS. I hope this time around there are more taunts and what i mean like different taunts can be applied to each character. I would love some more taunts for bayonetta, king dedede, and will just everyone should have more than 3 now. A function in the SMASH menu Choose your Taunts. - each character has 5-10 taunts and you can select which ones for each character. Would be nice. Probably will not happen but would be nice. jejej
Definitely not happening

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Oh yeah that'd be sick, but...
It aint happening.
Not after 4 games.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303

And....GO!
1) Inkling (Confirmed)
2) Ridley (Confirmed)
3) Slippy Toad (Want)
4) Spring Man (Want)
5) Sylux (Want)
6) Decidueye (Want/Prediction)
7) Elma (Prediction)
8) King K. Rool (Prediction)

9) Dixie Kong (Prediction)
10) Isabelle (Want/Prediction)

11) Daisy (Confirmed)
12) Impa (Want/Prediction)

Mostly a want list. My actual predictions differ a good bit.

New_Dumal

Smash Lord
NNID
NewTouchdown
I can only see taunts being nerfed.
I mean... we can't even say that people are too slow anymore.
Maybe the "Piece of cake" one will be changed or something like that.
About taunts, I think they must build some minor rules to not encourage dangerous murderer intent like:

Ness can't be Okay after a "early" Backthrow kill.

Since they want to nerf our taunting capabilities, at least make it right.

Last edited:

Omega Tyrant

Smash Champion
NNID
OmegaTyrant
Of course.

Brawl was blown up to massive proportions.

But at the same time, PotD was hype as well, it just didn't offer as much info as PotD.

Now it's just....... "Oh, a video I've already watched....okay."

The fact that they'll be doing this until November 9th, and even longer if they stop posting 3 a week to conserve them, is a dreadful thought to me, personally.
I see you talking a lot about how the POTD was so much better and how we "kept getting new information from it", yet you don't remember how POTDs were early on? For about a month after Smash 4's (much smaller) first unveiling at E3 2013 we got nothing new until Olimar's reveal, while it took months until we were regularly getting new information from it, and we were regularly getting entirely nonsense posts like Luigi's nose. Even after the POTD got into its groove, we were still often getting posts that were just random pics with no new information at all. SmashWiki has a complete archive of the POTDs if you want to go see how bad they were at the start and how much useless posts we got throughout it. And while the Dojo was great, it didn't start up until nearly a year after Brawl's very small unveiling at E3 2006 (while the only character that got confirmed between E3 2006 and the Dojo starting was Fox).

Give the current Smash Blog some time before writing it off as "only going to be rehashes". The new music track it revealed is still more than what the POTD gave us in the same timeframe.

SuperMasterHand

Smash Journeyman
For those who care, I managed to extract a part of the new Main Music ost from a video of the demo.
I realised no one have uploaded it yet, even though it's low quality, it's always a good thing to hear it (it sound awesome and is different from the Main Theme)

By the way does anyone know how I could remove or hide a little bit the announcer voice and/or the select screens sounds from the clip ?

EDIT : that bass thought

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
For those who care, I managed to extract a part of the new Main Music ost from a video of the demo.
I realised no one have uploaded it yet, even though it's low quality, it's always a good thing to hear it (it sound awesome and is different from the Main Theme)

By the way does anyone know how I could remove or hide a little bit the announcer voice and/or the select screens sounds from the clip ?

EDIT : that bass thought
Damn, that baaaaaaassssssss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom