• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Speaking of new final smashes, I wonder what Peach's new one will be since with the way final smashes work now peach blossom probably isn't viable, and will daisy have the same one?

I honestly have no ideas of what she could do tbh
Super Princess Peach anger emotion.

Gains that big DBZ aura and just smashes everyone in pure rage, then after it she looks around like "oh did I do that?"

MamaLuigi123456

Smash Champion
Speaking of new final smashes, I wonder what Peach's new one will be since with the way final smashes work now peach blossom probably isn't viable, and will daisy have the same one?

I honestly have no ideas of what she could do tbh
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Peach Blossom in and of itself is a pretty fast Final Smash and leaves opponents open for attack. Not sure what makes it not viable.

Plus I want Daisy's variant of Peach Blossom to have a heavy metal cover,,,,

KMDP

Smash Legend
I think Sakurai has relevancy in consideration at least for the development of newcomers (Mario was getting 2 Newcomers and a Doctorate; so it makes sense they didn't wanted to do all-out)... Pokémon it's probably the exception to the rule so far.

For veterans they're probably already considered part of the Smash Family.
I would guess this is the criteria Sakurai uses to decide characters.
  1. Will the character be fun to play?
  2. Do I have to come up with a whole new moveset for them*? (Seems to be the way things are going, Sakurai is doing this less and less)
  3. Are they recent enough for marketing?/Are they old enough for nostalgia?
  4. Do the fans want them?
  5. Would the series they're from get overrepresented if I included them this game?
*In this instance, I'm referring to characters like Captain Falcon and Peach.

Last edited:

MoonlitIllusion

Smash Champion
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Peach Blossom in and of itself is a pretty fast Final Smash and leaves opponents open for attack. Not sure what makes it not viable.

Plus I want Daisy's variant of Peach Blossom to have a heavy metal cover,,,,
Cause it seems like all final smashes this time around are all just focused on killing someone quickly, the whole putting people to sleep thing has always kinda gone against that, and the fact that they didn't show it is pretty suspect.

Enderwoman

Smash Journeyman
All this Waluigi drama has helped me realize that he's not really such a great choice after all. I still think he's a fun character who I would really enjoy playing as in Smash, but all the Mario characters (even Daisy!) have appeared in main series Mario games. Waluigi's best chance is if he can ever earn the Wario emblem, and for some reason it seems like Warioware is going out of its way not to include Waluigi.
Personally the only reason I ever stuck my neck out for Waluigi was because I thought he was a better option than Daisy in terms of pretty insignificant Mario characters. But now I don't have to do that anymore. Waluigi sucks.

Last edited:

MoonlitIllusion

Smash Champion
Personally the only reason I ever stuck my neck out for Waluigi was because I thought he was a better option than Daisy in terms of pretty insignificant Mario characters. But now I don't have to do that anymore. Waluigi sucks.
If waluigi could be a clone like Daisy I'd be all for it but since he can't be I'd rather they spend that time on someone else tbh lmao

Last edited:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Not all of the newcomers are going to be fanservice.
While this is true, most of the newcomers in Smash history have lined up with fan wants. It's just that the most popular are usually the most relevant for their time frame too, putting them front and center on Sakurai's radar. Sakurai Choices © make up a comparatively small percentage of everyone ever picked: Doc, Roy, Game and Watch, Ice Climbers, ROB, Pit, Wii Fit, Duck Hunt, Dark Pit, and Corrin. Everyone else was pretty heavily requested at the time of their primere, even if it was primarily casual fans like in the cases of Rosalina and Daisy, for example.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Peach's FS could be a Toad Army.

Similar to Duck Hunt's, Peach's slaps the foe and it's warped to a place where a bunch of Toads attack it.

MamaLuigi123456

Smash Champion
Cause it seems like all final smashes this time around are all just focused on killing someone quickly, the whole putting people to sleep thing has always kinda gone against that, and the fact that they didn't show it is pretty suspect.
I don't see how. It damages opponents and puts them to sleep. With it dealing a maximum of 30% in Smash 4, that could very easily put them in KOing range.

Only difference between this and other Final Smashes is that the player has input during it... which is already present in some Final Smashes in Ultimate.

MoonlitIllusion

Smash Champion
Peach's FS could be a Toad Army.

Similar to Duck Hunt's, Peach's slaps the foe and it's warped to a place where a bunch of Toads attack it.
With this seemingly random newfound emphasis on Toads that'd make a lot of sense, plus we'd get to see peach's cute ass commanding an army of ruthless toads

Last edited:

RustyRemains

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-1666-4551-3124
It will never happen but a final smash based off of Daisy's Mega strike from Strikers Charged would look pretty cool
( 1:00 )

Omega Tyrant

Smash Champion
NNID
OmegaTyrant
I think Sakurai has relevancy in consideration at least for the development of newcomers (Mario was getting 2 Newcomers and a Doctorate; so it makes sense they didn't wanted to do all-out)... Pokémon it's probably the exception to the rule so far.

For veterans they're probably already considered part of the Smash Family.
Relevancy for prior games has been a factor as outright said by Sakurai, but series representation is also a factor that paves the way for inclusion or leads to exclusion, and that is just with those examples we know of from Sakurai himself (who knows which other inclusions/exclusions were because of representation that Sakurai never divulged, like how Jigglypuff and Mewtwo both being low priority characters in Brawl, with the latter getting cut, was almost certainly because of how many other gen 1 pokemon were already on the roster in the game).

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
While this is true, most of the newcomers in Smash history have lined up with fan wants. It's just that the most popular are usually the most relevant for their time frame too, putting them front and center on Sakurai's radar. Sakurai Choices © make up a comparatively small percentage of everyone ever picked: Doc, Roy, Game and Watch, Ice Climbers, ROB, Pit, Wii Fit, Duck Hunt, Dark Pit, and Corrin. Everyone else was pretty heavily requested at the time of their primere, even if it was primarily casual fans like in the cases of Rosalina and Daisy, for example.
Wasn't Dark Pit super popular in Kid Icarus fandom?
I'm pretty sure he had more fans than Hades and Medusa.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
You know, Vergeben might turn out wrong, but im just thankful that people now see Simon Belmont as a possible newcomer instead of tossing him aside.

Back in 2014, some people didn't even saw him as the de-facto choice for a Castlevania character.
I’m thankful for Vergeben for finally getting many people to entertain the idea of Simon Belmont, let alone a Castlevania character, in Smash.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I would guess this is the criteria Sakurai uses to decide characters.
  1. Will the character be fun to play?
  2. Do I have to come up with a whole new moveset for them*? (Seems to be the way things are going, Sakurai is doing this less and less)
  3. Are they recent enough for marketing?/Are they old enough for nostalgia?
  4. Do the fans want them?
  5. Would the series they're from get overrepresented if I included them this game?
*In this instance, I'm referring to characters like Captain Falcon and Peach.
"Less and less"?
We get less clones with each game since Melee.

Troykv

Smash Master
Relevancy for prior games has been a factor as outright said by Sakurai, but series representation is also a factor that paves the way for inclusion or leads to exclusion, and that is just with those examples we know of from Sakurai himself (who knows which other inclusions/exclusions were because of representation that Sakurai never divulged, like how Jigglypuff and Mewtwo both being low priority characters in Brawl, with the latter getting cut, was almost certainly because of how many other gen 1 pokemon were already on the roster in the game).
Of course; Sakurai was playing with priorities; and re-creating Mewtwo wasn't a priority because they had 4 Important Newcomers from Pokémon to create.

I was talking about how Sakurai would select Newcomers; selecting priorities it's something were representation can be more important; this was essencially the reasons why Mewtwo and Roy didn't appear in Brawl (the newcomers were priorities; the only classic character with more priority than the Newcomers in Brawl and Smash 4 were the non-Jigglypuff Smash 64 Characters and some of the buddies from Melee).

Last edited:

RandomAce

Smash Champion
I feel like one thing people really aren't considering when discussing the viability of newcomers is the fact that we really have hit the bottom of the barrel in terms of newcomers. I know everyone has their favorite pick, and some of them have good shots yeah, but take a moment when considering a newcomer's viability and compare them not to the current cast of all-star picks but to their competitors. Even some of the strongest contenders have a fair bit holding them back at this point- Bandana Waddle Dee may be a significant character but he is still just a Waddle Dee variant, has poor recognizability, and came from post-Sakurai Kirby games which Sakurai tends to ignore. Decidueye would admittedly be a great fit but legitimately does not have anything going for him beyond "he's cool!" and "they MUST have a gen 7 rep!". And those are some of the more likely picks.

A newcomer doesn't need to beat out Mario, they just need to beat out all of the other characters in the Newcomer Discussion forum. Combined with the ballot results allowing Sakurai to justify a lot of picks I don't think he otherwise could have, I think the lack of many significant icons left to add creates an interesting opportunity for some unexpected picks.
That’s the first thing I noticed when I started speculation for this game, and it amplified even more when Sakurai said his first proposal was made in 2015.

Unlike Smash 4 which has many hit titles between Brawl and Smash 4 there aren’t a lot of characters left to include anymore at this point. The Wii U was barren, and the 3DS wasn’t any better. The reason people have Switch characters in there predictions is because they were the biggest things that happened recently, not to mention they had uniqueness. The ballot amplified this, because any character from the ballot probably wouldn’t have been added outside from it.

I’m going to admit that there are characters that I want that aren’t relevant or well known (Issac, Isa Jo, Ayumi, Will). But there a couple of character choices that IMO, don’t really look interesting on the surface (Bandanna Dee, and Captain Toad, Geno). If you like them, that’s fine, but I think that they’re pretty subpar, and wouldn’t have been added if there were more games to choose from with more unique characters available.

It’s my opinion, so you can disagree with me if you want. I still want Captain Toad by the way.

KMDP

Smash Legend
"Less and less"?
We get less clones with each game since Melee.
"In this instance, I'm referring to characters like Captain Falcon and Peach."

Sakurai is more often drawing more from what a character actually does in their games over actually making up movesets wholesale for them. That's what I meant.

Last edited:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I’m thankful for Vergeben for finally getting many people to entertain the idea of Simon Belmont, let alone a Castlevania character, in Smash.
He's probably right but, like Gematsu with SSB4, it's likely he had access to really early development plans somehow. Simon's a good fit for Smash because Castlevania's impact on gaming is undeniable and, with Bomberman gone, it's basically the last major third party franchise (aside from maybe Dragon Quest) with Nintendo support going all the way back to the NES era.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Super Princess Peach anger emotion.

Gains that big DBZ aura and just smashes everyone in pure rage, then after it she looks around like "oh did I do that?"
Works for both Peach and Daisy

Jexulus

Omnivore of the Year
NNID
Jexulus
3DS FC
3883-5870-2795
I've never been one to get too into roster predictions, mostly because I think Brawl had the greatest fighting game roster of all time before it was succeeded by Smash 4's roster. Given that Ultimate is Smash 4's roster + legacy characters from Melee/Brawl, I'd be completely okay if the 68(!) currently announced was the extent of the roster on launch.

That being said, I do feel like it could use a mechanical/armored character, or at least a character rooted in science fiction rather than fantasy. ROB and Mega Man, while both being robots, aren't necessarily included because of that. Both are included because of their gaming significance; the fact that they're rooted in science fiction concepts is secondary. Nintendo has no shortage of IP rooted in science fiction, so I would like to see a modern robot-type character on the roster.

tl;dr I want a Ray series robo from Custom Robo in Smash. Even though Ray Mk III was so irrelevant that he was cut as an Assist Trophy in the transition from Brawl to 4 and no trophies from Custom Robo popped up at all, I'm still hopeful that he'll be included as the token "What the hell" character.

KMDP

Smash Legend
I've never been one to get too into roster predictions, mostly because I think Brawl had the greatest fighting game roster of all time before it was succeeded by Smash 4's roster. Given that Ultimate is Smash 4's roster + legacy characters from Melee/Brawl, I'd be completely okay if the 68(!) currently announced was the extent of the roster on launch.
Pretty true. tbh

That being said, I do feel like it could use a mechanical/armored character
Hmm... speaking of armour...

Incineroar playing something like Android #16 in Dragon Ball FighterZ. Lots of command grabs and Super Armour.

Hell to play against in timed matches.

Last edited:

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Actually, I'd argue that most of the newcomers we got in Smash 4 weren't heavily requested at all.

• Wii Fit Trainer was completely Sakurai's handiwork.
  • Greninja wasn't specifically requested by fans, and it got in Smash mainly because of upcoming relevancy.
  • Pac-Man was anything but popular, and most people didn't give him the time of day until Gematsu.
  • None of the FE characters except Chrom were frequently requested among Smash fans.
  • Shulk might have had a small following in Japan, but he was so obscure in the West, Nintendo didn't even bother revealing him worldwide; instead, they revealed him in a Japan-exclusive Direct.
  • Dark Pit is Dark Pit.
  • Duck Hunt was never one of the retro characters frequently brought up in discussion.
Sakurai does listen to his fans, and that's probably why Villager and Mega Man were two of the first newcomers revealed for Smash 4. However, it's hard to argue that almost all of his character decisions revolve around what the fans want. He adds his own little touch to the roster more than a few times with each Smash game, and I expect this game to be no different.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Just some more Palutena's Guidance concepts that I've managed to think up...

:ultwolf:Wolf
  • Pit: Lady Palutena, I'm having a strange feeling that I've seen this guy before.
  • Palutena: You have Pit. He's none other than Wolf O'Donnell.
  • Viridi: He's the leader of the mercenary team, Star Wolf, and is Fox McCloud's long-time rival.
  • Pit: Boy, he sure has changed since the last time we met. Whatever happened to the scouter that he wore?
  • Viridi: Beats me, but that's not important right now.
  • Palutena: Wolf may not be as fast as Fox, or jump as high as Falco, but his offensive speed should not be underestimated.
  • Pit: Yeah, I still remember how sharp his claws were. He sure didn't mess around.
  • Viridi: But that quick attack speed does leave him wide open to counterattacks.
  • Palutena: Try to use Wolf's speed to your advantage. He may be quick to attack, but not when he's recovering.
  • Viridi: Also, be aware of his Reflector. Any projectiles that it reflects will travel twice as fast, and deal greater damage to you.
  • Pit: Okay, I'll keep that in mind...
  • Pit (imitating Wolf's voice): "I will be the one to take you down!"
  • Viridi: Oh brother, you're so terrible at imitating people, Pit!
  • Pit: Sorry, I couldn't resist.
:ultridley:Ridley
  • Pit: This creature. Something about it is making me feel terrified.
  • Palutena: No, it can't be!
  • Viridi: Who would've thought that he'd finally join the fight!?
  • Pit: Hello, are you two even listening to me?
  • Viridi: Yes, we can hear you Pit.
  • Palutena: We're simply amazed to see Ridley finally appearing as a Super Smash Bros. participant.
  • Pit: Wait, THE Ridley?
  • Viridi: Duh, who else?!
  • Palutena: As you should probably know by now Pit, Ridley is very infamous for his cruel and vicious personality.
  • Viridi: He's the one responsible for murdering Samus's parents. But for someone who's very intelligent, he didn't realize that Samus would grow up to become his greatest enemy.
  • Pit: Uh, yeah. Any chance that the two of you have tips for beating Ridley? I don't wish to be his next victim.
  • Palutena: Watch out for that tail. If it hits you just right, you'll take some serious damage.
  • Viridi: Ridley can also spit long-ranged fireballs at you. But the charge will backfire if it gets interrupted.
  • Palutena: The best strategy is to keep your distance, and strike back whenever Ridley leaves himself wide open.
  • Pit: I hope you're both right, because I really don't want to die here...
  • Viridi: Look Pit, just fight Ridley like you do against your other opponents! Don't let him intimidate you!

Jexulus

Omnivore of the Year
NNID
Jexulus
3DS FC
3883-5870-2795
Pretty true. tbh

Hmm... speaking of armour...

Incineroar playing something like Android #16 in Dragon Ball FighterZ. Lots of command grabs and Super Armour.

Hell to play against in timed matches.
That'd be pretty cool, but as much as I like "John Cena: the Pokemon" as a potential fighter, there are already a lot of characters with a primary or secondary theme of fire. The element in particular is a bit overrepresented, or is at least perceived to be as such. I'm a pyromaniac in video games so it wouldn't make a difference to me, but I'd be okay whether he was in the game or not.

Nebunera

Smash Apprentice
Just some more Palutena's Guidance concepts that I've managed to think up...

:ultwolf:Wolf
  • Pit: Lady Palutena, I'm having a strange feeling that I've seen this guy before.
  • Palutena: You have Pit. He's none other than Wolf O'Donnell.
  • Viridi: He's the leader of the mercenary team, Star Wolf, and is Fox McCloud's long-time rival.
  • Pit: Boy, he sure has changed since the last time we met. Whatever happened to the scouter that he wore?
  • Viridi: Beats me, but that's not important right now.
  • Palutena: Wolf may not be as fast as Fox, or jump as high as Falco, but his offensive speed should not be underestimated.
  • Pit: Yeah, I still remember how sharp his claws were. He sure didn't mess around.
  • Viridi: But that quick attack speed does leave him wide open to counterattacks.
  • Palutena: Try to use Wolf's speed to your advantage. He may be quick to attack, but not when he's recovering.
  • Viridi: Also, be aware of his Reflector. Any projectiles that it reflects will travel twice as fast, and deal greater damage to you.
  • Pit: Okay, I'll keep that in mind...
  • Pit (imitating Wolf's voice): "I will be the one to take you down!"
  • Viridi: Oh brother, you're so terrible at imitating people, Pit!
  • Pit: Sorry, I couldn't resist.
If Wolf talked as well like Chrom and Dark Pit that would be sick, he would say some cool things.

KMDP

Smash Legend
That'd be pretty cool, but as much as I like "John Cena: the Pokemon" as a potential fighter, there are already a lot of characters with a primary or secondary theme of fire. The element in particular is a bit overrepresented, or is at least perceived to be as such. I'm a pyromaniac in video games so it wouldn't make a difference to me, but I'd be okay whether he was in the game or not.
But don't you want to be able to do this in Smash? Be honest.
It doesn't even have to be Incineroar, really.

Last edited:

Jexulus

Omnivore of the Year
NNID
Jexulus
3DS FC
3883-5870-2795
But don't you want to be able to do this in Smash? Be honest.
You mean steamroll and dunk my enemies while on fire?

My son, I'm a man of culture. Of course I do.

DYED

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 8460 7625 6123
Anime fans here are trying to sacrifice users to get Goku in Smash. They're currently looking for users with 4 letters in their username and Hyrule Warriors Ganondorf as their avi. Know anyone like that?
I think I'll pass this time.
Should we ask n0ne?

Imadethistoseealeak

Smash Champion
Concerning Peach's Final Smash...I hope it doesn't change. While I understand it, I don't like the direction of Final Smash's in this game where they are all almost identical. I like that Peach's is different and as others have said it is quick to the point, but it was also one of the first I thought would be on the chopping block once I saw how many were getting change. Also Daisy doesn't need to have the same one since Dark Pit doesn't, but I don't know what she would do different.

Good list but I need to point this out for the sake of my Pokey-Mans. There is no reason to suspect this. The only one time Sakurai has mentioned where he considered that he was overrepping as series he did it anyway. So yea there's no past evidence or reason to think Sakurai looks at newcomers this way.

(Sorry gotta defend my Alolan buddies)

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
Good list but I need to point this out for the sake of my Pokey-Mans. There is no reason to suspect this. The only one time Sakurai has mentioned where he considered that he was overrepping as series he did it anyway. So yea there's no past evidence or reason to think Sakurai looks at newcomers this way.
Sakurai didn't include Wario in Melee because he felt the Mario series would get over represented if he did.
EDIT: removed the requote, it's unnecessary.

Last edited:

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
  • None of the FE characters except Chrom were frequently requested among Smash fans.
I saw tons of support for both Robin & Lucina post Awakening for a new smash game, Lucina is also much more the postergirl for the game than Chrom ever was.

Kinda like how Lyn eclipses Eliwood and Hector nowadays despite being the least plot relevant of the 3.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Actually, I'd argue that most of the newcomers we got in Smash 4 weren't heavily requested at all.

• Wii Fit Trainer was completely Sakurai's handiwork.
  • Greninja wasn't specifically requested by fans, and it got in Smash mainly because of upcoming relevancy.
  • Pac-Man was anything but popular, and most people didn't give him the time of day until Gematsu.
  • Shulk might have had a small following in Japan, but he was so obscure in the West, Nintendo didn't even bother revealing him worldwide; instead, they revealed him in a Japan-exclusive Direct.
  • Dark Pit is Dark Pit.
  • Duck Hunt was never one of the retro characters frequently brought up in discussion.
Sakurai does listen to his fans, and that's probably why Villager and Mega Man were two of the first newcomers revealed for Smash 4. However, it's hard to argue that almost all of his character decisions revolve around what the fans want. He adds his own little touch to the roster more than a few times with each Smash game, and I expect this game to be no different.
I don't think you got what I posted. The characters I listed were those that were unpopular or virtually unknown but got in anyways.

-Marth was heavily requested in the Japanese poll following Smash 64 and, being here and on other sites during the Brawl and SSB4 speculation days, I know Ike, Lucina, and Robin were regularly requested too. In the case of Smash 4, most people just figured it would wind up being Chrom and Lucina, not Robin and Lucina.

-Shulk wasn't well known among casual fans but, like the FE reps, were regularly requested by people on sites like here, Game FAQs, Allisbrawl, Miiverse, etc.

-Pac-Man was more of a casual pick but, again, regularly brought up if you knew where to look.

-Greninja is kind of an exception every Smash game so far has had a rep from the latest gen upon release. New Pokemon are about as +1 as you can get for Smash but, seeing how X and Y didn't come out until October 2013, nobody could really put their finger on who they would go with.

Troykv

Smash Master

I saw tons of support for both Robin & Lucina post Awakening for a new smash game, Lucina is also much more the postergirl for the game than Chrom ever was.

Kinda like how Lyn eclipses Eliwood and Hector nowadays despite being the least plot relevant of the 3.
And I would say more like Chrom was expected to be selected as the new FE Rep because of trends; and he was expected to replace Ike.

The support for other characters pretty much was eclipsed because of this mindset; despite some people actually supporting other choices.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I know this might be a bit of an unpopular opinion but I feel like those who generalize entire groups of people based on the actions of a few are just as bad as the people committing heinous actions. This extends far past just fanbases.

Generalizing is a toxic technic that is completely outdated and should be called out whenever someone sees it. Just because one guy likes Waluigi, or considers himself part of a certain group, doesn't mean we should treat him like the tools who harassed Sakurai.

I'm willing to bet most of the people bothering him were either children or just lowlifers of society trying to cause a scene. Real Waluigi fans wouldn't do something so moronic and counterproductive.
This. As someone who has been wanting Waluigi ever since Wario was revealed for Brawl, so much this.

Having Waluigi be almost immediately shown to be an Assist after Daisy was revealed and actually raising my hopes that he wouldn't be too far behind was depressing.

People being assholes and going out of their way to mock Waluigi and the fans for being an Assist again and/or Daisy being included instead is even worse.

A number of flat-out idiots ruining the image of the overall fanbase to the point we will never be taken seriously again by being obnoxious and committing heinous acts in our name is even worse than that.

And now people have the nerve to try to claim Waluigi support is "insincere" or that Waluigi is "just a meme character" as if someone who just happens to like Waluigi and has been supporting him for over a decade such as myself is a myth. That I'm just some memer who doesn't genuinely like the character and want to play as the character in Smash.
That on top of all of this other **** would be putting me on Suicide Watch if I didn't have other things to focus on instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom