• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Haha this guy is full of crap. Dont believe him for even a second. Anybody can be a leaker nowadays
Nah.

Anybody can PLAY a leaker on the internet.

But not everybody can be a leaker. True leaker connections are not a common run of the mill thing.

D

Deleted member

I CAN NOT BELIEVE E3 IS ONLY A FEW DAYS AWAY OHHH JUNE IS A GREAT MONTH!!!!

Sorry for all caps, but I have high anticipation. So many interesting new characters and designs as well as techniques that will shape all of the Smash fanbase into a creative fun place again.

Last edited by a moderator:

MamaLuigi123456

Smash Champion
In a little over 2 months this thread has hit 1450 pages with basically zero information about the game at all.

If that isn't an achievement in and of itself, then I don't know what is.
If that's how big it got with no information at all...

Brace yourself...

We're in for a wild ride this week

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Uh... Well-
Who wanna go through all of those damn tweets?
Found two of them.

https://twitter.com/man_myles_/status/951433884964503553

https://twitter.com/man_myles_/status/936416789927378945 First two are for the January Mini-Direct.

https://twitter.com/man_myles_/status/1001234687644188672 This is for Pokemon Let's Go.

Last edited:

monadoboy

Smash Lord
>Super Smash Bros. (tentative title)
>Only to become Super Smash Bros.
I wonder what kind of logic would there be behind this.
Hyrule Warriors went from Hyrule Warriors (tent. title) to Hyrule Warriors so it's not like Ninty hasn't done it

Last edited:

StrangeMann

Smash Ace
Last edited:

TheDukeofDorks

Smash Apprentice
Not related to anything going on right now, but I was watching some YouTube videos and I stumbled across Smash Boards user Duke of Dorks Smash video series. He puts a lot of work and detail into his stuff, and did a video about good ol' Ridley recently and how he could work.

None of that is important, though. What is important is that at the 1:00 mark he mentions that "Ridley is gonna take more work than pretty much any other potential character", and a special character makes a cameo as a potential fighter...

You all laugh now, but THWOMP will be laughing right back at you when he bodies you all at EVO 2019 and in For Glory. Mark. My. Words.

(In all seriousness, I'm always impressed at the effort some of you guys go into your Smash content, and I especially gotta like that the legend has found himself spreading, even if slowly. He will get in one day. I just gotta bribe Sakurai :laugh: )
Your signature was actually the reason I put thwomp there in the first place :laugh:

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
The ability to pick ANY music for ANY stage, at least for multiplayer.

monadoboy

Smash Lord
That dumb hint from the random guy looks much more like Fiora than Elma, now I'm sad 'cause Fiora's too unlikely.

Here's a question; what non-character thing do you guys want revealed the most at E3 for Smash?
Xenoblade stage/music and a BotW stage

Chron

Smash Journeyman
I'm SO excited for new FE reps. Favorites would be: Felicia, Fjorm, Azura, Nephenee, Micaiah, Lyn, Celica, Monika, ...wait a second.

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
Don't feed the troll, guys. Move on.

Here's a question; what non-character thing do you guys want revealed the most at E3 for Smash?
If Cloud is Back...Just more FF music, Or even better, A SMASH REMIX of FF music

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Hyrule Warriors went from Hyrule Warriors (tent. title) to Hyrule Warriors so it's not like Ninty hasn't done it
tbf, it was already a great name for a spinoff Zelda title

Sonic Poke

Smash Lord
I'm SO excited for new FE reps. Favorites would be: Felicia, Fjorm, Azura, Nephenee, Micaiah, Lyn, Celica, Monika, ...wait a second.
The ones I would be hyped for are Lyn and a Eliwood costume for Roy. The one that would generate the most hype for me is Celica because of her uniqueness.

monadoboy

Smash Lord
whats the over under on real or fake?

First thing I found for setto is that it's a synonym for brawl. Sounds dumb.

Definition:
Setto [set-too] : noun, plural set-tos.
  1. a usually brief, sharp fight or argument.

Last edited:

Chron

Smash Journeyman
Don't feed the troll, guys. Move on.

Return of Edge-hog, L-Cancel,
The ones I would be hyped for are Lyn and a Eliwood costume for Roy. The one that would generate the most hype for me is Celica because of her uniqueness.
Would 100% dual main Celica(with Our Boy, obviously) and my bro's favorite is Eliwood, so that costume would be great too(and my other brother wants Wrys. Please no).

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
What do you guys think the trailer on Tuesday will be like? Do you think it'll mainly be cinematic like Brawl's or feature mainly gameplay like the Smash 4 trailer?

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
Can we just.. stop giving attention to those "riddle" leakers that don't know an ounce of mystery, and give stupidly obvious images as "Clues"

whats the difference between something as atoundingly obvious and just saying" uh, simon is in smash". none.

This is how i would "leak" those characters.

As you can see there is some ambiguity here, this images could hint more than one newcomer, more than one concept, yet! if you are cultured enough, and have some knowledge of the characters leaked, it shouldnt be too hard.

I will Like 3 posts in a row to anyone who tells me which characters im "leaking" and explain me why.

PD: you guys already know the characters, is like, free likes!

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
If Cloud is Back...Just more FF music, Or even better, A SMASH REMIX of FF music
Where's my One Winged Angel in the first place? :v

Mind you, FFVIII has some of my most favorite music(Force Your Way, and the remixes are amazzzzzzing), but I really was taken aback by the lack of one of the most infamous FFVII songs of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom