• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SquashiniKun

Smash Ace
Hey there guys, my mother's grandmother's grandfather's cat works for nintendo and has shared a cryptic piece of information about the smash roster with me.

What could this possibly mean?

MysticKnives

Smash Ace
I wouldn't put to much stock into this guy unless Sora, Simon, and Elma are confirmed at E3. The dude is obviously piggybacking off of the imgur leak.
At which case it's extremely likely then that the imgur leak is legitimate.
but otherwise we'll have to wait and see.
Can you give me the low down on what the Imgur Leak is exactly?

Originality

Smash Journeyman
EA is first. So basically nothing important
I'm personally interesting in seeing how they're going to mess up anthem. But really none of the other conferences really have anything to offer me this year. I'll probably still watch them anyway though.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
whats the over under on real or fake?

First thing I found for setto is that it's a synonym for brawl. Sounds dumb.

Definition:
Setto [set-too] : noun, plural set-tos.
  1. a usually brief, sharp fight or argument.
Additionally, セット (setto) in Japanese means "a set," as in "an assembly."

Could potentially be a dual-language pun about how this is an assembly of characters?

Bradli Wartooth

Smash Lord
NNID
Aearlir
I know this isn't a leaks thread, but since we technically aren't allowed to have a leaks thread, should this thread have a spoiler tag on it? Whether we want leaks/spoilers here or not, people WILL place them here. I think it may be wise to change the thread to a spoiler thread.

D

Deleted member

I am Nintendo, here are the characters:

I will post more tomorrow if you give me your credit card number.
What are you going to do with my credit card information, force me to join a Bandanna Dee cult?
How would you guys feel if they replaced Yoshi with this

No one here except maybe one person plays Yoshi, so I think we would all be happy :):):)
I really hope this is a joke.
I know this isn't a leaks thread, but since we technically aren't allowed to have a leaks thread, should this thread have a spoiler tag on it? Whether we want leaks/spoilers here or not, people WILL place them here. I think it may be wise to change the thread to a spoiler thread.
It is going to be really hard for people to post leaks in spoilers and to change how it is, so I think it is best to leave it and remind everyone in here of spoilers. A Distant Demon A Distant Demon is right, leave SmashBoards if you do not want to be spoiled.

Bradli Wartooth

Smash Lord
NNID
Aearlir
What are you going to do with my credit card information, force me to join a Bandanna Dee cult?

I really hope this is a joke.

It is going to be really hard for people to post leaks in spoilers and to change how it is, so I think it is best to leave it and remind everyone in here of spoilers. A Distant Demon A Distant Demon is right, leave SmashBoards if you do not want to be spoiled.
No, I mean they can literally make the thread title have a spoiler tag on it notifying anyone who clicks on the thread that there are spoilers in here :p

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
E3 doesn't start until the second the Nintendo Direct does.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
So, leaks start tomorrow, huh? Well, I'm not going anywhere, because I don't mind getting spoiled. I'll be fine. Don't worry about me. Anyone else who doesn't want to see the leaks, though, feel free to abandon ship when you choose to.

StrangeMann

Smash Ace
Can you give me the low down on what the Imgur Leak is exactly?
Imgur leak is a leak that claims knowledge of (supposedly) the entire roster, I'll post it as spoilers below
Inklings
Ice Climbers
Mimikyu
Elma
Chorus Men
Takamaru
Dixie Kong
Wolf
Ridley
King K. Rool
Medusa
Porky Minch in Spider Mech
Samurai Goroh
Simon Belmont
Sora
Geno & Mallow
Snake
Probably not legitimate, likely a piggyback of vergeben's leak in my opinion.

D

Deleted member

I get the "oh nobody plays Yoshi" schpeal all the time
I know, right?
23233223.PNG

Source: http://vgsales.wikia.com/wiki/Yoshi
So, leaks start tomorrow, huh? Well, I'm not going anywhere, because I don't mind getting spoiled. I'll be fine. Don't worry about me. Anyone else who doesn't want to see the leaks, though, feel free to abandon ship when you choose to.
There are going to be a lot of fake leaks. A LOT. Like "OH RIDLEY AND SPYRO WOOOO".

Headcrab Jackalope

Smash Ace
NNID
Jackalope1313
3DS FC
0791-2751-5749
Switch FC
SW-2418-1451-4036
Well it's been a while since I've been a regular poster here, but the E3 hype has dragged me back.

Bring on the leaks!

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
So, I know literally no one except me is thinking about Xenoblade Chronicles X, but it occurred to me while listening to the soundtrack today that the theme for Noctilum is a remix of the theme of the planet Mira itself.

Given that, would a Noctilum stage best represent the planet of Mira when compared to other continents? I saw a comment that mentioned how Noctilum being a jungle means it's closer to the will of the planet and its lifeforce, which is why the music is similar. It makes sense, given the nature of the planet.

Also, yes, the name of Mira's theme is z5m20i12r04a28. It's meant to be decoded into "Z5-Mira 2012/04/28"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom