• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I honestly think ya'll should prepare yourself for the simple title of ''Super Smash Bros."

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Here's a topic, Adventure mode/Smash Run enemies!

The Guardians from Breath of the wild as rare giant foes for sure. (complete with theme music)
If there's Odyssey content then Sherms would be fun addition.
I do have a pretty good idea on which characters could work as bosses or mid-bosses, but the list is located at my Boss Battles concept thread.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Check this out:

There was a problem fetching the tweet

He mentions Emily Rogers on the roster deal, and that piece of info making me sweat heavily.

The next few days are going to be suffering for me as someone banking on Sora in Smash Switch.
Sora, Elma and Simon seems like an odd trio for E3.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Is it really a riddle when the hints are super obvious?

I mean really. It only took, like, 3 seconds to figure those out.

MrRoidley

Smash Ace
Check this out:

He mentions Emily Rogers on the roster deal, and that piece of info making me sweat heavily.

The next few days are going to be suffering for me as someone banking on Sora in Smash Switch.
Does he have any track record? Seems too much piggybacking on the imgur leak to me

StrangeMann

Smash Ace
I wouldn't put to much stock into this guy unless Sora, Simon, and Elma are confirmed at E3. The dude is obviously piggybacking off of the imgur leak.
At which case it's extremely likely then that the imgur leak is legitimate.
but otherwise we'll have to wait and see.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Looks like he’s hinting at Vanessa Schneider from P.N.03 to me. GameCube representation ahoy!

Even Capcom forgot about that one.

I think its safe to say he wasn't referencing her.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Well, I guess the key could be Klefki.

Which would be hilarious for all the right and wrong reasons.

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
Check this out:

Blue, you better ****ing tell me how reliable this guy is. I swear to god, do NOT play with my heart like that

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
The only reason I want these leaks to be fake is because I want to be surprised on Tuesday.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
If Sora leaked for Sakurai in ANY way and he managed to pull that coupe and even get in some Disney stuff in there?

If that got spoiled for him? That leaker?

So help me god I'll be hiding in his or her closet just like Michael in my signature.

Last edited:

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Check this out:

What credibility does this guy have?

Sonic Poke

Smash Lord
Check this out:

I bet it is a piggyback but it raised my hype to infinity. Unwise of me. The brains say "-you fool!", but the heart asks "-permission to squeeeeee!"

Last edited:

KingIceSonic

Smash Journeyman
Blue, you better ****ing tell me how reliable this guy is. I swear to god, do NOT play with my heart like that
If this guy was really reliable or legit then his riddles would at least be decent.

Make us work hard for it, make us speculate, don't just give us three easy pictures, it's not even fun.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
I don't know his reliability, I just saw this guy and he mentioned Emily. I am skeptical as of now, but this info is making me pour sweat from my skin.

I may want to point this out if Simons on it

That's one of verges leak characters

So if he's reliable Ridley iced and snake as well

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
Just because this guy references Emily Rogers, doesn’t mean it’s legit. Emily doesn’t have a great track record.

Cycrum

Smash Apprentice
I honestly think ya'll should prepare yourself for the simple title of ''Super Smash Bros."
Yeah, there really isn't any evidence pointing toward any title besides that, as disappointing as that sounds. In fact, this gives a bit more evidence toward that as it is gear for one of the competitors at the Invitational:

Llort A. Ton

Smash Lord
NNID
GamerGuy758
3DS FC
0731-5017-6481
Switch FC
SW 1185 9411 4529
Not related to anything going on right now, but I was watching some YouTube videos and I stumbled across Smash Boards user Duke of Dorks Smash video series. He puts a lot of work and detail into his stuff, and did a video about good ol' Ridley recently and how he could work.

None of that is important, though. What is important is that at the 1:00 mark he mentions that "Ridley is gonna take more work than pretty much any other potential character", and a special character makes a cameo as a potential fighter...

You all laugh now, but THWOMP will be laughing right back at you when he bodies you all at EVO 2019 and in For Glory. Mark. My. Words.

(In all seriousness, I'm always impressed at the effort some of you guys go into your Smash content, and I especially gotta like that the legend has found himself spreading, even if slowly. He will get in one day. I just gotta bribe Sakurai :laugh: )

Last edited:

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
These leakers better stop mentioning Sora, because I will lose self-control in expectations if more reliable sources back up on Sora being in this Smash.

I know I am the one banking on the character, but STILL. ;_;

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Looking through his tweets, he just says the following:

"the source ive been in contact for over a month now has told me a lot regarding smash on the switch, including the full roster. to be fair i cant bluntly say who these newcomers or comback characters are, although like @ArcadeGirl64 I jumped out of my seat"

Sounds like a piggybacker. He's been keeping up with recent "leaks" and is using Vergeben and the imgur thing as a basis.

Nothing to see here. Move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom