• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
There is still enough to be skeptical of Vergeben since, from my research, he's been off with Nintendo. From a thread 6 months ago (late Dec I think)

• Gen 8 isn't happening this year and it's a totally different game
  • No footage of MP4 in Jan
  • No word on Mother 3
  • Kind of right on the Virtual Console but from how he's talking, it seems like he's implying the Virtual Console itself will be a subscription. Nintendo has said the new service is not Virtual Console, its only NES games and it's tied to online. This one is up to interpretation but it seems clear he didn't know much
  • No Hearthstone. Blizzard has teased Diablo 3, but not Hearthstone
  • No WEWY2. Only a re-release of the first game.
Now, some of these could still happen (though Animal Crossing would just be a guess since everyone is expecting it) and this was posted on r/Kappa, so it could be teasing. However, the username checks out and it had other info in it. Link to the thread.

He may have more info on other companies but doesn't seem likely with Nintendo. Nintendo in general is a closed book which is why not many leaks come out of them (save for Datamines which Nintendo still can't keep under wraps. Both Xenoblade and Aces got hit). Most of his info is unconfirmed or wrong. Only think he can kind of get credit for is "Virtual Console is different," but I could have told you that (I noted this specifically on the Video Game Accountant I beleive)

What makes me skeptical of his rumor is "no cuts" which is highly unlikely give the past few games, Miis not being in any Nintendo titles and licensing 6 guest characters. Doesn't seem likely (even though Ridley, Simon and IC aren't that outragious). I'd say it's likely wrong given what we can surmise and the fact he doesn't have a great track record with Nintendo.
To be fair. He's probably right on MP4 being developed by Namco Bandai. WEWY 2 is perhaps a half-truth, we get a re-release with a whole new scenario happening after the main game happening in a whole week? Kind of right with the Virtual Console. And so far, with Soul Calibur, he seems to get all of the Veteran right so far. And let's not forget that he had a source saying that Broly and Base Goku/Vegeta were DLC (while another one is bull****)
He also says that Star Fox Gand Prix is true, which a lot of sources seems to also claim-

So I don't know, I just think he have some good source, and some bad one-

Last edited:

Bradli Wartooth

Smash Lord
NNID
Aearlir
The reason that previous Pokemon haven't used named moves is that they all have something to work with. Eevee does not have that. As an unevolved normal type, it basically just has its own anatomy for its moveset plus named moves, without the benefit of an element or general power or stand-out physical feature:
:4charizard:Fire, wings
:4greninja:Water, tongue
:4jigglypuff:is a balloon, can copy Kirby as needed
:4lucario:Aura
:4mewtwo:Psychic/Dark, long tail
:4pikachu:Electricity
:squirtle:Water, shell
:ivysaur:Vines from vine whip, plant miscellany

Eevee is just a catdogfox thing and, without named moves or evolving, would just be kicking, biting, scratching, headbutting/tackling and tail whipping for its entire standard moveset + throws + most of its specials (even in your moveset). It's like a strictly worse Pikachu because it doesn't even have the benefit of electricity.
"The benefit of electricity" is entirely cosmetic. Plenty of characters have "The benefit" of a regular sword, or of plain old fist, and this isn't a complaint when it comes to them. You can easily make Eevee's moves still seem aesthetically interesting. Also by this logic, you're basically saying normal types can't be playable in Smash, with the exception of pre-fairy Jigglypuff because she's... a balloon.

I should add that while I would like Eevee, I'm really pointing out Eevee to actually using its Eeveeloutions is a huge undertaking for the Smash team. If Eevee is playable, it will likely not include all the Eeveeloutions within the moveset just because of the large workload alone.

Last edited:

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
To be fair. He's probably right on MP4 being developed by Namco Bandai. WEWY 2 is perhaps a half-truth, we get a re-release with a whole new scenario happening after the main game happening in a whole week? Kind of right with the Virtual Console. And so far, with Soul Calibur, he seems to get all of the Veteran right so far. And let's not forget that he had a source saying that Broly and Base Goku/Vegeta were DLC (while another one is bull****)
He also says that Star Fox Gand Prix is true, which a lot of sources seems to also claim-

However, he did say that the 2018 Pokemon game is Gen 8 when its not. He also claimed that Mother 3 is coming to the States, which is likely never happening.

WaddleMatt

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 5950 1333 3717
The reason that previous Pokemon haven't used named moves is that they all have something to work with. Eevee does not have that. As an unevolved normal type, it basically just has its own anatomy for its moveset plus named moves, without the benefit of an element or general power or stand-out physical feature:
:4charizard:Fire, wings
:4greninja:Water, tongue
:4jigglypuff:is a balloon, can copy Kirby as needed
:4lucario:Aura
:4mewtwo:Psychic/Dark, long tail
:4pikachu:Electricity
:squirtle:Water, shell
:ivysaur:Vines from vine whip, plant miscellany

Eevee is just a catdogfox thing and, without named moves or evolving, would just be kicking, biting, scratching, headbutting/tackling and tail whipping for its entire standard moveset + throws + most of its specials (even in your moveset). It's like a strictly worse Pikachu because it doesn't even have the benefit of electricity.
Mewtwo is a pure Psychic type. No Dark.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
I think Eevee idea works best involving a clone transformation with stat changes and different elemental properties.

Either Eevee's Down Special turns into Jolteon, Flareon, or Vaporeon after enough experience is collected or the evolution happens after certain parameters are met. Taking so much damage turns into Vaporeon, delivering damage into Flareon and amount of time running/dodging (or performing special moves as an alternative idea) into Jolteon.

Last edited:

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
I would love to see eevee as one of those useless pokeball pokemon. It just kinda comes out, looks cute, wanders around, then disappears.

Or if you wanted it to have impact, have it choose a random eeveelution to evolve into, unleash a corresponding attack, then vanish.

Twin Shot

Smash Journeyman
In regard to Metal Gear - my user name/icon is the boss in the NES version of the game that replaced the Hind D (helicopter).

In regard to eevee - Back when melee was released they had the trophies that you could get on your memory card. That gave me the idea that it would be cool if Smash introduced a fighting type version of Eevee that you could get in your Pokémon game if you used the game boy advanced connector. Still kind of think it would be a cool way to introduce a new version of that Pokémon (albeit a bit difficult to implement)

MBRedboy31

Smash Lord
To be fair, it does have moves with stylized effects like Swift, Return, and Trump Card, although that is less than most of the others, yeah.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I would love to see eevee as one of those useless pokeball pokemon. It just kinda comes out, looks cute, wanders around, then disappears.

Or if you wanted it to have impact, have it choose a random eeveelution to evolve into, unleash a corresponding attack, then vanish.
...But Eevee is already a Pokemon inside a pokeball that is kinda of useless, wandering around and stuff.

Also, :4greninja:'ed.

Last edited:

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings

First, Star Fox Grand Prix is likely fake. The only thing out is a logo which is a recolor of the Star Fox Guard one. You can tell because, since Command, all Star Fox logos are green. There is also the fact that someone pointed out it was posted on imgur two weeks before the "leak". It's very likely everyone is band wagoning this. Also, isn't it funny how Liam Robertson came out with more info about it right after (he did the same with Rabbids too). The people "confirming" it are attention seekers with worse track records.

Metroid Prime is suspect since its only been American companies that worked on them. Hunters was NST and Federation Force was Next Level games. WEWY2 is wrong. You can't say he's half right with a re-release with extra content. That's not the same thing. VC stuff is far too vague to give any credit since I was saying they were killing off VC months before this rumor.

Like I said, he has a good track record with other companies, but not Nintendo. Having to squint your eyes and say how VC is right or WEWY2 is correct because of an additional story added to the first game doesn't help your case when everything else is wrong or unproven.

EDIT: On Star Fox Grand Prix, here is the image that lays out why its fake. You can see it matches the Star Fox Guard logo (but it's red). It was also on imgur at least two weeks before according to a comment from Nintendo Insider. For reference, here is Star Fox Zero's logo. The style for Star Fox Grand Prix was ONLY used for Guard and every other game uses a logo similar to Zero. Here is Command and 64 3D. Each one is different and usually uses Green. Guard was based on Zero's logo since it was a companion game.

Last edited:

Bradli Wartooth

Smash Lord
NNID
Aearlir

Eevee is already an (almost) useless pokeball mon that does exactly what you say, but she'll use take down on nearby foes. Even if she has to jump off the edge... Press F to pay respects.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Something I thought of when it comes to the 3rd parties

:snake: Games for a Nintendo console = 8
Appearance on a Nintendo console = 8

:4cloud: Games for a Nintendo console = 40
Appearances on a Nintendo console = 5

:4ryu:Games for a Nintendo console = 19
Appearances on a Nintendo console = 19

:4pacman:Games for a Nintendo console = 40+
Appearances on a Nintendo console = 40+

:4megaman:Games for a Nintendo console = 50+
Appearances on a Nintendo console = 50+

:4bayonetta:Games for a Nintendo console = 5

The Chad:4sonic:Games for a Nintendo console = too damn much
Appearances on a Nintendo console = too ****ing much
Now I wait for the next 3rd party and see if they match up with the rest

MoonlitIllusion

Smash Champion
With Eevee, I feel like the thing that makes it so special and such a stand-out Pokemon IS the Eeveelutions, so I'd really want a Smash Bros. Eevee to incorporate that concept somehow.

My idea was a Special Move that makes Eevee evolve into your choice of Eeveelution, in a scrolling manner similar to Shulk's "stance changes." Once you evolve, you're stuck as that Eeveelution until you die.

As an Eeveelution, most of Eevee's moves and abilities are unaltered or only slightly altered, with things like Ice effects for Glaceon and high swim time for Vaporeon. The only move that completely changes is the Special Move that transforms Eevee, which becomes an attack of that Eeveelution's element.

Evolving also changes Eevee's Final Smash, with base Eevee using Extreme Evoboost.

It may seem like a lot to make models for all of Eevee's forms, but if you keep the animations the same, I don't think it'd be that much more difficult than what they did for Bowser Jr. Probably just a bit.
One major issue with this, Jolteon lacks a tail, and eevee kinda needs tail attacks cause there's not much else to work with

SirCamp

Smash Ace
Something I thought of when it comes to the 3rd parties

:snake: Games for a Nintendo console = 8
Appearance on a Nintendo console = 8

:4cloud: Games for a Nintendo console = 40

:4ryu:Games for a Nintendo console = 19
Appearances on a Nintendo console = 19

:4pacman:Games for a Nintendo console = 40+
Appearances on a Nintendo console = 40+

:4megaman:Games for a Nintendo console = 50+
Appearances on a Nintendo console = 50+

:4bayonetta:Games for a Nintendo console = 5

The Chad:4sonic:Games for a Nintendo console = too damn much
Appearances on a Nintendo console = too ****ing much
So real talk, this perfectly illustrates why I so firmly believe that Bomberman is the most deserving 3rd party candidate at this point. I just took a cursory peek at the wiki page for Bomberman games and there have been a whopping 41 Bomberman games on Nintendo consoles over the years.

41 games.

This is also why I've always felt Black Mage would have been a better fit as a FF rep, but that ship has obviously sailed. Point is Bomberman as a series has appeared on Nintendo consoles 41 times. The character being in every one of those games. He is iconic and even has a game on the Switch right now. He has everything going for him apart from current mainstream popularity or possibly Sakurai's love specifically, which of course i can't speak to. But given what Smash is and what it represent, I'm hard pressed to understand how any other 3rd party, not already in game, comes close really.

And even as to popularity, it's not as though Pac-Man or Megaman are 3rd party powerhouses at the moment either. Popular sure, but not on the level that some people seem to expect is necessary. Remember when people thought Pac-Man in Smash was ridiculous?

And honestly you might think, well, he didn't get into Smash 4, so why now? But honestly, Bomberman R being on the Switch, regardless of how people feel about the game now, may well be enough of a push in terms of relevance to seal the deal.

I dunno, maybe I'm being unreasonable because I love the character so much. But just, one more time, 41 appearances on Nintendo consoles. I don't think that can be overstated.

BOMBERMAN FOR SMASH!! :happysheep:

Last edited:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
I hope they fix the single player modes, they are so terrible.

Specially in Wii U, but in 3DS it's also terrible.
The difficulty thing from Uprising sucks, paying for a difficulty?
And if you lose the difficulty goes down?

It's also an item infested chaos and all the CPUs try to kill you, even when they are not teammates.
If you choose the max difficulty, it's not even hard, it's just BS tbh, the CPUs are those stupid level 9 CPUs that literally read your imputs and perfect shield, Counter and air dodge everything and the worse part is that, for some reason, they have a lot more weight and kill you at like 50% with a Smash attack lol. How is that even fair? It's not fun at all.

Smash Run is alright, but it's way too repetitive and Smash Tour just sucks.

I don't even know why Classic Mode is called Classic when it's totally different.
Bring back Classic Mode from Smash 64, but with the characters in random order and add an Adventure Mode like Melee, but obviously better, because that game is almost 20 years old.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I hope they fix the single player modes, they are so terrible.

Specially in Wii U, but in 3DS it's also terrible.
The difficulty thing from Uprising sucks, paying for a difficulty?
And if you lose the difficulty goes down?

It's also an item infested chaos and all the CPUs try to kill you, even when they are not teammates.
If you choose the max difficulty, it's not even hard, it's just BS tbh, the CPUs are those stupid level 9 CPUs that literally read your imputs and perfect shield, Counter and air dodge everything and the worse part is that, for some reason, they have a lot more weight and kill you at like 50% with a Smash attack lol. How is that even fair? It's not fun at all.

Smash Run is alright, but it's way too repetitive and Smash Tour just sucks.

I don't even know why Classic Mode is called Classic when it's totally different.
Bring back Classic Mode from Smash 64, but with the characters in random order and add an Adventure Mode like Melee, but obviously better, because that game is almost 20 years old.
The only thing I agree on is the Classic Mode (or the Wii U one atleast)

So real talk, this perfectly illustrates why I so firmly believe that Bomberman is the most deserving 3rd party candidate at this point. I just took a cursory peek at the wiki page for Bomberman games and there have been a whopping 41 Bomberman games on Nintendo consoles over the years.

41 games.

This is also why I've always felt Black Mage would have been a better fit as a FF rep, but that ship has obviously sailed. Point is Bomberman as a series has appeared on Nintendo consoles 41 times. The character being in every one of those games. He is iconic and even has a game on the Switch right now. He has everything going for him apart from current mainstream popularity or possibly Sakurai's love specifically, which of course i can't speak to. But given what Smash is and what it represent, I'm hard pressed to understand how any other 3rd party, not already in game, comes close really.

And even as to popularity, it's not as though Pac-Man or Megaman are 3rd party powerhouses at the moment either. Popular sure, but not on the level that some people seem to expect is necessary. Remember when people thought Pac-Man in Smash was ridiculous?

And honestly you might think, well, he didn't get into Smash 4, so why now? But honestly, Bomberman R being on the Switch, regardless of how people feel about the game now, may well be enough of a push in terms of relevance to seal the deal.

I dunno, maybe I'm being unreasonable because I love the character so much. But just, one more time, 41 appearances on Nintendo consoles. I don't think that can be overstated.

True and valid points

Mewtader

Smash Cadet
Likewise I did too.
Ridley: Hype: 50%
Simon: Hype: 20%
Wolf: Hype: 50%
King K. Rool: Hype 10%
Dixie Kong: Hype: 100%
Sora: Hype 0%
Geno/Mallow: Hype 10% (because it's both)
Chorus Kids: Hype 0%
Porky: Hype 70%
Medusa: Hype: 60%
Mimikyu: Hype 40%
Elma: Hype 55%
Snake: Hype: 0%
Icies: Hype: 0%
Goroh: Hype: 85%
Takamaru: Hype 0%

Good god I hope this leak is wrong.
Ridley: Hype: 30%
Simon: Hype: 10%
Wolf: Hype: 20%
King K. Rool: Hype 10%
Dixie Kong: Hype: 5%
Sora: Hype 1000%
Geno/Mallow: Hype 10%
Chorus Kids: Hype 0%
Porky: Hype 30%
Medusa: Hype: 60%
Mimikyu: Hype 10%
Elma: Hype 55%
Snake: Hype: 50%
Icies: Hype: 0%
Goroh: Hype: 10%
Takamaru: Hype 0%

MopedOfJustice

Smash Lord
NNID
MopedOfJustice
Mewtwo is a pure Psychic type. No Dark.
Yes, and Lucario is not an Aura type, but Mewtwo prominently uses dark effects in his attacks (jab, fsmash, dsmash, fair)
To be fair, it does have moves with stylized effects like Swift, Return, and Trump Card, although that is less than most of the others, yeah.
You're right about swift, but Return is just tackle and retreat as far as I know and Trump is one of those attacks where it's very unclear about what's actually happening.

"The benefit of electricity" is entirely cosmetic.
Have you ever actually played Pikachu? Moves like fsmash and fthrow require it and moves like dsmash and dair work much better with it.

Plenty of characters have "The benefit" of a regular sword,
Yes, they do, and that's why a large portion of the cast has access to a whole range of things they can do choreographically that Mario cannot.
or of plain old fist,
Humanoid anatomy is certainly a benefit, though one so common that it's hard to appreciate, but it's much easier to have a range of distinct fight styles relying on human anatomy because dogs have yet to develop martial arts (and just aren't anatomically geared towards fine motor functions). It would be very difficult to have three quadrupedal wolves without powers fight in ways that are obviously different without shortchanging what they can do so you have enough to give everyone something. Meanwhile, Tekken has dozens of characters that do very little that is overtly supernatural and yet look nothing like each other while all having access to a wide variety of moves.
You can easily make Eevee's moves still seem aesthetically interesting.
You can just say that, but that doesn't amount to evidence.
Also by this logic, you're basically saying normal types can't be playable in Smash, with the exception of pre-fairy Jigglypuff because she's... a balloon.
Jiggs has a bizarre but still humanoid-based anatomy (position of arms and legs). She's pretty well-suited for something like this so long as there aren't too many puffballs or props get involved (e.g. metaknight)
I wasn't trying to say it's inherently the case that normal types can't be in Smash, but there's a tendency, of which Eevee is the posterchild to make "Normal" mean "Flavorless."
I could probably give you 20 Normal types that would be much easier to make a moveset for than Eevee, e.g. Miltank, Smeargle, Kecleon. The only impediment is that I'm not sure if enough pure Normal types even exist for that...

I should add that while I would like Eevee, I'm really pointing out Eevee to actually using its Eeveeloutions is a huge undertaking for the Smash team. If Eevee is playable, it will likely not include all the Eeveeloutions within the moveset just because of the large workload alone.
You seem to have a distorted view of what is hard to make. They can make models like it's nothing, there's a reason there are hundreds of trophies in each installment. There is the technical limitation of needing to have all those models loaded in the case of the proposed summoning mechanic, and the design limitation of making the summoning mechanic not look janky and stupid when it's actually used in real gameplay and not lists of "here's what each move does," but neither of those are workload limitations. Personally, I think the summoning thing is inane, but that's why they should just make Eevee permanently evolve into 1 of ~5 eeveelutions. There's an extent to which they can be build off of each other, so it shouldn't be undoable. The biggest impediment to that, besides Sakurai's commitment to not having transforming characters, is that they might not want something that convoluted in Smash, but at the same time Robin, Ryu and Shulk exist.[/quote][/quote]

Last edited:

M_Patch

Smash Rookie

41 games.

You are my favorite.

IntelliHeath1

Smash Ace
Snake was one of my favourite character to play in Brawl. Not just because he was fun, but for all the little detail that was put in his moveset, stage, animation, etc...imo, Calling to the Night was one of the best "unfitting" music that you could have in a game where Mario can beat up Kirby, and who can forget the codec?

If Snake truly came back, it be the best day of my life ever. And if Snake came back with Ridley coming in?
That would be freaking wild.

I gotta let you know I appreciate you doing these lmfaoo, they're so dope.
Thanks! :D

I'd love to see him return - I miss that trap-based type of gameplay, the Metal Gear music, the stage, and most of all, the presence of Snake himself.
Yup, I always enjoy how he's out of the place but yet fits in Smash Bros. Also I always enjoy his stage control archetype with all tools and traps. It was pretty fun to play with him and learn how to get better with him.

I really hope to see CODEC coming back for all characters. I would like to see what they had to say about Duck Hunt!

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
So here's a question. Smash Switch DLC - Who's more likely? Eevee or a Gen 8 Pokemon?

As of right now, my money is on a Gen 8 Pokemon, but that could change if the development team needs more time than they originally thought.

Imadethistoseealeak

Smash Champion
Oh wauw, Klefki will be in the game eh. And who is Furby supposed to be :O
The keys are Sora and the furry is a reference to Ridley.

This is all verrrrry unconfirmed and better to be treated as a rumor than a leak.

This is why we need an up to date rumor thread :/

WaddleMatt

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 5950 1333 3717
So here's a question. Smash Switch DLC - Who's more likely? Eevee or a Gen 8 Pokemon?

As of right now, my money is on a Gen 8 Pokemon, but that could change if the development team needs more time than they originally thought.
Gen 8 Pokemon definitley. Eevee will probably be a Pokeball Pokemon agaim.

SirCamp

Smash Ace

41 games.

Also just to add on to this little rant, I do realize that it isn't a zero sum game, or really particularly clinical in terms of characters being added or considered. At least as far as we know. But at 41, I think this is different than saying something like Snake has appeared 8 times which makes him more deserving than x character who has only appeared 7 times on a Nintendo console. I just think 41 games/appearances speaks to a legacy with Nintendo that can't, or at least shouldn't, be ignored.

Last edited:

M_Patch

Smash Rookie
The "leak" is definitely fake, but I can't help but want to do the hype ordering anyway: (There's very little of it.)

Ridley: 5%
Simon: -5%
Wolf: 5%
King K. Rool: 8%
Dixie Kong: 5%
Sora: 0%
Geno/Mallow: 5%
Chorus Kids: 0%
Porky: 15%
Medusa: 0%
Mimikyu: 0%
Elma: 0%
Snake: -10%
Ice Climbers: 0%
Samurai Goroh: 8%
Takamaru: 0%

In a hypothetical perfect world where Bomberman is revealed, (thus unlocking my ability to care about anything else,) if any of these characters were individually added after that, disregarding the leak as a whole:
Ridley: 25%
Simon: 80%
King K. Rool: 30%
Dixie Kong: 25%
Sora: 10%
Geno/Mallow: 10% (tbh I'm actually more of a Mallow fan but I don't like "team" characters)
Porky: 80%
Mimikyu: 5%
Snake: 20%
Samurai Goroh: 60%

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
The "leak" is definitely fake, but I can't help but want to do the hype ordering anyway: (There's very little of it.)

Ridley: 5%
Simon: -5%
King K. Rool: 8%
Dixie Kong: 5%
Sora: 0%
Geno/Mallow: 5%
Porky: 15%
Mimikyu: 0%
Snake: -10%
Samurai Goroh: 8%

In a hypothetical perfect world where Bomberman is revealed, (thus unlocking my ability to care about anything else,) if any of these characters were individually added after that, disregarding the leak as a whole:
Ridley: 25%
Simon: 80%
King K. Rool: 30%
Dixie Kong: 25%
Sora: 10%
Geno/Mallow: 10% (tbh I'm actually more of a Mallow fan but I don't like "team" characters)
Porky: 80%
Mimikyu: 5%
Snake: 20%
Samurai Goroh: 60%
With that kind of Bias, you might become the next director for Smash Bros :yeahboi:

lltacx

Smash Journeyman
The keys are Sora and the furry is a reference to Ridley.

This is all verrrrry unconfirmed and better to be treated as a rumor than a leak.

This is why we need an up to date rumor thread :/
Was joking with the Klefki xP But the person could have used a better picture instead of just a set of keys to reference to Sora imo. Would be nice if this all was true though! Just a week before we find stuff out.

IanTheGamer

Smash Champion
As I have stated numerous times, Sora is extremely unlikely due to one reason DISNEY, without Disney characters, it's not Kingdom Hearts, that kind of red tape alone is why if we get another Sqaure Enix character, it will be either Geno or Chrono.

Last edited:

Imadethistoseealeak

Smash Champion
Was joking with the Klefki xP But the person could have used a better picture instead of just a set of keys to reference to Sora imo. Would be nice if this all was true though! Just a week before we find stuff out.
Sorry there's been so many people who still haven't seen it that I assumed you didn't know who was who lol. I also just realized I left it as the "furry" refrencing Ridley XD I can't type on mobile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom