• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roberk

Smash Champion
The problem with this example is that because Isabelle isn't a fighter, any moveset you come up with her would be less obvious. That obviousness of the moveset could hinder our perception of the relative potential Link and Isabelle have in their moveset. So you're comparing apples and oranges.
A better comparison would be Link and Marth. Link can do a lot of things in his games ; swordfighting, using other weapons and various objects, and some other silly things, like flying with a cucco. Marth, on the other hand, can only do a few different sword strikes. So Link has more moveset potential than Marth. And Link actually has even more moveset potential than ever as his BoTW self, precisely because he can do many different things.
IMO, it’s not about how many moves a character can potentially do, it’s more about how they can do them well. Amounts of potential don’t mean as much as the actual implementation, as you are only making one moveset.

When it comes to movesets implementation, Marth is a prime example of having moves that directly translate into Smash and representing games. Pretty much every move can be found in Marth’s games/franchise and the moves keep their original functions. This should be the point against Isabelle, as she unlike Marth and others doesn’t easily translate into Smash. Things would have to be improvised and altered to fit. When Sakurai talked about Robin “dancing in his head”, he was saying how Robin’s potential moveset translated right into Smash before he even started working on him. I’m not sure Isabelle has that easily recognizable and implementable moveset potential.

KingBroly

Smash Lord
Were image leaks ever bulletproof? At least video leaks are harder to fake (though still possible, as anyone who remembers the Rayman for Smash 4 DLC "leak" can attest).
I think the Rayman model in the leak being horrible made it a dead giveaway for being a fake. But that's just me.

For this leak, even if it's fake, I think people are simply outright dismissing overlooking key aspects of the images that were provided. In particular, the Ridley one. That's not a Purple Space Dragon. It's not even a Dragon. It's a White Furball. So ask yourself how that plays into it, if Ridley were playable. Is it JUST the White Furball or is it an evolutionary thing? Because if it was just Ridley, I doubt that image would have been provided.

Murlough

Euphoria
NNID
Murl0ugh
3DS FC
4828-8253-7746
Out of curiosity, I decided to do some research. According to Mario Wiki, Daisy appears in 70 games.

Comparing that to other Mario characters:
  • :4bowserjr:: 49 games
  • :rosalina:: 24 games
  • Waluigi: 55 games
  • Pauline: 27 games
And also comparing it to other female game characters:
  • :4samus:: 43 games
  • :4zelda:: 41 games
  • Lara Croft: 33 games
  • Jill Valentine: 31 games
  • Chun-Li: 86 games
  • Amy Rose: 70 games
If these are to be believed (I got most of them from counting the appearances listed on Giant Bomb), Daisy isn't the second most prominent female character, but she has the lead over the vast majority of them.
Thanks. Yeah, I wasn't sold on that claim myself.

I didn't know Amy appeared so much either.

Last edited:

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
The problem with the first one is that it could either be King K. Rool as Kaptain K. Rool or Ridley.
also 10. is cleary a Spy.
The first one is a futurama pic, so draw your conclusions from there, and everyone referenced in the images have an actual chance of being in., so no, 10 isnt a spy :p (and that isnt chun li either)

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I haven't come back to this thread so yeah replying to old posts

Here's my admittedly boring prediction roster based on the idea that the Ridley, Simon, icies leak is true.
I got nothing to say besides that..

I prefer Rex than Elma, or both...

And this Smash Bros Switch bingo is just funny:

777Laser

Smash Apprentice
If the game is a port meaning more than half of it was already about done, and no more content is currently being added, do you think they may be taking a vacation until e3?

Munomario777

Smash Master
3DS FC
0387-9596-4480
Switch FC
SW-8229-3157-8114
I think the free space is pretty unfitting though. I mean, Inkling is pretty likely, but it'd be foolish to call ANYONE a shoo-in at this point. /s

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Out of curiosity, I decided to do some research. According to Mario Wiki, Daisy appears in 70 games.

Comparing that to other Mario characters:
  • :4bowserjr:: 49 games
  • :rosalina:: 24 games
  • Waluigi: 55 games
  • Pauline: 27 games
And also comparing it to other female game characters:
  • :4samus:: 43 games
  • :4zelda:: 41 games
  • Lara Croft: 33 games
  • Jill Valentine: 31 games
  • Chun-Li: 86 games
  • Amy Rose: 70 games
If these are to be believed (I got most of them from counting the appearances listed on Giant Bomb), Daisy isn't the second most prominent female character, but she has the lead over the vast majority of them.
While this is certainly impressive in terms of just sheer appearances?

Quality over quantity is why characters like Samus, Zelda, Lara, Jill, and Chunners are considered prominent and iconic and mattering.

And Daisy is not.

She might certainly have a lot more games than some of them, but she exactly can't sit in the big leagues with Peach, Zelda, Samus, Lara, Jill, or Chun.

Especially when Amy is listed there and there's no way she's as prominent or known as a female gaming character than any of them.

Last edited:

Crap-Zapper

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3540-1100-9470
I think it would be crazy to see Chorus Kids. I were never fond of them being a possible reality during Smash 4, but come to terms with, most things Rhythm Heaven is good Rhythm Heaven, and if they could work as a a Team, it could be intereting. Still, He also mentions "Tibby" as a possibility, but honestly, from what I see of Tibby, I'm not in favor of it ... Give me either Marshall, The Chorus Kids or the Smashified "Rhythm Troupe".

ErenJager

Smash Champion
I think it would be crazy to see Chorus Kids. I were never fond of them being a possible reality during Smash 4, but come to terms with, most things Rhythm Heaven is good Rhythm Heaven, and if they could work as a a Team, it could be intereting. Still, He also mentions "Tibby" as a possibility, but honestly, from what I see of Tibby, I'm not in favor of it ... Give me either Marshall, The Chorus Kids or the Smashified "Rhythm Troupe".
Anything Rhythm Heaven related would make an awesome assist trophy...
lol

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238

Quality over quantity is why characters like Samus, Zelda, Lara, Jill, and Chunners are consider prominent and iconic and mattering.

And Daisy is not.

She might certainly have a lot more games than them, but she exactly can't sit in the big leagues with Peach, Zelda, Samus, Lara, Jill, or Chun.

Especially when Amy is listed there and there's no way she's as prominent or known as a female gaming character than any of them.
Not that I disagree with your point about quality over quantity, but Daisy has been appearing in just about every Mario spin-off game since the N64 days, including Mario Kart and Mario Party, two extremely popular spin-off series. Even though she's never really been the star of her own game, you can't deny that her relevancy has been consistent for nearly two decades.

She's definitely not up to par with Peach and Zelda, but I could see someone arguing that she's become just as iconic as Samus, especially since the younger generation probably has no idea who Samus and Metroid is outside of Smash. And that's coming from a Metroid fan.

Crap-Zapper

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3540-1100-9470
Honestly, Daisy is more of a Cammy.
If the series is doing something the Cammy is usually invited. Aka Daisy in the Spin-Offs.

Like Chun-Li being Peach. Cammy is always the second female. Same as Daisy.

A good number 2.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
You might have a point about Daisy to Samus, but at least people recognize Samus as her own PERSON.

Daisy is nothing more than a yellow brunette Peach to a sizable chunk of people outside of the gaming community BECAUSE of the very claim to fame she has right now.

If she was appearing in main line games with a personality that was uniquely hers she'd be in a better place. Yes, uniquely hers, because ''fierce competitor who loves sports" isn't a unique personality that's just her. Everyone wants to win in Mario Sports titles.

But as she is now? She's just a secondary option for people who don't want to play Peach or Rosalina who is easy for devs to create.

Hell, even being a MEME like Waluigi is would help her, but because she has such a cut an dry personality in the sports spin-offs? You can't even increase any of her quirks like people have with Waluigi.

Look. Daisy deserves better. I agree with her fans on that. She deserves everything Peach, Rosalina, and even Pauline have. I don't know why Nintendo can't just give her a spin-off series like Pauline did with the vs DK games.

Or just have a Sarsaland DLC for Odyssey, what not, but as it stands? They seem to have very minimal to no interest in all in expanding her.

And her putting in a lot of spin-off appearances isn't going to help her clearly, because it hasn't yet so far. Even with having more appearances than Waluigi? Daisy still is second fiddle to him. Nintendo doesn't highlight him as much as they should either, but at least he gets highlighted at all.

Honestly, Daisy is more of a Cammy.
If the series is doing something the Cammy is usually invited. Aka Daisy in the Spin-Offs.

Like Chun-Li being Peach. Cammy is always the second female. Same as Daisy.

A good number 2.
Cammy is a bad comparison. Cammy is vastly different from Chun Li. She has her own personality, backstory, moveset, and look that is completely different. There are no similarities between her and Chun save they both are street fighters.

Daisy doesn't really have what Cammy has. She has a similar look to Peach, her personality people bring up a lot is something that is generic sports spin-off fodder, and her backstory that she did have is all but erased because Nintendo seems to have forgotten she's the ruler of her own kingdom.

Cammy might not be as widely KNOWN as Chun Li, but comparing her to Daisy is just not a very good thing to do.

Last edited:

ErenJager

Smash Champion
I'm not against Daisy, I just don't find her interesting or unique.
So when I think of the long list of characters possible in Smash Bros.
There's many that come to mind as being more interesting or unique, so i'd prefer characters like that.

I feel like adding Daisy is like adding Toad, it feels like the justification is completeness for Nintendo's flagship franchise. Which doesn't necessarily mean the character is interesting or unique.

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Comparing her to Toad is also bad.

Toad has his own spin-off games, and has been featured in countless main line games where he's an equal hero to the likes of other characters that aren't Mario like Peach, Luigi, Yoshi, and Rosalina, who are all in Smash Brothers.

People wanting him isn't so much about ''completeness". It's ''Oh look there's big ole hole where this recurring playable character in the mainline games should be."

Toad's only comparison is probably Bandana Dee. They both recur as playable main heroes a lot, but have yet to be in Smash Brothers.

Murlough

Euphoria
NNID
Murl0ugh
3DS FC
4828-8253-7746

Quality over quantity is why characters like Samus, Zelda, Lara, Jill, and Chunners are considered prominent and iconic and mattering.

And Daisy is not.

She might certainly have a lot more games than some of them, but she exactly can't sit in the big leagues with Peach, Zelda, Samus, Lara, Jill, or Chun.

I already said this earlier but context is everything.

The CHU guy said that Daisy doesn't really appear in anything and Waluigi is more well liked. The reason "Daisy has appeared 70 times" came up at all was because of claims like that. Nobody is saying Daisy should be in because she appears a lot. I just wanted to make a point that Daisy DOES have a very vocal fan base and has appeared quite frequently compared to Waluigi (who he said took up Daisy's place because he's more popular according to people he knows which is just solid and fair reasoning at its peak.)

I will repeat myself. NO BODY IS SAYING DAISY DESERVES A FREE PASS IN SMASH OUT OF SOME STUPID ATTENDANCE AWARD. I personally would like her to receive equal treatment to any other character.

Honestly, I haven't even wanted to bother talking in here recently. Everyone's always on about Daisy fans being toxic but from my perspective people (not everyone) here are completely toxic to her out of....spite? I don't know but its disgusting. I tried being the reasonable one and he just blows me off because I support a character he doesn't like. The **** is that man.

EDIT: The list he made using "every character" that appeared between 2014-2017 is what started this. He listed Waluigi and not Daisy. So, naturally I asked what games Waluigi appeared in that Daisy hadn't. He responded with "Daisy isn't as popular to reddit as Waluigi" (the gods of the internet I assume) so I argued and found statistics showing Daisy appeared even more than Waluigi and the very website we are on showed Daisy had about 6 times the support of Waluigi (I'm not saying Daisy universally has more support, I'm saying Waluigi is also not universally more supported). Even after all that he just ignored me and refused to type five letters into his list, that is all I was asking. That is toxic. He claims to make a fair list of characters then screws over Daisy because he has some vendetta against her. And here I thought I was supposed to be the toxic one. :ohwell:

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Well I consider Captain Toad different from Toad.
Generic Toad says hello with Wario Woods.

Also Super Mario Brothers 2, the New Super Mario Brothers series, Mario World/Land, etc, etc.

Captain Toad isn't the first Toad has been prominent. It's just the first time a Toad of a non ''Toad" name has been prominent.

ErenJager

Smash Champion
Generic Toad says hello with Wario Woods.

Also Super Mario Brothers 2, the New Super Mario Brothers series, Mario World/Land, etc, etc.

Captain Toad isn't the first Toad has been prominent. It's just the first time a Toad of a non ''Toad" name has been prominent.
When it comes to Mario characters in general, in most of the Mario games that feature them, like the spin offs, suchs as Kart, Party, Tennis, etc. Most of the those characters are basically the same. They differ based slightly off weight and stats but beyond that their personalities don't particularly shine. All the characters are slightly quirky and fun.

In reality Luigi isn't much more interesting then Mario, progressively over the years he has slightly but yeah, it's sort of a meme but "Green Mario" has some truth to it. Thank goodness for Luigi's Mansion.

I'm not saying they shouldn't be added, but the characters at face value are simplistic and mirror other characters very similarly.

To put it frankly, the characters are boring.

Last edited:

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
For real, why is it that a single, non full priced Toad game is suddenly the only justification we need for Toad to make it?

That's not me saying his chances aren't there, far from it in fact, I think Toad's chances are pretty high, but why did it take a single game that really didn't do much of anything new for the character that he hasn't done before for people to suddenly think "Yeah he's Smash material"? He's shown his mettle FAR more in other games than Captain Toad.

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Actually what pisses me off most for Daisy fans?

They had the chance to do something good with her in Super Mario Run. You could have highlighted some differences there, made her play at all different from Peach. No similarities.

But even in doing that. Throwing them that bone? They harmed her further with Peach similarities. ''Here she is. She even now has Peach's ability to float. She just does it slightly different than Peach."

Wow, Nintendo.

Sonic Poke

Smash Lord
I made a roster that to me looks full, or complete all star wise. Also, taking the Ridley leak as true.
Returns:
Ice Climbers:
Without the 3DS version to stop them, I kind of see them as shoe in. And part of the leak.
Wolf: Villains need some love. His cut was unfourtunate and with the new Star Fox game, I hope he is back.
Snake: If Simon is in it just makes sense for him being in too.

Newcomers:
Captain Toad:
I also see him as shoe in, considering how important he was to the Wii U era with the Inklings.
King K. Rool: If the Ballot had some influence on the choices, he is deffinitelly.
Pauline: She can represent both retro and new Mario. And with the whole Jump Up Super Star hype, she is indeed relevant again to make the cut.
Rambi: The WTF character. Animal buddies are a huge thing on the DKC series, just like the Yoshis are to Mario, and to me it needs representation.
Kamek: The main villain to Yoshi series. And anyone who played a Mario game knows he is everywhere.
Urbosa: I belie a Zelda newcomer is not gonna skip 5mash, and considering the sucess of BotW, a champion may be the most likelly.
Isabelle: She is pretty much the face of Animal Crossing now. All star material.
Decidueye: To me he was made for smash. Not literally, but you see what I mean. But I wouldn't mind Mimikyu or Lycanroc.
Ribbon Girl: Arms needs marketing.
Elma: I think both Xenoblade options have a shot for their uniqueness. Elma would make and awesome double blade weilder.
Rex and Pyra: Same as Elma. The Driver and Blade mechanic could make an awesome fighter.
Ridley: Wishful Thinking but he is on the leak.
Medusa: Their is no such thing as overepresenting. Look at Fire Emblem. And it would be the first female villain that is not Wendy'O Koopa.
Celica: FE alway had reps, and I think it won't be different this time around.
Takamaru: The retro rep, but it can be anyone. This slot is unpredictiable.
Simon Belmont: Just because of the leak.
Monster Hunter: This franchise is huge in Japan, and it's being crossovering with nintendo for some time now. IMO they will get a rep.
Dillon: The series is growing, and with the first non-eshop title, Nintendo will push his inclusion for marketing purpouses.
Rayman: I think that after the Wii U content, he has a shot of being playable.

Last edited:

MamaLuigi123456

Smash Champion

They had the chance to do something good with her in Super Mario Run. You could have highlighted some differences there, made her play at all different from Peach. No similarities.

But even in doing that. Throwing them that bone? They harmed her further with Peach similarities. ''Here she is. She even now has Peach's ability to float. She just does it slightly different than Peach."

Wow, Nintendo.
Isn't her ability in that game a double jump though? It's quite different from Peach's float; you don't get as much distance but you get more height and can reach new areas.

At least, that's what should have been done anyway. I haven't played Super Mario Run so idk if the levels are built around that or not.

MoonlitIllusion

Smash Champion

Wow, Nintendo.
Uh, doesn't she have a double jump in mario run? or am I misremembering?

I made a roster that to me looks full, or complete all star wise. Also, taking the Ridley leak as true.
Returns:
Ice Climbers:
Without the 3DS version to stop them, I kind of see them as shoe in. And part of the leak.
Wolf: Villains need some love. His cut was unfourtunate and with the new Star Fox game, I hope he is back.

Newcomers:
Captain Toad:
I also see him as shoe in, considering how important he was to the Wii U era with the Inklings.
King K. Rool: If the Ballot had some influence on the choices, he is deffinitelly.
Pauline: She can represent both retro and new Mario. And with the whole Jump Up Super Star hype, she is indeed relevant again to make the cut.
Rambi: The WTF character. Animal buddies are a huge thing on the DKC series, just like the Yoshis are to Mario, and to me it needs representation.
Urbosa: I belie a Zelda newcomer is not gonna skip 5mash, and considering the sucess of BotW, a champion may be the most likelly.
Isabelle: She is pretty much the face of Animal Crossing now. All star material.
Decidueye: To me he was made for smash. Not literally, but you see what I mean. But I wouldn't mind Mimikyu or Lycanroc.
Ribbon Girl: Arms needs marketing.
Elma: I think both Xenoblade options have a shot for their uniqueness. Elma would make and awesome double blade weilder.
Rex and Pyra: Same as Elma. The Driver and Blade mechanic could make an awesome fighter.
Ridley: Wishful Thinking but he is on the leak.
Medusa: Their is no such thing as overepresenting. Look at Fire Emblem. And it would be the first female villain that is not Wendy'O Koopa.
Celica: FE alway had reps, and I think it won't be different this time around.
Takamaru: The retro rep, but it can be anyone. This slot is unpredictiable.
Simon Belmont: Just because of the leak.
Monster Hunter: This franchise is huge in Japan, and it's being crossovering with nintendo for some time now. IMO they will get a rep.
Dillon: The series is growing, and with the first non-eshop title, Nintendo will push his inclusion for marketing purpouses.
Rayman: I think that after the Wii U content, he has a shot of being playable.
Pauline and Rambi over Dixie?

Last edited:

ErenJager

Smash Champion
For real, why is it that a single, non full priced Toad game is suddenly the only justification we need for Toad to make it?

That's not me saying his chances aren't there, far from it in fact, I think Toad's chances are pretty high, but why did it take a single game that really didn't do much of anything new for the character that he hasn't done before for people to suddenly think "Yeah he's Smash material"? He's shown his mettle FAR more in other games than Captain Toad.
It's the first time Toad has been given the chance to show he's not so generic.
You could compare Toad to just about any character in the Mario series and draw some relatively decent comparisons.
Captain Toad, is essentially the Luigi's Mansion.
As Luigi was distanced from being "Green Mario" maybe Toad can now be distanced from "Generic Toad".
I will say that Captain Toad did a horrible job at giving the character personality.
It essentially carries over all the same personality traits he's always had without going very deep.

The game brought the character from being considered a tertiary or quaternary character to being a primary or main character.
Usually with main characters, the character is given a story, development, defining moments, unique abilities, personality.
However, sadly the game Captain Toad didn't accomplish all that it could for that character... but that didn't stop people from clamoring.

Sonic Poke

Smash Lord
Pauline and Rambi over Dixie?
I love Dixie but I think Pauline and Rambi are much more unique than her.
Dixie can (not saying that she would) borrow a lot of moves from Diddy. They come from the same series and had the same role of Sidekick/Main Hero. It just fits her to be similar to Diddy. Just like it fits Lucas and Wolf to have smilarities with Ness and Fox.
While Pauline has nothing to do with Peach or Rosalina. She is bound to be unique. And you don't have any fighter that remotely looks like a Rhino.

Garteam

Smash Master
NNID
Garteam
everyone's thoughts on this?
The big problem with this video is it assumes the second Gematsu leak was correct but outdated rather than a series of predictions on behalf of a leaker that once had correct information.

No one can say either way whether the Gematsu leaker's second leak was real unless they had the project plan, and no one with that much power in Nintendo is going to come out and verify a 4 year old leak.

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
She does have a double jump. My bad. It's still not all that original of a thing to give her though. It makes her more in line with Luigi and his flutter jump.

There's so much they could do to make her have a unique thing that is hers but they don't. Even the flowers thing? That can be attributed to so many Nintendo characters, and it's not very practical for a mainline Mario game.

MoonlitIllusion

Smash Champion
I love Dixie but I think Pauline and Rambi are much more unique than her.
Dixie can (not saying that she would) borrow a lot of moves from Diddy. They come from the same series and had the same role of Sidekick/Main Hero. It just fits her to be similar to Diddy. Just like it fits Lucas and Wolf to have smilarities with Ness and Fox.
While Pauline has nothing to do with Peach or Rosalina. She is bound to be unique. And you don't have any fighter that remotely looks like a Rhino.
Pauline more unique than dixie? when dixie has a completely unique style of fighting and has nothing in common with diddy in her home games compared to Pauline who has no moveset potential apart from a hat, bag and parasol...?

Plus Pauline is just so unimportant when compared to dixie

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Whoa whoa whoa whoa..

Don't call Pauline unimportant to talk about Dixie.

Both are important to Nintendo.

There'd be no Dixie if it weren't for the success of the game Pauline was introduced in.

One of the main reasons people talk about Pauline's return to a main line Mario game is because everyone was excited Nintendo was acknowledging her past important history of the franchise and Nintendo.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I have to be honest here, the Pictionary "leak" doesn't hype me up at all on the Nintendo side. The third party side is godlike besides Mallow being tacked on. Snake coming back? Geno getting in? Simon Belmont and Sora? Fantastic stuff.

But man, on the Nintendo side I'd be most excited for Dixie and the Chorus Kids, who while I'd like to see them, aren't exactly my top picks. And then really minor hype from Goroh and Porky. But at the same time there's about as many characters I'd rather not see as characters I'd passively like to see, which is really kinda meh.

I mean it's very likely fake for reasons others have brought up, but it mostly goes to show how far away my preferences are from what most Smash fans seem to like. :p

MoonlitIllusion

Smash Champion
Whoa whoa whoa whoa..

Don't call Pauline unimportant to talk about Dixie.

Both are important to Nintendo.

There'd be no Dixie if it weren't for the success of the game Pauline was introduced in.

One of the main reasons people talk about Pauline's return to a main line Mario game is because everyone was excited Nintendo was acknowledging her past important history of the franchise and Nintendo.
She's historically significant but Pauline isn't anywhere close to important imo. Since Donkey Kong she's been relegated to the Mario vs DK series, and even in odyssey she's a minor character in one stage of the game. They don't even use her in spin-offs. Sis essentially got replaced by Peach.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
''Sis" hasn't had a chance to appear in Mario spin-offs yet.

She's also the fact of Odyssey as much as Mario. She's the canon singer of it's award nominated song, her image of the red dress and hat was everywhere in advertistment, etc, etc.

Also being relegated to a spin-off that continued the themes of one of the most iconic Arcade games of all time is not a thing to call bad.

Again ''Sis" is just as important as Dixie. It's also hella disrespectful to be a Dixie fan and not acknowledge the fact that like Pauline she took a break and came back only just recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom