• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonlitIllusion

Smash Champion
We really getting into the "Bandana Dee is just a generic enemy" argument? I thought that one was retired ages ago, he's long since established himself as a separate and unique character.

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
Writing Team
NNID
trpdm.wilton
If we get two Kirby newcomers, I'd like Bandana Dee and Dark Matter.

Or Daroach, I have so much nostalgia for this mouse. Can't wait to see him Star Allies.

Or Sectonia. But I think I'd rather her as a boss. But playable would still be amazing

Magolor, Susie and Marx would be cool though. (just not Adeleine)

MoonlitIllusion

Smash Champion
If we get two Kirby newcomers, I'd like Bandana Dee and Dark Matter.

Or Daroach, I have so much nostalgia for this mouse. Can't wait to see him Star Allies.

Or Sectonia. But I think I'd rather her as a boss. But playable would still be amazing

Magolor, Susie and Marx would be cool though. (just not Adeleine)
Dark Matter is definitely the most deserving after Dee, not gonna lie tho and say I don't have a bias for Susie, idk much about kirby but I'm obsessed with her design and the mech fighter idea is neat

edit: I just realized bowser jr already does that but whatever, more mechs!

Last edited:

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
This is a tad late and not relevant to the current conversation, but earlier there was a discussion about what we’re getting at E3. A lot of people were guessing 3-4 newcomers, which I assume is based on Smash 4 and not much else.

From E3 to release, assuming the release is still 2018, we will probably have fewer than 6 months.

We know nothing besides Mario, BOTW Link, and Inklings. Add in the characters apparently there in the trailer.

They have fewer than six months to hype up this game. That is significantly less than the amount of time between the Smash 4 reveal and release. Smash 4 had two E3 events to give information.

If you ask me, I think we’re going to get a butt ton. I believe the trailer will be similar to the Melee one all those years ago. In that trailer, we got Peach, Bowser, Zelda, Sheik, technically Ganondorf, Ice Climbers...I think hat was it. That’s six right there.

There’s also more context. I’m on mobile and don’t have the link, but if you check Reddit (r/NintendoSwitch), there’s an article that apparently shares the fact that Sakurai hasn’t worked as much as he did on Wii U/3DS. He’s more relaxed this time.

I do believe this is a “new game”, but think about it folks. This game started development shortly after the previous one ended. This hasn’t happened for awhile. There is the possibility that much of the materials are ported over, and that much of the new content, such as the stages and music will be completely updated. All they have to do is add characters.

If people are upset that it's a "port" which I don't think you could call it, just because there aren't any cuts, then that's silly. I know we all love speculating this series, but we know jack **** and there are some people being try-hards as if they know what this game is going to be like. Nobody does, and that's because nobody has any information other than that reveal. It's fun to talk about, which is why I'm here and you're here, but let's face the facts. None of us know anything definitive.

You may think I'm crazy, but I have a feeling that there was a plan in place prior to the completion of Smash 4 + DLC that Sakurai would be continuing to work on Smash. After putting in that time and effort into the Wii U game, a game that was packed to the brim with content, you're going into the next game and already cutting? With a turnaround that quick in the series, I'm not so sure that a guy who significantly cares about character cuts would be a fan.

Obviously in a game like this, certain content needs to be scaled down. I'm not saying there 100% won't/can't be cuts. I'm simply saying the situation could lead to a game that isn't as slimmed down as we think.

I think it's entirely possible that this game, which could be speculated to have been in development for at least 2 years prior to release, could start where Smash 4 left off: adding more current stages, music, and characters without trimming what's already there. Animations/models need to be updated accordingly, yes, but if most of the meat is already there, there's nothing left to do besides add some amazing side dishes and desserts.

To recap:
- They have 6 or fewer months to hype up new content, which leads me to believe it's going to be an interesting E3 with more than we think
- The turnaround in development and comments from Sakurai in this article i'm referring to lead me to believe things are a little smoother and that he is relaxed. Sakurai has previously mentioned that characters cuts have almost made him get "close to the brink of death." Not this time though, take it for what you will.
- Not that I mentioned this, but if the plan was already in place to make another Smash instantly after the previous, why add characters like Corrin, Cloud, and Bayonetta as DLC? Why not just save them for the next game? Well, I think it works out and that they're sticking around and they were added with this in mind...add them now and you won't have to "add them" later. Hope that makes sense.
- While porting content still takes work to update the models, animations, and what not, there's still quite some time to work on it. It's a big roster already, but I think there's a decent chance this game is adding new stages, new music, and new characters, without having to really trim too much out.

It may be wishful thinking, but I believe there's reason to have hope.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
That's awesome, but I don't think that means anything when it comes to Smash Brothers.
Personally I feel that it goes in said thing’s favor as it makes them more relevant than previously.

Last edited:

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
Writing Team
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Dark Matter is definitely the most deserving after Dee, not gonna lie tho and say I don't have a bias for Susie, idk much about kirby but I'm obsessed with her design and the mech fighter idea is neat

edit: I just realized bowser jr already does that but whatever, more mechs!
Kirby has such a strong cast of characters I think it could easily get away with 5. And unlike Zelda, they actually put a bit of effort into remembering their characters.

At least Zelda seems to be putting more effort into lately, what with Hyrule Warriors and BOTW costumes, even Triforce Heroes had a couple of callbacks.

monadoboy

Smash Lord
That's awesome, but I don't think that means anything when it comes to Smash Brothers.
Might not mean much, but it makes her a bit more relevant. Kinda shows they do care about her. With the timing of the roster planning, I'd say she's likelier than Rex, and almost on par with Elma. Rex relies too much on monolith soft giving Sakurai insight on the development of Xenoblade 2, while Fiora has always been there from the start with viable moveset potential.

Bandana Waddle Dee is above each of those characters in importance, and only Waluigi would be more iconic and simply because he's a Mario character. Most of those are more iconic than you average Smash.

Return to Dreamland, Triple Deluxe and Planet Robobot have all sold over a million, Star Allies probably has already too and Bandana Dee And Knuckle Joe shouldn't even be a serious contender. He actually is a generic enemy. The closest he's had to a stand out was the anime, and I guess the helper to hero opening cinematic. He's appeared in every physically released game since Return to Dreamland and was even used to help promote some of them, especially Battle Royale where he and Susie straight up commentated over a trailer.

Bandana Dee is undisputedly the fourth core member now and is constantly placed alongside the other 3.
Do all of you skew what people say out of proportion, or is it just me? If you’re going to quote something I say, please show me the same respect I show you, and quote the whole thing.

Yeah, even with all the information given, what does that contribute to his appeal as a desirable character to be playable in the game, over the many other series with fewer or no representatives? What is his edge other than a character who plays second, third, fourth fiddle to the protagonists and antagonists? What you told me was essentially that to appreciate the character for what he is, there is a precourser of information that I must ingest in order to fully enjoy his presence. Sure, characters have depth, but that comes later. Take Marth and Roy from Melee, nearly no one knew who they were, and when you were a kid you just knew Roy was a cool character with a Fire Sword and that was enough. After that you look them up, you get curious, and before you knew it their games released. What about this character makes you want to play them? And what about them makes you interested in future installments of the series? If you have Kirby, Meta Knight and DeDeDe, why do you need a Waddle Dee, which was D3’s old side B, as a character?

And as for that whole Waddle Dee being more important than all of those characters, how? show me a receipt. Because the only reasons you are listing are based on their presence in their respective game universes. Samurai Goroh is Captain Falcon’s Rival, Waluigi has been in more Mario titles than Bandana Waddle dee has, and will ever be in, and Isaac is the protagonist for Golden Sun. If the roles they played in their game mattered so much then why aren’t they in smash? Some of these things should be obvious, but that doesn’t matter; everyone is just going to insist that they’re right and only agree with what they want to hear.

But please, change my mind. How would you market this character to be a star-studded action game character without compromising what he is?

Again, refer to Pit.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Might not mean much, but it makes her a bit more relevant. Kinda shows they do care about her. With the timing of the roster planning, I'd say she's likelier than Rex, and almost on par with Elma. Rex relies too much on monolith soft giving Sakurai insight on the development of Xenoblade 2, while Fiora has always been there from the start with viable moveset potential.
I won't specifically say what the spoiler is, but I don't think it's going to matter. If the roster was decided in 2016, a DLC/update character for Xenoblade in 2018 isn't going to come into play with Smash. Then, you have the fact that there have been two games since and the newcomer doesn't come from either of those? I'm not sure I can see that happening, regardless of how popular the character is.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Not particularly. It's either that thing or the lead things of two games. That thing is still a dark horse.
I wouldn’t exactly call them too much of a dark horse (At least outside of speculation) as they are actually popular and prominent in their own series (won’t specify how cause spoilers but if you’ve played the games you may know what I mean). I guess we’ll see how they fare in the future, but that’s just my thoughts.

Last edited:

SuperSmashStephen

Smash Ace
Out of every franchise, which do you think has the best shot at getting two newcomers on the base roster?

I think Pokemon, Xeno, and Splatoon all have a decent chance, but if I had to choose only one, I'd say Pokemon. Any of you have a different opinion?
Mario, Donkey Kong, Fire Emblem, and Pokémon.

Mario- Paper Mario and Captain Toad I feel are most likely.

Donkey Kong- Dixie Kong, King K. Rool, and/or Cranky Kong I feel are most likely.

Fire Emblem- Celica and a Fire Emblem 16 character (as DLC) I feel are the most likely.

Pokémon- Lycanroc, Mimikyu, and Decidueye I feel are most likely.

However, I feel Fire Emblem AND Pokémon WILL get two newcomers.

Last edited:
As True Blue Warrior mentioned earlier, Mario and Luigi are far from the only similarly-designed pair in Smash. Ness and Lucas, Robin and Corrin, Marth / Ike / Lucina / Roy... I wonder if maybe they only share a design style because they come from the same series? Who knows.

In the Japanese version, they're called "Rosetta and Chiko," which has six syllables.

Bandana Dee is about as recognizable as you'll get for a Kirby character. Anyone who plays a Kirby game will see a Waddle Dee at some point, and more attentive players will recognize Bandana Dee himself too since he appears all over the place. Another "selling point" is his spear, a weapon class no other Smasher wields. Kind of like how Greninja is the first fighter to primarily use water, Wii Fit Trainer is the first to use yoga poses, or Palutena is the first staff user. Not every newcomer needs some super-deep reason that they'll "enrich" the Smash series lmao.

I'm honestly not super invested in which characters get in or not either, I largely enjoy Smash more for its gameplay and what already is here if that makes any sense. And yet for whatever reason I'm not as enlightened as you seem to be. :p

As far as Meta Knight goes, "weapon-wielding" accounts for like, a good third of the playable cast lmao. "Ball-shaped" shouldn't matter much when many of Smash 4's cast share the same realistic proportions.
Yeah the Rosalina and Luma thing was a joke lol

Lol I’m not enlightened, I’ve just payed attention to all of these games. I’ve been around since smash came to existence, and since Brawl I’ve noticed how these characters are designed, read a lot about Sakurai’s design philosophy, payed attention to a lot of Nintendo related information. Honestly, a great deal of it is inconsistent, but the way they market these characters and the choices they make are somewhat apparent, but there are miniscule things that affect character elidgability to designers. Posability, title releases, socio political issues, and imagination are contributors to creative processes. Some series are even reimagined after smash is released with designes similar to the ones they had in the previous smash title. Marth, Fox, Falco, Captain Falcon, and notably Pit and Palutena have had significant design changes due to smash , if not because the pallet they were working with did not appeal to general audiences. That’s simply something that comes with time. I’m a marketing major and I dabble in contemporary design and think about a lot of this stuff, because I would one day like to lay the foundation to create characters and worlds myself. This doesn’t make my word law, but there is a lot behind selling a game that many don’t consider.

It would hurt nor harm me if the character made it, but I’ve always held on to the belief that it’s better to lower ones expectations and be pleasantly surprised.

And as far as a spear user, I’ve always imagined that being Ephraim from Fire Emblem, even though we have a lot of those characters already lol.

D

Deleted member

Who do you guys think are the best 'dark horse'/rarely discussed character choices to get in this time around?
I'd say:
Pikachu Libre
Geralt (most unexpected yet somewhat plausible character, imo)
Joker/Atlus rep
Ryu Hayabusa (iconic, Ninja Gaiden 3 on Wii U, etc.)
Monita
Lana
Linkle
Zael (crossbow + sword + magic + Prank Banana)
Fatal Frame character

And lastly:

Galactic Federation Marine from Federation Force (I can hear the salt just by typing this)
I may be alittle biased here but here we go:

-Mach Rider: Retro character, the name of the game comes from an old toy like Duck Hunt, so he has some history besides beign an obscure NES character could get a similar treatment to Pit in Brawl where he is re-imagined.

-Excitebiker: Agruably one of the most recognizable characters from the NES era, could easliy be a "Retro" character despite having multiple entries after the NES since he already was seen ths way in Melee.

-Monster Hunter: One of Capcom's most important franchises in the recent years, agruably more so than even Phoenix Wright and Devil May Cry, the creators are now open to the idea of a playable Monster Hunter.

-Chorus Kids: Sneaky Spirits are the only Smash Run enemies from a franchise without a playable character*, the other beign
the Polar Bear, and we know that the Icies were planned for Smash 4 but were cut due to 3DS Limitations, and i wouldn't be surprised if the Chorus Kids suffered a similar fate. Not only that, the only other character that was mentioned in the Gematsu Leak and didn't get in was Chrom (who may as well been actually part of the inital planned roster since there are things that seem to support this) and the Chrous Kids don't have to worry about the "not beign unique enough" issue, and the RH franchise is relevant enough thanks to RH Megamix.

*i know some smarty will come and mention the bacuras and the pookas, but Pac-Man in Smash 4 is treated as a representative of Classic Namco as a whole, which is showcased in his side taunt, the music selection in the stages, etc and as such i don't count the Pookaas and Bacuras as lacking a playable representative in the same vein as Sneaky Spirits and Polar Bear

.....that's pretty much it really, i can't come up with anyone else when it comes to "dark horses".

MoonlitIllusion

Smash Champion
Mario, Donkey Kong, Fire Emblem, and Pokémon.

Mario- Paper Mario and Captain Toad I feel are most likely.

Donkey Kong- Dixie Kong, King K. Rool, and/or Cranky Kong I feel are most likely.

Fire Emblem- Celica and a Fire Emblem 16 character I feel are the most likely.

Pokémon- Lycanroc, Mimikyu, and Decidueye I feel are most likely.

However, I feel Fire Emblem AND Pokémon WILL get two newcomers.
I seriously doubt we'll be getting an FE16 character, smash comes out in probably less than 6 months and they've yet to even reveal that game, it's not happening in the base roster

Last edited:

SuperSmashStephen

Smash Ace
I seriously doubt we'll be getting an FE16 character, smash comes out in probably less than 6 months and they've yet to even reveal that game, it's not happening in the base roster
Oh, I’m sorry. I meant to specify that the FE 16 character will be DLC. Let me fix that. Thank you for pointing it out.

Didn’t Roy come out in Smash before his game released?

Edit: Just checked, yeah he did. And wow there’s 16 Fire Emblen games? Jeez.

Last edited:

RoysOurBoy

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0662-5238-5359
E3 2018 ends with Goku's reveal trailer for Smash 5. What is your reaction?

I don't think Goku is anywhere near possible or likely, and I'm not even sure I would want him in smash if plausible, but could you imagine the hype that would ensue?

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Out of every franchise, which do you think has the best shot at getting two newcomers on the base roster?

I think Pokemon, Xeno, and Splatoon all have a decent chance, but if I had to choose only one, I'd say Pokemon. Any of you have a different opinion?
I think Pokemon, Mario, Kirby and DK all have a good chance to do this as well, but I'm going with Fire Emblem being the most likely, it sounds crazy, but Fire Emblem receiving 3/4 new characters (depends on how you count Roy) in Smash 4 IS crazy, and even though Sakurai thought adding another Fire Emblem character was pushing it, it happened, Corrin managed to get in, isn't that actually insane? I expect utter madness to come from Fire Emblem this game, Sakurai/newdirector(wo)man may say no to insertfireemblemcharacterhere but I expect Intelligent Systems to push for their character and continue to push for it until it happens, multiple times.

RoysOurBoy

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0662-5238-5359

I have a really good feeling about both Donkey Kong and Xeno getting two newcomers. K. Rool and Dixie from DK and Elma and Rex from Xenoblade. Ideally, I'd love for both Toad and Waluigi to get in as well but for some reason it seems like Sakurai is extremely reluctant to include Waluigi.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Let's not forget, Sakurai said that Corrin was pushing it too far concerning representation, so we'll be lucky (or unlucky, if you're on that boat) to get a new character from FE at all, no matter what say IS has in the matter.

monadoboy

Smash Lord
-Monster Hunter: One of Capcom's most important franchises in the recent years, agruably more so than even Phoenix Wright and Devil May Cry, the creators are now open to the idea of a playable Monster Hunter.
Never really considered them since I remembered the Monster Hunter team saying something about the lines of not wanting their characters in MvC, but I looked it up and they went back on it for Infinite. They might be very likely. MH is full of Nintendo stuff, too.

That, or a Felyne. Don't know how, but I never saw/forgot that a Felyne appeared in Happy Home Designer and New Leaf with a bunch of Monster Hunter stuff.

SuperSmashStephen

Smash Ace
Let's not forget, Sakurai said that Corrin was pushing it too far concerning representation, so we'll be lucky (or unlucky, if you're on that boat) to get a new character from FE at all, no matter what say IS has in the matter.
Sakurai has said a lot of things in the past that he’s eventually gone back on. Besides, even though she’s popular, I can see Lucina getting the chop because she doesn’t really offer anything. Same goes for Roy and Corrin, though I feel they’ve got a little bit more going for them. Roy’s our boy, after all, and Corrin brought something new to Smash. He/she turns into a freaking dragon, and their overall play style was unique.

“Why cut Lucina? She’s popular, and clones don’t take long to implement!”

You’re right, but we also already have Lucina’s Play style in Marth, and a unique representation of Awakening in Robin. It’s really not that hard to see how she may be cut.

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
You know another good sega character other than Arle?

Opa Opa from Fanatsy Zone

Cute spaceship reping all of Sega influential classic arcade titles. Outrun, Hang On, Afterburner, Space Harrier, etc.
Oh and by the way this will mean we'll get the Space Harrier theme in Smash so its worth it for that alone

Roberk

Smash Champion
FE is one of the biggest contenders for multiple newcomers. The FE representation in Smash 4 wasn't a one and done deal, there is still so much stuff that deserves to be in (Lyn's popularity), is likely to be picked (Celica for relevance), and is likely to be promoted as always (the new lord of the month, this time from FE16). The series has actually had massive growth compared to others in the span between Smash 4 and Smash Switch.

While yes, all we know of FE16 in terms of reveals is that "it exists" we also know from the 2018 Nintendo Annual Financial Report that FE16 is still going to be a 2018 release. What better way to promote a game than to include its main character in the new Smash a few months before/after it? It was announced in January 2017 and was probably in development about around a year before then, they could pull a game freak and just give Sakurai the character designs. Idk how people are predicting a gen 8 Pokemon but not the FE16 lord, they are basically in the same boat and the FE16 lord is actually the one confirmed for this year. An FE16 character isn't as likely as Lyn or Celica, but they are still a strong pick.

Bradli Wartooth

Smash Lord
NNID
Aearlir
I get that Fire Emblem suffers greatly from flavor-of-the-month characters, but I really hope they stop with the whole advertisement thing. Fire Emblem isn't a dead franchise anymore, and its not being newly introduced to a new region in the world. It doesn't need advertisement beyond standard Nintendo advertising anymore. Give use the characters we want to see, not the ones we don't know because you want to sell them.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Honestly I think people hoping for Lyn OR Celica are setting themselves up for disappointment.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
No one.

I don't think it will get one.
Well, I feel people with that mindset are the ones setting themselves up for disappointment.

Ever since their inclusion in Smash, every entry in the series has received a FE newcomer. Not even more notable series like Zelda and Kirby can say that. Not to mention the series is as popular as its ever been with Fates doing very well, Echoes doing well enough, a spin-off, and Heroes being Nintendo's most successful mobile game by a notable margin.
Over-saturation or not, not expecting a newcomer is pretty dang silly.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Well, I feel people with that mindset are the ones setting themselves up for disappointment.

Ever since their inclusion in Smash, every entry in the series has received a FE newcomer. Not even more notable series like Zelda and Kirby can say that. Not to mention the series is as popular as its ever been with Fates doing very well, Echoes doing well enough, a spin-off, and Heroes being Nintendo's most successful mobile game by a notable margin.
Over-saturation or not, not expecting a newcomer is pretty dang silly.
I just think that this time Sakurai isn't going to add anyone.

He said there was too many before and I honestly believe that he's going to focus on keeping as many vets as he can this time.

Yoshi-Thomas

Smash Champion
I also think that we won't get another hero from this game, with Corrin being the newcomer we could have ended up with if there was no DLC for Smash bros. For.
Basically we got out Fire Emblem newcomer two years early.

If however we were to have another one, I have no idea who that could be.

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
In my eyes, I'd only add 1 more Fire Emblem character to Smash Bros; only when other series that need really need new blood have been given attention. So for example, I might add Lyn or Celica as the sole FE Newcomer, then series like Donkey Kong gets Dixie and K. Rool; Kirby gets Bandanna Dee and Animal Crossing sees Isabelle.

That's the way I'd handle it so that FE doesn't appear to hog all the spotlight.

As for that roster I mentioned earlier, I might post it later tonight once I've done my Uni work.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Well, here I go. I tried to make my own Smash Roster... Keyword being tried. I did my best to balance "Expected" with "Wants".
Wii U-3DS Roster.png

I have a LOT of footnotes for this roster, so give these a read before passing judgement:

-Yes, I suck at organization. Duck Hunt and Wii Fit were meant to swap places. Whoops.
-I kept Smash 4's roster... Except for its clones. I feel clones are extremely expendable, for obvious reasons, and we really don't know what may happen to them from game to game. 4's clones were ESPECIALLY same-y compared to clones of the past, since they were originally going to be costumes, so if we don't get a full-on "No Cuts" roster or a 4.5, I highly expect them to be the first to go.
-I also removed Roy to trim the Fire Emblem fat. Lyn and Celica are both extremely close ties in likelihood for me,, and I wanted to put both in, but I feel like Sakurai may very well tone FE down a bit. And because one Marth is all we need thank you very much.
-The Dittos represent "New" clones. Maybe Doc coming back as one, I dunno.
-"Newcomer" is a new Pokemon rep. It's extremely hard for me to pin down a "guaranteed" rep for a series as massive as Pokemon. I'd expect it to be a Gen 6 rep for obvious reasons. If you have to twist my arm and make me choose, Decidueye.
-Revali is interchangeable with any of BOTW's 4 champions. I feel BOTW was in the oven long enough for there to be a rep for it, especially given its scope and acclaim.
-I would have put in Spring Man, and Rex & Pyra rather than Elma, but I'm of the mindset that it might be too soon for them given the release of their games. I highly expect them to be DLC.
-Given that SEGA and Capcom got two reps in 4 (Yes, I still consider Bayonetta SEGA), I felt it fair to "balance out" Square Enix and Namco by giving them another rep.
-I'm bad at this.

Let me know your thoughts and questions. Rip and tear away.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom