• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

j3ly

Smash Champion
prof i knw u will **** me but aslong as i hve the fairly nice win on u 4 now im gonna abuse that fact but plenty of ppl cld do it 2 me it's just that win gives me the hope that i can become that gd n eventually start placin stupidly high if i keep practisin n thinkin differently about the game thats the only reason i keep sayin it lol

but since we r on this topic best link beat best fox (in UK) =] lol
The best mario beasts u both!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I forgot to say that Dash is offering to host this saturday a smashfest.

What do other people think about this.

King - lol I am glad you defeating me as enlightened you in your ability in this game.

king_NDj247

Smash Ace
prof it just prove that a low tier can b that gd n that i am gettin better even if i dnt think so....
but i think that win was wat i needed 2 try n get alot better my readin pplz skillz need 2 get better n i need 2 stop doin stupid stuff n get those techs (thats right ppl i suck at techin lol) better just need 2 practise it wit my bombs lol

since im dwn 4 3 weeks over christmas n new years ill try n visit ppl n play sum smash hopefully then my game will get better

j3ly love ur mario combos r sweet i need 2 play u at my best otherwise i will lose lol

j3ly

Smash Champion
I forgot to say that Dash is offering to host this saturday a smashfest.

What do other people think about this.

King - lol I am glad you defeating me as enlightened you in your ability in this game.
yeaaaaAAhh! sweeet ill b ther :D

prof it just prove that a low tier can b that gd n that i am gettin better even if i dnt think so....
but i think that win was wat i needed 2 try n get alot better my readin pplz skillz need 2 get better n i need 2 stop doin stupid stuff n get those techs (thats right ppl i suck at techin lol) better just need 2 practise it wit my bombs lol

since im dwn 4 3 weeks over christmas n new years ill try n visit ppl n play sum smash hopefully then my game will get better

j3ly love ur mario combos r sweet i need 2 play u at my best otherwise i will lose lol

hehe it took me (how long) to get to your level, from here on the gap only gets bigger :p

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Ill prolly go, Depends on whats happening with me on the weekend
ALPHA DASH SMASHFEST THIS SATURDAY AND IT IS RIGHT NEXT TO REEDHAM STATION!......COME AT ROUDNABOUT 1-3ish PM.

You better be the Kman lol.

lol the gaps not gonna get bigger heres where the in crew rivals starts lol watch my links gonna come bac n **** hard n nicely might even get sum of The Lust on that lol
I'm not sure if you can handle lust lol......only the Lust can handle the incredible power that lust emitts.

I'm goin Dashes at the weekend! lol
Good :) Hope to see you there.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master

yeah I def know what you mean- sometimes even if you've improved, you can't see it as you still have too many losses. Then you remember that practically everyone loses a lot at smash but it doesn't mean you're not moving forward. It's like when I spoke to you last you said you used to rly hate playing foxes but now you can play the matchup a lot better thats what it's all about.

king_NDj247

Smash Ace
tamoo: that special extra z button u hve under the pad like a n64 1 lol

BBill: yea that exactly how it was but it just wasn't going anywhere i had actually reached my limit wit that style of link n i just needed 2 change it up again thats the ting i like about smash theres always tonnes of different playin styles n u just need 2 find the right 1 4 the match up.

Prof: the lust cnt even handle the lust he lost a match against me coz he went 4 it lol but the i showed him the link lust n he was like dam omg lol but yea when i get my DI up bac 2 scratch then lets c if u can waveshine me 2 death on FD or any large flat surface lol n thanks 4 lettin me win that match gave me that confidence boost i needed =]

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Ima press that **** button i have
That button is only available with the Prof edition controller.

Prof: the lust cnt even handle the lust he lost a match against me coz he went 4 it lol but the i showed him the link lust n he was like dam omg lol but yea when i get my DI up bac 2 scratch then lets c if u can waveshine me 2 death on FD or any large flat surface lol n thanks 4 lettin me win that match gave me that confidence boost i needed =]
That's the problem with having the LUST.....sometimes it is out of control, but when he gets control of it......... (those dots explain it ALLLLL)

loool I didn't let you win that match, you did win it fair and square, but the winning will not occur any longer and the waveshining will still occur, this time I am mad as well so I will do it across the stage and back :mad: lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4Hlh4auohI

the cf strat u were talkin bout prof?
YEAH THATS IT lol.

Question - Why have you and Unreal and the rest of HSAMnot f-ing booked for the Southampton tournament......the last day to book is TODAY, Ask fuzzy in the Phantom Hits thread lol.

j3ly

Smash Champion
i did, like 3 times and he ignored that part of the PM each time lol. i cannot book which means i cant come - i wont have money in my account until next thursday, atm im rolling with about 30p

Tamoo

Smash Master
fuzz will still book for ya man, its not too late, and he takes payments on the day

prof: I had to look pretty hard for it but I finally found that edition of the controller in the stores, worth every penny eh?

Ben: haha, but yeah, im gonna rage in teams, its been sooo long since ive played it

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
i did, like 3 times and he ignored that part of the PM each time lol. i cannot book which means i cant come - i wont have money in my account until next thursday, atm im rolling with about 30p
YOU PAY IT ON THE DAY WE SEE CHARLES WHICH IS DECEMBER 5TH LOL!!!

BOOOOKKKKKK NOWWWWWW!!!!!

prof: I had to look pretty hard for it but I finally found that edition of the controller in the stores, worth every penny eh?
You're obviously lying cos I only sell them in my house and they are not available elsewhere.

Unreal91

Smash Journeyman
"I'm rolling with about 30p" lol bruv you got no idea im rolling with about 20.

Fuzz said he aint booked nothing yet and i told him to book me when he does it. :)

imoneofthem

Smash Apprentice
This has also been posted in the East Midlands thread for those who are about to flame this post.

Yo people I'm aware that the UK Smash Scene is constantly busy with tourneys and such and was wondering if people were interested in a tourney in Leicester?

Here are some ideas:
*Venue will be at De Montfort University, Leicester (provided that permission is granted)
*Housing can be offered by myself and other East Midlands smashers
*It can happen in December during the Christmas holidays
*Fuzzyness will host the tournament as he has a national reputation (I'll stick to the organising like I do with the London Monthlies)
*TV's can hopefully be supplied by the university and also by East Midland smashers.

If people are in favour of this contact Charles. Depending on the amount of appeal I'll look into the above and see if it's all possible :)

Unreal91

Smash Journeyman
It ain't be there man, it's just come back up now becuase i changed it before lol

See for some reason it aint coming up now it's only when i quote it comes up i think :p

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
It ain't be there man, it's just come back up now becuase i changed it before lol

See for some reason it aint coming up now it's only when i quote it comes up i think :p
Go on User CP and then you will find it somewhere on then on how to change your sig......TRUST ME, it's been there since I got home from your house lol.

Top Bottom