• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

VA

Smash Hero
yo ben, are u going to come to the tourament on 2nd March in Brighton? Would be awesome if u could make it.

Smudge

Smash Lord
Might be a good idea to contact Calzorz, he just said he wants to start playing again and I figure that means you can get Anaky and a few others playing too. :p
Awesome, I'll drop them a message, be good to get back into things. Hard to believe I last played 3 years ago.

Stupid question, but, what have I missed...

Heartstring

Smash Legend
you should, we've got some big ones happening in london soon (see OP) so clearly you should attend, you might lose the flake title that way :B

sinth

Smash Apprentice
NNID
sinth_technique
Switch FC
SW-6875-3919-6957
Hi Smudge, it's good to hear from you. Welcome back to Brawl. I'll be looking forward to meeting and playing you. :)

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
So, Genesis 3 has been cancelled. :/

Is anyone still planning on attending Evo?

sinth

Smash Apprentice
NNID
sinth_technique
Switch FC
SW-6875-3919-6957
Good stuff JJL...

...Now the pressure's on me to build a brawl trailer that's hopefully as good also. :lol:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
when it comes to postcount, you're scrubs. the lot you you :troll:

and yeah smudge, The title came from showing interest in every event you hear about, but then not going XD

Jolteon

Sorry that we don't have a brony general discussion thread to post in.

:denzel:

Anyway 10k posts is nothing, I have nearly 30k on another site. :p

VA

Smash Hero
beat swizzy. also he's still playing terrible compared to what he can do in tournament but he's getting better. he's good and has been for a long time.

Jolteon

yeah he just needs to stop choking, like up+bing away from the edge haha. he is good.

Top Bottom