• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Calzorz

Smash Lord
good event thanks for hosting , and people who housed , nice to meet the new people and goood seeing the usual players

Tamoo

Smash Master
lol prof, stop stage johning, its a pretty legit/gay stage, deal with it, TO says its ok so were gonna go there :) Instead of complaining, get some experience on there and get to know the counterpick stages, thats the only way round it. Im not particularly happy with green greens being there, but i dont john and moan about it, i just learn how to play on that stage.
Anyway, well done on your win, its good to see someone up there for once, although im sure fuzzys gonna come back ****.
sum shoutouts;
j3ly: Seriously, that mario is sick, I was talking to fuzzy and he seems to agree, great potential there
Bullet Bill: finally got to play you again, good to see weve both pretty much improved at the same rate as eachother, as those matches were seriously close
Kass: why the hell did you pick marth for japes man! Its not a bad falcon stage at all. Regardless, your falcon deserved to go much further than it actually did, unlucky man
tako: ugh i hate samus lol, i have no idea on her hitstun so i really dunno when to rest :ohwell: good games anyway
Warning: why did you allow the stage striking to go to fod lol? turns out the talk about how good ur falcon is was true
King: WTF happened man! You must be out of practice or something lol, i didnt even expect to win that match, never mind what happened. Seriously tho, pls dont give up, smash needs is fox raper :(
Sanuzi: Seriously sick/campy games :laugh: I was hoping to get a game or two with you so im glad i got you. That last match was intense lol, I was concentrating so much i didnt even realise there was a crowd watching until i missed that last rest lol! Also, nice counterpicking :) Its good to see ppl who are cool with stage gaying
Blinky: Considering you didnt have a falco last time i we played you, you have improved loads, and good to see you place well too

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
The tourny was Hard...Had fun playing a lot of people.

Siri - Your peach was skilled... a player I'd have to practise for (my main concern)
The other players that placed above me congrats and hopefully i'll get to play u guys next tourney. Sadly i didn't even have time to play any of you coz i had to leave for cinema (btw Final Destination is sooooooooooooooooooo SHHHIIIIIITT!) i wud have rather stayed n played.
ME + my crew members were supposed to go see that with some mates but stayed because of doubles but it never happened lool they all said it was ****.

theres no smash at svb
sooo what that means the entrance fee ticket we bought real early to get in is pointless now?? and its just not happening??

VA

Smash Hero
Hey guys, well done prof for beating charles. That's a nice win for you. I didn't check the results of this event so I can't say well done to anyone else.

Just to let you know I sucked hard in Europe! Craig and I got like 21st or something the rest got 29th. At least we all made it out of pools. Probably the best result was swizzy getting a game of remen in pools, but then remen ***** him in the 3rd game.

I choked hard and I'm beginning to wonder why I still play smash when I can't get my skill out in tournament. I need more practice in tournament situation, I had to play armada then a bad player then marc. I choked very hard against marc and SD'd blah blah blah but I need this to not happen again. Expect to see me more often in London.

Love VA

L-J

Smash Ace
Lol Tamoo i'm gonna have to side with Prof here and not just because i'm a fox player: if the offical thread with the rules for a tournament says that a stage is banned then a player has every right to prepare for that tournament with those rules in mind and to object by pointing to said rules if counterpicked to a stage not on the counterpick/neutral list. Also the TO changing said rules on the spot does not make for a good tournament as the organisers of Genesis found out during the M2K-Armarda set. In that case the decision finally reached was more understandable because both players had effectively agreed to play a best of 3 set and neither them realised it was supposed to be best of 5 until after the first 3 matches, the players had shaken hands, etc. A player objecting to a counterpick before a match has started when it was not on the original tournament stage list however is another matter. If you feel that say Green Greens should also be banned if Jungle Japes is then fair enough but that's a matter to take up with the TO BEFORE the tournament starts when the rules can still be changed. Basically all i'm saying is that if rules are going to be created then they should always be stuck to - simple really.

Anyway, what I really wanted to say is gs to Blinky and Ben on your placings and gs to Prof for beating Fuzz finally after so many close losses. If Fuzz comes back and ***** him with all falcon next event then major respect for him lol (actually, going all Falcon full stop = major respect :D)

Gantz ak-47

Smash Journeyman
when will the matches be uploaded?...oh sorry for missing the tourney. but i plan on beating every single last one of daves gays in a crew match if there up for it. and also congrats on bullet bill for placing 4th. i dont think the positions would have been that way if i was there. lol nice torney.

Gantz ak-47

Smash Journeyman
i would like play fuzz before i go back to uni but i will have to ask my partner in crime last dragon!

Tamoo

Smash Master
LJ: You may be unaware, but Kass did object to using Jungle Japes, and questioned its legality, but never outright said it was banned. He was unsure. I therefore did the right thing by going to check with the TO whether it is a legal counterpick or not, so i do not feel that I am in the wrong for this incident, although I feel that fuzzy should adress this issue once and for all and either add it to the counterpick list or outright say that it is banned. I agree that due to this, Kass could not prepare for this, but if he was of the intent of preparing for this, he would have known outright whether the stage was legal or not, and thus he clearly had no intent of preparing for random counterpicks, as should be done should this situation arise.
And I am not of the opinion that green greens should be banned, im just unhappy because it hinders my character lool, I believe it is as counterpickable as jungle japes. Still, I train on green greens a bit just incase the situation arises in which I am counter picked there, and in the two situations this tournament, I 3 stocked king and took sanuzi frames away from a win. Prof knows our crew counterpicks jungle japes, as I have done so before, yet he has only conclusively come up with the evidence against its legality now, so he, and his crew should have prepared for the possibilty that it would come up

Gantz: We should def have some matches sometime, Im in oxford now so nothing immediate but Ill see if Dave can get something together where your crew can come round or sumthing

Gantz ak-47

Smash Journeyman
LJ: You may be unaware, but Kass did object to using Jungle Japes, and questioned its legality, but never outright said it was banned. He was unsure. I therefore did the right thing by going to check with the TO whether it is a legal counterpick or not, so i do not feel that I am in the wrong for this incident, although I feel that fuzzy should adress this issue once and for all and either add it to the counterpick list or outright say that it is banned. I agree that due to this, Kass could not prepare for this, but if he was of the intent of preparing for this, he would have known outright whether the stage was legal or not, and thus he clearly had no intent of preparing for random counterpicks, as should be done should this situation arise.
And I am not of the opinion that green greens should be banned, im just unhappy because it hinders my character lool, I believe it is as counterpickable as jungle japes. Still, I train on green greens a bit just incase the situation arises in which I am counter picked there, and in the two situations this tournament, I 3 stocked king and took sanuzi frames away from a win. Prof knows our crew counterpicks jungle japes, as I have done so before, yet he has only conclusively come up with the evidence against its legality now, so he, and his crew should have prepared for the possibilty that it would come up

Gantz: We should def have some matches sometime, Im in oxford now so nothing immediate but Ill see if Dave can get something together where your crew can come round or sumthing

that would be cool. and i dont counter pick stages, i just put my name on.

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
fuzzy: if there is no smash at svb, do you have any idea what we an do about the entrance ticket which we got early???

rustediron

Smash Lord
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

And, no, I don't have any constructive input :)

Bullet Bill

Smash Master

Tamoo, now don't take this too harshly but you've gotta stop bragging about stuff like 'frames away from a win'. That basically means you missed a rest. I mean fair enough for having close games with sanuzi but you shouldn't be happy with nearly winning if you know what I mean.

I for one am actually going to look at the stages ahnd the rules before the next monthy if I come. I think me and a lot of players wasn't sure what was on random/counterpicks. there's also the best of 5 or best of 3 business. Maybe we should all make sure we know stuff like stages before we come.#

STAGES!!!

First of all I protest to Green greens, Jungle Japes and as always Mute City being on (possibly also brinstar). Jungle Japes and green greens are terrible stages. Jungles japes you just get camping and stage kills. Green greens has blocks and items that get in the way. Also, practically no-one knows how to play on these stages and the only reason they were being picked was to try and take any advantage of them not having played on that stage much. Come on people, there are plenty of stages already that any character can use. I'd rather it'd just be those stages and good play, + good counterpicking.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol prof, stop stage johning, its a pretty legit/gay stage, deal with it, TO says its ok so were gonna go there :) Instead of complaining, get some experience on there and get to know the counterpick stages, thats the only way round it. Im not particularly happy with green greens being there, but i dont john and moan about it, i just learn how to play on that stage.
Anyway, well done on your win, its good to see someone up there for once, although im sure fuzzys gonna come back ****.
Stage johning loool......:confused:
Stage johning is when you get gayed from a dumb stage like Mute City and complain, complaing that you played on a banned stage throught an entire tournament and was beating people on it when I CLEARLY stated it was banned is not stage johning lol.
That's standing up and making sure the tournament is being played by the rules and no1 is trying to pick a banned stage for their favour.
There's no need to practice on it and find a way round it.....do you know why......COS IT'S BANNED!!!!

Greens Greens might not be in your favour but it's a legal stage, you might not be happy with it being there but it's there, ban it if you don't like it.

Hey guys, well done prof for beating charles. That's a nice win for you. I didn't check the results of this event so I can't say well done to anyone else.

Just to let you know I sucked hard in Europe! Craig and I got like 21st or something the rest got 29th. At least we all made it out of pools. Probably the best result was swizzy getting a game of remen in pools, but then remen ***** him in the 3rd game.

I choked hard and I'm beginning to wonder why I still play smash when I can't get my skill out in tournament. I need more practice in tournament situation, I had to play armada then a bad player then marc. I choked very hard against marc and SD'd blah blah blah but I need this to not happen again. Expect to see me more often in London.

Love VA
loool Yeah you do need more tournament practice, I haven't heard you say you have performed good at ANY event you have been to in my life and it just seems like a routine thing and you say that you never perform to your best but the level I see you play at all the time is the level I think you are even though you say different. :ohwell:

I hope to see you at the next London event anyway.
Our events are always good so you will have alot of fun anyway.

Lol Tamoo i'm gonna have to side with Prof here and not just because i'm a fox player: if the offical thread with the rules for a tournament says that a stage is banned then a player has every right to prepare for that tournament with those rules in mind and to object by pointing to said rules if counterpicked to a stage not on the counterpick/neutral list. Also the TO changing said rules on the spot does not make for a good tournament as the organisers of Genesis found out during the M2K-Armarda set. In that case the decision finally reached was more understandable because both players had effectively agreed to play a best of 3 set and neither them realised it was supposed to be best of 5 until after the first 3 matches, the players had shaken hands, etc. A player objecting to a counterpick before a match has started when it was not on the original tournament stage list however is another matter. If you feel that say Green Greens should also be banned if Jungle Japes is then fair enough but that's a matter to take up with the TO BEFORE the tournament starts when the rules can still be changed. Basically all i'm saying is that if rules are going to be created then they should always be stuck to - simple really.
Thank you for that L-J.

when will the matches be uploaded?...oh sorry for missing the tourney. but i plan on beating every single last one of daves gays in a crew match if there up for it. and also congrats on bullet bill for placing 4th. i dont think the positions would have been that way if i was there. lol nice torney.
Of course it wouldn't of been the same if you were to attend, Bullet Bill would have DROPPED on the list, i'm 100% sure about that.
I have no idea when they will be uploaded but you will be proud of me :)

I knew the stage was banned, I CLEARLY SAID THAT IT IS NOT ON THE FIRST PAGE ON SMASHBOARDS AND I OBJECTED TO IT RIGHT IN YOUR FACE LOL!
And you tried to assure me that it was on smashboards like you were 100% sure it was when I knew it wasn't so I dunno why you are tryna make it seem like you were in the right.

Prof knows our crew counterpicks jungle japes, as I have done so before, yet he has only conclusively come up with the evidence against its legality now, so he, and his crew should have prepared for the possibilty that it would come up
I know your crew counterpicks on that stage at your personal events but as I CLEARLY stated at the events when you picked this stage that it was not allowed in the London tournaments so it shouldn't be allowed in where we were playing but you kept on saying that you lot were the T.O. so decided to bend the rules in your favour so you can have a big advanatage then you already did lol.
So I see no need for me or any of my crew member to prepare for that stage.
It's like me preparing on Hyrule.

I replied in the quote lol.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Prof- I'm gonna drop YOU prick :laugh:

So Jungle Japes was banned? If it was then I'm a tad annoyed as both cheez and tamoo counterpicked it against me and I swear I'd rather have played on MUTE CITY than ****ing jungle japes.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Prof- I'm gonna drop YOU prick :laugh:

So Jungle Japes was banned? If it was then I'm a tad annoyed as both cheez and tamoo counterpicked it against me and I swear I'd rather have played on MUTE CITY than ****ing jungle japes.
It was all of Dave's Gays (I spelt it right now Hugo lol) picking this stage lol.

What do you mean by you are going to drop my prick lol :confused:

Shoutout Time

Bullet Bill - I think that you deserved to be first in my shoutout list lol.
I hope my advice helped and I'm really happy that you showed great understanding with the advice that I gave you, i'm happy though with your performance in this tournament, not placement wise I mean just overall performance.
You defintely need to work on punishing people, but maybe as you said it was just punishing me lol.
I wanted you top 4 stock Sanuzi lol :(. I defintely hope for you to be at the next one as I feel comfortable around you and your funny and a good guy in general and looking forward to assisting you anyway I can :)

Fuzzyness - You know me and you always have good games and we always push each other lol, as usual it was good playing you in the finals and you are amazingly hard as always and I'm really struggling to beat you in general lol.
I am the falcon slayer though, no falcon will beat me and no falcon will touch me where I choose it not too lol.
I loved the shine spike I gave you at 0% on dreamland where you came out for me but I also loved that gay combo you did to me on PS when you Daired throught a platofrm, dropped underneath with an Uair and then quickly turned around and Kneed lol, was pretty gay but sexy I must admit.
Good stuff anyway, looking forward to the vidoes.

Ixis - Your commentary was actually jokes loool, sometimes I struggled to concentrate cos it was making me laugh but it's all good anyway, we might aswell make you the regular commentator at the events if you come to then lol.

Sanuzi - Was really good to play you and we had really close games in general, thanks for the comments about me and hopefully you make us sound good in Canada lool.
Keep in touch on the boards though cos you were really good to be around.

Dave's Gays - Fuck you all with constant banned stage picking.

No Contest Crew - We are **** and will continue to **** others.

Tamoo

Smash Master
As I remember it prof, I picked the stage against bullet bill, there was some confusion as to whether it was legal or not, so I asked fuzzy, he said it was OK. Then I picked it against Kass, assured him fuzzy said it was legit and played the match. THEN, you interjected saying it wasnt legal, not before the match, but after the set had been played. And i did not assure you it was 100% on smashboards, I myself do not know, or did not know for that matter, which is why I asked fuzzy. I simply relied on fuzzy's judgement in the tournament. If there's anyone you should be angry at, it should be fuzzy, as he should know his own tournament rules, but for some reason, all resentment was taken out on our crew even though we followed standard procedure. :confused: As i iterated earlier, you have only just brought up the matter now, when it affected one of your crew members, rather than earlier, even though you know our crew has a history with picking that stage. And when I say brought up the matter, I mean, conclusively show, on smashboards, that this stage is not in the counterpicks, rather than go up to us and say that it isnt allowed

Ben: Im sorry if it offends you or anything but I was actually quite happy with getting close to sanuzi, having gone into the match with no expectations at all, i felt it was achievement enough to be happy with myself.

Fuzzy: Can you hurry up and make your mind up as to whether Jungle Japes should be on or not lol, because your judgement has caused quite a stir up till now

king_NDj247

Smash Ace
U guys knw how short n lazy my shout outs r but sinces it's probably 1 of my last shoutouts I'll makes it long.

Prof: thanks 4 all the advice u hve given me over the years we kinda started out around the same time I remember when u had (still do) mad technical peach anyway glad that I met u n glad we hve had sum gd games n well done 4 comming first

Fuzz: still remember when I first met u at that mcm expo in October wit kman I remember I didn't knw any advance tech but u said get on smashboards 4 events n I did n I progressed thanks man. Even though u always **** in matches it's nice 2 play gainst u. Anyway I sure ur falcon will get 2 ur sheiks levels of **** lol

Bullet Bill: first time I met u u where jokes still r always enjoy jammin wit u n playin matches man that doc was **** at first think I can take u now lol. Still dnt believe that I beat fuzz at that ranbat defiently the high point of my smash life lol. Ur doc has gotten mega death better keep it up n help out more of the community I'm sure ur can get a large community in southampton

Dave's gay: I remember first meetin u guys enjoyed them matches I knew u guys where gonna become ****. Anyway well done 4 placing so well n constanty getting better. Keep it up guys.

Any1 that I've left out of this I'm sorry but u all knw I love u n u knw ur gonna remember my link lol well ppl it's been fun n we hve had sum gr8 times so ppl keep it kl play sum more smash n enjoy the game n hay u might get lucky I might just randomly appear again or do a PDOT lol

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
nooooo king dont do it!
AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! Scary!! I didn't see your post but I was honestly thinking of posting exactly what you put there.

What I meant with what I said earlier is don't get too content with your match against sanuzi when it could have been the win. You clearly did well against him and thats def good news but then you need to think, what could have given me that win/cost me that lost. Know what I mean? maybe thats just how I look at losses.

Mr Pro- thanks for the kind words :lick:

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
As I remember it prof, I picked the stage against bullet bill, there was some confusion as to whether it was legal or not, so I asked fuzzy, he said it was OK. Then I picked it against Kass, assured him fuzzy said it was legit and played the match. THEN, you interjected saying it wasnt legal, not before the match, but after the set had been played. And i did not assure you it was 100% on smashboards, I myself do not know, or did not know for that matter, which is why I asked fuzzy. I simply relied on fuzzy's judgement in the tournament. If there's anyone you should be angry at, it should be fuzzy, as he should know his own tournament rules, but for some reason, all resentment was taken out on our crew even though we followed standard procedure. :confused: As i iterated earlier, you have only just brought up the matter now, when it affected one of your crew members, rather than earlier, even though you know our crew has a history with picking that stage. And when I say brought up the matter, I mean, conclusively show, on smashboards, that this stage is not in the counterpicks, rather than go up to us and say that it isnt allowed

Fuzzy: Can you hurry up and make your mind up as to whether Jungle Japes should be on or not lol, because your judgement has caused quite a stir up till now
Why do you keep bringing up the fact that your crew has a history of picking it at personal events so we should have known you would do it in tournament?
You KNOW that when you were picking it when I was with you lot I was still saying that it WAS NOT a legal stage and it wasn't played in the London Tournament. I told you from all the way back then that it wasn't in ANY of the UK events let alone the London Tournament but you still decide to pick it like it was regualrly allowed.
Tell me you remember that, or do you not?

The reason why I brought it up when my member was affected by it was because that was the first time I figured out that you played it in the tournament so don't try to make it seem like I brought it up when it was fit for me.

AND stop saying that your judgement was fully reliant on fuzzy statement, I agree that Fuzzyness made a mistake but when I was debating with you that the stage was banned I told you that it is not on the first page of smashboards and when I said this you and Hugo CLEARLY both said 'YES IT IS ON THE FIRST PAGE' which obviously states that you have looked on the first page and viewed that the stage was there, when I clearly knew it wasn't.

Proving that your judgement wasn't totally reliant on fuzzy and that people should listen to me lol.
That's all the situation has proved, IS LISTEN TO PROFESSOR PRO, I AM RIGHT WITH TURNOUT PREDICTION, RESULTS, STAGES....EVERYTHING!!!!

Fuzzy keep the dumbass stage banned.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Why do you keep bringing up the fact that your crew has a history of picking it at personal events so we should have known you would do it in tournament?
You KNOW that when you were picking it when I was with you lot I was still saying that it WAS NOT a legal stage and it wasn't played in the London Tournament. I told you from all the way back then that it wasn't in ANY of the UK events let alone the London Tournament but you still decide to pick it like it was regualrly allowed.
Tell me you remember that, or do you not?

The reason why I brought it up when my member was affected by it was because that was the first time I figured out that you played it in the tournament so don't try to make it seem like I brought it up when it was fit for me.

AND stop saying that your judgement was fully reliant on fuzzy statement, I agree that Fuzzyness made a mistake but when I was debating with you that the stage was banned I told you that it is not on the first page of smashboards and when I said this you and Hugo CLEARLY both said 'YES IT IS ON THE FIRST PAGE' which obviously states that you have looked on the first page and viewed that the stage was there, when I clearly knew it wasn't.

Proving that your judgement wasn't totally reliant on fuzzy and that people should listen to me lol.
That's all the situation has proved, IS LISTEN TO PROFESSOR PRO, I AM RIGHT WITH TURNOUT PREDICTION, RESULTS, STAGES....EVERYTHING!!!!

Fuzzy keep the dumbass stage banned.
Agreed. Personally I think the influence stages have on games should be kept to a minimum

Unreal91

Smash Journeyman
My shout outs:

King NDJ: Played you a few times and got 2 stocked everytime i think lol please don't stop playing man your link is sick.

Tako: Nice games in the brackets and the spamming of Samus's missles lol

Prof: Played you twice, got dismantled, and it felt good.

Fuzz: Obviously thanks for hosting again i still haven't played you lol

Blazin: All im saying is you vs Siri on halberd was the most humiliating **** ive ever seen LOL.

jjlinyard: Siick freindlies with you, you're much better than me but i feel i can have the best matches with you where i don't get totally owned.

Oh and btw guys i wanted to try a different character to see how i did i picked up Falco and i feel good with him. o_O i can already short hop laser consistently and do that shine back air thing :p

I think im good with the speedy characters but i'll still be watching my Marth.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Prof: No you have that wrong, when this first came about, we were being gay and said that because jungle japes was a valid counterpick on the SBR RULELIST, not the London monthlies page, that we were going to allow that. At that time, we didnt really know the london ruleset, having only been playing smash for a very short time, and melee for shorter.
And this is not the first time I have counterpicked JJ in a tournament situation, I did so against Edwin last time, and I fully proclaimed that on the boards, so if you took enough effort to read through my posts, you would have known this before this tournament. Also, when it looked like we would have a crew battle with Adrian's lot at this tournament, you were infact encouraging me to use the stage, despite the fact that we would have had to used the London monthlies rulelist. So it seems to me that you are in fact picking your times to get angry at us using the stage, and now that it has affected you personally, you have decided to bring it to an end conclusively, rather than before when you should have done when you intially had concerns.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Prof: No you have that wrong, when this first came about, we were being gay and said that because jungle japes was a valid counterpick on the SBR RULELIST, not the London monthlies page, that we were going to allow that. At that time, we didnt really know the london ruleset, having only been playing smash for a very short time, and melee for shorter.
And this is not the first time I have counterpicked JJ in a tournament situation, I did so against Edwin last time, and I fully proclaimed that on the boards, so if you took enough effort to read through my posts, you would have known this before this tournament. Also, when it looked like we would have a crew battle with Adrian's lot at this tournament, you were infact encouraging me to use the stage, despite the fact that we would have had to used the London monthlies rulelist. So it seems to me that you are in fact picking your times to get angry at us using the stage, and now that it has affected you personally, you have decided to bring it to an end conclusively, rather than before when you should have done when you intially had concerns.
I don't remember me telling you to use it against Adrian actually,. Infact all I have told you is to **** them cos apprently you lost your previous crew battle against them and I told you to make sure you **** them and play properly next time on smashboards a few good pages back, I did not discuss any stage picking you should do with them.
And I did not know you used to last tournaemtn against Edwin, what the hell do you mean take the time to read your posts, sorry I am not subscribed to your posts but I didn't know you said that, if I did then I would have said it was banned from then and showed you it was not on the front page.
When my crew member came up to me in the tournament and told you that you picked that stage, that was the first I heard of it and the first time I took action.

And I told you it was banned in UK evens when you picked it against me at your personal events. So instead of me doing research for your posts to see if you picked in the past tournament you should be looking to see if what I said was true on the first page.

xatm092

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, sorry I'm only just posting, but I have been out since the event.

I'll start uploading the Brawl videos soon (later today).

I have so many shout-outs I wanna do and don't have time now, so I'll post them with the youtube links.

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
i fink maybe the uk community should have a vote on the banned stages seeing as there are quite a number of differences compared to SBR?? i for one didnt realise corneria wasnt on the list and i used that agaisnt chris boi + tamoo last time. but then again a vote may be a bad idea anyway.

any who basically this whole stage thing needs to be sorted.

I would just like to add, JUNGLES JAPES IS GAY AND SHOULD BE BANNED.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Prof: Ok, i may be wrong bout the adrian thing, not too sure tbh, i just thought i remembered you telling me to go japes, and we didnt really lose to them, we won by 3 stocks
And im not saying you should be subscribed to my posts, but considering you actually responded to my post about me beating edwin on japes, I would have thought you would have read the whole post.
And JJL is absolutely correct. This ruleset business really needs to be looked at asap, so no further confusion is experienced.
I for one did not know corneria is banned, and have had it used against me countless times by fox mains and ppl like sanuzi, but its too late to complain about it now, Ill just bear this information in mind for future tournaments.
And prof, since you know the ruleset so much, why did you not rage when sanuzi picked corneria against fuzzy? Because it did not affect you personally?
And willz, where have i implied that i do not accept that I used a banned stage? :confused: Im just saying that our crew should not be put at fault, for the same reasons that ppl who picked corneria should not be blamed because they clearly thought it was a legal counterpick, as with us and Japes

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
HSAM Stage Set FtW:

Random/Neutral Stages:
Pokemon Stadium
Final Destination
Dreamland 64
Fountain of Dreams
Yoshi's Story

Counterpick Stages:
Yoshi's Story
Rainbow Ride
Brinstar
Mute City
Green Greens
Pokemon Stadium
Poke Floats
Battlefield
Final Destination
Dream Land N64
Kongo Jungle N64
Peach's Castle
Corneria

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
It's very very simple. Jungle Japes = not legal. You picked Jungle Japes.

Wtf is people talking about SBR? Is this some American bull**** rules that people are playing by? WE have our own rules and our own stages. The stages we've been playing at UK tournaments (which a fair few London players havent even been to) have been doing fine and don't need changing around to include ******** stages like Jungle Japes or ****ing green greens.

Top Bottom