• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

rustediron

Smash Lord
also tio sorts out the pot by itself, which was also not done correctly and if i recall i swear prof said he made more than calzors even though they both won, which should not have happened.....???
Well you see, the Melee pot gets beefed up somewhat by the Superior-Game-In-Every-Way-Tax that is taken from the Brawl pot; fair enough, really, since we definitely deserve some of the Brawl pot for our gracious gesture of letting the Brawl players have their own side event alongside our main Tournament :D

COEY

Smash Lord
what exactly is this a preview of? the video didn't really give anything away.

also i hope your going to want footage from other parts of the country and scotland if your going to use the term UK so loosely, same with SSB. if it is for all parts of the community some melee footage would be nice too, especially as its of a higher level. i dont mean any offense i simply mean its had much longer to get to develop than brawl and the top players especially charles have been playing it years longer than anyone in the world has played brawl.

tbh i was more annoyed with the term UK being used, when it's clearly just some london ranbat. no offense london but your not the centre of the UK like you might think you are, i mean just look at your geographical position for a start.

anyway if you can answer my questions in a satisfactory way then you may yet earn your 5 star rating...

this isn't a melee vs brawl post btw sorry if anything mentioned makes it seem that way, i am just trying to explain how things make sense to me.

COEY

Smash Lord
this is a melee vs brawl post loooooooooooooool

brawl sucks its really easy to mostly everything you could consider 'technical'

oh and its also extremely boring to watch as well!

:o

xxxx

-BlAz3-

Smash Apprentice

also i hope your going to want footage from other parts of the country and scotland if your going to use the term UK so loosely, same with SSB. if it is for all parts of the community some melee footage would be nice too, especially as its of a higher level. i dont mean any offense i simply mean its had much longer to get to develop than brawl and the top players especially charles have been playing it years longer than anyone in the world has played brawl.

tbh i was more annoyed with the term UK being used, when it's clearly just some london ranbat. no offense london but your not the centre of the UK like you might think you are, i mean just look at your geographical position for a start.

anyway if you can answer my questions in a satisfactory way then you may yet earn your 5 star rating...

this isn't a melee vs brawl post btw sorry if anything mentioned makes it seem that way, i am just trying to explain how things make sense to me.
London has the biggest smash community in UK....

this was just a little preview as you could see me talking to players with no sound etc and in the real thing you'll see proper interviews etc. i dont know anyone in the melee side so i guess il get prof or someone to help me out. i would probably need someone to get footage from around the UK for me to cuz im not travelling to scotland for a smash video.

COEY

Smash Lord
London has the biggest smash community in UK....
possibly the worst thing you could of said tbh. for a start it does have the largest scene right now but for along time there was absolutely no scene i believe as of 2004/05 there was just a single player.

my post was just critisism and was meant to be taken constructively. but you know thanks for telling me something i already knew, plus if you consider only players that are quite active (as in willing to attend events and tourneys nation wide) this number is significantly reduced whereas in other areas around the country it still accounts for nearly every player.

also for the previous post i made about brawl being ****e, regardless of my thoughts and feelings some of you guys do take it very seriously for which i would like to offer my most sincere appology to anyone offended or made upset.

-BlAz3-

Smash Apprentice
possibly the worst thing you could of said tbh. for a start it does have the largest scene right now but for along time there was absolutely no scene i believe as of 2004/05 there was just a single player.

my post was just critisism and was meant to be taken constructively. but you know thanks for telling me something i already knew, plus if you consider only players that are quite active (as in willing to attend events and tourneys nation wide) this number is significantly reduced whereas in other areas around the country it still accounts for nearly every player.

also for the previous post i made about brawl being ****e, regardless of my thoughts and feelings some of you guys do take it very seriously for which i would like to offer my most sincere appology to anyone offended or made upset.

lol.............................................................

rustediron

Smash Lord
Any douche that does take it seriously deserves to be offended :laugh:

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJVuEmKWs_g

UK SMASH SCENE PREVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rate 5 star pls cuz that took me a while to download all the footage and split and stuff lol
HAHA nice vid, even though it's basically you going round the London monthly venue with a camera XD. You can even see the expressions of people are like 'ah theres a camera wtf'

this is a melee vs brawl post loooooooooooooool

brawl sucks its really easy to mostly everything you could consider 'technical'

oh and its also extremely boring to watch as well!

:o

xxxx
It's been said before. Like loads of times : /

COEY

Smash Lord
It's been said before. Like loads of times : /
yea it has and i made quite clear that it was just a joke omg. i even appologised in a post after that one ffs.

come on ppl get a ****ing sense of humour.

also that post aside i think i was quite reasonable and made sense i dont see how 'lol........' isnt really much of a comeback except if you cant think of anything useful or funny to say.

i think rules need to be set, as for instance if your join date isnt 2007 or earlier then you should just accept that no-one gives a **** what your talking about. thats how i saw things when i first made my smashboards account. tho obv at the time it wasnt 2007 and earlier.

oh and back to my original point, ben it was a joke? you do know what a joke is right? usually the loooooooooool gives it away :/

COEY

Smash Lord
well i think i'm gonna stop posting here all the same, i made one post trying to help someone, that someone retaliates negatively with obvious statements and 'lol............................................... ..............' and i seem to get more blame just by teasing brawl players which i later appologised for.

-BlAz3-

Smash Apprentice
No sorry, thats just blazins d!ckheadish attitude towards melee***s (apart from prof, <3 u prof!!!!!! nohomo)

COEY

Smash Lord
no, i just don't care..lol sorry
the irony is that's exactly what i thought when i first watched your vid. before which i thought 'you know what this guy is kinda new he could use some advice.'

its basically just my tki montage (tki was the uk's first a brawl tourney incase you dont know) only my vid included players from all around the country and some recorded vids ofwhich some were even synced with the video lol! i mean imagine that!

-BlAz3-

Smash Apprentice
*** you ***** **** ******** tc *** u ***** ***

but seriously i cudnt make out that last word ***et=? lol

Unreal91

Smash Journeyman

Lol i totally agree with this.

Wanna know what annoyed me? lol

It was my camera and i didn't even get a mention or anything in the vid lolz.

It's so true what you said in your other post about Brawl being so boring to watch...

gm jack

Smash Lord
Going to have to hit up the next monthly. Was at Reading fest this time. Might try entering the melee this time as well. Need to sort out some practice for it though.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
wassup *****es, prof i love you for winning <3
You are one of the people I dedicated my win to lol.

Blazin Attitude to the Smash Scene =/= London's attitude to the smash scene

I for one know that London is not the only smash scene, I always talk about the outside of London people to my crew members and tell them where about they would place in the UK in comparison to EVERYONE and I focus on invite people to the London ranbats...

Brawl sucks though, and don't stop posting in here lol.

yea it has and i made quite clear that it was just a joke omg. i even appologised in a post after that one ffs.

come on ppl get a ****ing sense of humour.

also that post aside i think i was quite reasonable and made sense i dont see how 'lol........' isnt really much of a comeback except if you cant think of anything useful or funny to say.

i think rules need to be set, as for instance if your join date isnt 2007 or earlier then you should just accept that no-one gives a **** what your talking about. thats how i saw things when i first made my smashboards account. tho obv at the time it wasnt 2007 and earlier.

oh and back to my original point, ben it was a joke? you do know what a joke is right? usually the loooooooooool gives it away :/
I have a sense of humour, brawl IS the worst series to any game ever made.
How can you go from Amazing, Interesting, Amazing, Fun, Amazing...to the ****test thing ever seen....

wasnt rly that funny but kind of pointless
loool Benny boy definding his precious brawl.

Lol i totally agree with this.

Wanna know what annoyed me? lol

It was my camera and i didn't even get a mention or anything in the vid lolz.

It's so true what you said in your other post about Brawl being so boring to watch...
That's gay that you didn't get recognized.
Well thanks for saying it anyway cos now the community knows it was your camera and thanks for that anyway :) Make sure to come to the next one.

funny how you call me a f4get when you LITERALLY ARE one

lol.

sry unreal, luv u bby editing description now <3
Doesn't seem like TC was fazed by that lool, Prob cos his sex appeal is too high :confused:

the matches are good fuzz. but i can tell you where both nervous.
Why are you johning for him, he lost fair and square.
Just say he lost and he should consider switching mains :).
He wasn't the only person who was nervous lol.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
didnt that happen in a recent tourney match anyway >_>

also professor pro is king and HE DESERVED TO WIN YOU JOHNING SCRUBS, stop johning for charles. His previous statement about me from when he quoted blaze is 100% CORRECT as well.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
prof got more money than i did for winning with less entrants so yea fuzzy put some favouritsm to the meele side by like 10pound from brawl pot

and why hate on brawl all the fkin time man i could say so much **** about meele but i dont

Top Bottom