• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

-BlAz3-

Smash Apprentice
Why the **** did calzorz get 28 pounds and prof got more when there was more people in brawl?

i dont know whats going on but it seems to me like someone stealing money from the brawl pot and adding to melee witch too me seems totally unexceptable and straight up stupid. people who just pay for brawl dont expect there money to go into the game they didnt even pay to enter...****ing stupid this should be fixed cuz i know how much u prefer melee to brawl fuzzy, but when money comes into it then its jus gotta fuking stop

also i didnt get refunded for doubles so i expect that money at the next ranbat straight up. and i also think calzorz should get the money he should have gotten for brawl

-BlAz3-

Smash Apprentice
don't ****ing lie, he got 28

he even just told me u said to him that u made a mistake and he did get 28 so i wanna know why uv been stealing money from the brawl pot

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
lol stealing eh, who runs these events? It was a mistake and im not even sure why I did it ok, don't come on the boards flaming me going bla bla bla fuzz bla bla bla melee because I can just give you warnings for being so annoying and unrespectful

-BlAz3-

Smash Apprentice
oh my bad, just cuz i busted u for stealing from brawl pot you threaten to ban me

****ing idiot

rustediron

Smash Lord
don't ****ing lie, he got 28

he even just told me u said to him that u made a mistake and he did get 28 so i wanna know why uv been stealing money from the brawl pot
That's bare harsh on fuzz when he's gone to all the effort of organising such a huge event every month, especially if you consider that he's (as far as I know) the only person in the UK that does this =/

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
i sorted it, but blaze can you stop talking like that because if you keep acting unrespectful I'll take away your ability to come to my events

back to bedroom warriors days

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
prof got more money than i did for winning with less entrants so yea fuzzy put some favouritsm to the meele side by like 10pound from brawl pot

and why hate on brawl all the fkin time man i could say so much **** about meele but i dont
Yeah you could say something about melee, but you don't cos you know it wouldn't be anything in comparison to what could be said about brawl which is why most brawl people don't say anything lol.

lol About the money going into melee, that's kinda gay if it was that way but kinda funny cos I got first place lol.

That's bare harsh on fuzz when he's gone to all the effort of organising such a huge event every month, especially if you consider that he's (as far as I know) the only person in the UK that does this =/
Yeah it's true, Fuzzy deserves WAYYY much respect then he gets from organizing these events, that's why I have backed off from say any bad stuff about him cos he does get the community up and going and should be acknowledged from it instead of just attending his events and then harshly cricting his mistakes in the tournaments HE has hosted:(

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
i sorted it, but blaze can you stop talking like that because if you keep acting unrespectful I'll take away your ability to come to my events

back to bedroom warriors days
LOOOL Bedroom warrior.....

But yeah don't feel like your pride has been hurt from this statement Blazin and come back in your next post with harshness so you can feel like you got the last word or remained dominant.

-BlAz3-

Smash Apprentice
looool bedroom warrior days..good times

saying i was gonna come and **** you, then comming and ****** you haha good times. that actually makes me ****ing lol that ur threatening to ban me from ur events wen YOUR the one that denyed calzorz of his rightful winnings. i remember when auro and ixis were gonna try host something then u told them not to cuz ur monthly was on..and is that so u can threaten people with it? ****ing lame

Calzorz

Smash Lord
Yeah you could say something about melee, but you don't cos you know it wouldn't be anything in comparison to what could be said about brawl which is why most brawl people don't say anything lol.

DONT MAKE ME TRY !!!! xD na i cant really say anything about meele or brawl i like them both just i choose to play only 1 , and prof ur fox is sexy

Unreal91

Smash Journeyman
Lol you can't really saying anything bad about melee, it's the perfect smash game tbh.

It has like everything Brawl has but with speed, super sick combo's, wavedashing, l cancelling, everything. :p

The only thing melee lacks is the amount of characters is has in comparison to Brawl, but tbh who gives a **** about a "blue" rip off of Mewtwo called Lucario.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I lol'd at this arguement.

FUZZY WTF MAN. That's ****ing gay man you obviously took away Brawl money you ****ing suck. I think Blaze should get his ****ing doubles money back as well cuz hes my ***** and he deserves it back. YEE.

Melee is a ****ing **** game as well I can L Cancel and Wavedash that **** is easy and you just abuse it and then say you're best in UK STFU N GTFO. Prof reinvented Melee for how it is today GOOD ****.

COEY

Smash Lord
prof thanks babes i will keep posting here i think.

and tbh i dont think brawl is a bad game i just think it's just not as good as melee. but this isnt just me being ignorant and not giving it a chance, i played it for quite a while, placed very well at TKI but i really didnt enjoy it as much as melee. tbh i can see why melee would phase alot of newer players, but not even giving it a chance is just plain ignorance.

also charles deserves absolute respect from every player who attends his events, without his efforts over the years i doubt london would be even close to the thriving scene it is today. i also seriously doubt accusations about him shifting money into the melee pot or just stealing it. if anything the most likely reason is that someone simply didnt pay or failing that actually took it during the event. if both these situations are impossible then it must just of been an error. finally charles knows what it is to have things stolen from events i doubt he would do that to anyone, he might keep beating me in bracket matches but that doesnt make him a bad person :)

J03

Smash Master
if anyone thinks fuzzy moved money your mistaken, Charles is massively trustworthy and you clearly suck for playing Brawl as its a ****e game anyway.

Brawl is so bad it makes money worth less, charles had nothing to do with it. Brawl is so terrible im upset to have to share a forum with you scrubs.

'hey look at me camp, im so good'.

'no wai!! my camping is much better'

'check out my combo!!!'

'what combo?'

'i hit with an attack then camped afterwards'

'thats not a combo'

'it is in Brawl'

Pro: Im a good guy... OH NO YOUR NOT!!

Top Bottom