• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
especially men, who are short in stature

Prof- first of all ^ I seriously couldn't resist that :awesome:. I just think that some of the time it goes too far and thats when it needs to stop. Most of the time it's fine anyway and I don't think you have to be a nice guy all the time. You can trashtalk all you want so long as doesn't go too far, prick

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Soz....I can only be Professor Friend or Professor Pro....there's no inbetween, either full out hurting peoples feelings or not doing it at all and being extremely nice to everyone :bee:

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Have you guys tried pulling his hair? I think that will shut him up

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Soz....I can only be Professor Friend or Professor Pro....there's no inbetween, either full out hurting peoples feelings or not doing it at all and being extremely nice to everyone :bee:
professor friend was good only in terms of how funny it was. Seriously that had to be the most unconvincing act we've ever seen. Remember Tamoos smashfest when you were supposed to be all friendly and all it took was a minute before you said something rude :bee:

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Actually I said something rude within a few minutes of them picking me up at the train station, not even when before I got in the house lol, it literally just came out.

It wasn't meant to be convincing really, it was just meant to be stupid and for the fun times, but obviously I think everyone knew I was being stupid and was just debating how long I could keep it up for.

SOOOO Who is looking to come to this when it comes on, im feeling good about this one, all of OoC are looking to come to this and **** it up obviously and spread the OoCness....

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Actually I said something rude within a few minutes of them picking me up at the train station, not even when before I got in the house lol, it literally just came out.

It wasn't meant to be convincing really, it was just meant to be stupid and for the fun times, but obviously I think everyone knew I was being stupid and was just debating how long I could keep it up for.

SOOOO Who is looking to come to this when it comes on, im feeling good about this one, all of OoC are looking to come to this and **** it up obviously and spread the OoCness....
Do you remember those vids of you vs crabman where you were trying to say nice things but couldn't keep a straight face XD.

I'm looking to come to this. Haven't played smash in too long

Heartstring

Smash Legend
cant do either, exams errywhere XD
that and all my moneys will have been depleted from expo, any of you peoples going?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Do you remember those vids of you vs crabman where you were trying to say nice things but couldn't keep a straight face XD.

I'm looking to come to this. Haven't played smash in too long
Bring whoever you can with you, but make sure to forget yourself as you're obv not wanted :)

But yeah, I remember that lol, look forward to playing you and you seeing my new unstoppable **** form.

OoC is short for..?
Out of Control....the best and most interesting crew in the UK!!!

so erm is brawl gonna be at the next one?
Yeah there definitely is, and there will be some new brawlers from Croydon as well...I want some of them to get destroyed as they kind of think they are good and when im going there and going even with them it's clear they are not lol.

sorry I'm being a douche and lying obvcore, not coming.
LOL I wanted to show you my new **** form and destroy you and everyone in the UK by not losing a single match at this monthly :(

ddiz

Smash Journeyman
will anyone please consider housing me if i come? id really like to come to this but a total of 5 hour travel time for 3-4 hours of attendance kind hurts bad :p

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Thanks for confirming the date...and dont be gay Yeniths, seriously try and come, would love to see how you place with a good amount of people there just to get a proper view of what you're level is now.

And Ddiz I can ask Alpha Dash if he can house you but it's not a guarantee and are you looking to bring your bro to this as well....also HSAM better come to this as well.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
how is a weekend in the middle of anyone's exams, ****ing bs especially if you live in london is one day gonna make a huge diff? Just ****ing revise 1 day extra beforehand

such a bs community

I could do a week earlier but its so damn early, and im leaving for cali the week after

can some people please stop johnning so badly and attend, otherwise you're gonna have to wait till July 30th probably -_-

Venue fee has to remain £5 until the community gets back numbers again. I've lost about £210 and dont want this to continue. If this turnout is awful im not hosting again I think =/ sorry UK community. An insecure community of people who play doujin fighter games is more secure than smash right now

Tamoo

Smash Master
Sorry Charles but giving an Ultimatum to the UK community to attend an event that IS right in the middle of exams is probably not going to end well for the community. You still won't get the attendance you require man.

I personally probably won't be attending this, I may only need 10 ****ing marks from 2 exams but atm, that's the only thing I'm really allowing myself to concentrate on. Knocking out a weekend just before the exam just disrupts the flow of revision man, gotta get into a pattern otherwise I find it so hard to get back into it.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Duno when peoples exams are...maybe its better to wait even tho that's lame :(

Just can't do 18th as in France doing a Uni module for 3rd year >_<

Degree

Smash Apprentice
In the middle of exams is always going to hurt attendance, at least there's no (or less) exams in July. I personally have more chance of making a July one than a June one as well.

Top Bottom