• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
The one you spend the most time with.
He compliments you enough that it takes the rest of the crew to even it out, and his hair is as tall as he is.
loool

as afar as i know, the uk melee scene is all about constant pointless beef...and level 9 ganon XD
the worst thing is that most of the teams in the uk lose to it haha ;x we need a better teams scene.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
i found it quite funny, plus it made doubles actually worthwhile at bz1, see if more people had turned up they wopuldnt have had to resort to the lulz XD

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I wasn't even talking to him. The thing is with prof is that he acts like everything is targetted at him. What a troll
How do I act like everything is targetted at me when I originally thought you were talking about one of my OoC members and then you yourself said you were talking about me :confused:

Go learn another character.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Thats because your moany you never know how to have fun and everything is serious to you and you mained Doc for 5 years so don't know anythingelse.
LOOOOOL.

/

Hey Bullet Billy, you wanna join Team Toast?

Heartstring

Smash Legend
oh, while its on my mind

hugo, i still have your pad, did you want to organise a time to collect it or sumtin?

Heartstring

Smash Legend
err...well no, im never free during weekdays realy, on wednesday i get back to thetford at half 2, you can come get it from me then if you want

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Yeah as I was telling Fuzzy, I strongly advise brawl being done this monthly as it's the only way Charles is going to get money ANDDD I know quite a few brawlers who are interested in coming and it's a good way to get the melee scene going.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
in june? well ive not got much planned for june except exams, but i think theyll all be finished by then so yeah...

oh, fuzzy needs to put mvc3 on at the side, im finally getting the hang of it, gogo range-spamming team!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Charles I really advise you doing this before you go to G2...you'll get a really good turnout for it if you do Brawl and Melee and make some money back anyway for G2 and also some good practice.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Why do we always have this silly discussion of dong an NTSC tournament when I swear we only have like 3 copies of it....unless we have atleast 5/6 then there's not much point of doing a tournament of it.

Fuzzy I think you should look into getting a date set out for this

And I actually took the time like 10 mins ago to read through all the posts in the GT5 thread...and yeah I will be a nice guy and never insult anyone anymore for the good of the community, but obv this means that no-one can say anything negative about me or trashtalk towards me and must also bow at my presence at every moment I suggest it to them :awesome:

Nah but seriously whatever, i'll say something if someone says something to me and I feel the prof trashtalking needs to begin but if I have no reason to then I won't because now i'm a good guy :bee:

Top Bottom