• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

MakoMako

Smash Journeyman
my my, you guys are drama queens.

obviously trio wont quit kira, he's a bit like you and likes to say stuff he doesn't actually mean.

but if you two really wanna beef, just bring your beyblades like real men

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Loooool if i went to the London fest i woudlnt start anything, i said that to you Blaze, why do you keep **** stirring.

Well lets put it this way if Blazin is going to the next London ranbat you can count me out, and i dont think any1 else from EM will go either as they rely on me for the tickets lolol.

auroreon

Smash Ace
Wait, so when is the date gonna be? 1st August?
Anyway, will be good as always but I expect a slightly lower turnout this time. EM people make sure you get down there again.

Mako, every post you make is so good, always makes me laugh.

Blazin!

Smash Apprentice
trio3, no one cares if you don't come lol...I dont give a **** if anyone from east midlands comes anyway apart from calzorz anyway. and yeah it would be wise to not come anyway, spare yourself the humiliation of getting ***** and losing money, lol.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Kira wants me to come, and so does Ixis and Auro, and Calz will probly not be coming if im not going lolol, cuz im the one who every1 relies on. And anyway he said he needs to save his money for TSL, im just saying i doubt any1 from EM will be coming this time, i dont have the money anyway.

Blazin!

Smash Apprentice
trio3..they want you to come but i dont think anyone particularly cares if you dont come..

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
Calling all melee players who remember me, wendesday 22nd July, HSAM tourney 32 man limit, if interested please contact me through pm or hotmail or something, we have about enough brawl players to make it competitive so we are looking for some melee players, KING?? DH?? Deathgazer?? please let me know by monday....

MakoMako

Smash Journeyman
Calling all melee players who remember me, wendesday 22nd July, HSAM tourney 32 man limit, if interested please contact me through pm or hotmail or something, we have about enough brawl players to make it competitive so we are looking for some melee players, KING?? DH?? Deathgazer?? please let me know by monday....
boo i'd have wanted to come to brawl yaknow

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
money tourney? =o where where and why so sudden

also calzors is coming regardless even if there isn't a ranbat as we're all going to super lion a few days after

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
keep in mind due to space of our houses's and garage and ****, this is only a 32 man tourney, sooo spots are filling up quick first come fiest serve, feel free to come if you wanna play brawl too, just we are looking for more melee talent to make that more competitive....

fuzzy- this aint been sudden ive been posting this for a while now :p just havent noticed lol (this is kinda like a final calling)

auroreon

Smash Ace
Seeing as ur on here atm, just to let you know me and Ixis actually might not be able to make it. We are discussing now so I can confirm later tonight. If not then 2 more spots available for others I guess...

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
great just great we are losing people in the BRAWL community now im starting to believe that fuzzy was right
loool What did fuzzy say about the brawl community.
Anyway I dunno why you lot should bring this to smashboards, if you wanna have a war take it to msn, not on the public website.
Why did Blazin get banned, I have a feeling it was a permanent ban iswell lol.

You know I wanna come lol, just tell me when and where and let me come to this, is this for money btw, either way I would like to go to this, can I be down on the list?

Aiko

Smash Champion
Blazin was temp banned for major flaming. As Yeniths said earlier, this is a friendly community and any serious flaming will not be tolerated.

king_NDj247

Smash Ace
Might go 2 ur event jjl that's if profs going if u pm me the address n a mobile number I'll send u a txt if I can go kinda low on money n need 2 save 4 other events. Btw not sure if DH has work on that day or not I'll check wit him but PMS shld b commin wit me all depends on money at the mo still haven't found a job lol =[

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Actually i am not 100% sure I can come to JJl's thing because I might be going out with my girlfriend on that day. I will ring you JJL anyway on the day to tell you if I am gonna make it or not but still put me on the list but put me as a maybe so someonelse potentially has a chance to still come.

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
king - fair play i feel your pain, its like impossible to get one atm i swear, reason i aint going bolton :(

hope you can both find a way to make it.

also woop this is confirmed for 1st august - you should find a way maybe to fit doubles in this, maybe do a vote on sign-ups for melee or brawl doubles, if you cant fit both, but you have a 3 hour period in which sign ups start and play starts in which only friendlies can be played, some how this time could be used for doubles???

Deathgazer

Smash Ace
would the pools still be best out of 1?
and also inthe last monthly why were the stages changed to FD, pokemon stage and Dreamland64 instead of having the main 6 stages?

MakoMako

Smash Journeyman
Pools should be best of 3 this time and the brackets should be seeded instead of letting Loli do a blind draw

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
^^ good ****.
deathgazer are you coming to the HSAM tournament on wednesday??
king if you see this are coming with anyone as well??
we got space left 22/32 players confirmed :p

more please???

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Ahh sorry cant make 1st, will be going to Manchester one on the 2nd, i will try make the one on the 29th though.

xatm092

Smash Apprentice
AUGUST 1ST CONFIRMED

AND NEXT ONE IS ALSO CONFIRMED TOO, 29TH AUGUST!

Get ready for both!
I'LL BE THERE

Also sorry about never managing to upload the videos that were recorded on my Wii, but the input to my DVD recorder broke and we haven't got another one yet.

I still have them though, so they will go up sometime!

Tamoo

Smash Master
I agree it should be best out of 3.
and i think we should use the 6 main stages aswel.
IMO
If it is a best of 1 match, I definitely think that the stages should just be limited to the main 3. Some characters could get kinda ****ed over, floaties on yoshi's, cf on fountain etc for example
If it is best of 3, then 5/6 stages sound ok
stage striking...?

Top Bottom