• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
yooo people,
if anyone interested in attending a little 32 man tournament my clan is holding, atm we have 19 people, so we are looking for players who were around the same level or a little bit higher to make it pretty competitive.....
This is Melee + Brawl + Melee/Brawl Doubles btw, £1 pot for each event, small money put gives it a lil bit of an edge to the competitiveness.
Can some of the older named players like prof and that maybe get in touch with some of the other players off swf like DH??? see if they would be interested :)
its on the 18th july sooo let me know through pm if you are interested.
can also be found here: http://allisbrawl.com/edittournament.aspx?id=4968&t=0

PM if interested :)

king_NDj247

Smash Ace
Y double post plus there's a tournament on in Bolton starting the Friday b4 so u will b lucky 2 get quite a few of us it depends on how much money I hve if I hve a 10a then I'll b dwn by urs btw r u the best in ur clan n ways wit the double post lol

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
loool the comp went spazz, and then it didnt post and then when it did it did it double and i was lyk wtf???
yeah i realised, which is kinda sucky but meh its for all those not travelling, would be great to see you there king.

Edit: i posted this on swf first hoping maybe more melee than brawl players, but if you play both this is deff a place to come XD

Kone

Smash Master
LONDONERS ITS ONLY £12 RETURN OR £14 (FOR BETTER JOURNEY TIMES) TO MAKE THIS TOURNAMENT. WWW.NATIONALEXPRESS.COM FROM LONDON TO MANCHESTER RETURN. CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP!

THAT MEANS ITS REALLY CHEAP TO MAKE IT TO BOLTON FOR SHS1 (BOLTON IS VERY CLOSE TO MANC)

this is a real tournament, with uk melee players and two ngihts housing. MAKE THIS!

Kone

Smash Master
SHS1 ROLL CALL

1: Fuzzyness
2: Prof
3: Retroking................................u turning up?
4: Chrisboi ...................................why arent u coming to this?
5: Gants................................u better book
5: Last Dragon..........................u better book
7: Bullet Bill
7: DH...........................who are u? come to this!
9: JJlinyard.............................shs1?
9: Warning............................shs1?
9: Kass..........................shs1?
9: Tamoo..................shs1?
13: Blinky
13: JJfox........................shs1?
13: Kritic.......................shs1?
13: PMS..........................shs1?

auroreon

Smash Ace
Warning doesn't visit these or any boards, I doubt he will be up for traveling to this but I will ask him.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I am trying to get Gants and Last Dragon to come to this. They seem pretty intersted though so I gotta just wait for their reply and I will tell everyone or they will post it themselves on the boards.

Kone

Smash Master
Pro tell them its £14 with nationalexpress.com with return to manchester OR they can get same coaches as you (same times) with www.megabus.com for £20 return direct to bolton. leaves 14.30 friday, leaves 7.35 sunday.

if you have jjfox or jjlinyards msn could u pester them to book, just need a normal debit card which most shud have :/ probs even takes electron. im away at joes for the weekend!

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
yep ed its me+edwin+prof+charles so far, bit gutting as far as london goes so I hope more people book. as far as I know though dave's gays (tamoo, clockmire, frugs etc) are going to japan.

Kone

Smash Master
aye its annoying. hopefull we can get more london going. it'd be nice to do a sdb vs london crew match as that would be epic ( sdb is pretty much every good player outside of london; Zeppo, me, jo3, co3y, ryan, jam, craiigg, aiko.....)

We are pretty much unbeatable lol

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
aye its annoying. hopefull we can get more london going. it'd be nice to do a sdb vs london crew match as that would be epic ( sdb is pretty much every good player outside of london; Zeppo, me, jo3, co3y, ryan, jam, craiigg, aiko.....)

We are pretty much unbeatable lol
SDB are nearly every player in the UK anyway :laugh:

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
looking for some any last minute melee players interested in a smashfest tomoz, maybe with enough we can have a little clan battle, as my clan are playing another clan in brawl + melee, but the more the merrier and melee > brawl sooo 2.30pm HA29NN - y2jj1@hotmail.com (msn) let me know if anything

Blazin!

Smash Apprentice
at the next ranbat is anyone up for an EM vs London crew battle? people should stop saying when calzorz wins em is best and when kira wins london is best...we should do this for real.

5vs5?

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Blazin are you and your Gang still gonna stab me when i come to London again? Just a quick question.

Blazin!

Smash Apprentice
and trio3...say any **** about me but trust me..like i told you i really dont care what anyone in the community thinks of me...i didnt join the community to make friends, i joined the community to win tourneys and money in the future, so do what you will..its all good ;)

Calzorz

Smash Lord
at the next ranbat is anyone up for an EM vs London crew battle? people should stop saying when calzorz wins em is best and when kira wins london is best...we should do this for real.

5vs5?
i honestly dont care what part of u.k is the best london has alot of good players and east midlands is a smaller place so we have less i guess the only reason they say "london is best" ," em is best" is because 1 player placed 1st or above the londoners or east midlanders not EM or london as a group

and trio just go he wont do anything

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK

Blazin!

Smash Apprentice
looool trio said 'ill meet u halfway and knock 10 balls of **** out of you' and know hes trying to act like the victim...

and no, it started from me joking abotu an online match and then u getting all upset

im just saying, if you want beef we can do it and it wont be anything to do with smash or anything..and im saying i have many people to back me if you try it

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Blaze i have the whole convo saved, you think id have saved it if i wasnt the victim? And yeah i did say that, but if they saw all the convo ppl would know why i said it.

Anyway say what u want now, if i can get the money to get to the next london event i will come, and ur not going to stop me or harm me in any way, cuz theres a whole smash community to back me up.

Kone

Smash Master
omg stop this crap lol aint nowt going to happen, trio man up and stop sounding like a *****. this is a computer game. this make sme chuckle a lot!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loool This is kind jokes in here, I say blazin would try to start sumfin though if he is in the same room with him, what it would escalate into is another question.
Hopefully both of you aren't acting brave on the internet though and get scared in real life lol.

Blazin!

Smash Apprentice
trio3 is 17, im 14..im not gonna try it first but im saying if he does ill deffently get backup..but dont get me wrong ill deffently boy him diffrently when i see him lol

auroreon

Smash Ace
Lmfao.
Stop acting ********, you almost sound like you aren't actually joking... which would be pretty sad and pethetic tbh. You are getting together to play a video game. Grow up.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
This is stupid, leave your argument. We are here to play Smash, a bit of online banter is one thing but when it goes as far as this is it plain stupid, I don't understand what you are getting on at Blazin but your just coming across like an idiot. This is one community and it doesn't help to have stupid prepubescent little boys ruining it by just being complete idiots, it really does not look good on the Smash community. Leave it alone Blazin, Trio3 has done nothing wrong, if you think he has then its probably just you over reacting.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Lol OK fine, and Kone dont tell me to Man Up son. If this is whats gonna happen with the community once in awhile im out. I wasnt really intersted playing offline anyway.

Top Bottom