• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

WaagOne

Smash Cadet
WaagOne have you ever been toi a tournament before? In terms of knowing what an l-cancel is,what wavedashing is, what wobbling is etc. if u cant get outta techchase -> wobble ur in trouble. Ban FD.
ahh you dont realise that you have given me so much evidence right now. and mind games dont affect me, I've had too many girlfriends so I'm now immune to bullsht mind trickery :bee:
First up, I don't know who this j3ly guy is but he seems pretty **** who uses mario and names their crew tesco.... lol. What is this L-Cancel you speak of? Are you making up things about this game to try and confuse me like wavedashing is it like rolling? I do that a lot it work really well.... (I'm crying/dying as I write this). But yea I'm going to cane AD on FD its my favorite stage platforms are pretty useless its not like you can slide off them or anything that would make this game pretty broken. I love how you've noticed there is a direct link between women and mind trickery bull shiatzu but i find that PMS is a huge factor. It is the source of their inner beast that allows them to destroy men so effortlessly although it only comes at a certain time of the month. I do realize I've given you so much evidence, its called baiting.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I can host on thursday :s but not from till like 4pm

Im in central getting a haircut at 1:45pm
That'd be fine lol, that way I can give your stuff back on Thurs too.

Also I gotta say I agree with Joe, also it's not like you can't style that type of hair (short back).

i could host on thursday if u dont mind travelling
Maybe if it was the weekend or Friday but it's a bit of a trek I think @_@

smakis

Smash Ace
can someone explain to me why 75 % of the irish male population all have the same hairdo? (short hair on the sides, more hair on the top and longer in the neck)

I can't comprehend why someone would want to look like that.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Hello! I plan on studying abroad in Canterbury in the Spring of 2012. I know thats a year away and IDK if any of you know me but I'm a pretty decent IC main from the Midwest. I'm super excited to play people out of country and figured I'd post here because im gonna be like...1.5-2 hrs from London.

Ahhh I'm excited.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Great, another foreign ICs player coming to the UK

JK, though it sucks you're going to an area that has literally no smashers but I guess it's not too bad coming out to us in London from there

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Hey Peef, will be nice meeting you next year. :)

I don't know of anyone near Canterbury, but like you said you're pretty close to London, which has the majority of smashers in the UK.

gm jack

Smash Lord
London does seem to be the hub for everything. Especially as it is comparatively easy to get into and travel around in comparison to pretty much everywhere else in the uk.

j3ly

Smash Champion
Another ic player for me to beat and prof to lose to :)

Look forward to playing an american ic's

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loool Pretty impressive, similar to Smakis except for he can't do (or I haven't seen) him do the wavedash on the platform thing that Wobbles also did in that other video.

Handoffs = Gay lol

Where is Canterbury though, because I know a place in South London (which is near me :bee:) called Canterbury but I doubt you will be there.

Tamoo

Smash Master
canterbury is like an hour and a half train to london, kinda like far south east london towards the coast, it won't be near where you live lol. I actually think I may be the closest smasher lol :/

Wait does gantz live in maidstone? Cos he'd be the closest then I think

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
canterbury is like an hour and a half train to london, kinda like far south east london towards the coast, it won't be near where you live lol. I actually think I may be the closest smasher lol :/

Wait does gantz live in maidstone? Cos he'd be the closest then I think
lol If it's Maidstone then that's ABSOLUTELY NOOO problem since I can get up there and been there before so I guess that will be the likely spot for his first smashfest (unless there's another event first of course)

OoC getting to greet the new person first would be the best obv with the best crew in the UK lol :)

Top Bottom