• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

smakis

Smash Ace
excessive..bad..trash talking...energy...draining....

*collapses on the floor*

just face it, it's the uk, you are ALL trash

=D

now thats efficient trash talking

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
:confused: Oh noes i'm not as good as Mew2king, therefore i'm not allowed to trashtalk and must be humble and do nothing :(

We all knew what happened when I turned into Professor Friend, wasn't fun was it.....now go and sit down somewhere until I severely **** you 2moro.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Why would you laugh :confused:

I already said I was going to lose the money with ease so you find situations humourous in which people make predictions in MM's and they are right.....Obv have a boring lifestyle.

And good job on avoiding my MM with you, I was do the same if I was in your situation as all of my secondaries would be a load of doo-doo deeming to fail in whatever MM I play.

Edit - Also lol at laughing at people losing bets Mr losing 50 disgracefully.

X1-12

Smash Champion
prof pretending he's threatened by AD, predictable bait there, no-ones gonna fall into it, I would have expected better..

gm jack

Smash Lord
loooool Dujuan just MM his marth for like £10/20. Free money
I'm here to confirm your statement of all his secondaries being absolute cack.

Tamoo = One trick pony (only can play one character)

He's seen and knows enough to confirm that you're secondaries = no threat to even GM Jack :)
I resent being used as an insult when I'm no longer quite the worst.

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
Stop saying anyone not in the top 4 lol.
You basically mean every fox apart from Prof is allowed in this challenge.

So this is a silly challenge since your even letting VA in on the other side lol.
uf ur ub ut va is in it, if your not va isnt simple

zelda vs ICs mm?
And in general my secondaries vs your ICs? I'd do this for any amount because I'm very confident in my marth beating your ICs

Considering I don't think you've ever played my secondaries, ever seen my secondaries really, that's a pretty bold statement. And I really don't think it's your place to decide who is and isn't in the crew battle :/
1. played your secondaries at SNY, you are garbage.
2. mm marth vs ic, then another one vs ur jiggz, you are garbage.
3. i really think it is my place who is in the crew battle seeing as i'm the one who issued it... you are garbage.
4. you are garbage.

nah, i'd rather laugh as you lose your twenty pounds betting on Alpha Dash to beat J3ly :)
your going on like you can even beat j3ly yourself you prick

Gantz ak-47

Smash Journeyman
my fox is not blah.... and i don't think the top 4 are unbeatable. the gap beaten them is not that far. and im counting on all you high teir people to close that gap at va's fest. oh by the way.... IM ****ING ****!!!!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Alpha Dash is just throwing his money away ;)
:confused: Well my defintion of throwing away is when you lose money, so how does this make sense when Alpha Dash is guranteed to win, I knew he would win when you made the proposition but now it's even funnier to know that he has already ***** your **** secondaries in the past.

Look forward to ****** you 2moro :) Only play Jiggz if you want to get a decent amount of stock off me.

Nah, Tesco and OOC the two best crews.

But tesco edges it slightly <3
:( Sadly that will never be true in skill and in coolness :cool:

Brado

Smash Lord
Lclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclclc

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
:confused: Oh noes i'm not as good as Mew2king, therefore i'm not allowed to trashtalk and must be humble and do nothing :(

We all knew what happened when I turned into Professor Friend, wasn't fun was it.....now go and sit down somewhere until I severely **** you 2moro.
Some people did enjoy it (Bullet Bill).

j3ly

Smash Champion
im taking a much fitter girl out then ur chick for bonfire night, and im smashing college this year.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
you are smelly teenager with underage girlfriend.
lol Underage girlfriend....how old is his girlfriend and he's like 16 anwyay :confused:

im taking a much fitter girl out then ur chick for bonfire night, and im smashing college this year.
lol That's rudeee, I would never insult anyone on the way there girl looks or try to say my girl looks better lol.
That's kinda a bit over the top IMO. Strictly leave it as insulting the person, the age is like the limit but whatever the person looks like should not be brought as different people look beautiful from different peoples eyes lol.

BUTTT I know no-one can say anything about my girlfriend, she is beautiful in my eyes and anyone saying any different will just recieve a lul from me, unless they try to take it further then it becomes a problem.

j3ly

Smash Champion
perhaps if i was high i would have checked her relationship status on facebook -_-

Top Bottom