• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
eff oh dee prof. when are we goona upload our vids, the stupid falco dittos were entertaining, too much ownage! the sound got corrupted for some reason!!! oh well edit and put music on it

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
thats because all you foxes are garbage! i want a fox vs the world crew battle, i'll round up 5/6 players ( below top 4) vs 5/6 fox mains

Alpha Dash
J3ly
Swizzy
Jolteon
?????
?????

vs

L-J
Yeniths
BB
JJL
J03
????? (maybe gantz but i doubt he'll take part in this)

sound good to anyone?

VA

Smash Hero
only do queer tier character mains like you swizzy and j3ly, joteon should be excluded or have to use pikachu.

UK fox mains are all blah except prof, (sorry everyone).

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
eff oh dee prof. when are we goona upload our vids, the stupid falco dittos were entertaining, too much ownage! the sound got corrupted for some reason!!! oh well edit and put music on it
loool Well it's your computer so you decide when to upload them really.
I will send you the password for the OoC Channel on facebook.

Have to create a new one because I forgot the username of the old one lol.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
thats because all you foxes are garbage! i want a fox vs the world crew battle, i'll round up 5/6 players ( below top 4) vs 5/6 fox mains

Alpha Dash
J3ly
Swizzy
Jolteon
?????
?????

vs

L-J
Yeniths
BB
JJL
J03
????? (maybe gantz but i doubt he'll take part in this)

sound good to anyone?
Soooo why aren't I included in this......below top 4 basically means not me.

Either way I doubt it's gonna happen but it would be fun anyway, but I also find it funny at how the community loves to attacking/****** foxes but always leaves me out lol.

only do queer tier character mains like you swizzy and j3ly, joteon should be excluded or have to use pikachu.

loool :) Don't have it other fox mains.

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace

but theres no one else with queer tier characters really, coey maybe but other than that... it might as well be fox mains vs tesco crew lol. jolt should stay seeing as no one else really mains sheik, and would it be unfair if we add smakis to the list?

loool Well it's your computer so you decide when to upload them really.
I will send you the password for the OoC Channel on facebook.

Have to create a new one because I forgot the username of the old one lol.
how da eff did you forget it

I'll use a queer tier zelda ;)

Also crabman is better than jjl imo
but we still **** the brackets in teams. but yeah just add crabman to the list as well.

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
Soooo why aren't I included in this......below top 4 basically means not me.

Either way I doubt it's gonna happen but it would be fun anyway, but I also find it funny at how the community loves to attacking/****** foxes but always leaves me out lol.

loool :) Don't have it other fox mains.
and its because there are too many fox mains, if there were more falcos falcons marths i'd issue the same thing

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
but theres no one else with queer tier characters really, coey maybe but other than that... it might as well be fox mains vs tesco crew lol. jolt should stay seeing as no one else really mains sheik, and would it be unfair if we add smakis to the list?

how da eff did you forget it

but we still **** the brackets in teams. but yeah just add crabman to the list as well.
I remember the Channel now lol....other people should subscribe.

It's http://www.youtube.com/OoCSmashBaby and I will send you the password on facebook

and its because there are too many fox mains, if there were more falcos falcons marths i'd issue the same thing
Yeahhh fair enough, but your statement might as well say lets do a crew battle with the foxes except Prof is not allowed to enter lol....

VA

Smash Hero
That's what I'm saying, you use pikachu. Make it 5v5 add prof and I'll be on the queir tier side (obv) with some stupid character of mine, luigi probably.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Dujuan seems to want it to be for people below the top 4, but your idea sounds fine to me.

L-J

Smash Ace
What does this even mean? You might as well say everyone in UK is blah except for you, Fuzz, Prof and Edwin - the gap after these four is large no matter who anyone mains. All I know is I'm decent and don't play smash nearly enough to be anything more than that - although I'd admit I'm not as naturally gifted as someone like Prof who hasn't played that much longer than I have, he has still put in many more hours into Melee during that time than me. I'm sure this applies to some other people as well. My point is, the whole putting other players down by saying we're not as good as the top players thing seems kinda unnecessary when we know this perfectly well and in my case also know that it's largely out of my hands.

This looks like I'm mad I know, but I'm really not - just politely pointing out that it's unnecessary to fling out comments like this.

Oh yeah, I'd deffo be up for a foxes vs the world MM, it'd be pretty funny.

VA

Smash Hero
I'm 100% confident I know more than you about Zelda tricks.

I've been maining her as my low tier since time began. I can also beat swizzy/beast/charles' jiggz with my zelda.

At my first fest charles got frustrated and went falcon, my zelda was ahead for the first 2 stocks then he started ******* around and I gave up and lost.

Honestly, name your price tamoo, I will take your Zelda down.

P.S I almost hit armada's kirby with dair ledge cancel > fair/bair THAT'S HOW **** MY ZELDA IS

P.P.S ASK PROF HOW GOOD MY GIRL IS, SHE'S JUST A NERFED ZELDA.

VA

Smash Hero
L-J I actually mean you're all actually quite blah.

It's not really necessary for me to say this but I don't really see any of you as interesting yet.

There aren't many players in the UK I find interesting though, and the ones I do wildly fluctuate from day to day, so please don't get offended by this. It's actually probably just an indicator of me having not played you in a while.

And good call Unreal ;)

VA

Smash Hero
Tamoo - I'm smarter then you so if I Zelda ditto you I automatically win without any knowledge :)

And also VA's Zelda (Or girl) > Tamoo's Jiggs.
I'd do this. My Girl is ****.

On second thoughts that's an almost impossible match up, but I'd do it for lolz.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
What does this even mean? You might as well say everyone in UK is blah except for you, Fuzz, Prof and Edwin - the gap after these four is large no matter who anyone mains. All I know is I'm decent and don't play smash nearly enough to be anything more than that - although I'd admit I'm not as naturally gifted as someone like Prof who hasn't played that much longer than I have, he has still put in many more hours into Melee during that time than me. I'm sure this applies to some other people as well. My point is, the whole putting other players down by saying we're not as good as the top players thing seems kinda unnecessary when we know this perfectly well and in my case also know that it's largely out of my hands.

This looks like I'm mad I know, but I'm really not - just politely pointing out that it's unnecessary to fling out comments like this.

Oh yeah, I'd deffo be up for a foxes vs the world MM, it'd be pretty funny.
:awesome:WELLLLL you know, sometimes people just born that way:embarrass:

Tamoo

Smash Master
hehe well we'll see at ur fest then i guess, as far as zelda goes, she was almost very nearly my main at one point, never mind low tier main, and it's always there in the back of my mind in tournament, heck i even used it against sanuzi's falco when he came over.

Also the puff matchup is stupid until the jiggs learns the matchup, at which point it's even more rediculous in the opposite direction :/

So im willing to do jiggs zelda if you want but i do strangely enough know the matchup thanks to inertia of all people :D

Either way, I'm fairly confident in my zelda so BRING IT! It's just as ignorant of you as it is of me to suggest that one would know more about zelda than the other so lets just have a fair/bairlicious set and let that do the talking ;)

Edit: I like the ALMOST hitting someone with dair to fair/bair comment lol ;)

L-J

Smash Ace
Lol I knew Prof would pick up on that, but for once I couldn't help but be complimentary.

If you mean interesting in our playstyles VA then fair enough I guess - it's a pretty subjective thing. I would say that it's hard to stand out as fox in a way that isn't either being insanely technical or just really ****ing good.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Edit: I like the ALMOST hitting someone with dair to fair/bair comment lol ;) Do you know the difference between fair/bair btw?
One is not good enough to put her higher on the tier list and the other is as similarily disgraceful????

L-J - <3 Welll...you know....sometimes you gotta give credit where credit is due lol :reverse:

L-J

Smash Ace
This one time, I almost stage-teched another fox's shine spike before jumping onstage and shine-upsmashing him into a reverse shine-bair, then edgeguarding with zelgadis nair shine spike into wall jump overkill shine spike...but I missed the first tech.

rustediron

Smash Lord
Also the puff matchup is stupid until the jiggs learns the matchup, at which point it's even more ridiculous in the opposite direction :/

So im willing to do jiggs zelda if you want but i do strangely enough know the matchup thanks to inertia of all people :D

Edit: I like the ALMOST hitting someone with dair to fair/bair comment lol ;)
Girl vs Jiggz =/= Zelda vs Jiggs

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
Use my zelda, I'll post vids of it today of it vs sox, it's basically ****
all of your secondaries are garbage, i dont want you playing zelda in this

Dujuan seems to want it to be for people below the top 4, but your idea sounds fine to me.
and i did call it fox vs the world, so any other character that isnt fox is technically legal so if you did join, VA you could use peach HOWEVER yeah I did want top 4 outsiders its more fun this way and you guys want to sit in on everything, create your own fun matches.

and VA I accept fox vs IC MM.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Stop saying anyone not in the top 4 lol.
You basically mean every fox apart from Prof is allowed in this challenge.

So this is a silly challenge since your even letting VA in on the other side lol.

Tamoo

Smash Master
zelda vs ICs mm?
And in general my secondaries vs your ICs? I'd do this for any amount because I'm very confident in my marth beating your ICs

Considering I don't think you've ever played my secondaries, ever seen my secondaries really, that's a pretty bold statement. And I really don't think it's your place to decide who is and isn't in the crew battle :/

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
zelda vs ICs mm?
And in general my secondaries vs your ICs? I'd do this for any amount because I'm very confident in my marth beating your ICs

Considering I don't think you've ever played my secondaries, ever seen my secondaries really, that's a pretty bold statement. And I really don't think it's your place to decide who is and isn't in the crew battle :/
loooool Dujuan just MM his marth for like £10/20. Free money
I'm here to confirm your statement of all his secondaries being absolute cack.

Tamoo = One trick pony (only can play one character)

He's seen and knows enough to confirm that you're secondaries = no threat to even GM Jack :)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Well considering my marth is threatened by Alpha Dash's IC's, and my marth is disgustingly superior to your marth IMF (In my fact), I wouldn't even hang on to a single thread of hope of winning.

Top Bottom