• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
i dunno, i was kinda killing ace :s like we are talking 3 stocks and stuff. obviously he beat me but IWR.

me vs swizzy was my first ever ganon. maybe in a year or so, one or even 2 months wont mean much in terms of experience or improvement. but when im starting from the bottom of the barrel - a little experience and improvement goes a looooong way.

if i had been fighting ganons for months and lost to swizzy, one month experience and improvement wont matter. but swizzy was my first ganon, and the learning curve at the beginning of most paths begins very very steep then levels out. im not even 1/2 done with the steep bit, swizzy should be nervous before our next match. and i will be too. but nerves = adrenalyne so i make myself nervous at all times when possible.picturing ur family is going to die if u dont win a random friendly - really makes that tournament feeling come at any time.
wtf? LOL .

Tamoo

Smash Master
Just decided to namesearch and found this. Our matches were actually really close. VA was amazing though haha.

If I fly out to London anytime soon to visit my family I'll have to play you guys :D
lol that's really weird, i was literally just watching all your magic tricks from Apex

would be awesome to see you at a london tournament though!

Tamoo

Smash Master
Ed or Charles

I've got a 28" CRT tv im looking to give away. Ed, are you def coming before the tournament on the 18th? Cos if so, either you can take it or you can help ship it off to charles (i believe you're driving the van down to the tournament right?).

Otherwise it's basically gonna get chucked cos i've really got no space for it.

Get back to me asap, going to the skip at 3pm today otherwise!

Kone

Smash Master
Tam: Ill have it cheers :). Ill either have a van or car. Either way I can take it back to mine and its another tv in the bag for SNY2.

rustediron

Smash Lord
some point for sure but i doubt i personally will have to play 1/2 of the top seeds. it could and will happen, but its no way in hell going to happen every tournament. like i said, i doubt that ill have to face a top seed in both winners and losers.

and if i dont i have confidence in myself that i will trample all competition, including yourself, on my way to losers finals :)
I lol'd at this.
"It's been heads every single time up until now, it can't possibly be heads again!"

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Just decided to namesearch and found this. Our matches were actually really close. VA was amazing though haha.

If I fly out to London anytime soon to visit my family I'll have to play you guys :D
Yeah that would definitely be good and London is very active in terms of smash so you would be able to play smash no matter where your family live in London since it's a very travellable area. :)

I lol'd at this.
"It's been heads every single time up until now, it can't possibly be heads again!"
looool Yeah I know he can be VERYYY silly sometimes...
The only way he won't play a Top seed is if he gets knocked out the bracket first or if a top seed gets knocked out by a random person.
But he can't support his claims of getting into the Losers Finals and not playing 1/2 top seeds, oh well, let him have his moment of feeling he's right :)

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
lol that's really weird, i was literally just watching all your magic tricks from Apex

would be awesome to see you at a london tournament though!
We were recorded at Apex? Haha wow I feel bad because my hand was really messed up so I couldn't perform much. Would you mind linking me to the video haha?

And if you click the top part of my sig, it links you to our magic trick thread (mostly just pics of smashers and youtube links lol).

Tamoo

Smash Master
We were recorded at Apex? Haha wow I feel bad because my hand was really messed up so I couldn't perform much. Would you mind linking me to the video haha?

And if you click the top part of my sig, it links you to our magic trick thread (mostly just pics of smashers and youtube links lol).
most of the magic stuff is actually done by Twin1, here's you making a nice chocobo though lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIWCLjwkbrY&feature=related

Also Ed: Awesome, it's yours, it's proper huge though, struggled to get it into the clio but we'll see if you come over i guess

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
anyone else want a mm?

L-J
bullet bill
J3ly
if frostbite and chrisboi are coming to this i wanna mm them too

I do want challenging matches, this will help me deal with pressure

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Challenge me AD :)

Come to think of it, I don't think we've ever really had a serious match, I think we should this time
He hasn't played seriously because he knows what the outcome will be for you the moment he tries so he's resisted to save your feelings. O O FUCKING C

VA,Pro,Tamoo,Jely,Deathgazer,Alpha Dash,Fuzzy

MM anyone ?
I accept it, and it doesn't matter who you or I go because either way I will be walking away with the money which is why we are gonna do it for the highest amount of money so that prof can profit baby.

who wants to play smash today im bored as hell
YOU'RE THE BIGGESTTTTT WASTE ON FACE OF THIS LAND!!!!
We are doing something and Dujuan's today already and since you've already presented interested in smash 2day you are undoubtable coming which means it's gonna be one of them late session to 2 AM

Yes. I can't host at mine any more though which is lame
WHYYYYYY????
That's gay, seriously.....

Who did what or got caught smoking or something like that to get you in trouble and banned from doing smashfests lol???

j3ly

Smash Champion
MM's i want

Dgzr - £1-2
A.D - £1-2 (fox vs IC's w/stage striking)
T.C - £1-2 and many many friendlies
L-J - £4(?) you get a 2 stock advantage?
Ed - £2-5 seeing as ur so confident ;)
Tamoo - £2-£5, after brackets though
SWIZZZZZAAAAYYY - £2 rematch
Bullet Ben - your choice, but unquestionably tooooo ***** to accept
Top 3/4 - 50p ea
Dave - ur choice
Yeniths - ur choice
Brado - ur choice
FandemZ - ur choice
Tamoo i have a free house for 2 weeks i 2 days. i could host a housing smashfest in your honour?

Deathgazer

Smash Ace
cool
Accepted
£1 Prof falco ditto
£1 L-J
£1 Tamoo
£1 Jolteon
£1 Alpha Dash
£1 J3ly
£1 Edwin

Requests
Swizzy
Yeniths
Brado
Bishkin

Okay, if youre on the list, and you see me, ask me for the MM or if I see you ill ask for the MM cos I tend to forget all my money matches and wonder off the play friendlies lol.

Bishkin

Smash Apprentice
WHYYYYYY????

Who did what or got caught smoking or something like that to get you in trouble and banned from doing smashfests lol???
No. Just my mum. She's decided that she hates people in her house and that she hates smash. Can't really reason with her cos she's a bit crazy when it comes to certain things but whatever.

Gonna find my own place in the next 6 months though hopefully which will = freedom + more smashfests

@ Deathgazer yer go on then

j3ly

Smash Champion
bish - i would advise leyton for a starter home. tis an excellent place to get urself on the property ladder and there is a vibrant tesco community there

and also shame on you for letting any female know about smash. the more they know the more they can use against you, and dammit, you can bet money that they will.

FanDemZ

Smash Apprentice
WHYYYYYY????

Lol if the problem was me constantly blazing out the window she woulda just banned me! Oh she knows...

I wanna MM you too Gazer of Death. Tho I imagine you've gotten a lot better... AGAIN

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Lol if the problem was me constantly blazing out the window she woulda just banned me! Oh she knows...

I wanna MM you too Gazer of Death. Tho I imagine you've gotten a lot better... AGAIN
loool Not you specifically, a few other smashers do iut when they go around so I thought that his mum might of got annoyed but yeah I now know that's not the reason anyway lol

Top Bottom