• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Retroking2000

Smash Master
hungrybox dont have the drake autotune too bad it would have been sick .

so june 26 th brawl is the next one

joe : if anyone from london wants to come i will definitely go i hate travelling alone

J03

Smash Master
hot **** id love it if you came ^_^ i can definitely reserve 2 maybe even 3 places for you and another to sleep at mine

so how about it london, anyone up for it? happy to have anyone up, its just 2-3 hours on the train and probs still about a tenner each way. Something similar on a coach but a lil cheaper and a lil longer travelling.

its in 5 days mates so i understand if you cant make it

EDIT: looking at Fuzzy, Pro, AD, Deathgazer, J3ly, any of tesco or OOC, anyone of you wanna come?

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
"all you do is down smash!" I DONT CARE I STILL EFFIN DOWN SMASHED HIS *** AND WON THE FRIGGIN MATCH (also credit to JJLinyard).'

lol Alpha I'm only teasing. All I do is Dsmash if you havent noticed :laugh:

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
youve been playing prof for a year, thats why when i went fox, i took a stock of you only using shines, you mightve expected it, but you didnt really do anything about it.. ICs arnt even hard to use, you really only need wavedash to D smash, Wavedash OOS => grab, and learn a few chaingrabs , spamming B whn theyre at a distance, use a finishing move whne their at high percentage and hey, you have an ICs that can get 9th place at a monthly. Most of the time, id say its the match-up problem, people dont play ICs on a regular basis and arnt used to it.
and if you tell me to learn it? tbh id rather spend that time to improve my matchups against real characters.

Ive only been playing competetively for just over a year, and with ATs for 2 years. Its not really that long compared to how active the scene was back then.
AAAAHHHHH SHALLUP then dont complain when you lose and dont say, "i could have won but the timing of the l-cancelling after dairing the two shields throws me off allowing me to get grabbed and therefore resulting in a stock loss :urg: " and where did this new found confidence come from, thinking your all that and a tescos bag of chips! YOULL GET EFFED

lol Dujuan im just trashtalking, but still want a MM with you at GT3 :)
Its kool homes The boards needs a bit of life... what would smash be without OOC and Tesco? NO SERIOUSLY WHAT WOULD SMASH BE WITHOUT OOC AND TESCO? :O

"all you do is down smash!" I DONT CARE I STILL EFFIN DOWN SMASHED HIS *** AND WON THE FRIGGIN MATCH (also credit to JJLinyard).'

lol Alpha I'm only teasing. All I do is Dsmash if you havent noticed :laugh:

That was more so aimed at gantz cos everytime anyone tells him "thats all you can do" he tried to be different and fails at it so the point is dont get thrown off by words!

J03

Smash Master
Tamoo of course theres space mate =)

Edwin was saying he wanted to travel with someone so perhaps you 2 could come together, all i need is a date and a time. its a weekend thing so fri-mon is the longest amount of time ill house for =) so whatever you want as long as its between those 2 ^________^

my number is 07816380025 lemme know whassup =D

Tamoo

Smash Master
I'll probably be looking at late fri to leaving sometime on sunday, don't know how easy it would be for me to meet up with Edwin though considering it takes me like an hour to get into london.
Also i can probs make my way to yours from the station without you picking me up if you just pick me up from the gates or sumthing that would be cool.

Edwin: What route are you planning to get to manchester if you do go?

j3ly

Smash Champion
jo3 i have all the spare time in the world atm and would love to come but NO MONEHS :'( :'(

well ave SOME monehs but i need them for college on friday and an attempt at pulling on wednesday... oh crap thats a tescofest that day. dammit, maybe i can hack both.

j3ly

Smash Champion
ps- after FUZZYNESS, i have the 2nd best IC's in the country. case closed.

J03

Smash Master
aw man j3ly bad times =( i hate money lol

tamoo: im not sure if edwin is coming atm due to last minuteness i also thought you both lived in london, my bad lol.

Charles: it looks like tamoo is travelling from oxfordshire, your still welcome to come like =D

Brado

Smash Lord
Fuzzy there's a complete ROB on the LC market with all pieces and Gyromite atm haha. Just letting you know, your into that shiz riiiiight

Brado

Smash Lord
It's on a stall on the outside of the market, on the side facing the shopping arcade. It's really easy to spot the ROB, it's been there everyday last week or so, I've been so tempted to buy it haha

rustediron

Smash Lord
hmm, that 20th of june? If so, won't be able to make it, got exams till the 29th :/

When are you back from japan? We should def have a crew thing before SNY if you're back before then
Leaving for Japan on the 4th of July, coming back on the 16th of September =/

Captain Joker

Smash Rookie
Falcon and Z

does anyone use z for captain falcon for kneeing or back slapping !?
found it really useful ! ^_^

smakis

Smash Ace
how can i be the 2nd best anything in a country i dont live in? with that logic wobbles is the best ic in the uk and fuzzy can go back to losing things =)

and 2nd best fuzzy pfft dont make me chaingrab your puff all over FoD again ;D

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
how can i be the 2nd best anything in a country i dont live in? with that logic wobbles is the best ic in the uk and fuzzy can go back to losing things =)

and 2nd best fuzzy pfft dont make me chaingrab your puff all over FoD again ;D
see this makes so much sence! fuzzys beginning to lose his mind, and j3lys mind was already lost a long time ago. I'm UKs IC, and I'm not gonna sugar-coat it... frozenwave had the best ICs before he stopped playing come on, fuzzy when was the last time you even put your cursor over ICs?.

smakis

Smash Ace
this weekend actually, he beat me in an ic ditto lol, dsmash galore =D. most unskilled matchup ever rofl

VA

Smash Hero
Fuzzy beat Zeppo's sheik in grand finals using ICs once. I think it's on youtube? He's **** with ICs though. Balls. Everyone is, they're not easy to use but if people fall for their basic **** you get ****ed up.

Frozenwave was the most talented ICs player I've ever seen, he was really hard for me to beat :/

VA

Smash Hero
They aren't ****. They just aren't amazing. I mean amazing ICs are really rare.

You did win a game in grand finals with them. you're quite good with most characters though...

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
meh its just char knowledge and some gimmicks + playing as gay as possible, you dont have to main a character to win with them, but maining characters for a long time gives you better consistency

+ Ice climbers vs Sheik on FD is horrible

Top Bottom