• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

FlyCondor

Smash Cadet
I can confirm Fandemz. Cant wait to record his **** jiggly and laugh at it.

Details and attendees so far:

Date: 6th of March:
Location: South west London, Putney (Stations: East Putney on District Line, Putney on Overland)
Host number: FlyCondor AKA Conor: 07957111652
Game: Melee

Confirmed

Myself
Bishkin
jjlinyard
Deathgazer
j3ly
Fandemz

Maybe:

Retroking2000

Should have 3 setups between me and bishkin. However one of them will probably be a HD TV :/. However we will have a recording system (EZ cap thing Bishkin owns?)

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Really enjoyed playing you LJ, Jack and Hugo...thanks again for having me over and will see you at GT2! :) OH and if you get a chance to upload our set that'd be cool.

j3ly

Smash Champion
that sounds good, i will almost definatly come. I have no commitments anymore cos all work is done, my complexion shows how little sleep i gotten recently but its all over now :) :) saash smash smash until GT2.

However if more people come and confirm i will likely drop out, 6 people over 2 setups is ok but any more and its not so worth it. then again looking at the tv's i dont think nebody there is gnna be able to knock me off. haha.

j3ly

Smash Champion
mario can be extreamly gay.. its just going to take me a while to get it all really good.f

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Ben's Smashfest > Flycondor's Smashfest

lol Nah jkin really, but yeah I hope it goes good and everything, there's gonna be recorded equipement at Ben's but is there gonna be any at Flycondors?

Also how long is the fest going for and where about isit?

Bishkin

Smash Apprentice
Oh yeh **** forgot about that....probably expect it tomorrow.

I'm bringing my ezcap + the drivers on sat so should be all good.

Prof - the fest is in Putney - one stop away from Southfields on the tube and I don't know what Conor's saying about lateness / housing. I'm gonna call him in a bit

J03

Smash Master
tbf its mega johns. not one person cares if you were at 100% haha. i may watch the match, think pro wasnt he usual self and ask you why. but until then its johns

VA

Smash Hero
lol, the match was stupid. I don't really care I just like my Marth and want to see what I can do better with him xD

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Jo3 - Well the message was primarily meant to be for VA so other people caring or not isn't exactly my primary concern lol.

It's not really johns if you say you weren't trying during a match which you still won.

But yeah you will see in the MM's which will be uploaded from Southampton how serious my statement was as the **** level will shoot through the roof.

VA

Smash Hero
I don't really feel it necessary to say when I was or was not trying 100% unless someone gloats about beating me loads. But yeeeah like I said I don't really care, I wasn't going Marth because I really wanted to win or thought I was going to **** you up. I just really like the match up.

j3ly

Smash Champion
I don't really feel it necessary to say when I was or was not trying 100% unless someone gloats about beating me loads. But yeeeah like I said I don't really care, I wasn't going Marth because I really wanted to win or thought I was going to **** you up. I just really like the match up.

lol va pro is clearly getting to ya!

FlyCondor

Smash Cadet
I won't be taking anyone on friday because I want to play poker that night with some buddies (and I will be getting back from leicester pretty late too), unless someone really needs it. In which case they better get ready to play some serious hold 'em lol.

Map:

As you can see East putney and Putney overland are nearby. Shouldn't be to hard to find your way to my house, but you can always call me.

Starting at 2pm, try and arrive for then if you can. Probably finish around midnight? Dunno really.

Details and attendees so far:

Date: 6th of March:
Location: South west London, Putney (Stations: East Putney on District Line, Putney on Overland)
Host number: FlyCondor AKA Conor: 07957111652
Game: Melee

Confirmed

Myself
Bishkin
jjlinyard
Deathgazer
j3ly
Fandemz

Maybe:

Retroking2000

Should have 3 setups between me and bishkin.

j3ly

Smash Champion
sounds goood, dunno if you are ever offering housing, bt just too let you know i will not require it, ill probably make a moveski at 11 or somethin. 2-11 of smash, sounds good to me :)

L-J

Smash Ace
Really enjoyed playing you LJ, Jack and Hugo...thanks again for having me over and will see you at GT2! :) OH and if you get a chance to upload our set that'd be cool.
Same to you George :) And I did upload the set (in case you hadn't already found it - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khSITjiRGNo) Neither of us were at our best in it imo but watching yourself is almost always instructive.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
There's a CHANCE that Alpha Dash might not be going to Southampton.
Sooooo who wants to go to Southampton and back to London for free :) lol.

The coach is leaving today at 10:00pm Victoria and we return on sunday 8am in the morning.

I will need answer soon and remember your placement isn't guranteed - and plus Ben's confirmation lol

Top Bottom