• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
mario is a good matchup against fox prof lol
Your point lol?

I never said it wasn't but thanks for your attempt to spread knowledge.

It's still blantanly in fox's favour.

my name change actually worked out ^_^
lol Yeah i'm forcefully trying to call you Jolteon now and not say TC even though I don't like it, but on my phone you wil always be saved as TC :).

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
mario is a good matchup against fox prof lol

also lol @ money in the wallet comment, I just won 200 euros and you guys are getting srs over £5
yeah but i dont even have a job man, £5 alot since im already spending enough on this tournament lol congrats on that btw :)

DaisyChain

Smash Rookie
Happy Birthday Robby.

In other news, is anyone able to have me over for a little practice in the foreseeable future?

Sorry if this is the wrong place, but I'd really like to get some practice in. The closer to North London the better.

Thanks in advance and apologies if I'm wrong <.<

Deathgazer

Smash Ace
In other news, is anyone able to have me over for a little practice in the foreseeable future?

Sorry if this is the wrong place, but I'd really like to get some practice in. The closer to North London the better.

Thanks in advance and apologies if I'm wrong <.<
Do you play melee? I live in Hertfordshire and im sure you can catch a train/ bus from parts of north london that drops you off near my uni.

DaisyChain

Smash Rookie
Do you play melee? I live in Hertfordshire and im sure you can catch a train/ bus from parts of north london that drops you off near my uni.
I mostly play Brawl, but I'm happy to play melee although the GC pad will take getting use to again, heh.

And I may come to GT2, depends on if I have any other plans I'm forgetting about.

j3ly

Smash Champion
smashfest at mine 2mo guys?

We got 2 TV's, 1 setup, so i'd say a max of 5 guests - 3 to a tv. Maybe 1 more if you're good and bring the needed setup. If you have a car and can bring a 3rd tv you get priority .

no noobs (you cant l-cancel done ask. No problems helping out newer players but dont waste a space and your own time if your going to get 4 stocked by bishkin)

Priority to tesco crew (so thats PMS, KingNDJ, Deathgazer and Yeniths , JJLinyard and smashysmashy cos i want to play with those guys the most. other than that it's 1st come first serve.. oh yeah and alpha dash

Directions:
Nearest underground station - Totteridge and Whetstone - literally the closest house to the station. Less than a minute walk

Nearest overground station - Oakleigh Park (1 more stop from my old house) - about a 10 minute walk, easy directions, its just a str8 road

Nearest buses - 263, 326, 251, 125, 34. Can be reached very easily from easy from new barnet, via the 326 route, which gives travel access to people near the 184, 307 and other such non-cool ends

My number is 07962223480 if you lost it. Call me or reply here

This is only for a while while my house is a building site, im actually getting my own extension purpose build for chilling with friends and hosting smashfests, where ii will be back to being able to have as many people as necessary :)

FlyCondor

Smash Cadet
While you're at it, I'll reiterate mine:

Date: 6th of March:
Location: South west London, Putney (Stations: East Putney on District Line, Putney on Overland)
Game: Melee

Confirmed

Myself
Bishkin
jjlinyard
Deathgazer

Still waiting Confirmation:
Jolteon

Maybe:
Fandemz.

j3ly

Smash Champion
yeh ill ask if i can come and confirm myself for that if its cool?

yo looking at the list i definatly want to come to that! Mario > all of you guys! Isnt putney near arts ed college? I know a few people from there, all i can say is MEGA TREKS

yeaaah come fandemz, you're a cool guy man

Bishkin

Smash Apprentice
Where's my priority j3ly? Obviously you wanna play me now that I'm properly stepping up.
Anyway I'm coming tomorrow either way safeeeee cheers :)

j3ly

Smash Champion
ok sweet i thought that you would come
can you bring a setup? Mine is now broken, we are down to zero setups xD

you got my number, bell me at t&whetstone station and ill give u directions. basically walk downhill until u come to the first house with a skip in the driveway o_o

4 places left!

Bishkin

Smash Apprentice
Should be able to, plus I got recording shiat if you want. Ezcap or Dazzle, take your pick lol

j3ly

Smash Champion
Should be able to, plus I got recording shiat if you want. Ezcap or Dazzle, take your pick lol
yeaaaaaaaaahh!!
dazzle, bc i have all the software and if King comes he is like the master of setting it up. We can record many sets between evrybody who attends :)

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
**** man i woulda liked to come to this as well =/ cant make it cos its my lil sisters bday sooo i gotta go see her ahhh well

j3ly

Smash Champion
u got my number, gimme a call. i think deathgazer will probably stay over along with PMS and king if they come, so sunday will be more jammin than smash but a setup downstairs can always be aranged

Bishkin

Smash Apprentice
Yo what's the plan and who else is coming, cos I need to decide if it's worth the trek. Looked on the map and I'm literally in the opposite end of London to you and I kinda wanna be back tonight so let me know

FlyCondor

Smash Cadet
yeh ill ask if i can come and confirm myself for that if its cool?

yo looking at the list i definatly want to come to that! Mario > all of you guys! Isnt putney near arts ed college? I know a few people from there, all i can say is MEGA TREKS

yeaaah come fandemz, you're a cool guy man
Hellz yes, the more the merrier atm. Not sure where that college is. Barnes on google maps apparently? Well Putney isnt far from there, no.

Date: 6th of March:
Location: South west London, Putney (Stations: East Putney on District Line, Putney on Overland)
Host number: FlyCondor AKA Conor: 07957111652
Game: Melee

Confirmed

Myself
Bishkin
jjlinyard
Deathgazer
j3ly

Still waiting Confirmation:
Jolteon

Maybe:
Fandemz.