• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

VA

Smash Hero
it's only good if you know your opponent CC's I guess. otherwise I think usmash/dash attack are best.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I sometimes throw out dsmash if I know I've been too slow and I think they're going to spot dodge, but you're right usmash/dash attack are the best options otherwise.

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
thinking about seeing if we can host a smashfest either this weekend or the weekend after in preperation for GT2 could nly prob have a max of 8 people wondering if this will spark up any interest. it would be held around North West London, rayners lane ish. Obv melee smashfest sooo if enough intrest ill ask james as he usually has the free house :)

FlyCondor

Smash Cadet
Cheers for the detailed advice deathgazer, and everyone else who chipped in. Tbh my biggest problem right now is when I'm getting pressured by a falco and to a lesser extent a fox, not to act like a ****** and crumble.

Oh and dealing damage at low %, but thats why God gave Sheik needles.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
no he's right, most of sheik's moves are cc'able ESPECIALLY jab lol. thats why her regrab tech chases are so good though

gm jack

Smash Lord
And tech chasing. But Amsah makes it look so easy :(. Still, he did point out the most obvious way to help follow the initial DI that never occurred to me - you can cancel a dash with crouch. Guess who is all to aware that he played brawl for too long...

EDIT

Ninjas everywhere.

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
true true and ermmm nah dnt think i will have it in time for this if it does happen soo hopefully someone who comes will have some cos i would like to get at least the MM recorded lol

j3ly

Smash Champion
i have a dazle dvc 100 now, make sure you have downloaded a programme called amcap by the tourney on a laptop or somethin, and windows movie maker and i can do it all from there its really simple with amcap and wmm

VA

Smash Hero
charles is defensive to people saying he's bad

i'm defensive to people saying they can beat me

no one says much to prof because they know what they'll get if they do, and no one can handle that much burn, cept me maybe.

j3ly

Smash Champion
i cant unfortunatly, dont rfinish college until 3 =/

if edwin goes though give im my pad cos i wanna practice at home.

Top Bottom