• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

king_NDj247

Smash Ace
to answer the moonwalkin question yes i can moonwalk wit link bomb jumpin is probably 1 of the hardest things 2 do wit link but 2 sum up my link is **** as most ppl knw it either goes i u get ***** or i recieve it n if we r even on tech skillz then my mindgames will screw u over lol only jokin im about better than average smashboards player but im gd enough 2 keep up wit most pplz top tier characters so it's all gd the only reason they let me stay at theses events is coz they miss me coz im just 2 funny most of the time

on a side note im so out of practise was playin link felt normal n comfortable lil rusty there
my falco gone 2 ****s so i really need 2 practise that more so i need 2 come dwn n get a few games in

king_NDj247

Smash Ace
i dnt knw between me n PMS prof we cld probably take u dwn n then if u add j3ly thats u gone then the rest of ur team isnt on ur skill level so it wld b even or we wld win ur teams main problem is that ur the best player n after that theres a noticeable drop in skill level not sayin ur crews bad ur hve sum amazin players but TESCOS has a well round skill level n at 1 point or another r 4 best players hve beaten u coz u get 2 cocky so i reckon it cld b an interestin set of matches but like i said not all of tesco shows all the time n im still not sure if every1 thats in our crew still plays

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
i dnt knw between me n PMS prof we cld probably take u dwn n then if u add j3ly thats u gone then the rest of ur team isnt on ur skill level so it wld b even or we wld win ur teams main problem is that ur the best player n after that theres a noticeable drop in skill level not sayin ur crews bad ur hve sum amazin players but TESCOS has a well round skill level n at 1 point or another r 4 best players hve beaten u coz u get 2 cocky so i reckon it cld b an interestin set of matches but like i said not all of tesco shows all the time n im still not sure if every1 thats in our crew still plays
lol Yeah there is a drop in skill level after me in my crew but despite me being the best on the team Last Dragon and Gantz are actually still better then EVERYONE on your team lol, and plus Lust and Dash are good which is why I can pretty much guarantee our victory in a 4 vs 4 or 5 vs 5 lol.

king_NDj247

Smash Ace
its been a while since i've played gantz n last dragon so im not 2 sure about that match up but i still yet 2 play a match wit the lust n dash which i hvent won not sayin u guys r bad ur amazin n i knw that ur gettin better if i remember PMS can beat last dragon n gantz

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
its been a while since i've played gantz n last dragon so im not 2 sure about that match up but i still yet 2 play a match wit the lust n dash which i hvent won not sayin u guys r bad ur amazin n i knw that ur gettin better if i remember PMS can beat last dragon n gantz
lol PMS can't beat LD and Gantz.

I know you guys are good aswell but seriously though I think that if we did play we would win, even if I wasn;t to participate :).

Tamoo

Smash Master
gantz is def better than PMS, LD probs is but i guess I just wasn't playing the best of him cos I have much more trouble with Dave than with LD.

All in all, OoC would def win, our two crews should def play though, then the winner maybe play OoC at some point lol.
I gotta train my crew :/ Hugo needs skill

j3ly

Smash Champion
Lol, hype and ld are at the same level, and I could easily take 3 stocks off gantz, be if it's fd it's done. Anyone not used to deathgazer wud auto loose lol, our crew would prevail. Marcus doesn't make a difference unfortunatly. Why do people underestimate pms?? the guy is amazing, give him 3/4 games nd he has you read like a little biatch. LOl tw@ Noone wants or asked ur opinion, cos ur crew is ****!!

Tamoo

Smash Master
Nevertheless, what I said is true, OoC are ****, I have come to acknowedge that as playing gantz made me realise their crew isn't just prof, maybe you will too sometime and set your sights a bit lower and just try and beat us lol.

Ben: My crew would beat yours.
Seriously though, we need another crew battle :/ Whats wrong with calum lol! Couldve been great. Looks like the only two crews that are gonna be there are us and OoC now...

j3ly

Smash Champion
I know how good gantz and ld are fool, they came around with deathgazer one time

Nah lol, tamoo ur crew is theworst in England. The saints **** you.plus bb>you

Tamoo

Smash Master
lol we'll see, I have no intentions to losing to anyone other than the big 3 at this tournament :)

If you know how good they are, how can you be so confident lol? I was confident cos I thought they were average, now that I know differently, there's clearly only one second best crew in London.

Lol stop the chat and just play our crew then, we're at southampton, where u at?
Having played Dave recently, I'm confident, he's improved tonnes, hugo leaves a lot to be desired tho...
Im gonna train dave as much as possible this weekend, I would love it if he placed above all of ur crew at southamton

Deathgazer

Smash Ace
Lol stop the chat and just play our crew then, we're at southampton, where u at?
Having played Dave recently, I'm confident, he's improved tonnes, hugo leaves a lot to be desired tho...
Im gonna train dave as much as possible this weekend, I would love it if he placed above all of ur crew at southamton
How many people from your crew are going to southampton? And crew battle sounds like a plan if we have time :)

king_NDj247

Smash Ace
j3ly that was harsh man there not the worse it's just every crew has different playin styles n pplz play different half the reason i cnt beat tamoo's jiggz anymore coz his style is completely different frm wat im use 2 n thats y at times i do better against most foxes coz my link just go pure mindgames n i stop tryin 2grab u 2 death 4 lols thats my major problem in tournaments i try 2 over grab n if i stop grabbin pplz so much in matchs n guard more then i wld get so much further then i usually but i go into tournament tryin new stuff which seems kinda stupid but it means i develope tonnes of styles

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Lol, hype and ld are at the same level, and I could easily take 3 stocks off gantz, be if it's fd it's done. Anyone not used to deathgazer wud auto loose lol, our crew would prevail. Marcus doesn't make a difference unfortunatly. Why do people underestimate pms?? the guy is amazing, give him 3/4 games nd he has you read like a little biatch. LOl tw@ Noone wants or asked ur opinion, cos ur crew is ****!!
HYPE AND LD ONE THE SAME LEVEL.....LOOOOL.

And who underestimates PMS.
So what if you take 3 stock off of Gantz.

This is how I know we would win, overall the other player apart from me already outclass your team, now add me into that, it's just ****.

lol do Londoners actually play each other or just trashtalk and say- I would/ we would win :laugh:
We talk about it and then we do it, we are not like you're region which is quiet and boring, London is HYPE, trashtalk, HYPE, trashtalk, HYPE and the fun times after it. We're all just having the banter really. Probz for the banter :confused: not really sure but I am guessing that's what it's for.

Get used to it, you know you like reading the trashtalk anyway lol.

How many people from your crew are going to southampton? And crew battle sounds like a plan if we have time :)
Would you be up for putting down any money during our crew battle since your fellow team members J3ly and King seem pretty confident lol.

4 of our players will be there but obviously we are missing LD...BUT THAT DOES NOT CHANGE THE OUTCOME...I have no fear so I will let your crew decide the price range because due to my confidence level which is currently through the roof I am pretty sure I would put up an offer which your entire crew would subconcsioucly decline before they even read my whole post.

So make you price Tesco boys lol.

Tamoo

Smash Master
He was clearly talking to me prof, not you lol.

Still, ppl are gonna need to start improving to beat OoC,

Cheez better be practicing, and hugo, well just try ur best pls

king_NDj247

Smash Ace
prof the lil hustler lol

i agree wit that tamoo i think all the crews will hve 2 up there game 2 compete wit OoC n it's not even that we r all bad players we r all amazin players just OoC hve sum stupidly gd players still think that sum of that matches will b close though but wit most of Tesco n Dave's Gay at uni its hard 4 the crews 2 actually get 2gether n play regularly like OoC plus Tesco's crew members live fairly spaced out around london n just outide of london

Hay Tesco's members over christmas u guys wanna get 2gether n play sum smash like old times

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Nevertheless, what I said is true, OoC are ****, I have come to acknowedge that as playing gantz made me realise their crew isn't just prof, maybe you will too sometime and set your sights a bit lower and just try and beat us lol.

Ben: My crew would beat yours.
Seriously though, we need another crew battle :/ Whats wrong with calum lol! Couldve been great. Looks like the only two crews that are gonna be there are us and OoC now...
I dont know how we can do a crew battle now. It was rly cool as well that Inertia was coming but then Calum wasn't :(. Don't know if we can find a replacement for him, our crews small enoughy with 3 as it is.

The Last Dragon

Smash Apprentice
LD: OK Listen up guys, no crew is gonna beat us...honestly. I don't really get into trashtalking but theres a few things I gotta say.

Hype I doubt can beat me anytime soon + Gantz ***** Falcos

PMS is a really good samus, but lust knocked him right out...

Tamoo, when I played you I was gauging your skill.
Seeing how good you have become, but thats because it was singles... when its a crew match, I.DON'T.PLAY!!!

I think gantz would really upset king if they played, believe me when I say gantz is the most ruthless cat in the game, Link cant handle it man...

J3ly, I'm not gonna lie you have shown the most improvement so far, and it is practically even between u and gantz... until he brings out that SHINE BABY, sorry.

Bullet Bill, you should quit smash lol

VA, why are you now peach? weren't you talking about how close your fox is with prof, but quickly switched to peach when you realised they were silly jokes? You doubt your fox and that's not good if you were to face me...I FEED ON YOUR DOUBT. But your peach would really hurt me :'(

All in all OOC>Tesco Crew>Daves Gays>Any other wastes...over to you Gantz...

Gantz: Do i really need to say anything? ..... im gonna ****. tesco crew, tamoo's gays...it doesn't matter to me. i know im gonna do well. soon evrybody else will know the true meaning of OOC. HOLD ON...cant i beast evryone in both crews?

BTW LD AND ME: BEST TEAM IN THE UNITED KINGDOM!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
LD: OK Listen up guys, no crew is gonna beat us...honestly. I don't really get into trashtalking but theres a few things I gotta say.

Hype I doubt can beat me anytime soon + Gantz ***** Falcos

PMS is a really good samus, but lust knocked him right out...

Tamoo, when I played you I was gauging your skill.
Seeing how good you have become, but thats because it was singles... when its a crew match, I.DON'T.PLAY!!!

I think gantz would really upset king if they played, believe me when I say gantz is the most ruthless cat in the game, Link cant handle it man...

J3ly, I'm not gonna lie you have shown the most improvement so far, and it is practically even between u and gantz... until he brings out that SHINE BABY, sorry.

Bullet Bill, you should quit smash lol

VA, why are you now peach? weren't you talking about how close your fox is with prof, but quickly switched to peach when you realised they were silly jokes? You doubt your fox and that's not good if you were to face me...I FEED ON YOUR DOUBT. But your peach would really hurt me :'(

All in all OOC>Tesco Crew>Daves Gays>Any other wastes...over to you Gantz...

Gantz: Do i really need to say anything? ..... im gonna ****. tesco crew, tamoo's gays...it doesn't matter to me. i know im gonna do well. soon evrybody else will know the true meaning of OOC. HOLD ON...cant i beast evryone in both crews?

BTW LD AND ME: BEST TEAM IN THE UNITED KINGDOM!
TELL THEM, TELL THEM HOW IT IS!!!

THIS WHOLE POST WAS ENTIRELY BASED ON FACTS!!!

Except for the end which I highlighted in blue since it's a very stupid comment which will never be true.
You always have to spoil something when you're on a roll.

Similar to you being in the lead and me looking into your pupils and saying 'NOOOOO, YOU'RE NOT DOING IT, YOU ARE NOT WINNING' and then coming back right in front of your fat steriod FACE!!! lol

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Who are the top 4 in OOC?
Ummmm I can't really say top 4 but I just know it goes.

Me
Gantz/LD
Dash/Lust

I can't really say who goes where which is why I put the / there cos it's hard to decide between those two players.

Anywho are you still down for putting the money in?

Pro... the rest are terrible
All I have to say to you is Tamoo.

Top Bottom