• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash To The Future: Where We're Going, We Don't Need DI!

darkatma

Smash Hero
^lol before I read all the comments above^ about how I suck, I'm gonna apologize first

ORLY, you've definitely been improving and I was being very rude in talking ****. Sorry for being a ****face and whining about losing (dekuscrub mentality <3). After I've mulled over it for a few days, I've realized losing to you actually gives me drive to improve rather than wanting to quit. So next time we play I'm gonna be ready for dat falcon.

LE, you should learn the sheik matchup so you can beat kelly for us

Okay now Ima go read through the thread lolll

edits:
ORLY: As a matter of fact I was born in July... anddd I'm asian so we still got school then :p
Jeff: I DO suck lollll, couldn't even take a match off kelly in bracket =[

ORLY

Smash Master
ORLY, you've definitely been improving and I was being very rude in talking ****. Sorry for being a ****face and whining about losing (badcakescrub mentality <3). After I've mulled over it for a few days, I've realized losing to you actually gives me drive to improve rather than wanting to quit. So next time we play I'm gonna be ready for dat falcon.
we're cool, atma. i assumed that you were mostly just salty. i look forward to our next match. :D

ORLY

Smash Master
i never replied to this, so i should probably now: there wasn't a real issue with the bracket. i only made a rookie TO mistake and seeded without correctly alternating descending ranks from pools on opposite sides. i.e. - pool 1's first and second seed were on the same half of the bracket, instead of first and fourth split up from second and third. that's what the big fuss was about.

despite my giving tink a hard time for questioning my bracket-making ability, he was right. i've learned from saturday and my brackets from now on will be correct. any further getting-all-up-ons-the-TOs will be met with possible disqualification.

also: RE: rivals: they can be a healthy thing to have! they spur both sides to strive to become better and best their counterpart, but remember: a midwest divided against itself cannot stand. we need to be "buddy buddy" and support our fellow players as a matter of our regional strength. although, personally, i am always impartial towards the falcon players, no matter where they're from.

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
i never replied to this, so i should probably now: there wasn't a real issue with the bracket. i only made a rookie TO mistake and seeded without correctly alternating descending ranks from pools on opposite sides. i.e. - pool 1's first and second seed were on the same half of the bracket, instead of first and fourth split up from second and third. that's what the big fuss was about.

despite my giving tink a hard time for questioning my bracket-making ability, he was right. i've learned from saturday and my brackets from now on will be correct. any further getting-all-up-ons-the-TOs will be met with possible disqualification.

also: RE: rivals: they can be a healthy thing to have! they spur both sides to strive to become better and best their counterpart, but remember: a midwest divided against itself cannot stand. we need to be "buddy buddy" and support our fellow players as a matter of our regional strength. although, personally, i am always impartial towards the falcon players, no matter where they're from.
Remember, we are rivals for life....
According to Josh....(not Dart)

Kels88

Smash Lord
lol this **** is hilarious.

One problem about rivals though. I don't have an equal to be considered as a rival. lol i just **** everyone.

ORLY

Smash Master
i'm pretty sure no one was talking about kels when it came to rivals

because no one cares whether he wins or loses

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
bracket was kinda stacked in general. Even pools were all scary.
Also currently looking for a rival from which to build my falcon based empire.

darkatma

Smash Hero
lol I was impressed with john's peach for the most part

except when he gave up in our peach ditto.. that wasn't legit :p
just coz i pull 2 stichies doesn't mean you can't catch them and do things with them too

alex playyyy meeee

Kels88

Smash Lord
i believe we're 2-2 since i beat you.
Don't get ahead of yourself kelly smith!
lolol. don't get ahead of yourself Dart. Starting from the last time you beat me would put us at even since i've only played you once in tourney since then. But let's count back all the other times before that victory. I don't believe i've lost to you in a long time prior to that. Sorry Dart but you just aren't quite there yet. Getting close though.

But it would be nice to see Dart, Tink, and Matt fight it out for second on the PRs because 1st place is already locked:)

Hindawg

Smash Journeyman
i would outplace them both if i was going 0_0....make sheik look topppp tier.
Wouldn't surprise me at all, if you played the way you were playing against S2J, even though you said you weren't playing your best. I wonder if we could raise enough money at an SG for you to go to Apex, with the assumption you make an additional few bucks in tourny

Hindawg

Smash Journeyman
Alright so sveet and kels it is. I'm going to cut it off there. Also, I am thinking I would rather just do the same amount but for the next S.G,whoever places higher. That way we can have a trusted person hold the money.

Top Bottom