• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash t'ill U Crash 2!!! ROAD TO APEX ~~ M2K Raynex,Vwins,Bam,Kage,unknown522,KK

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
I still find it pretty dumb that the stipend is some sort of tirage, I know that the only people probably going to Apex for Brawl will be myself, Swordgard(Won't be at this tourney), Stroumbert, Guard(Maybe). What exactly happens if someone who's not going to Apex wins it(Or a part of it)? He just keeps the money? That's destroy the whole point of a stipend =/

killmaster

Smash Apprentice
derek6141 attended brawl single not melee single in case you havn't notice and holy I think you need to pay to enter the tirage so only you guyz who will go there will be in the tirage ...

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
I still find it pretty dumb that the stipend is some sort of tirage, I know that the only people probably going to Apex for Brawl will be myself, Swordgard(Won't be at this tourney), Stroumbert, Guard(Maybe). What exactly happens if someone who's not going to Apex wins it(Or a part of it)? He just keeps the money? That's destroy the whole point of a stipend =/
Hey! listen ok...That is exactly why I did the tirage. Alex strife wanted to me to rise the venue fees to 10$ to pay the winner of the tourney( which I know that the winner will NOT go to apex). I said it was stupid because 99% of the people who are attending STYC 2 will not go to Apex.

So I decided to do this tirage with the only person who woudl like to go to Apex.

And by the way...maybe some would like to attend APEX becasue they don't have money! If they win, they will be able to go to Apex.

Finally, for the prise, It will be some king of certificate and I will give the money during ONLY if the person is at APEX during the tournament (simply becasue I'll be there)

DarkISDA

Smash Lord
I might go too. Apex is too good to miss it.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Hey! listen ok...That is exactly why I did the tirage. Alex strife wanted to me to rise the venue fees to 10$ to pay the winner of the tourney( which I know that the winner will NOT go to apex). I said it was stupid because 99% of the people who are attending STYC 2 will not go to Apex.

So I decided to do this tirage with the only person who woudl like to go to Apex.

And by the way...maybe some would like to attend APEX becasue they don't have money! If they win, they will be able to go to Apex.

Finally, for the prise, It will be some king of certificate and I will give the money during ONLY if the person is at APEX during the tournament (simply becasue I'll be there)
I didnt say raise the venue fee. I asked if you could raise $100 and suggested ways that other TOs are doing it.

I am sorry if this was a translation issue. :( . Anyways I am all for making this a great experience.

M3GA

Smash Rookie
Is the SSB 64 on virtual console or the Nintendo 64? If it's on the 64 then I can bring a Nintendo 64 and three copies of SSB 64 if necessary.

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
Is the SSB 64 on virtual console or the Nintendo 64? If it's on the 64 then I can bring a Nintendo 64 and three copies of SSB 64 if necessary.
It will be on a real old 64 console!
If you could bring 1 setup, it would be nice!

Ragboy Imperial

Smash Apprentice
..And we still need powerbars!

I like the OP edit, except --> ''So canadian people, you have to attend to STYC 2 !!!!''.
Why not have USA come try us?
Don't you want to fight for your.. country.. PiKa?... o rite.

I'm calling out the entire Unites States, y'all suck!! Obama sucks, Red Sox sucks, McDonalds sucks, your beer is not even real and if you're reading this from Texas 4/5 chances are you're obese, get at me!! :3:3:3:3

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman

I like the OP edit, except --> ''So canadian people, you have to attend to STYC 2 !!!!''.

I'm calling out the entire Unites States, y'all suck!! Obama sucks, Red Sox sucks, McDonalds sucks, your beer is not even real and if you're reading this from Texas 4/5 chances are you're obese, get at me!! :3:3:3:3
Usa players are too lazy to come!!! Canadian players have to go to ny! Thats their mindset! They are the center of universe! Foutu americain hihi! We like them anyway!

:phone:

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman

Usa players are too lazy to come!!! Canadian players have to go to ny! Thats their mindset! They are the center of universe! Foutu americain hihi! We like them anyway! The reason why i wrote canadian people is because STYC 2 is part of road to apex tournament and i think its the only tournament from canada. For the power bar, i think i have enoughe for the moment and there is like 100 outlet already in this local

Vigilante

Smash Lord
Je ne suis pas Canadien, je suis Québécois! Vive le Québec libre!!! Jokes aside, keeping our Quebec scene strong is the best way to show the Americans they got nothing on us, lol!

cemo

white walker
sign me up for some vbrawl and melee, can probably bring a tv with a wii and an extra tv
whoaaa zaf is coming.
maybe i should try to attend? pretty sure i close at work every saturday forever though.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Je ne suis pas Canadien, je suis Québécois! Vive le Québec libre!!! Jokes aside, keeping our Quebec scene strong is the best way to show the Americans they got nothing on us, lol!
Our scene is free, they got everything on us.

Zaf showing up is interesting to say the least.

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
The probabilities that I bring my Wii with Brawl is HUGE.

oh and Holy...... Hell(s) can't freeze over with all that blubber.lol

Ragboy Imperial

Smash Apprentice
I'd go to Foonzo if I can get there by 10PM (when the doors close) but I seriously doubt it since I get off work around 9:45.. D:
If I don't make it, I'll go tommorow 7PM.

Komlan

Smash Rookie
and just to make sure... we dont have to participate for Project M right? theres still the normal brawl right?????

vrud

Smash Apprentice
hey pikalex hows the parking there because if i cant park there, i cant drive and if i cant drive i cant bring my tv

Ragboy Imperial

Smash Apprentice
Don't worry, it's a peazy residential/campus type area, I believe parking is available to students and since there's no school usually on august 20th. If ever, I know a last-resort spot where you can always find parking, about 3min walk.

Top Bottom