• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash t'ill U Crash 2!!! ROAD TO APEX ~~ M2K Raynex,Vwins,Bam,Kage,unknown522,KK

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Just to let you know you better suck up to Ally now cause he is the Captain of the World in the USA vs the World Crews.

ERayz

Smash Journeyman
Don't worry, it's a peazy residential/campus type area, I believe parking is available to students and since there's no school usually on august 20th. If ever, I know a last-resort spot where you can always find parking, about 3min walk.
Great, I thought I would have a hard time finding parkings around the venue

cemo

white walker
this will probably be a good reason to play street fighter too.
hrmmm at the least i'll try to get the day off from work

Vigilante

Smash Lord
HMMM wtf!!Why Lucas is not on the list of available character&&??
Oh, we used demo data and realized Lucas wasn't really good, at least compared to top tiers, so we're making him better. So because of rebalancing, he's not quite complete. our goal is to make sure every character present is tournament material and glitch-free. Still, if you like Lucas, I'm sure you're love Ness. He's quite a badass.

Also, I'm not forcing anyone to play P:M, though I will welcome anyone who wants to. It should be possible to play each version of the game on the venue.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
fo sho furrymastrr

Oh, we used demo data and realized Lucas wasn't really good, at least compared to top tiers, so we're making him better. So because of rebalancing, he's not quite complete. our goal is to make sure every character present is tournament material and glitch-free. Still, if you like Lucas, I'm sure you're love Ness. He's quite a badass.

Also, I'm not forcing anyone to play P:M, though I will welcome anyone who wants to. It should be possible to play each version of the game on the venue.
Will the version used at the tournament be the Genesis version or a more updated version?

Bbs13

Smash Rookie
hey i've never been to any kind of competitons like this but i would really like to join this one i just dont know how to get started. Can anyone help me out?

Divinokage

Smash Legend
hey i've never been to any kind of competitons like this but i would really like to join this one i just dont know how to get started. Can anyone help me out?
All you need to do is bring a controller and some money. Be on time for registration and that's it, enjoy the tournament. You can register to any event you want. There's always going to be setups around the venue so you can play people, just call next on the TV if you want to play. Though when the tournament starts, everyone stops their friendly and then we tell everyone who fights who on which TV.

lbrb

Smash Rookie
Count me in, melee singles.

And I want to try project M really bad. Like I'm hard just thinking about it.

Patches

Smash Master
Definitely interested. Ill go if I don't work.

Edit: double interested for alcohol. Here I come drunken singles.

Double edit: doubles anyone?
:phone:

R e d X

Smash Journeyman
I'm there.
Doubles anyone? My usual partner can't get the time off work...

EDIT: Should probably mention what I'm "there" for. I'm in for Brawl singles and doubles.

FaTuik

Smash Journeyman
finally im going to team with LA PEST !

also i will play Project M single pikalex.

Mprime

Smash Ace
I guess I will
Cool! I will need an address and I need to know when is a good time to arrive on Friday, and I will be leaving Sunday sometime around noon. Once again please let know asap. Also, would it possible to get a ride from the Montreal Bus Terminal to your place (assuming you drive and have a car)? if not that is cool it would just save me some confusion with figuring out bus's n what not of an area i know nothing about. i will offer gas $$ of course if i can get a ride, and thank you David!

Patches

Smash Master
Cool! I will need an address and I need to know when is a good time to arrive on Friday, and I will be leaving Sunday sometime around noon. Once again please let know asap. Also, would it possible to get a ride from the Montreal Bus Terminal to your place (assuming you drive and have a car)? if not that is cool it would just save me some confusion with figuring out bus's n what not of an area i know nothing about. i will offer gas $$ of course if i can get a ride, and thank you David!
your best bet would be to take the metro. That's what tin and I did.

:phone:

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
I'm actually REALLY hype for this tourny.

You see.... this is an awesome thread. There is an amazing Melee attendance list and a great Brawl attendance list. All of this without stupid haters hating on a Smash Bros game. That's how ALL threads should be like. Even if we dislike a smash game, we should just keep it to ourselves like everyone is currently doing.

AWESOME CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Windrose

Smash Lord
Hey, not sure if it was asked before. When will the pools be released? :O

Top Bottom