• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash t'ill U Crash 2!!! ROAD TO APEX ~~ M2K Raynex,Vwins,Bam,Kage,unknown522,KK

Patches

Smash Master
Is this a legit Road to Apex tournament?

Cause that's ****ing awesome, I actually read all the info on the tourney last night. So good luck to everyone. Especially you Holy. I want you to win this.

:phone:

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
Is this a legit Road to Apex tournament?

Cause that's ****ing awesome, I actually read all the info on the tourney last night. So good luck to everyone. Especially you Holy. I want you to win this.

:phone:
yes it this...but there's no way we all are going pay extra 100$ to the winner to go to apex...i'll do something different because it's unfair the way they do. The result will be sent to Alex strife

C'MON GUYS WE NEED MORE BRAWL SETUPS!!! AND MORE TV's !!!!

AND

SSF4 has been removed because of the ssf4 community is unstable these days... So the host told me that it was not a good moment to host ssff4 touney.

snake23

Smash Cadet
I will be bring my entire wii setup with my sd card and my legit copy of brawl with me to the tournament.
I always bring my wii setup sorry i don`t have a any tube tv`s anymore all i use now to play brawl on is my hdtv nothing else.
Since i made the switch to using a widescreen hdtv in 2008, i have never went back to using the old tube tvs.

Ragboy Imperial

Smash Apprentice

SSF4 has been removed because of the ssf4 community is unstable these days... :awesome: So the host told me that it was not a good moment to host ssf4 touney. :awesome:
Ahh dude :glare:, j'peux host SF pas de probleme, t'a pas a canceler.. :glare:
J'etais pas mal sur que Cranky voudrais pas, pas que c'est un :glare:, mais y voit probablement juste pas l'interêt.. Pi yé encore :glare: d'avoir perdu le HQ (comprenable).

On a pas besoin de :glare:, on va genre etre pas plus que 8 (:glare:) pi ca va prendre 45 minutes.

Liste de *potentiels* participants:

-Reggie
-Nephiros (iirc showed some interest)
-Kage
-Ton ami qui joue Sakura qui va gagner si y enter pcq yé beast mode.
-moi :glare:
-Zaf, do you play this game?

:glare:, j'etais autant hype pour SF que pour Smasheh. Je train bcp plus a SF pcq je peux jouer online dès que j'ai un ptit 30 min, j'ai pas a consacrer ma journée a ca tse :glare:..

C'est comme tu veux la, c'est pas c'qui a le plus d'interêt mais ca prendra pas bcp de place/temps nonplus.

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
Didn't this used to be called S.T.Y.D?

YOU BETTER COMMING...

OR YOU WORTH NOTHING!!1
ya but since its not my tournament I change the name just a litle :p

But STYD tournament were really nice when we did the Ontario versus Quebec crew :)

ThatGuy

Smash Master
I still have the entire video saved. It's probably still floating around on Google video too.

EDIT: Wish I had the trailer for STYD1 though, that's what started it all :D.

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
that guy!? will you come to STYC 2??? a litlle come back would be nice!

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Dead at Chester posting when he's high lmao, but your result are quite wrong =P
And yeah we need more Brawl setups, Darkshadow, KKong, Hells, Stroumbert?

Ninja edit:
Why only 10$ for teams though? Should be 20$ =P

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
TIME FOR SOME HYPEEEEEE!!!

Time for Quebec vs Ontario crewbattle
10 vs 10
40 stock each crew
2 team captain

EDIT: melee pools are at the end of the tournament informations post
*** Pools may change***

Divinokage

Smash Legend
There's a lot of players missing in pools.. je vois pas tout le monde de toronto qui vient. Genre le char de KK et de unknown y sont 10 au moins.

ERayz

Smash Journeyman
Pool 4:
Vwins
Blunted_object10
Captain Charisma
Erayz
Aeon
pappy
lusitanos
Supreme Dirt

Am I gonna reach the bracket ? hmm lol

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
nope....ill do a 32 man2 bracket! ;) haha got scared!?

I know there's some player missing I'll add one pool, but when I did these pools, Raynex and KK wasnt sure to come and they did not write on the thread that they will come...i'll modify the pool really soon

sauc3

Smash Lord
should be 2 ontarians per pool if possible, since there are only 10 of us, can i be in bams pool? never played him be4

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
should be 2 ontarians per pool if possible, since there are only 10 of us, can i be in bams pool? never played him be4
ya ill try to do this..do somebody can tell me whici players si from ontario!? complete list besauce I don' know them all .. thanks

sauc3

Smash Lord
sauc3
riddlebox
weon-x
andrea
idea
windrose
raynex
unknown
linksta
kirbykaze

and supremedirt? tho im not even sure he's going

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Sign me up for Melee/Brawl singles.

EDIT: It's probably too early to be making pools.You should make new ones around the 18th or so.

EDIT2: If someone can give me a lift there and back, I can provide a Gamecube and a TV or 2. Otherwise, just the cube.

Top Bottom