• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Tags

LittleBoyLarry

Smash Journeyman
I have seen plenty of weird and awesome looking smash tags.
Just imagine, what if Mango's smash tag wasn't mango?

We all would be screaming *insert fruit here*

So what is the story or reasoning behind your smash tag?

Me and a couple of people from my church and we were watching a preaching.
The guy on the video was describing the different kind of men.
He listed them with a funny nickname.
Little Boy Larry was one of them, and since I was the youngest in the group,
they all laughed and pointed at me and said that I was "littleboylarry".

boomrested

Smash Journeyman
I play puff, I like to yell "Boom, rested" when I win a match with a rest. It was fate.

:phone:

crush

Smash Master
I love orange crush.

I originally was going to use some sort of troll name because I had a ton of good ideas but my friend told me to just use crush :(

Varist

Smash Lord
been using it for like 8 years, both WoW and runescape, many forums, etc etc. it was just a brainspawn, but i now realize it's a near-anagram of Varsity. except dumb ******s still pronounce it "Varist" with a "hare" sound.

mesa23

Smash Journeyman
couldn't think of a good name so i just went with my last name and a movie i liked.

Thanos828

Smash Journeyman
Thanos is the most pimp *** Marvel villain to this day. All of my accounts everywhere are Thanos followed by my birthdate in numeral form.

< Pictured here

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
i have the worst one ever, stupid me hadn't realized that people would be calling me ''shadowball'' @ tournies -_-

oh and the reason was because i had an account on smashwiki under the name Shadowball3 once upon a time

if i ever have a way to get premium i'm gonna change it to something that's an actual name of some kind instead of a pokemon attack.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I had a dA account that was this one. I used to be "Dark," but I was bored with it. And it's actually pretty nice, all the variations that people call me. Shroud, Shrouded, The One, etc. I realize now that it's a rather silly tag, but I like it too much to let it go now.

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
because I like norse mythology.

The Aesir are the most beast gods just about ever and the Vanir are scrubs (except like Njörd)

I also just like the way it sounds.

I picked it out a while ago, and not being much of an MMO player, I didn't realize how many people actually used the name. Regardless, I'm the only melee player I know of who uses the name (I think there is a brawl player who uses the name "Aesir") and I like the way it looks/sounds, so I stick with it.

I also find it funny how so many people mispronounce the name.

at Thanos: lol no. MoonKnight was originally a Villain (as Mark Spector in the "false origin," where he dresses up as Moonknight for the first time and fights DareDevil whilst assisting a criminal syndicate attempt to capture the werewolf, iirc.)

crush

Smash Master
I had a dA account that was this one. I used to be "Dark," but I was bored with it. And it's actually pretty nice, all the variations that people call me. Shroud, Shrouded, The One, etc. I realize now that it's a rather silly tag, but I like it too much to let it go now.
omg im gonna start calling you The One!

LowCarbs

Smash Cadet
One time me and my classmate were passing notes in class that had random meaningless things written on them that were completely irrelevant. On one of them, I wrote, "Low carbs!" and we both cracked up. Later, when I was making a character in WoW, I couldn't think of a name, so I just went with the most random thing I could think of, and that memory popped into my head. Since then, it's just stuck.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I used to name myself Shadow back when I was 4 years old, back in the day I remember inventing all these crazy adventures from my imagination with a friend. I used to have a wooden sword and a plastic shield. From that moment as I learned more about life, I knew that childhood dreams are often pure and I decided to keep this dream for all my life, which is why I strive to be an awesome warrior. (I also learned stuff a lot with spirituality by talking to people or read some books about it, it's inspiring as hell lol) When I started to play melee, I also watched a lot of animes and eventually I knew Shadow meant Kage in japanese... but melee only took 4 characters to name yourself so I decided to keep this name to remind myself of my dream always. =P

J.Shadows

Smash Champion
Doll666's tag came from Many ppl in school calling her Doll and it just stuck. then the 666 came from i guess her being my girlfriend and im J666 btw :)

my tag came from a bunch of friends and i talking about tags and they kept calling me the anti crist so we came up with that

Soloist

Smash Ace
SoloSilver was an xbox live generated gamertag I chose in 2005. I couldn't think of one myself so I decided to just scroll through the ones they provided until I saw one that sounded good lol. Although, I only go by Solo at smash events. :)

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I used to be a huge emo ******.
This was my cool-kid emo name. Stuck with me even after I ditched the skinny jeans and the black hair.

Right now it's ♥ because when you see last post by [name], wouldn't it be cool to see something more of a picture than a name?

Top Bottom