• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Suits Presents Smashing Fish : SHOUT OUT TIME!

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
DouBlE POST CUZ ITS EARLY IN THE MORNING AND I DONT CARE!

random question, does anyone else in the NY/NJ community play Magic The Gathering that will be attending this? If so bring some decks. I play type 2 Goblins, Treefolk, and Kithkin (kinda sucks tho), and type 1 Slivers, WEEE SLIVERS!!!! If any1 wants to play sooner, bring a deck to the next weekly.
yea i actually still have a really old deck. i was never that into magic but ill bring it just to see how my deck would do. i think it was a burn deck lol. it was red at least. and then i think i got another one thats mixed.

Reserve the last few housing spots for mages, we should be coming in strong.
OMG the MAges?!?!

OWM you play ffr?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I should have my drivers and car by then if all goes well. it would be a tuff task but the way things are going now, it should not be a problem.

I am willing to drive people from Alexes house back to your house. But here is the thing:

- If I have people who live in manhattan and queens I am not gonna go to those 2 places. I am going straight south till I hit brooklyn. If I hit queens I am going to Brooklyn, If I hit manhattan, I am going to Brooklyn. ( maybe.........MAYBE.....I'll bend this rule..I'll see..but for now this is how it is till further notice.

- chip in for gas money. If I am gonna do you guys this favor so best to help out if I am gonna be driving you guys back home.

- I plan to leave once alex kicks everyone out. Like when the party is over. So dont ask me to drive you back and you plan to leave early. Cause I am not leaving early.

- is first come first serve to be far. And I am not sure if I can get an SUV or a regular car. So for now the limit is 4 people I can hold. If I get an SUV, I will let you know and I'll throw in more depending on the SUV.

Bounus- Depending on how things are...maybe..........I may pick up people on the way to alexes. But ya have to be ready when I get there. and set a time cause I have to pick you all up at once so we have others waiting.

Now this is to help out alex and to insure a good time at this.

Updates will come along if anything chances, as for now, this is how it is.
Alex. Add this to the first post or something so people dont miss this, I dont think anyone payed any mind to this at all. and its a good way to help out with this fest

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
31 people oh snap!

well im gonna work on more housing and possibly getting one person to house all the ppl to avoid ppl breaking into groups

Alukard

Smash Hero
arghhhh ... change the date somehow ... -_- ... me and hax are away this weekend ... blargggi want MM's *cries*

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
i told u alex u got more people cause u put my name first..

andi if u smell like azz u dont go in the pOOL im want to swim in there >_>...

SO EVERY1 PLZ USE AXE DEODORANT AND PLZ TAKE A NICE SHOWER BE4 U GET THERE IT SUMMER GOD DAMMIT..:(

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
lmao @ jman's post.

Last year no one went in the pool. It was a sad...sad thing.

BlueTerrorist

Smash Ace
I might be able to go to this. I'm not sure I'll have to see since this is a bit far from where I live and I have to make sure I don't have anything to do that day. If I go, I might throw in Guilty Gear AC in the mix as well as Brawl (Probably, there's a big chance I might not do this for obvious reasons). I'll also record matches if you want.

Lord Khanti

Smash Journeyman
I might be able to go to this. I'm not sure I'll have to see since this is a bit far from where I live and I have to make sure I don't have anything to do that day. If I go, I might throw in Guilty Gear AC in the mix as well as Brawl (Probably, there's a big chance I might not do this for obvious reasons). I'll also record matches if you want.
I'm gonna bring my PS2 for the Guilty Gear AC, but if you wanna bring some more GGXX that would be nice. I also got Melty Blood Act Cadenza, and Arcana Hearts: The Loli Fighter : / good game tho.

Cia

das kwl
wow this is the same tourney i met F2b. at the time he was just a nervious selfconcious little smasher and now he is a loving friend and crewmember.

ill probably make a strong effort to come to this for memories sake.
gay post

june 28 sounds good. given that i don't have to work that day

Sensei

Smash Lord
I might be able to go since lightxdream says there will lots of cute girls there and a GIANT POOL. Plus I love free food, OMG. LOL. We'll see what happens.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
not as god as mine

Also ghetto rule in effect.

Leave your ghettoness/******dom at home... ( if you do not know what ******dom is please refer to Katt Williams/Chris Rock) No drugs, drinking, or stupid **** at my house.

My house my rules. If you smell like weed go the F home. If you do it do it another day and if you deal drugs I'll snitch!
what chu say *****h? u ***** azz, h0m0 azz *****h, STOP SNITCHIN ******!! i been done popped the trunk on ya ***** azz.

lol. na i'm jus playi wit u man. i agree wit u 100%.

most of TSA CT should be there:
TradeMark
MikeMoney
ZK
Awsm Sean

maybe Brookman and Swift Bass as well

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
kewl guys your all added

As far as housing I need to rearrange that so I gotta talk to some people The rooms where everyone would stay are being redone in the summer so I gotta find a better place to stay for the guys ( hell I have to sleep somewhere else too >_< )

on a side note I might not use the pool table so I am going to move it to the back and have move room for tvs inside the billiard house.

Another Side note if your bringing stuff PLEASE LIST IT...I rather not plan to buy 3 tables for 6 tvs and find out people bought 10 each or something ridiculous

POST EVERYTHING YOUR BRINGING AND REMEMBER TO BRING POWER STRIPS

Lord Khanti

Smash Journeyman
Ok my list probably consists of the following

- CONSOLES
-Wii
-GC
-PS2

- GAMES
-Brawl
-Melee
-A CD wallet with a bunch of PS2 games in it, Including GGXX:AC, Melty Blood :AC, and Arcana Hearts

- HARDWARE
-2 TV's
-1 Power Strip

- OTHER STUFF
-Magic The Gathering Decks
-If theres other players that still collect, then i'll bring trade binder

Thats about it I think

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
Ok my list probably consists of the following

- CONSOLES
-Wii
-GC
-PS2

- GAMES
-Brawl
-Melee
-A CD wallet with a bunch of PS2 games in it, Including GGXX:AC, Melty Blood :AC, and Arcana Hearts

- HARDWARE
-2 TV's
-1 Power Strip

- OTHER STUFF
-Magic The Gathering Decks
-If theres other players that still collect, then i'll bring trade binder

Thats about it I think
DID SOMEONE SAY MELTY BLOOD!!!! khanti you ***** me at GG but at MB it will be a different story.;):lick:;):)

i cant wait for this its gonna be kinda OD epic. since i wont have school im defintely gonna show up bright and early with F2b and the rest of the demigodz probably.

Lord Khanti

Smash Journeyman
Magic sucks

Yugioh cards FTW =D
opinions are opinions, personally I dont like the fact that in Yugioh its who ever has the bigger monsters out on the field usually wins. Magic is much more complex, theres much more strategy, and you dont play most of your spells for free. I guess its bc Yugioh is more player friendly, but when you want to play a more indepth TCG, learn Magic, and you will see its much better. I've converted a bunch of kids at my school from Yugioh to Magic and they all think that Magic is the much better game.

Lord Khanti

Smash Journeyman
DID SOMEONE SAY MELTY BLOOD!!!! khanti you ***** me at GG but at MB it will be a different story.;):lick:;):)

i cant wait for this its gonna be kinda OD epic. since i wont have school im defintely gonna show up bright and early with F2b and the rest of the demigodz probably.
Ahh double post, but w/e didnt see Luck's post b4 i had to defend Magic. Im alright at Melty Blood, I play Kohaku. Maybe at the next weekly if theres another open TV ill set up my PS2 again and we can play some. If you thrash me around, I might just have to start playin the game again, kinda like how u used to play GGXX and after I thrashed u around a bit you said you might just have to get back into the game. We shall see, expect some GG, Reno plays a bit to. Maybe him and me have to practice a bit on Thrusday b4 we come on Friday lol.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
i'll call my friends that play lord khanti i will get cabinet smasher and nick t to come in this.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Since you apparently are having a free tournament with no prizes...

MM will be made here as well so hype that up. Any big MM lets do this!! Not with but still HYPE!
...I'll have to do this. But only if you NY people go as crazy as Yipes. I want lots of hype and trash talk.

I want 5 dollar money matches with Bum, PC, M2K, and any other top players that show up. Hell, anyone can MM me for 5 and below. Bring it, NY.

With that said, I'll try my very best to come to this.

I will also try to bring a small TV and my Wii.

Top Bottom