• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash @ Rat's 4/12/11

ORLY

Smash Master
Smash at my place today. 2pm - ???

All are welcome! Just be nice to my cat and clean up after yourself.

Real talk though, Hindawg's sister is like so hot.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
yeah but once they open their mouth any illusion of elegance or attractiveness goes out the window.

ORLY

Smash Master
I'll probably be passing. I don't even have enough gas to go to my chem lab this morning.

Not legit.

Rat

Smash Lord
this will be tomorrow.

I woke up laughing this morning. Never had a comedy dream before. ****ing awesome way to wake-up.

toadturtle3

Smash Cadet
It's been a while since I've played at all, but I'd be up for playing tonight. I live in Worth and Oak Lawn is too close to pass up. I'm at work now, but I can make it there around 6:30. Is that alright?

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
im gonna get going, assuming this is still going on. thread is pretty dead compared to normal

ORLY

Smash Master
Good news! I've come into $50 for gas and I am making my chem. lab up Friday morning!

Win/win/win!

Also: hey! I broke 1k posts! (I got way ahead of Rat..) This calls for a smashfest! This friday!

ORLY

Smash Master
lol my account is three years older than yours.

it had to be tied at one point, mr. posty!

ORLY

Smash Master
take away all the posts about banning brinstar and cruise and you'll be down to 350 max

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
i argued banning cruise and brinstar with eddie and the kishes at one point. you can't remove such legacy from my post count.

Rat

Smash Lord
yo anyone want to play like today or tomorrow or sunday?

Also the next one will be tuesday.

Top Bottom