• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash @ Rat's 4/12/11

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Sounds great. Just avoid March 19th if you're considering weekends, please, because Ann Arbor plans to host a big tourney that day.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Stage striking is broken in favor of Marth. He can just get rid of Dreamland, then he's good to go on every other stage. I'm guessing SNPR struck Yoshi's, then Tink struck DL and FoD, then SNPR had to pick his poison between BF and FD.

ORLY

Smash Master
Sveet would you like to carpool to this on Wednesday?

I can be at your house by four.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
In the team liquid sc2 channel, right below me is Rat... and at the bottom is ooooOOoOOoOOoOooorly

also theres "itsatrap" which i can only guess is BigD

ORLY

Smash Master
Sveet and I should be arriving around 5. I have class 'til 2:20 that day, an hour to drive to his place, and additional time to get there.

Are there still plans to run a baby tournament if attendance suits it?

Rat

Smash Lord
sure, tournament if attendance is enough (8-10?). It costs $20 to get here for you sveet? That seems ridic.

SNPR

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, $20?! That makes no sense.
Sveet, where do you live? I could possibly pick you and oro up from your place for $5 from each of you guys, sounds like a fair trade. (I'm assuming you live near call of duty)

Edit: college of dupage*

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
no it doesnt cost that much for me normally, but it did last time.

me and chris are set with the traveling. i'll be taking 88 from naperville to 294 S, if anyone needs a ride and is on the way let me know.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
sounds good to me.

zudo, you looking to attend? driving to your house is really far for me, but i could meet you halfway or maybe chris could grab you on his way to my place.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Tomorrow right? Sure I will go. I can meet at your place if you really want, or if Chris picks me up that's cool.

0N844 West Curtis Square, Geneva

SNPR

Smash Journeyman
...I've never seen an address with a letter in it before.

Also, Rat, how much is gas in Oak Lawn? Chevron or Mobil or Shell.

ORLY

Smash Master
So both Bzoo and SNPR would be out of my way but in the same areaish? If you guys threw some gas money my way, this can be arranged.

Also: Darkrain ignored my PM about teaming at SMYM. ;(

Top Bottom