• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash on the Rocks - Date under Plans (Rocky Mount, NC)

Moophobia

Smash Champion
You wanna talk about Alex CP'ing people?

Tourney set between me and Bryan vs Ryan and Twitch

First match: Quad Fox at PS, close but they won

Second match: I switch to Falco, we go Battlefield, close but we win

Third match: They CP Brinstar, I switch to Falcon...they go double Sheik.

*sigh*
Yeah well I beat his fox first match on dreamland Doc/Fox then he chooses sheik and goes to brinstar and I'm still doc. So uh get *****.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Yeah well I beat his fox first match on dreamland Doc/Fox then he chooses sheik and goes to brinstar and I'm still doc. So uh get *****.
Yeahhhh that's pretty gay.

Alex is such a ******. Not nearly as bad as Kevin though. ***** will be living in the shadow of Kevin's gym shorts forever.

lord karn

Smash Master
once the other alex CP'd me to rainbow.

i was like "huh?"

then pp was like "why'd u lose falco ***** that stage"

and i was like "huh!"

so for like 4 months i was like if karn takes me to rainbow again im gonna stick my c0ck in his ***

i thought i'd never get the chance....

until the very LAST karnfest

***** was like.... "goin to rainbow"

i was like

"
"

hehehehe. it took nc so long to learn to play on that stage

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
nah yay's falco is better when he's not sandbagging.

falco's just a better character, too.

also, i **** all of u.

also, i really wanna come to this :urg:

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol Yay doesn't even really play Falco. Also I think his Fox is better when he's not sandbagging.

Also Fox is better.

Also I **** your puff 500000 dollar MM.

Also I want to be at this too.

Nair

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
Lol Yay doesn't even really play Falco. Also I think his Fox is better when he's not sandbagging.

Also Fox is better.

Nair
lol get off my nuts.

and how many people need to john for yay, i just did it, the rest of u can chill out.

doesn't really play falco? ***** he beat u
:smug:
and i beat him so i **** basically

lmaoooooo godddd pp ur soooooooooo scared of my puff. she's growin sooooo much faster than ur ****ty white *** chars ever did. god, just switch to falco the best ****in character in the game cuz u couldn't do it with marth, p*ssy.

nair.

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
nah yay's falco is better when he's not sandbagging.

falco's just a better character, too.

also, i **** all of u.

also, i really wanna come to this :urg:
My Link is obv my best character when I'm not sandbagging. Which I don't ever do, ever. I have never sandbagged in my life. So my Link is my best character. also **** falco. But you better come Cam or else I'll be sad :'(

Also Fox is better.

Nair
If I was playing both characters the best I could possibly play them within my own skill limits, I'd have to agree with you that my Fox is way better than my Falco. But **** Fox dittos so there's Falco. And you better come too so I can get ****ed up in Smash bros.

Rusty Falco is rusty
no johns though.
I actually hadn't played Falco at all since your tournament, pretty much. I had just been playing Fox only for salty, secret reasons. But I don't get rusty, I get aged like fine wine and become the best. Except when Kevin's around. ****
lol get off my nuts.

and how many people need to john for yay, i just did it, the rest of u can chill out.

doesn't really play falco? ***** he beat u
:smug:
and i beat him so i **** basically

lmaoooooo godddd pp ur soooooooooo scared of my puff. she's growin sooooo much faster than ur ****ty white *** chars ever did. god, just switch to falco the best ****in character in the game cuz u couldn't do it with marth, p*ssy.

nair.
nair. That puff ain't good til it beats my Link lil *****.

VON

TOO

THREE

THREE JOHNS FOR YAY

AH AH AH AH

cle
Pretty much everyone in NC has taken a match off of my Falco at some point in their lives. On the other hand, the only person that will beat my Fox on a regular basis is Kevin.
And that's an everlasting guarantee!

Top Bottom