• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash on the Rocks - Date under Plans (Rocky Mount, NC)

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
It's so cool though! It's the main symbol from UN Squadron for SNES which is by far my favorite shooter ever. I was world record status at that game. <3

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
UN Squadron? please tell me UN stands for United Nations, so i can go buy that game right ****ing now.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Of course it ****ing does.

I'll post the TAS Speedrun to accentuate how cute this game is. 3 choices of pilots with different attributes, 6 different ships to buy, like 11 or so special weapons to buy before each stage in varying degrees depending on your ship. So many ways to map out and do levels. SO GOOD.

EDIT: Run is obviously TAS but still, you get the idea of just how well this game is designed and how amazing the music is. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7TkiGuEZdk

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Eh.

L0zR just told me a bit of bad news. He said he's gotta work this day.

Weak Sauce, Adam. I got this day off. :c

We still gonna hold it, but on another day in the near future. I'mma discuss it with him and see what we can agree on.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

gay

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I mean, what can I do?

I have no place to host. If I did, I'd move it there. :c

Top Bottom