• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash on the Rocks - Date under Plans (Rocky Mount, NC)

Gibby

Smash Cadet
Ah, just wondering because there wasn't the big conspicuous WOBBLING IS BANNED in the opening post like I was used to seeing in the Midwest.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Well, sorry for not putting it up there. I'll fix that right now.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Tell me why I shouldn't keep wobble banned.

Then I'll consider it. And it's not like it effects any of you on your ability to perform because non of you play that character.

lord karn

Smash Master
Wobbling is so gay. It's so stupid that an icies should have something so easy to punish mistakes. It doesn't really make any difference at high level play, but at mid to low level it just makes many characters have an almost auto-loss to icies (because at mid level play you will make mistakes and you will get wobbled, because wobbling isn't hard).

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
So PP beat Wobbles and that's why wobbling should be banned? HE BEAT THE INVENTOR OF WOBBLING.
Rofl.

LOL GUISE.

Yeah play brawl. LOL.

i love hearing melee players ***** about puff and wobbling and ****

its like sorry guys "I used to play the game that MK is in"

Kevin got grabbed on two occasions because he daired wobbles when wobbles was invincible.

LOL

playing that matchup super good as hell.

Moophobia

Smash Champion
So because Wobbles probably the best IC very smart and good player almost beats PP because PP got too aggressive then Wobbling should be banned? Wobbles isn't coming to this tournament guys... If it's really that big of a deal I'll switch with you in bracket and play the IC's that you might have to play.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The thing is that wobbling is banned, don't argue about it here, srsly.

Top Bottom