• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash O'Clock hosted by PSFM - Geneva, IL

Kels88

Smash Lord
can't make this. and lol at watch out for Orly. Taj's Marth is good but not that great. His mewtwo is scarier imo. And Orly is free. Just go fox, sheik, or falco. It's really that easy.

Ballin

Smash Apprentice
tuesdays and thursdays right?
I'll be coming next tuesday I'm pretty sure.

can someone pm me the host's number?

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
my number is in the first post, but I dont think i'm hosting on tuesdays. Also, vro is hosting this thursday I think.

My boss is giving me 5:30am friday shifts, so when I host on thursdays we will need to start earlier so I can actually catch some Z's

alcheato

Smash Ace
Yo does anyone play melee up around north chicago/waukegan? looking for someone to practice with
Yo, I'll be hosting Smash at my place tomorrow starting at 3 PM.

3216 N. Sacramento Ave
Chicago, IL 60618

Phone # 815-355-4803. Let me know if you want to come.

ORLY

Smash Master
i feel slightly ashamed that i didn't know that jim varney died in 2000 and that i didn't notice it was another guy voicing over slinky dog in toy story 3

WORLD. ROCKED.

on the other hand, smash o' clock tonight after i probably get a job. good times ahead!

Top Bottom