• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash is pathetic in NC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeathaLurker

Smash Rookie
Because of the recent noted lack of good smashers in the NC area I will be moving to take on more competition. It seems many other states offer for more competitive smash scenes. I will no longer be coming at tournie's and destroying everyone with my incredibly defensive olimar (who is the most defensive in NC) I hope to see you guys at some national events even though I know none of yall are good enough. Good ****. Peace out notbros.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Lol... LOL. Who is this?? Who have you played? I'm pretty sure if you played any of the good NC players you wouldn't be comming across as arrogant as you are. You should play Stingerz and see what's up. Also, I'm pretty sure NC-Echo's Olimar is better then yurs, and he doesn't even play brawl that much anymore.

vZakat

Half Genie
Stingers made it into the bracket at pound 4. I'm sure that's a lot better than you could do. And have you even been to an nc tourney? I don't know much about the brawl players here but if you had won something I'm sure someone would have mentioned it. *shrugs*

LeathaLurker

Smash Rookie
Also, I'm pretty sure NC-Echo's Olimar is better then yurs, and he doesn't even play brawl that much anymore.
SIR I BEG TO DIFFER

echo plays olimar offensively which is a major MAJOR mistake. I am the best olimar in NC and quite possibly the world.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
SIR I BEG TO DIFFER

echo plays olimar offensively which is a major MAJOR mistake. I am the best olimar in NC and quite possibly the world.
Lawwllllllll. MY Olimar is probably better then yours if your just going around saying it's the best. What tournaments haveyou even been to?

Protoboy11

Smash Cadet
ive never really seen lethal around, besides that time he beat m2k in friendlys at herb

or maybe it was at the wilmington tourny

but then again i pretty much left nc smash after the bill incident

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
The OP is a known moron, whiner, and attention-deprived child, who sucks at smash. This thread should be Wizard's Foot spiked to the point of no return.

Renth

Smash Hero
lol

brawl.

I'm a little offended, people who are my alternate accounts aren't this ********.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom