• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash in Boston, MA! It's the summer so if you're hosting advertise here! Update 6/12

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Sooooooo I went through alot of trouble trying to find out about reservations. Got redirected twice, then given a phone number to call, just called them... and they said they don't know. ****ing *******

So yeah, I have no idea how long we can stay there or if we're getting kicked out, if I go I can personally stay until 6:30 assuming we dont get evicted before then.

Kool Aid

Smash Journeyman
smashfest or is this a tourney? lmao if tourney ill be here , smash fest ill debate on it

dawall250

Smash Journeyman
We'll probably be having a tourney October 16th, but I'll have to check up on that to find out the times and stuff, and then I'll advertise or something.

etecoon

Smash Hero
MLG AND Mass Madness are on the 16th, you probably won't get anyone outside of BC to come if you do it

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Okay so BU Central will be free this afternoon, so normal place normal time. But we may end it early (6:15ish?) depending on who takes the equipments out, as most of us will be leaving early.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
We're good for reservation this friday, they have it reserved starting at 7 pm so we'll prob end a lil earlier.

Also, as for our bi-annually tournament, Raeef is leaning towards something not Brawl this time so we don't have to worry about it loool.

dawall250

Smash Journeyman
updated. I should let someone else handle this thread, I'm updating waay late. Well at least I hope most people understand that there will pretty much always be a smash friday ever week.

I also probs can't make it this week either, depends on a few things. Hope you guys have a good long weekend.

St. Viers

Smash Champion
Agreed. If I show up and am one of the better players (not this week but last) something is wrong XD

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
A combination of laziness and schoolwork delayed the uploading of the vidjas, will upload this weekend.

kenfireball

Smash Cadet
Smash this friday? Also do you think we'll have an extra tv with an extra wii/gc like last week? My friend is gonna bring Soul Calibur 2. And Calvin record a vid of you owning me and put it on youtube pl0x.

Double_Edge

Smash Rookie
sooo how are these smash fridays going without me (if u guys still remember me...), ill be back as soon football ends which will be 1st week of december, i have a game every friday cept the 28th so ill see if i can come but i doubt it cuz it will be the last of first term =/

Actually, there's going to be a few good players from NYC (JTails, HelpR, probably more) and other areas coming up who aren't going to DC. As well, Koolaid, Hink, Pelca, Vermanubis, etecoon, Bass, Watkins, Darc, unknownforce and Peachkid are all gonna be there.

Plus you're garbage and I'm pretty sure you're scared I'm gonna drop you and take all of your cash.

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
Is there anyway possible to make this every other week? I would like more players to start showing up to the GU fight nights on Friday's and if your ok with that let me know. Let's show some support to the other venue's!

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
We're not taking any ppl from you at all trust me, all ppl we get are innercity kids who would have no way to get to GU anyways.

Top Bottom