• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash FU/Skype Active Ladder starts now!!

Twilight Sparkle

I don't play Luigi/DK/Samus much
Well that's just a shame. Hmm, I'll see if I can get others to join. This ladder needs more smashers.
Until then, I will be challenging The Magistrate. ;)

TheMagistrate

Smash Apprentice
Well that's just a shame. Hmm, I'll see if I can get other to join. This ladder needs more smashers.
Until then, I will be challenging The Magistrate. ;)
this is so true. hopefully more players will join. Id like to see some of the people i see on Kaillera all the time. A lot of them have said theyve profiles on smashboards.

Ill be on tonight and tomorrow Twilight. Any specific time, or name youll be under? ;)

Twilight Sparkle

When ladder/official-business-related, I'll be using my normal name (*Twilight Sparkle*). Any other time, I'm just goofing off/going insane/not me. :awesome:
I'm on just about everyday. Just... at irregular times. Oh well.

Twilight Sparkle

Had three matches with TheMagistrate, won the three of them.
I'll be after Mint next... but not just yet. BTW, ggs TheMagistrate! <3

Twilight Sparkle

I've been busy as of late, but I think it's time I started playing regularly again.
Anyway, I'd like to challenge Butt Mint.
I'm coming after your Rat, Mint! ;)

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
Since I've been playing more recently I suppose I'll give this a shot. I challenge TheMagistrate!

Twilight Sparkle

Haven't seen The Magistrate lately. I also haven't been on as much as I'd like to, but I'll try to get on more. I've yet to play against Mint officially, but hopefully that can be arranged soon. ^^

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
Yeah with Apex soon I have not been on here my self to manage this latey. But then again we dont have alot of players playing on the ladder right now. I will have to end up doing a FULL RESET to try and get things going again.

This means everyone will be removed unless they say they are active. DATE OF RESET IS 12/13/12

Froski

Boss of Bosses
My chess schedule has freed up for a a few months.

I am back to play....(without my ****ing controller though)

Sephirothxxx

Smash Ace
NNID
Royzourboy
3DS FC
4313-2332-7958
Yeah with Apex soon I have not been on here my self to manage this latey. But then again we dont have alot of players playing on the ladder right now. I will have to end up doing a FULL RESET to try and get things going again.

This means everyone will be removed unless they say they are active. DATE OF RESET IS 12/13/12
So maybe I should consider getting back into this? Ooh I'm excited, since Apex is right around the corner. I just cant decide if it's time to re-enter the ladder and begin anew.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
FULLREST DONE>>>>>>>>>

if you wish to join post your name and times you can play. Please stay active if your reported as inactive 2 times you will be removed.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
I'm signing up. Gotta be #1 on this ladder (unless it's Boom in front of me lol) if I'm gonna do well at Apex.

Name: Nintendude
Available: Most evenings, 6pm to midnight EST.

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
Name: Kimimaru
Available: Almost all day, every day until Jan 3 barring Dec 25.

The Star King

Smash Hero
I'm joining to prevent Nintendude from being #1 to punish him for not adding me into those parentheses :troll:

Name: Star King
Contact Info: PM me I am a nolifer and am on here all day
Times you can play: All day every day... until school starts again

I challenge Kimimaru I suppose

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
I'm joining to prevent Nintendude from being #1 to punish him for not adding me into those parentheses :troll:

Name: Star King
Contact Info: PM me I am a nolifer and am on here all day
Times you can play: All day every day... until school starts again

I challenge Kimimaru I suppose
And so it starts.

Make sure to send him a PM.

serge

Banned via Warnings
Name: Serge
Contact Info: smashboards pm, kaillera
Time you can play: anytime

The Star King

Smash Hero
It's probably gonna have to wait until after New Years if that's ok. Or you can come to my smashfest tonight instead. Ladder matches on console lolwut?
You have a smashfest tonight, wut? Probably too late for that. Also I would lose on console lol

I'm fine with waiting until after New Year's I guess.

Kimimaru in case you don't know I think you're above G-sword. You don't swap places with me, just go a spot down. But if you knew this and wanted to challenge him anyways disregard this.

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
Oh, okay. Chances are he'll challenge me anyway since you and Nintendude are already planning your match.

Froski

Boss of Bosses
I am rejoining this btw. My contact information is on the first page. So email me, don't message me on smashboards.

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
By the way, you might've noticed but the list goes 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7 instead of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.

Top Bottom